View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

334654 2008 年 04 月 17 日 14:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Looking back up, it was three years ago, remember the specific time (such a thing could forget?)
should be a Saturday afternoon. Her parents are not home, her home for the two of us ... ... her bedroom exudes a hint of fragrance (the same with the taste of her), people can not help but smell the produce to get high.
girl entering the bedroom this is my inevitable curiosity and tension, only trying to hide, do not want to let her see it.
I try to sit down beside her nature,UGG AUSTRALLIA, palms have been full of sweat.

I try to exercise restraint and not to attack.
After three seconds of ideological struggle, I yielded, I am a person can not resist the temptation.

I like to see amnesty for prisoners, precisely, is the fury, a ... ...
Once, a long time do not tinker with the Tao, a little anxious ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Finally, she could not stand, and a snatch away the mouse from my hand again and began to teach me from scratch.
how to dial-up connection, how to open a browser, how to enter a URL ... ... Ten minutes later, all I learned.
I can show off to others, I took it! I'm at it!
the Internet more than the pain of my first memories. Yikusitian, comrades, we should cherish the happiness today ah! ! Please do not
went wrong Oh! (but seems a bit impossible haha) ... pure entertainment ....
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links