Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Free Link Exchange (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Windows 7 Professional Key e device (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1175165)

05-09-2011 08:13 PM

Windows 7 Professional Key e device

i didn't miss the point. i was employing a great deal of sarcasm relative to hp's decision to go so far as to showcase their tablet's flash capabilities with an adobe mouthpiece as the foci. i don't watch tv with any regularity, and if i did, i'd want larger than a 10" screen for the purpose. nor do i use a device to manage my health, wellness, or education. i do use devices to manage my life, and none of the software i use for that purpose, requires flash. i do use adobe's flash cs4 for my own purposes. as a format,Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2007, i have few complaints. i have nothing against a device that offers the viewing of this format unrestricted. i welcome it if anything.

however...

being upset that apple has chosen to release a device that does not support flash when there will be plenty (almost 50 this year) of other tablet options,Office Professional, seems... odd. when i think about the relatively small market share the ipad will likely acquire, i fail to see why so many people are threatened,Windows 7 Professional Key, angered, and troubled by its existence. also, when i see people miffed at steve jobs because he won't do something they want with his company or devices... its like watching a bunch of near-sighted developers making demands on howard roark. steve is as likely to compromise as howard, therefore, any anger expended towards him is an utter waste of energy.

in a mobile device, i want a true multi-touch interface that is not based on a cursor hovering over something to make it work. i don't want same old os limitations adding minutes to every hour of my workflow on a day i'm too busy to stay at desk. i want a device to just do what i want, finger pressed to the screen,Office Pro Plus 2010 Key, moving content down the page one side and up the other. whether it displays flash or not is irrelevant, i just need the text... the raw information to proceed. as someone looking for a device that will allow me to proceed with my work away from my desk,Office 2010 Professional, everyone seems to be making a device made for play.

there's lots of 2010 left though, and plenty more marvelous devices to consider. i'm excited regardless.

05-09-2011 08:24 PM

browsergames

browsergames

05-09-2011 08:31 PM

browsergames

browsergames

05-09-2011 08:44 PM

browsergames

browsergames