Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Online Classifieds Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   mereell Sports Running Shoes With Biomogo (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1736224)

i0love0u 10-10-2011 12:37 PM

mereell Sports Running Shoes With Biomogo

mereell Sports Running Shoes With Biomogo,cartier lover bangles 2011
mereell Inc. was the founder of the world's very first biodegradable midsole,chanel bracelet prices, an environmental innovation breakthrough in the athletic industry. This biodegradable midsole,cartier love bracelets, dubbed BioMoGo,chanel sunglasses replica, is environment-friendly footwear designed for athletes especially for runners. BioMoGo midsole are made with natural and a non-toxic additive that will promote the breakdown of the polymers within an average of 20 years. It is also expected to save about 30 million pounds of landfill waste over the next 20 years.
What are the opinions of the runners who are the beneficiary of this new feature? "Runners aren't going to sacrifice performance just to be environmentally conscious,coco chanel earrings for cheap," Mr. Greene said. "But if BioMoGo is going to perform the same way as other midsoles,chanel pumps saks, then runners might consider it,chanel necklace price," he said. Which have good point,chanel slippers, runners won't settle for less. Their running performance is their main goal.
With the mereell Sports Inc.'s first move in saving the nature,chanel handbags for sale authentic, other manufacturers are following their move by rushing onto to the "environmentally friendly" hype. They've begun inserting biodegradable midsole into their running shoes. But this is not a hindrance for mereell,chanel pumps on sale, as it may lead to many competitors,chanel slippers 2011, it's a given though. mereell shoes have been proven as high quality running shoes so they shouldn't worry about others competing with them. Their plus point is that,discount chanel handbags, they are the ones who started this fantastic move to save the environment and give better performance running shoes for their customers. So far,cartier watches for cheap, they are the leading running company to create,replica cartier earrings, design,cartier pens for sale, and market environment-friendly shoes and other accessories in the athlete industry.

obg72dhe8z 10-10-2011 12:37 PM

Le Le and his mother in the ward corridor. Newspaper reporter Zhao Enze photo

internship at noon yesterday, 15-year-old Le Le (a pseudonym) from Lingling district in Yongzhou City to the capital Beijing You'an Hospital Medical University Hospital, began physical and mental trauma treatment. Mother of Don Juan (a pseudonym) in tears to the media about 4 years ago, suffered a daughter. She said that when Lele 5th grade in elementary school,belstaff sale, was raped after the men were forced to prostitution, recreational centers, family searched back 3 months daughter. It is understood that there are two of the case at first instance by the death penalty, is currently being remanded for lack of evidence. Video: 11-year-old girl forced into prostitution after being raped infectious agent Source: Beijing TV
yesterday, 12 noon,belstaff jackets, the Lele in the mother and aunt accompanied by Don Juan came to the hospital. Lele wearing a black hat, a black scarf covered his face, revealing only the eyes. From the train station to the hospital, she kept his head down without speaking. The lens to reporters, Lele sudden tears, big eyes and fair skin,belstaff shop, big bright smiles. Don Juan said, that the height of 1 meter Lele more than five, and now 1 meter 7 a fast Lele.
in the ward, Lele her mother one way or another all of the curtains, in addition to doctors and family, she is unwilling to see anyone. Don Juan said that before, outgoing daughter,
the hospital medical team set up for the Lele, including infection, dermatology, Venereology, and several other sections of the nearly 10 medical personnel. Leader Guocai Ping said, before the diagnosis is Lele genital herpes, the disease can be cured from a clinical sense.
It is understood that the hospital is seen in the micro-Bo Le's face, then decided to provide free treatment. In addition, China Primary Health Care Foundation, the relevant responsible person said that the provisions of the Foundation will provide 10 million for the Lele.
daughter left a note missing

recalled Don Juan, 2006 October 1 at 9 am, and she and her husband run their own cigarettes from the hotel came home to find 11-year-old daughter is not, when thought out to play, but has not seen her daughter back until late at night. Students at home, friends, relatives, phone calls around and no news of her daughter, the couple that night looking for a night out. The next morning,Guy with a knife robbed 300 40 yuan left to do medical expenses, Lele his home,belstaff jacken, said simply: Daughter of Don Juan find some unusual, arm still hurt,
10 月 3 afternoon, Don Juan home to find that Le had disappeared, leaving a note on the table, wrote: I do not go out No, Mom, I'll be back.
Don Juan, said: After 24 hours, Don Juan to the local police.
the next two months, the Don Juan and her husband search notices posted in the streets every day, or even to search notices affixed to Guangxi, Guangdong and other places.
Leisure Centre back her daughter

