Old 04-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
g3sh7sf0mf
General

g3sh7sf0mf is on a distinguished road

There is a love called the / p>
; -
-
-
she said, I'll wait for you to wait for you, you did not get married I'll wait for you, you got married, I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you, I'll wait for you, I'll wait for you, I'll wait for you, I'll wait for you, I die you ... -
-
she said, I have forgotten, what flavor ice cream I even forgot my child, I never ate ice cream. -
-
she said, I would like for you to do various things, I feel like I've been waiting for you to do various things. -
-
she said, you know? I can do for you all in all, is happiness, -
-
sometimes really wanted to, as the article said the same, life can only Mile once. -
-
-
-
-
This time, we do not care, can not wait to have everything out that he shared with the heart. -
-
still remember the Mile and Lu Tao talking about that period in the garden, perhaps really did not love a person, but rather to become a boy himself, so he can do buddy, with the mad, with the downtown * * * can not become lovers, but still want to soak all day together -
-
our lifetime there will always be such a desperate time, perhaps only this time. This time, broke his heart, hated the so-called love. -
-
the so-called love, should be so be it. The same as the Mile. -
-
the so-called desperate, it should be so be it. The same as the Mile. -
-
We can
dedication, even if only a small commitment can also be a driving force that we adhere to, in fact, do not care about each other has long been forgotten. Always felt that as long as they give ~ is happy. -
-
why such a silly it? Have to wait until he told himself ~ I'm sorry, I have a girlfriend; I'm sorry, actually I do not like you have to wait until driven to the wall before they agree to give up. -
-
-
-
-
seems to Even the subject of many posts is called the Mile ~ There is a good. This lovely, beautiful, headstrong, love dedication (and a good variety of adjectives) girl, Lu Tao him to make her happy, her heart, let her grow. -
-
her, we seem to see the former myself. -
-
-
-
-
love themselves for a less, or do not love yourself, love others more cruel ~ so that a person, continue to force myself to forget, but once again when they see him break the line of defense. -
-
even hurt, pain, sadness, there is still time to reveal in the face of the most brilliant smile, knowing all the pay will only be painful memories, but still, not, not, not willing to give up ~ -
-
There are too many articles to educate our
~ Do good to others, it makes him feel that you owe him. -
but too often they want to have a really good pure love ~ I love you, you love me, I'll be good to you, that everything -
-
-
-
Mile told Charlene said, Look
-
it? Identified the hearts of man, is life all about. But even identified the man,christian louboutin uk, but can not be together, this is the most cruel it? -
-
Lu Tao
she sang · -
-
-
you like to see Mile laugh, silly Lehe, like Lu Tao is her world, even if only a bowl of ice cream, in her view is great happiness -
-
sometimes really wanted to, -
-
Mile brought too much moving. Many times, looked at her giggle, and eyes moist. -
-
-
-
because we had to do the same dedication, silly too ~ -
-
There is a beautiful, called Mile. -
-
Mile
only once a lifetime. -
-
you, who is the Mile it -
g3sh7sf0mf is offline   Reply With Quote