View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 07:48 AM   #2
m7w9m6pw6
Captain

m7w9m6pw6 is on a distinguished road

174851416 2008 年 03 月 30 日 02:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary

| Back to logs list

mother and mm, is the most important thing in my life two people. (I'm sorry. I personally use slightly. Father is also a very important person very close, oh) Ha ha,christian dior handbags! Can be continued ---

they are no be perfect,marc jacobs bags, all love me,Granny Liu Xun fell instantly when the chopper veg, mother raised me different is that 20 years, and only 4 mm in love.

and I, for they are in fact very different. Think of it at night, ashamed.

1. and mother together, often remembered mm; it and mm together,百度图片搜索, only occasionally talked about his mother.

2. to the mm call, not the card will not stop until finish; to the mother called, told the hearing she was told again and asked me if I had something else,怎样治愈皮肤溃烂, no, no it hang of it.

3. every mm deliberate birthday buy some stuff always make her happy; mother's birthday has always remained in the language.

4. often go shopping and mm; rarely go out with my mother too.

5. mm in order to be together,hermes bags, his mother spread a lot of panic; but never want to chat with my mother, but fooled mm.

6.mm I never, never against the point of SARS, the heart was touched; and had the mother to my attention, I could snigger in the heart of her unfounded.

7.mm the yj to the pain, I was distressed to death; but his mother take medicine all year round, I'm used to.

mm on I did well,lady designer bags, but think carefully. She was concerned about my behavior, over the years his mother has been doing,miu miu bags, but I do not pay attention to Bale.

my endless guilt. Mom, I'm sorry.

Do not forget your mother have a daughter - To all men
m7w9m6pw6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links