View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
fdoge516

Default Microsoft Office Pro 2010 blog vail-or-bust

Woo-hoo,Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate! It’s vacation time for me! I wanted to let you all know that I will be on vacation and away from JobsBlog until 2/21. While I’m gone, I’m turning “comment moderation” on, so if you post a comment, you won’t see it show up until I review it upon my return. <I know that’s annoying, but I can’t have you all saying weird things while I’m away.> Some parting thoughts … I’ve gotten a lot of comments and emails lately about bringing more recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers into this blog,Office Standard, and I want to let you know that I’m trying. Unfortunately, it seems that the people around here who care to blog already have their own blog … but I’m working on it. I’ve also gotten requests for the initiation of a new Moon Gal to replace Zoe. <What is this? Menudo?> But seriously, I like that idea, too,Microsoft Office Standard, and I’ve got a prospect I’m working on. <Although, I must say that the great Zoe can never be replaced! Anyway,Microsoft Office Pro 2010, have a great weekend, next week,Office 2007 Enterprise Key, and next weekend! gretchen

Sponsored Links