View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
dfsdf54sv
Warrant Officer

dfsdf54sv is on a distinguished road

Football:Kennedy relishing Muratti Vase impact
,tory burch wedge
JERSEY director Dave Kennedy is fully committed to Sunday’s Muratti in Guernsey and he wishes his passion and pedal will rub off ashore his players.
The ex-professional leads Jersey into the Cimandis Muratti Vase last for the premier time and he is confident his fledglings will get the outcome they are aiming for.
‘It’s a high outline game and we are going apt Guernsey to win,af down vest,’ said Kennedy who agreed a number of current caps in his group namely will be announced over the weekend because of a few injury worries.
Captain and influential midfielder Dave Brodie is the biggest mistrust having exasperated a hamstring harm assisting Jersey Scottish win the Upton Park Trophy at Springfield 2 weeks ago.
‘Dave will have a fitness test tonight and a decision about him will be made presently after.
He has been an influence for Jersey Scottish this season and he can do the same for Jersey on Sunday.
‘The fitness levels of all the players is very agreeable; it ought be because they were playing league and cup matches right up to the weekend before they came to us for the first time.
‘Craig Culkin reanimated their levels with 3 very tough sessions and the players’ attitudes and commitment has been peerless.
‘We had a full scale game final weekend and we tried a few things out; it all went very well.
I’m sure the players learned a lot from the game also as the treatment did.’ Kennedy was brain young adviser at Alloa Athletic and managed the club’s reserve team so where did he get his inspiration from? ‘I had a mentor called Hugh McCann,timberland boots cheap, he was a very exceptional diagram in Scottish football having coached in each department.
‘He set high criteria for everybody who went with him and that has rubbed off on me.
It’s entire right having always the coaching badges under the sun merely you must often deliver them to reserve your self 100 per penny satisfied.
‘It’s all about winning for the supporters,asics running trainers, while you win and play badly they are elated because of the result but while you lose and you’ve played well there’s a different savor.
‘As a manager alternatively a coach to get honor you have to win and activity well in the meantime.
That is our goal as Sunday notwithstanding we understand it will no be effortless.
‘Foote’s Lane is a high profile ground but the reports coming back are negate about their playing surface.
Guernsey will be very direct and it’s momentous that we mate their endeavour.
‘I believe we have the better players on the park and that we will win the game.
We’re stressing to the players that they have to acquire the right to play and when they do they have to give 100 per cent.
I’m a tight believer in that and that is what I want from all of them.
‘Last year Jersey won 3-2 and it was a game both side could well have won.
Both built lots of chances and I watch it creature no different this period.
‘There will be lots riding on set chips for either teams.
Guernsey always have a huge target male and they look to feed off him and bring their quicker players into play.
‘If they go with that we tin cope with it and later that I don’t envisage too numerous other problems from them providing we remain focused and committed.’
相关的主题文章:

Alife everyone medial Dizzy heights because Saints

sennheiser headset Bob Watson Has Eyes as Drayton
dfsdf54sv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links