View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:58 AM   #2
g3sh7sf0mf
General

g3sh7sf0mf is on a distinguished road

Changzhou News today to see, saw a news, in fact, real estate Metro announced a board of directors, one of which made me more interested in:
Company business development needs, through the auction always be located in Changzhou City, 138 New Road No. Changzhou Bus Factory original position part of the real estate-related rights, taking into account the future development of the project sustainability, the location of the company to be acquired adjacent Market Research Co., Ltd. Changzhou Jia Feng (hereinafter referred to as New Road, Changzhou City 110, 138, real estate rights. Jia Feng Changzhou 500,000 yuan registered capital, with real estate and land is: 110 New Road often, real estate, industrial land use right transfer area of 73513.6 square meters, housing construction area of 32703.86 square meters; often 138 New Road real estate, industrial land use right transfer area of 168,015.7 square meters, housing construction area of 79796.47 square meters. Jia Feng Changzhou addition the company has the right of the property has not undertaken any outside business activities.
the generous Metro can be understood in Changzhou, after the bus plant in the same mistake again and ended up with the right real estate auction is normal, I puzzled, however, are the Changzhou Jia Feng Company, the registered capital of this only 50 million yuan of the company, has been established, but still did not carry out any business activities, but they have the two properties, according to Metro, said the announcement, the Board authorized not more than 3 million to buy the two properties, but also That is, this only 50 million registered capital and has never been the activities of market research company, with total assets of 3 million, the company did not know where the owner is an expert, this market is doing the investigation end very wonderful wonderful. Fortunately
Men now in the information society, so I search for something to put the dog alone. Jia Feng
this company down is really very mysterious, solitary dog went out to look around and return the results, in addition to the above quotation notice the same real estate outside the town, only one article in Wujin business when it comes to it, reads as follows :
also appeared, such as
over, this Jia Feng company, appears to be not found out. I still did not give up, and put the dog to find these two properties, is the story behind live to see this, this time with the result. 110 New Road
often Changzhou Changjiang Bus Chassis Co., Ltd. 138 New Road
often Changzhou Changjiang Bus Group Co., Ltd.
It turned out that two pieces of real estate tenants, that is, Men of the Airbus factory, just do not know When on, the real estate has become a market research Co., Ltd. Changzhou Jia Feng assets, Wujin business network that article, published in April 2007, entitled this analysis, Jia Feng, this company should be registered in the first quarter of 2007, just less than six months, when the Wujin Industry Bureau also because the area appeared within the new service and the time for complacency, this half a million registered capital of the company, but have your foot in the count of 3 million. Just do not know, whether there is transmission of the disease which in the end, it involves the loss of state assets?
news, sometimes in relation to such a reading, but after reading this, I heart has been tightened, do not know the worth is not worth it.
g3sh7sf0mf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links