View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

142106 2009 年 12 月 16 日 09:11 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1. the language of a particular exam,new new balance shoes, my classmate, when suddenly the silent words of inspiration to the ~ preceding sentence: to ask, can a sentence of misery, after meeting requirements,I teach you not to mention false accounting - Qzon, he added the sentence: the volume is like a red fork left (the original sentence: is like a river flows to the east) was the teacher bluntly called on the volume complacent X ~ he said: language examinations silent words, the title is: Jade does not cut,Man Falls Asleep At Church, not a device, the result of a strong man in our class A: Friends wife,new balance shoes, you are welcome,new balance outlet, the next day the parents called to school to
3. another language examinations, Topic: The waves pushed before, a person A: new generation wave. It was natural that parents, you see parents

5. high school test questions proper way is this: Please write the works of Lu Xun The answer is as follows: Fujino Nanako, Fujino Eiji Wolf, the (then just a place TOUCH the cartoon) Fujino Wu Dalang, vines wildflowers Road, Fujino Fifty-six, Fujino in abundance, Fujino Takashi etc.,Written by a Beijing girl - Qzone log, etc., more must have: Fujino lamb, Fujino large predators such as ~ ~ ~ gas criticize our teachers the radio ignorance

6. change the volume, a title called

7. On another occasion, the title is: good medicine tastes bitter, even a student gave the answer: smoking, alcohol consumption harms the body, end,new balance mens, followed by an exclamation still --- ah!!!

8. test a theme as: grape wine Magic Cup, took over the sentence. One student wrote:

9. the sentence: the poor are spared the students took one sentence: the rich queens

10. a teacher: sentence,new balance 574, to listen to as Students take a: an iron bar ground Embroidery needle

12. junior high school once take a language, then I and a few other students were called to help the teacher to change the other classes of papers. There is a famous question,new balance sneakers, My life is limited, there is an antithesis of students took the whole of agents: Seoul die boundless.

13. worries workers can rejuvenate, to say: turn a blind eye to repose

14. Chanzao forest more static, and said: barking of dogs are more joy. (Giant cold)

15. Junior high school with history and ask,

16. there are times take a language, asked: in spring in front of that?
A: cut the weeds do not dig up the roots. (Khan ~ ~ ~ look at those days saw a lot of martial arts)

tab genius Fujino language sentence answer
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links