View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 06:28 AM   #2
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 499606375 at 19:31 on March 10, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World Some can only be endured unspeakable pain slowly faded until it can not persist even
give up some love can only cool to give up

beginning I did not think this relationship will any results, so when I run it very carefully, always remind myself how to do that now I will not hurt very deeply. But true love does not mean I did not come back if there is a
love makes you beautiful, or provoke you a certain potential and power,pandora sale, then even if this love will not end, it is beautiful is worth without complaint. Like a flower opening, flower may know that it will finish after the fall, it does not necessarily result after litter, but it is open, open so warm, in its most beautiful season.
always in our life such a person, just like the seasons, our life will be overlap in the way, some only a short stop in a hurry to leave, some will this stay, accompanied by our future life.
and we belong to the former, to disappear just as quickly, but also go fast! We really love the day is very short, short even I could not believe how people would be so fickle. But when I truly understand when I know that this is because the way we love to do is give up. Even with thousands of tens of thousands of sad, but only to do so.
many times that, even standing in front of a true love, but had to tear sealed. But if the sense of silence can be exchanged for our future more silence and suffering, then all reason and restraint, pain and pay, is it not worth it,俄罗斯留学生让人捧腹的“回国后遗症” - Qzone日志! Despite missing his life, but it will never be at fault.
Although our love is short, but enough to make me deeply! Yes, if there is anything we are born destined to survive, then both sadness and the joy and sorrow,pandora charm, all our lives can not peel and discard the wealth; if we are willing to guard it as a life of wealth, then It is, we also enjoy the endless life. Sometimes I wonder: If there is afterlife, the afterlife I hope to God I did her father, love her, care for her, give her all for all, never regret. For hundreds of millions of light years away that moment reunion,pandora uk, I'd give anything!
If life and love can choose to be \Because the \
pearl shell life is distressed, you are my I's about!
missed was a time, left to share remains constant care; through the episode,pandora necklace, settling down is still the same share of the sincere; experienced a fate is hidden in A heart is still the same blessing!
care forever,煤炭常识 - Qzone日志! Always in good faith,pandora jewelry! ! Blessed forever! ,Expedition macau!! 【Vol.3】 - Qzone log! !
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links