View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

138964 2010 年 04 月 11 日 19:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
If I choose you, I cherish you, I will take seriously the feelings of us, take you seriously, because of you, I believe I will not look around, eyes only you. ....

please always contact me, no matter how busy, a call, a text message, or simply an expression of QQ on the can, just let me know you have my heart. Do not say we are all adults, and they can take care of themselves, I can not accept this, then, no news of you, I not only think you will worry! What worries you is not had an accident, there is no time to eat, better life is not good, worse is that I will worry about your heart is not with others, so you must not ignore me,人生若只如初见 - Qzone日志!

you please take my hand, I feel you, if I occasionally annoying to you, when you are not happy,入来许诺啦,好好玩噶! - Qzone日志, when you tired to say you happy if you think about my love for you, think about my strengths. If you encounter the temptation of the outside world you think of me, because I must be thinking of you, you will think about what you do not hurt me!

If one day you meet make you more attractive person, you choose to leave, you tell me earlier, do not let me be the last one to know, do not let me be the fool, because then I will hate you. I will not stop you, every person has the right to pursue happiness, just hope you do not deceive me. I can not say I forgive you, but I will let go, because I want you to remember is that all of us good,Lu Bu cut white gate - Cao Cao and Liu Bei's treac, even if only occasionally think of, I believe there will be a smile on your face.

If I choose you, please cherish me. If you hurt me, I choose to leave, then I pity the people must not only one

tab select the value to leave a message phone
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links