Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Small Business Opportunities: (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   hot wholesale / sell A&F polo lacoste burberry Lv Gucci men and women sweater (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1193135)

05-13-2011 01:29 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 978041760 at 21:10 on July 26 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
sometimes inexplicable bad mood, do not want to speak to anyone, just a man quietly in a daze. -
-
Sometimes,oakley sunglasses 2011, I suddenly felt felt uneasy, and see what all feel uncomfortable, boring mind tears, trying desperately to find an exit. -
-
Sometimes, people around them do not understand their own, facing the people around, I suddenly felt speechless. -
-
sometimes feel out of tune with the world, has always insisted on something beyond recognition overnight. -
-
Sometimes, suddenly wanted to escape from the present life,dior sunglasses 2011, want desperately to pack their luggage easy to stray. -
-
Sometimes, someone suddenly said to you, I think you have changed,sunglasses 2011, and then he started with mixed feelings. -
-
sometimes want time for themselves to stop, finish has not had time to do.

Sometimes people want to hide a fragile, do not want others to see their own wounds. -
-
Sometimes, suddenly felt like crying, but sad cry. -
-
Sometimes, late at night, I suddenly felt not sleep, but stubbornly sleepy. -
-
Sometimes, through a familiar corner, and saw the familiar silhouette, suddenly thought of a person's face. -
-
- times, obviously much to say to himself,chanel sunglasses 2011, do not know how to express. -
-
sometimes feel that they have the whole world, the moment but feel that they in fact nothing.
-
really just sometimes, obviously a lot of friends around them, but still feel lonely. -
-
sometimes like to indulge themselves, want to send a crazy hysterical frankly. -
-
Sometimes, suddenly find themselves lost their own - without a trace.

Sometimes, my heart pop up feeling kind of bored, feel very tired. -
-
sometimes can not see their future looks like, confused what to do. -
-
sometimes find themselves grown up overnight. -
-
sometimes hear a song, you will suddenly think of a person. -
-
times, hoping to find someone good love yourself, yearn for a sense of security. - But when the people that can hurt you there, you are paranoid to retire.
-
Sometimes, people misunderstood his Youkouwuxin word, depressed heart tears. -

sometimes hurt by others, talking about nothing, in fact, sad heart to death.
-
sometimes,sunglasses hut, often struggling in the memory, there are many in the past can not be relieved. -
-
Sometimes, it is easy to touch someone else's care - sometimes they numb like a fool.
-
Sometimes, watching a little time goes by, left to sigh, then he could do nothing. -
-
- in fact, sometimes, really will be so many pieces. . . -

silent installation with friends, with strangers speak from the heart. To care about you,dior sunglasses, do not want Ta fear, sometimes, no news is a good news. In fact, I want to say \. .

lost his own, remember to retrieve it ... ...