View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2197073 2008 年 11 月 22 日 22:11 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
; was said that we should cherish love,pandora sale, because love can bring us warm and romantic; was said that we should cherish family, because family care and warmth can bring us; also been said that we should cherish friendship, because friendship can give us honest and pure. But I want to say is cherish the feelings of another kind, that is, feelings of colleagues.
often in our company such a picture: When you find plenty, hands full, the staff will be very concerned to say to you: entertainment, with Weizui enter the office, colleagues will rush to pass it to you gentle cup of hot tea, said: said: words, like snowflakes quietly leave ... ... we might've never met each other, love the call to us ... ... have fun all the way there is hard, there will always be a new topic among colleagues, open rambling joke, I am glad to join such a lovely warm group. We always felt with a collective cohesion, let us work towards the same objectives.
colleagues is the way we work with each of my colleagues can not do without. 24 hours a day, remove the food, sleep time, time with our colleagues than with her family more time. colleagues together is a kind of fate, all over the world come together to work, care for each other and help each other and jointly contribute to society. a careful look, this is a great pleasure in life, is a very pleasant thing. Therefore, we should between colleagues cherish this fate, greeting each other more, more care, more of a help. tired of each other will be more than warm, more joy, more friendship. cherish every piece of colleagues beautiful encounter, every work of understanding, sincere feelings each and every wonderful feeling. each bathed in bright and refreshing among colleagues, the colleagues to experience the soft, mild and pleasant friendship.
is the so-called
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links