View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:53 AM   #2
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

,new balance mens

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 5733100 at 12:15 on September 26, 2005 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary I guess you have learned here is very skilled already know ~ how to use the code,其实,我很需要一个人懂我 - Qzone日志, and this is the same,,new balance sneakers, or need a code to complete the setup.
rolling code word:
words to say
Add method:
want to say a word inside the code written in their own words can be set to add to the comments inside, to note is: deleted pictures inside the address, nothing to write. to the sample can not understand ~ look at the diagram.
operating diagram:
setting effect should be very good to my panel (the latest announcement) effect is the same,new new balance shoes, but also can change the font color,反应今世社会的100张照片! - Qzone日记, you can put the article which I mentioned before the color font code,new balance shoes, written with together, this will move out of the flash effect is the font,new balance outlet, but I suggest not to use flash font fonts because that set out very clear and not easy to everyone watching, it could roll the word or words do not use flash for the best results.
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links