View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
dfsdf39bg
First Sergeant

dfsdf39bg is on a distinguished road
Default tods le公众,大众ather goods-She Wears It Well- Flo

I HATE Festival Clothes. I'm not mad about festivals,Air Max TN, truth be told, but this dogged sartorial adherence to what Kate Moss wore at Glastonbury about five thousand years ago is so boring it's untrue.
The bag,canada goose coats, in case you're wondering, is the latest lovely from Mulberry - the Lily in Loopy Leopard - although I wouldn't be surprised if it's sold out already.
But I like Welch's Vargas girl style high-waisted shorts more and the mustard silk blouse,tods leather goods, which I had already eye-balled on topshop.com.
I don't forgive Florence Welch for what she has done to You've Got the Love but this isn't a music column and as far as her style goes the singer stood out at last weekend's V Festival - amid a predictable flock of cut-off denims and snakeskin-effect Hunter wellies. (Note to Hunter: different colours are quite enough,yves saint laurent, no need to mess with a welly's texture too).
As for the hat, let's just call that the one bum note in an otherwise perfect rendition.
Why do you need to put on special clothes to get drunk and watch bands? Do Festival Clothes wearers have Pub Clothes and Restaurant Clothes too?

She Wears It Well: Florence Welch - Telegraph
[标签:息者]
[标签:起源]
[标签:时光]
She Wears It Well: Florence Welch
Florence Welch has got the look she needs to see her through (a festival).
BY Kate Finnigan |26 August 2010
So bravo Welch for throwing caution to the wind and forgoing the uniform boots 'n' a band T-shirt for some autumnal grown-up dressing.
She wasn't quite the only one. Dr Who's assistant - another cool redhead - opted for fishnets, a neat black mini and jacket and a Victorian style blouse.
Related articles She wears it well: Angelina JolieShe Wears It Well: Julia RobertsShe Wears It Well: Mad Men's Women

公众,head tennis racket,大众

BumpCrack Links 35_10337

hogan world-County Commissione公众,大众r Disrespected by Spears_8383

nhl jersey-Dorothea Barth Jorgensen

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
dfsdf39bg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links