View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

Today the store to a lot of goods, they are not supposed to call outside the store to carry what , I have not seen the goods in the end how much ,mbt chapa shoes, just to mention a girlfriend my brother we both agreed to lift Well, this money is not Let others make . Store does not know the bus ride over there a few roads, back and forth and if the past is not worth the fight , I will not ride electric vehicles, my brother with his girlfriend and not later ,mbt sports shoes sale, or bite the bullet and take ,mbt lami sale, and we compare open Slow , and ultimately to the store , a look at two dozen large pieces of the door , six more than a dozen small pieces , to mention bulky , ah , but two people should lift the line moving , the first thing is OK, carried Upstairs ,mbt shoes chapa, the second God,mbt shoes on sale, so heavy , the two side edge trailer carrying charges carried to great difficulty , and bulky not moved , first to move a small, one person holding a fairly relaxed Can be moved each fifty-six no energy left , then the whole body sweat . Ice cool the wind blows . No way , or go outside , he called two people spent sixty they moved , to be honest look at the big men are difficult to move ,mbt shoes review, this is no way the money we earned .
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links