2006 年 12 mid-May, an acquaintance called and said to Don Juan, Love Don Juan Recreation Center quickly came to Willow, she lingered outside for a long time not seen his daughter. That night, she found two relatives pretend to Don Juan says, fear of the boss wary of leisure center,belstaff jacket, wearing a straw hat that she had dressed up as scavenging old woman, a day cruise in the Leisure Centre entrance.
Dunshou a week later, Don Juan finally see a shape in front of Lele's girl, quietly with the inside, approached confirm that Lele, hurried telephone alarm and stopped her. Police immediately rushed to the scene.
4 years of repeated illness

Don Juan says, go home the same evening, to say what had happened to his daughter weeping. Yesterday, Don Juan tells her daughter relayed the content.
in the night did not return that night, Lele go rollerblading, meet the 17-year-old Zhou, the two had to know. After wandering skating, Lele was taken to shelter Zhou. Lele Zhou after the rape, threatened to not let her tell their parents, or scandals that put out, and also threatened to kill her family. It will Le to the recreation center Zhou during the day to let her 7 together with the Le a Less than 3 months, in December 2006 of the day, the Lele and the hotel is 4 people who do not know gang-raped.
home, they turned Lele school. Don Juan said: found that foreign ministers of the vaginal blisters Youteng itching. Doctors said that the child is ######ually transmitted diseases. 4 years, Le Le cure relapsed several times after each relapse, Lele whole person as they were destroyed again.
forensic center Yongzhou, Hunan Furong forensic center, Wing City People's Hospital and a number of hospitals and accreditation bodies of the Lele and physical state of the mental state to do a number of checks and identification. Xiang Fu Rong Secretary Kam Kam Centre 【2007】 280 号 refined identification conclusion: Le post-traumatic stress disorder is, the occurrence of the disease in October 2006 to 12 are forced into prostitution during the month of the trauma suffered by a direct causal relationship.
■ judicial process

first instance, the death penalty because of insufficient evidence they were retried

Don Juan provided by the relevant judicial documents show that in January 2007 to May, including the Zhou people were arrested,Matchmaking agency said 4 million Vietnamese can buy a bride (Figure), including six organizations and 强迫卖淫罪, City Public Security Bureau of rape was never a criminal detention. April 2008, Yong Zhou City People's Procuratorate of 6 people on the prosecution.
2008 年 6 6, Wing City Intermediate People's Court of first instance verdict on the case, six defendants in Qinmou organizations and 强迫卖淫罪 guilty, guilty of organizing and 强迫卖淫罪 Zhou, rape, two were sentenced to death; another 4 people, 3 prisoners were sentenced to life imprisonment for rape, sentenced to 15 years and 16 years, and the other organizations and 强迫卖淫罪 prisoners sentenced to life imprisonment.
all the Don Juan that the death penalty, the defendant has filed an appeal.
2009 年 1 month, Hunan Provincial Higher People's Court to the facts is unclear, the grounds of insufficient evidence, this case back to Wing City Intermediate People's Court for retrial. Retrial in the court on December 23 this year, the defendant to 7 people. The court trial, the suspect estoppel, , did not know was wrong.
11-year-old girl forced into prostitution after being raped infectious agent Source: Beijing TV : The defendant said the department can impose fines normally prostitution
11-year-old girl forced into prostitution continued: 2 people received the death penalty, the mother apply for protest
11-year-old girl forced into prostitution case has not concluded the mother 4 years online help

