View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 85397333 at 22:37 on December 26th, 2008 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary There is a feeling, even if the call online dating,Dream of you, I was in tears - Qzone log, as long as the real intentions of the investment, and also to use lifetime to forget.

a simple analogy: like love, like sunrise and sunset, at sunrise, we were all so mad love, and we are lagging behind in the day so the pain of love, because at that is a perfect, but it is a poignant sunset.

in a networked world, the truth through the nimble fingers on the keyboard kept playing, like the beating of the two original notes of the strange heart so close. Who do not care, almost unreal in this charming love can last forever, but we just treasure each moment with two hearts; in the online space as the distance, so there is a feeling can not tell more real, more pure exchange . Do not go for looks; appearances can deceive people. Not the pursuit of wealth; wealth will gradually disappear. Seek only one can hear you talk, make you happy, because the pressure of a working life too often, people just happy, you can make dark day seem full of glory. Although it is known that emotions can only be on the Internet, only in the fantasy world, but also understand that we can only get the spirit, but also sufficient!

If, now some people have asked me if I love that line? I will tell him: a corner in the network, perhaps there is a silly waiting for him!

I could not understand why people would like to wait for such a persistent fall in love only those who can not spend, it will always be a heavy topic, but also the feelings of the online world in the common experience. Some who know the beginning is an error which could not be saved, but not inhibition of deeper, not from the dial. Why can not spend together as a person willing to come crashing? Perhaps the reality of marriage, people have too many responsibilities. Can not be said to have no feelings, or someone would have no feelings, but after all, marriage has been established to have to take responsibility, we must be responsible for this, Ye Hao, whether happy, sad matter whether we can get This feeble excuse to comfort myself. Because people's life, expectation and reality often conflict, we expect, and may not be available; we can get, but not necessarily expected; However, this is life. Consumers prefer

King and people were emaciated, even pine wide end also does not regret.

waiting for such a love but can not spend the only person who can only love quietly, silently blessing for each other. Because when we need care and love, when the other party will never be around, perhaps he or she is waited at the woman belongs to him or the man's side, at a time when their own what is it? Nothing! Only to miss surrounded himself, so his own thoughts to guide, to let the tears flow quietly, thinking he could only quietly, quietly waiting, waiting for a time convenient to him and you make a call or send a text message.

waiting for such a love but can not spend the only people who need a courage, because we know that such love is great, but also should be selfless, it is sacred, wait Such a love, but they can not spend the people, but also a sincere and forgiving heart, all the grievances and the scars are hidden, while in the mutual love, love, responsibility should be taken into account, people can get a lot of love Many may also lose a lot, and this is the network of the price of love, love to pay, but not necessarily pay off, get in return is not necessarily true.

late, however give up the hard-won love, and yet so not have the heart, then the pain, had dedicated the results of the preparation of love is not love, only far far away watching silent silent love, mind share of the pain, how can it be relieved? Only Olympus of love so carefully, but are both caused by pain, can not give up but can not unbridled love, this is a what a sad thing ah. So both sides can only be deeply in love with each other can only love a person but can not spend; only in the Remote Blessing him happy all the time, every minute of peace, this is enough Do not ask too much, can not imagine too much.

love a person is not easy, more difficult to forget a person, is ah, love is a bitter bitter one thing, like a man is tired of tired of things, such a person is silly silly things, why we can not reject such Acacia? Why do we willingly without complaint? Why are we still so obsessed come to their senses?
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links