View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
g3sh7sf0mf
General

g3sh7sf0mf is on a distinguished road

Yesterday sent to you, just look at their own election several books,A2 Art trip Enters Weizhou Island (5), gave my colleagues, I hope all of them will have insights. This book is the best thing about the ; think from the beginning of the world, God made man, Zeus Hing human beginning, this world has tens of thousands of years of civilization, and the accumulation of these civilizations only in two aspects, one is people's behavior and thoughts was ripped, so people of an era has a distinct characteristic of the times, although we always complain about Generations,Forgotten Film Cameras, which has proved each generation. In the development and delivery process of civilization, only the book, in order for the superposition of wisdom been this way and not a simple superposition of the accumulation of knowledge and practice but to give unity. Change is to fool anything we can learn to drive, but do not care how the car made out of the engine What is the principle.

also because in such an era, so people must change their own higher requirements. The wisdom of the previous years we can to understand a book, Shan Hai Jing, Twenty-five Histories, Book of Changes. Previous mood only a few words we can clear,09 visit to Beijing from the Forbidden City, Jingshan on, Qianshan birds must, million tracks were off track. Into the temple early in the morning, sunshine in early high forest. Drifting from the stream, any thing more. We can learn so fast, you can in a different mood in the cross, can the wisdom of the millennium fast What what, in today's work, how can we as people? Older than it?
Han Yu said,

study allows us to day, across the hundreds of millions of space and time. Allows us to see everything downtown ups and downs, so many experiences have been. Why should we be afraid of 10 years older than us, so why should I not as good as he says, why doing things that my lack of experience, management experience enough?
sitting on fertile fields, was hit by an acre of Fangtang defeated. Shu Zi, does not get too!

So, I hope as many people will be able to study, knowledge and wisdom to find the best recipe for life skills, imagination with books, with life to practice.
g3sh7sf0mf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links