View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 01:16 AM   #1
qfcuay192
Private

qfcuay192 is on a distinguished road
Default venetian blinds Brilliant Saturday, Monday, evil

Monday ,PLC control cabinet installation environment
evil , evil will be two , traffic control of all evil !
Seven great weekend have to get up , take a half hour bus bumps along the way upside down East Fifth Ring , but also catch up with the windy days, children, fine , then the sun drying would also like to quilt it.
Trembling to find the client's home , the customer looked over and over again holding the articles , ask a few questions , and then came back that afternoon to discuss husband to discuss it, put me to pass away, I hate this this weekend which I . . .
Noon to go back, grabbed some dinner , go back to the leadership sent a message to report the customers see the process to wash sleep. Directly from more than one thirty four sleep , which sleep is called a let an ah. Woke up drowsily ,venetian blinds, and that sleep the next morning , and on my pillow crazy looking phone, tossed a half-day did not find it , this phone think of it not out in the clothes pocket . Why not let me sleep a little longer yet. . .
Afternoon sleep more, sleep at night is not very practical in the morning to see my colleagues did not wake up first thing to say . It really did not sleep that night , the morning also encountered traffic control, plugging directly into the ring from the Ring , the evil on Monday , two will be evil , evil traffic control ,!
The same office, why is everyone in the office when I will feel very sleepy very hard to accept it? Or when I am a cool person ,venetian blinds, the windows open, blind up , let the sun shine bright , the computer connected to the subwoofer, placed their favorite music, what do not think this is a look at that shopping, it is Too HIGH a ~ ~
When will have their own office , a bright and spacious it. . .
qfcuay192 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links