View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 15523979 at 15:09 on October 6, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Network Digest
1, a break in the Japanese theme song, Georgia grumble, grumble grid, grid grumble, grumble grid cell grumble, aunt washing spittoon. . .
2, there is one word:
3, the flag when the national anthem Oh ... Zhongguancun in advertising at that time thought it was.
5, Cheng Lin's women it!
6, Richie version of the ! !
7, Cecilia Cheung to do to lose weight on TV ads in his hand around the waist, a swaying of the out, say hand on?
8, or a child, Donald Duck,new new balance shoes, mysterious ass ah ~~~piles of bones of the dead come to mind out of the scene, Khan!
12, listen to
13, I used to have some time to listen to Elva Hsiao as a ~~~~ 14, Eason > where a word is that Kiss the street to the door, there is always someone to go first.
15, Jay Chou
16, Stefanie is not easy to I thought what the MM was sick!
18, Jay's
19,The great miracle., Gaosheng Mei's , alas,new balance 574!
20, Tao Ching-ying,new balance sneakers, !
21, then the handover of Macao popular Super Girl Zhang recently listening to rhyme with ! ! Was heard several times more than the original is , problems, and every time I hear the store put the climax of the wind fire song: small way, return the cow is my evening companion. Once that is: take the small roads in the countryside, the turtle and the cow is my companion.
27, Mengting Wei's Also have to have pushed the big guy to see you there?
28, Adu: I should be in the vehicle should not be in the car; I should be in the car should not be in the car, ~ ~ ~ in the end how ah?
29, Adu,new balance shoes, What is the relationship?
30, a standard Shaanxi Sister Kang colleagues cavity,天国 - Qzone日记, Every time I go karaoke room to sing that song like Mao Ning and Yang Yuying's is the burst of the sea
31, Guo's ~ her love ye also survived things up? Very scary, afraid ah ~ ~
33, a child sings: Our motherland is garden flowers so bright ... ...,new balance outlet, always thought it was also wonder what good stuff the flowers dipped Xianyan?
34, previously had a revolutionary song,Traditional pain ┼ ┊ happy Ren ┊ - Qzone log, > tag title song Xianyan ass big Hongfan Jay
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links