View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2007286 2005 年 06 月 15 日 04:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Entertainment
; Garfield deserves to be a
1, I do not always watch TV after dinner, sometimes I watch TV while eating, life, some changes will increase the fun.
2, there are three things in the world to wait a very long time to come: birthday, Christmas ... ... and the pizza delivery person.
3, I feel the body has a scrawny kitten, it ... ... feel hungry.
4, Oh? Cats should eat rats? But the world has spaghetti, that also eat rats do? !
5, from today, I will not be greedy, but just love it.
6, I only eat four meals a day ... ... breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
7, host Jon said: > 8, Garfield, Odie the dog, said: ; 9, my weight is my own thing.
10, you think back to sleep 18 sleep for an easy thing?
11, the question is finished chocolate is gone.
12, do not tell anyone I did a good thing, that would ruin my image.
13, love comes to go, only pork is eternal.
14, New Year's morning, Garfield said, wake up: This year I decided to not more than 8 hours of sleep a day! ... ... In this case, 8 hours a day multiplied by 365, divided by 24 days ... ... ... ... 121.6 Jon! May 3 call me up!
15, I'm not a big glutton, I do not eat anything. I'm just a performance artist (pointing to the food in front of that), I finished my work.
16, today I do push-ups! ... ... Uh yeah yeah yeah yeah (it'll never make it) ... ... first prone today, tomorrow and then stay.
17, nature is illustrated by the dog creature, our life was not the worst.
18, in addition to eating and sleeping, life may have other significance, but I do not think is quite good.
19,nike dunk high mens, if a little late to come in the morning, I would like in the morning.
20, some might call this lazy, I call food for thought.
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links