View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 04:21 AM   #2
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

,new balance sneakers

| Back to logs list

142117 2007 年 07 月 23 日 21:11 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
you can a woman talk about the U.S. formula Fu, Goldbach conjecture, or even Special Relativity. But you do not, and unreasonable woman,new balance mens, a woman,48 classic sense of humor, learn the language to be killed - Qzone log, talk about love.
say if you love a woman,唐僧是怎么叫悟空起床的`? - Qzone日志, then she may gradually fall in love with you.
unreasonable if you and a woman, then she will kill you quickly.
This is a woman, a sweet hear strange animal.
women like listening experience, men like the visual enjoyment, this is a society to settle down from the ancient truths.
in ancient society, women and children taking care of their homes, primitive society can be no family planning, so a woman to hear is exactly what the baby crying. The man, whose primary task is to hunt, so be sure to have good eyesight. This creates a modern woman like to listen to sweet talk, and men like to watch ########ographic movies.
remember for a long time ago, one day his girlfriend called me and said she had a bad cold, should I rush past. I hurriedly rushed to her home, who knows she is a little runny nose. She asked me all night she would not die,new balance outlet, I would cry if she died, how many days? I am very scientific to tell her that she was just a little cold, tomorrow is a good over, who knows her foot kicked me out of bed,So busy - Qzone log,new balance 574, do not know where she is borrowed from the effort.
then we broke up, she broke up with reasons why I always kept her about it. This fight started, I understand, can not be unreasonable and women,new balance running shoes, to talk to talk about love.
my experience is not considered too serious, at least it did not let me kick the wall.
But if you make a woman pregnant, you should be careful of his life. She was pregnant she asked you how you want to do, you can say:
. Note, at this time, you do not tell her that she was pregnant because the sperm of your offensive eliminated the remnants of the sperm inside her, so can your fertility, sperm and egg combination. If she was lying on the operating table, you can see the Romantic Swordsman comeback.
and women not unreasonable, talk about love.
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links