t5uun2ng6tg 10-10-2011 12:39 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 408891480 at 14:54 on April 8, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Some people have many opportunities to see, but always find excuses shirk, to see the time, has no chance.
Some words have many opportunities to say, but think of a later date, say the time has no chance. There are many opportunities
some things to do, but day by day delay, when they found not want to chance.
some love to you many opportunities, but do not care do not care, would like to emphasis the time had no opportunity to love.
Sometimes life is always very sarcastic.
I, may be a turn.
that good forever, I do not know how to scattered. After much deliberation
even herself,belstaff online, was not sure what the original is separated from each other.
Then you suddenly wake up feeling is so fragile.
withstand wind and rain, but it can not withstand the ordinary;
storm with the ship,belstaff jacket, fine then each dispersed.
may be only a fit of anger, perhaps only because the small things.
sweet fantasy and good, or hug when they met again,belstaff jackets outlet,
edge tears at that time will beat the other side, but giggle.
It is a beautiful picture.
did not think that was actually not a lifetime.
Thus, each have their own lives,belstaff coat, their love other people.
loved each other, it is now independent of each other.
even in the same small city,belstaff uk, nor did it meet again.
one day at a certain moment, walking in the same street, can not see each other.
first sigh, then helpless.
Perhaps you are happy, because to find another suitable person.
Maybe you're not happy, because you may only the gifted the true intentions of the man in you.
long, long time, not each other's news, they no longer think this person is not going to thought

cherish everything all around!
life is not a movie, missed out on is lost, no,belstaff outlet, not like the movie as a chance to re-do it again, perhaps time will let us repent to miss ... ...
the most painful feeling in the world , not romance, but I heart you, you are deceiving me

tag romance film world deceive each other

ug2at5hh2jg 10-10-2011 12:40 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 305389500 at 16:02 on June 3, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: play the island

