View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

135459 2009 年 09 月 10 日 09:55 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Fine reprint

On the way, learn to live

□ Wen / Jia Xia Fei

on the road, who will meet love,new balance 574, lies and happy, Jia met, and Xiafei met,new balance sneakers, and sat down to talk, learn to live,Be careful with what you wish for!

Xiafei: have
Jia: legs.

⊙ When a big man is neither capable nor intelligent, the how flattery?
Xiafei: praise he has ambition. Would like to praise a person,- - - Qzone log, will never find the word.
Jia: praise him a good appetite.

⊙ I think that people live only for two things, and that is fame and wealth,new balance outlet, what do you think?

Xiafei: Be careful that the word cheated your life!

Jia: This word has deceived many people's life.

⊙ write love letters to my boyfriend is extremely beautiful, I do love him,The most important thing to do., - Qzone log, who knows he later was a change of heart. Is when he says everything is false do?
Xiafei: According to a love letter to judge a person, as according to the advertisement to buy a commodity,new balance mens, like, a moment's inattention will be fooled.

Jia: the world is the love story was originally very much, but love very few.

⊙ Studies is a university asked, I will never know the gifts into the door from which?
Xiafei: give up the dream of gifts it, so you first get the map to say.
Jia: gifts through the back door before, now all go out the front door.

⊙ Why do writers like to give yourself a pen name from?

Xiafei: prove their ability to master their own, often only implicitly to the parents that the name on the dissatisfaction on account of this.
Jia: the cat can also be called Mimi.

⊙ I am a poetry lover,new balance shoes, the future is full of confusion. What is to become a poet, what is the most important conditions?
Xiafei: love life.

Jia: To be poetry.

⊙ A friend of mine Yongjiu a slip girl fell into the water,new balance running shoes, they were all criticized what he was doing wrong in the end?

Xiafei: laugh at ordinary chicken chicken that looks like a swan.

Jia:

⊙ unit leaders are always interested in giving me trouble for, how can I do?

Xiafei: not fit the shoes, not necessarily wear is not.

Jia: Small Xieer Well, wearing a worn on the loose.
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links