View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 03:18 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

10004608 2008 年 04 月 02 日 02:34 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (14) Category: Personal Diary
; a lot of things, and doomed to start, also destined to end. Has been reversed recently with their own self,团购网, reversal of the unforgivable fact that time is awake .... but fleeting unawakened, when you peel when the dust of the mind. Doomed, all of the story, the legend of subsidence for the gazing. Yes,[Transfer] [transfer] the temptation of beautiful, I simply try to enjoy some,上海团购, ignore the number.
Always look at some books of their own, the lights at midnight, deep far, people have sleepless nights,女人都怎么了 - Qzone日记, no place to miss. Again threw the package to the cafe the night watching the game,长沙团购网, like the love of their own players, movies, forum, novel. I am not a drift, no independent man, even if N people say that I completely ignored the feelings of others, self-style has injure the people nearly him,团购网站大全, but that may change the character of not digging my existence. Accustomed to the solitary life of a man walking alone in their own time in the college, the shuttle in the gym, soccer fields, classrooms, dormitories on the road, simple and serene, not bespark off of boredom and loneliness. Youth with their own memories to write something meaningful, and even traveled in the future will not regret. How time across my skin, only I know best.
each side has many people who love themselves, so have a warm heart, even if a person walking on the road will not feel alone. There are many to look for the dream, take care of changing the filling, life becomes more adopted, although repeated every day love and be loved,Nanjing Medical University - a paradise for men, w, but hard to live every day. In order to make their own living, better living. Have the attitude with their own people, the pattern of self, whether plain or busy to assert a calm personality is calm. Everyone has their own life trajectories,上海团购网, such as live live there, strange things, thousands of acid hardships. You can live a simple life, self-sufficient, but will be a people who looked up to see the sky.
I really can not write more things, so be it ... ... watch the Champions League, the
suddenly discovered that this year's spring came very late.
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links