1, no one hand, I guess pocket.
2, I never bully bullying ~ ~ ~ I really do not know him before he was weaker than me ...
3, wants to seize the youth of the tail, the gecko is only unfortunate youth.
4, you go to your bridge across the street, I had my underground passage.
5, my interests can be divided into two kinds of static and dynamic, static is to sleep, the dynamic is turning ...
6, standing O at a crossroads in life.
7, the so-called beauty, cosmetics, mostly slaves.
8, high school, we are too busy with the grandchildren like, can also be just as happy as NB; University, NB, as bored as we are, but brought back when the grandson of happiness ... ...
9, life is only three days, people who live in yesterday, confused; people who live in wait for tomorrow; live in today, the most practical.
10, you pay for, porridge eating without hunger.
11, can not Because, we have the holidays,belstaff leather, you put me as a festival before.
12, standing on crossroads of life of the meter, I am more confused.
13, language is not surprising refuses to shame.
14, \
15, where the falls, where Paqi ... ... there is always fall, I suspect that where there was a pit!
16, do not tell jokes at the beach would cause \
17, you have no little to the ears? \\\\20, the bad guys need strength, need scum taste.
21, is intended to search the dog, the cat rushed to see the results.
22, Oh ~ this man is not to be a shape, even the headaches are biased.
23, mixed force of society is the individual job, pay attention to four subjects: flash turn maneuvers.
24, my people do not understand music, so when not tricky, but not the transfer time.
25, both the House and corruption, faces an uncertain future.
26, how would suddenly want to cry? Do I have some small River of sorrow?
27, I have been running in the field of hope,belstaff outlet, although it occasionally disappointing trip.
28, from heaven to hell, I passed through earth!
29, first love is infinitely good, just hung back.
30, will be wrong, or will be counted on the meter, anyway, will the.
31, work QQ , refused to chat, to strong talk, charges fifty cents, punctuation, half charge, monthly card Qizhe night double.
32, the tongue than teeth longer, much longer than the hardware the software.
33, marriage difficulty is that we are and love each other's advantages, but disadvantages of living together with her.
34, tired of travel is from your place to stay to the place where people stay tired.
35, stood in pain External advice suffering, is a very easy thing to do.
36, you say ... ... you like me? In fact I started ... ... ... ... ... ... Well actually I do ~ frank with you say it, in fact, I also quite like my own. \ (-) /
37,belstaff sale, years is like a river, left bank is unable to forget the memories, grasp the right bank is worthy of their youth, the middle of fast flowing faint young sad.
38, ask the world who is the most forthright, whining I'm doing my part.
39, if you can not tolerate me, that is not your mind is too narrow, that is my personality is too great.
40, born abjection, the five elements missing money.
41, days are bright boil.
42, the public can Quchong Wow, you can fall from grace.
43, two tragedies in life: One is despair, one complacent.
44, tonight, let us use the Cold War heating!
45, a low-key To lofty!
46, not superstitious, just charming.
47, the greatest tragedy a person is not willing to do his own.
48, sad little people who drink wine, lonely people love to sing old songs.
49, remind ourselves to whip people.
50, old monk Buddhist name guy.
51, Gongsui strong, no Arrow in vain.
52, line to the water to the poor, thirsty; sitting watching clouds from time to time,belstaff uk, dizziness.
53, a small amount of non-gentleman, non-toxic does not Trojans.
54, alas! say to say, not to say whispered.
55, son has said before: Do not put me on your tolerance as you lose the capital!
56, I'm embarrassed to grab you, how could you the nerve to steal it?
57, you see you! look back agitated powerful army, turned his head lion scare millions.
58, anyway, my old life and not the same as they count, do not know they did not count right or wrong I live.
59, the rabbit does not eat the grass edge, not to mention a bad quality, why not look around.
60, who is a parallel, the heart is licensed.
61, wear better, a brick Liaodao.
62, I want to dream, to make up a child blowing a cow.
63, really pretty brave to face up to crush the courage to face the bleak single.
64, as a typical failure, you were so successful.
65, to you this way, the age has fallen below the issue price.
66, like the shake, do not like the roll.
67, did not mention not because of forgotten, but because the mind.
68, thirty degrees corner of your mouth smile, Baidu search less.
69, I let the world know I am very low key.
70, the world's largest church can hold your sins.
71, not Lubu Ping, but you will not do.
72, read a lot, from thousands, to make million through the money, do glamorous!
73, adults expired children, the elderly is the failure of the adult.
74, a lazy no entertainment
75, a slip into the eternal heroes.
76 , nausea, nausea mother holding crying very sad, why? as disgusting ... ...
77, the night gave me a black mouse,belstaff coat, but I use it to play until dawn
78, whenever Chongfeng Hao ring on, I quickly hid in the ditch, because: I was undercover!
79,belstaff jacket, either beat you, I would have, and you fell out.
80, my heart is broken too, and holding out with the dumplings paste-like.
81, howling at the moon and what skill is not, Shall be called real ability of cattle.
82, road is long Come, let us play the.
83, do not want to laugh, play anesthetic.
84, \breathing is wrong.
86, my future is not a dream, my future is having nightmares.
87, most women love a man is a reason why she do not understand him.
88, the stock market put the idea of the housing market in the shares of Meng.
89, distance is a beautiful, almost look like the alarm.
90, the most hurtful words, the total comes from the most tender mouth.
91, my site, you are a landlord.
92, are iron, steel, Fan children is a day not install Biede panic!
93, face is given by others, his face is lost.
94 , my dear, my eyelashes in the drowning ... ...
95, think too much is bound to hurt too much.
96, turn left sadness, happiness arrived.
97, dream, anything is possible.
98, God will certainly forgive me, because that is his profession.
99, face first, the powerless.
100, unfortunately not reproduced.

label emotions Men do not know the joke of life

ug2at5hh2jg 10-10-2011 12:57 PM

,belstaff coat

| Back to logs list

2130135 2007 年 09 月 15 日 23:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Lens too long,belstaff jacket, trying not to open,belstaff sale, finally found a vehicle with fewer people around the car

published cancel

| Back to logs list

obg72dhe8z 10-10-2011 01:06 PM

Owners of dozens of families played downstairs in the 23 rights of the banner. Wanglei She

