View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
2shfwfksl
Sergeant Major

2shfwfksl is on a distinguished road
Default Just want to say .

probably should have made ​​the decision that he has been so complete has not been done so on their own can do the things they want . Seeing , it is difficult !
Perhaps many years later, nature will not remember things now there will not be so much heartbreak , because never has . So for his silence , a qualitative change ... ... ... ...
annoying annoying! Time can change many things . From the people to do , always fold was removed , but that no point can be praised. Ah life will always be people sigh ! Fate a bit too pity themselves, their voluntary will be filled with their own to such a gloomy situation. Regardless of family, friendship, or love, have let myself be that you even recognize ourselves. Their older, can be thought but not as the age of childhood . As for the family, did not understand the etiquette before .. friendship .. greetings not care who 's in love, but a loss , the sorrow of disappointed ... I think others will like me, feel it myself, will never match the outside Good! Hated myself why that choice , why people are getting a happy life , but his life is more painful ? Think of how many lost ? Get what ? His life which point out there happy? So who will make their own comfort, make your move , make yourself happy at ease to meet ? Even a little bit , but only for a moment. Really do not want to believe , can only hurt yourself !
2shfwfksl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links