View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

,tory burch handbags

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 345697104 at 20:31 on September 6, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous Kan ~
Abstract sweat too much, and own most of them used, really not creative,paul smith bags, we see if there is the same feeling with me, shook hands with Ha!
】 【body 1. What is your name? X ... ... (in fact, played a very good Chinese name ~, Shou silver, the History thirty-eight are celebrities do ~~~)
4. into the eyes is the rockery..
5. look for the 2 cents. down to see the red scarf flying chest to go back.
7. br> 8. , and some ... ... and some ... ..., there's ... .... Our after-school life was so rich ah!
11. countless revolutionary ancestors shed blood, only in exchange for a happy life we have today, Compared with them, very ashamed of my heart ... ... on the road, one day, Wang ride commute. . . XXX is the day. (Good calm day 。。。)
13. Whenever difficulties to retreat, the mind suddenly flashed XX (Zhang Haidi big sister,mulberry handbags, etc.) figure than her my What kind of difficulties this point. (Obviously when we are totally with them do not know, how to install such a love cooked?)
14. Since the Third Plenum. . .
15. candlelight, looked at the mother's hands full of calluses so neat for me to knit, I could not help the tears no longer flow out snow white wins!
17. examples of Newton ... .. ... .. ... .. Einstein Edison, Marie Curie ... .. ... ... (the teacher's example vomiting blood four celebrities)
18. not through wind and rain,miu miu handbag, which was rainbow? / would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears incense? (description of perseverance sentence patterns..)
19. miss our teacher... Today is Teacher's Day, the teachers are candles, burning their own light to others. They are the Wang teachers to make the body strength and we are on the last class. . . . But Wang teacher taught us only one semester to cancer and died. . We miss him more than ah. . . . (Elementary school for touching so many teachers suffering from terminal illness die)
20. Today, on the road picking up a dime and handed it to ** uncle. . Heart,designer handbags, how indescribably happy. . Teacher praised me, happy I jumped three feet high (top classic,prada leather handbags!). Chairman Mao said: do a good deed is not difficult, the difficulty is every day. . .
21. in the light, looked at the mother's white hair, me. . . . Tears. . I have to. . . . (80 mothers after more than 30 years of age are the basic long white hair.) . . .
22. red is my classmate, graceful water Lingling pair of eyebrows eyes, as if talking generally ... ... (as long as writing the eyes, water Lingling go wrong 。。。。)
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links