Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Post Your Products & Services Here (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   We Look ah! (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1062127)

2shfwfksl 04-13-2011 05:39 AM

We Look ah!

Couplets funny love Oh! You upset to see it ...- 1. The Union: I love unofficially crowned the second line: I love the people miserable scroll reads: My Bitter ah
2. The Union: the situation has been down fate arrears love out of service second line: too busy thinking no response to feelings of no longer charging scroll reads: If the heart moves to China Unicom ;
3. The Union: false name false name a false address Second line: Pianchipianhe feeling cheated scroll reads: those who are willing uppercut
4. The Union: boys, girls, poor scholar, life and life at the second line: first love, love, extramarital affairs, reluctantly scroll reads: There is no love ;
5. The Union: wind, and rain the next, I'm waiting for Your call back the second line: For Your Health, for You died for my life You tarried scroll reads: send the wrong person 6. The Union: love family love Shimei Second line: anti-fire security Brother scroll reads: free love
7. The Union: millions of soldiers and the second line to see the back of agitated: turned his head to scare off millions of bold warriors Streamer: Yes I do ; 8. The Union: Reviewing the past, sweet rice, pumpkin soup, a wife, kids a bunch of second line: look at the present, white rice, tortoise soup, a child, his wife a bunch of scroll reads: with the both into
9. The Union: You crazy for You as You suffered all the sins accumulated for the second line: Crazy for You in Your death hit rattle rattle the walls of the scroll reads: Crazy for Love
10. The Union: love and be loved are difficult second line: love in the time destined to scroll reads: friendship and loyalty is priceless
11. The Union: Love has been suspended, the situation also sell at a loss, fate slide Limits Second line: Positive thinking the bull market, like being a bear market, investment and long-term relationship will never scroll reads: rushed to cover short positions ;
12. The Union: You OK You said on the line, and do not have line Second line: say no to no, not satisfied with the line does not work scroll reads ;
Read to turn it! So that everyone would laugh, leave your worries all covered! Thanks! ! ! Reproduced every day! Happy! All the best! Best for the future! Younger and younger!