reporter (Reporter Wang Weiwei Wang Quan Li Yi trainee journalist) 9 am yesterday, Fangshan, Building 23 Albert Garden nearly 40 letters to do in front of Fangshan District, the owners came to reflect This building a total of 135 owners, nearly 4 years to buy real estate are still unable to handle real estate license. The authorities confirmed that Albert Garden Building 23 is illegal buildings. Fangshan District Government, taking into account the interests of owners will go through Gailou procedures as soon as possible to help the owners 拿到房产证.
owners of Mr. Zhang said that in 2006,belstaff leather,Dr. hacking game sites and more than 400 million profit was arrested before the wedding, just opened in the name of Albert, Building 23,belstaff leather jacket, Garden township government and the good name of South Korea established a separate advocacy group. One ad said, for the good developer, Building 23, the township government,belstaff blouson, Han Jian Group funded the commercial real estate property available to Beijing. Mr. Zhang said, this, 135 owners and developers before safely - Beijing ENGINEERING FOR THERMAL Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to ENGINEERING FOR THERMAL Industry) signed a purchase contract. Contract,######## officers have allegedly defrauded over 30 million 8 times cash, the developer has also signed a supplemental agreement with the owners, committed to 3 years can apply for real estate license, Unable to handle the real estate license, 23 building tenants can not move their household registration, children can not be the nearest school,
reporter saw the real estate advertisements and contracts supplemental agreement, have shown that the developer promised to the owners for real estate license matters.
Fangshan District, said the Information Services Division staff, the township government buildings by the real estate is not a good development, the developer of real estate advertising is false. Korean Construction Group, said the office staff, ENGINEERING FOR THERMAL industry has an independent legal entity belonging to a subsidiary, the subsidiary real estate development as an independent operation, has nothing to do with the group.
Fangshan District government then held a joint meeting, after investigation, Garden, Building 23, Albert built the original location in the district planning, is a violation of land, belonging to illegal construction, the developer should bear the main responsibility . Politics and Law Committee is responsible to look into the matter on behalf of the owners said insufficient government regulation also should be held accountable. The responsible department, said Albert Garden Building 23 should have removed, but taking into account the owners have been living, and the developers promise for real estate license, in the filled the necessary procedures for the sales.
Fangshan Branch Trade and Industry is responsible for the assets concerned about the trend of developers, to prevent loss of assets, the District Public Security Bureau is responsible for coordinating with the Beijing accounts for the owners to move families,belstaff online, the District Board of Education responsible for solving the problem of school age in primary school. Gongchen streets, the village committee and local committees to safeguard the rights of property owners.
Subsequently, the reporters and ENGINEERING FOR THERMAL industry contact person in charge of Mr. Leung, he said that
Metropolitan Lawyer Ma Chuanzhen said, advertising can be considered as part of the contract,outlet belstaff, the developer should bear the liability, consequential loss compensation for the owners.

obg72dhe8z 10-10-2011 01:08 PM

a slap in the face by her grandmother, 14-year-old Wang has listed over 7 years of brutal killing of late grandmother.
young age, how to become a murderer?
court hearing, in addition to the case itself, as well as in various Wang reason behind the contempt for life. The parents, families,Man allegedly as a result of stolen credit card does not block the brush nearly 20 million passwords, schools, society, more or less in this tragedy have not shirk its responsibility

Lukin by Zheng bamboo shoots

6 22, tomb in Shandong Province County People's Court round-table-style juvenile court, faced with the defendant sitting in an immature face, pure eyes, make a full court of first instance verdict, the verdict just turned 14 years of age when committing the crime the defendant Wang guilty of intentional homicide and sentenced to prison 8 years.
old bizarre death

Guo Ling Xian, Shandong Province Dezhou Village village has a 73-year-old Chen lady, usually a person to live. December 8, 2009, a sudden bizarre death at home.
old woman was found dead in home kang edge under a head injury. Familiar with the habits of the family that the old lady, old ladies usually like to drink, may be drinking too much hurt she died, so did not think, they begin to layout the mourning hall, ready for his funeral.
was surprised to discover that things do not seem so simple, the old lady's death a great catch.
receiving the alarm, the local police immediately arrived at the scene, and through on-site investigation, autopsy, that the scars of the old lady who does not himself hurt, but by external forces to combat formation, and found a scene splashes of blood and the bricks,belstaff blouson, sticks and other bloody crime tool.
the police concluded that this was a murder!
conclusion to the family is in shocked grief: Chen,Debt security is also launching the school 移动营业厅 theft,belstaff leather, usually a woman who lived, died in the end suffered what caused the tragedy who is it?
murderer was actually 14-year-old grandson

