View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
ally47953
First Lieutenant

ally47953 is on a distinguished road
Default Thinner , more boring

Just go home, said the next bath to the weight .. 116 ..

Chongqing come back I 132 ..

eat and drink very regular recently it may last a few days too .. Tired because of it . .. more and more black and a white fat is no longer than white .. not a stage of the ..

thinner也好. can not always do Zhang fat. Sorry for my stomach .. no

went to Qingdao and the manager yesterday with a senior official 's daughter is said to be a business dinner talk , and that sister is really mad to no side, the education of my meal , my face Than people who drink is also red, forget it. and such people do not care about .

do people servant . how can that day to climb it ..

still a very weak Things ... - - I have a problem the company car ,air jordan 5, and exhaust sounds great. sent to the repair shop teacher did not identify any problems. always talking of Repaired back .. ah

time off so fast. .. tomorrow have to go on Sunday of the Henan Province . I leave for today .. so there is no intention to buy the fishing rod , Trunks , and then go with a PS2 .

there is really very boring. I live in a small villa of 600 square meters in addition to watching TV .. no other entertaining. it is not every day I had to dry Exercise of the house for many years .. . exercise is also good under .

Oh well .. there is no one willing to come to Henan to me .. to play Han Han pipe .... How casually evil. playing a few months to play a few months.
ally47953 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links