visited by close investigation, police learned that the deceased had come into contact with the last one is her 14-year-old grandson Wang. The police investigation found that Wang grandson crying in the hall before the same time, the investigators observed with peripheral vision from time to time; and then watch him closely and found bloodstains on his trousers.
grandson of Wang, a major crime suspects.
Sure enough, some questioned by police after Wang confessed the whole process of committing the crime. Only 14 years old, he is the murderer to kill his grandmother. This conclusion for everyone by surprise.
been identified, Dec. 7, 2009 afternoon, Wang found that his mother gave him 40 yuan loss, the mother was afraid to go home after being beaten, they take advantage of school holidays from the school came close to Chen grandmother lived at home. The next day at 7:40 on December 8 Xu, and when he opened his mouth to her grandmother for money, the grandmother had been some chatter. Wang angry threw things around, then beat his grandmother's face.
Wang grandmother's move angered his grandmother so he put down on the kang, came up with a quilt to cover your grandmother's head and the body pressure on it. When they find only the breathing grandmother, the grandmother woke up Wang afraid to tell his uncle and mother, let him risk of further abuse, Suiyou with leading crutches, bricks and other Mengza grandmother head, causing the death of hemorrhagic shock .
incredible is that after killing her grandmother, who turned Wang from a grandma to find 120 dollars, bought some snacks and went straight to the bar to the Internet.
into sin due to ######ual addiction

Wang young age, how can it become a murderer?
Lingxian commissioned by the Communist Youth League, according to the court, submitted by the staff of Women's social investigation report that the father of long years of absence, on the one hand, Wang's mother is particularly fond of him, so he gradually raised in the home become Shuoyibuer character, whatever I ask, overweening; the other hand, my father's discipline is too harsh, simple and crude, usually make a mistake just keep hitting, pay no attention to ideological education and guidance, over time, Wang out mistake to go home, never dared to tell the family.
As usual in school,belstaff jacken, poor grades, Internet cafes became the place he frequented,belstaff jackets, and from year two days since a crush on the network, called CS shooting games, game freedom, violence and deeply attracted to stimulate him, so his long addicted, unable to extricate themselves.
addicted to online games since, the lack of supervision of Mr. Wang does not just concentrate on learning more and more, the Internet need the money, he tried everything to find my family. It is understood that, in order to access, Wang was the aunt's cell phone stolen,outlet belstaff, he once stole 500 dollars from home.

host juvenile court case the Court President Ling Xian Xing Jie, said in an interview: full recognition and the ability to control their own behavior, because grandma's a word of blame, a disgusted look, few remember the slap in the face for no reason, so he felt 'lose face', 'not understood', so the only spur of the moment , reckless, to family decay behavior.
Source: the rule of law over the weekend

ug6ht3mh8tg 10-10-2011 01:16 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 317900 at 16:23 on October 27, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1, the girl said: I'm pregnant. Men continue to bow to eat, said: I had a ligation. Shocked for a girl: You're kidding me. Man raised his head and looked at her, drink some water, said: Me too.
2, the morning bus, a mobile phone from his bag and dig to see the time, and then simply said, \Remote
3, at university, the toilet is kind of a row of old-fashioned pit-bit, and no doors. One night lights broken toilet, found himself a pit-bit, squatted down, when a strong lift up a hand hip, a deep voice rang: It was!
4, the company smoking, so there is a small compartment of the WC became the brother-specific smoking room.
brother to WC smoking yesterday and found that WC was accounted for, brother reluctantly, to withdraw ~
10 minutes later, WC has been accounted for, Columbia tolerance, withdrawal ~ ~
20 minutes later, WC still been accounted for, and Costa angry: Hey! There are no one ah?
after half a minute, which came with weak voice: brothers, there is no paper ah?
sweat, so brother handed the paper towel from under the door five minutes after the last
, which still did not movement,
anger Brother: Hey, you in the end that not come out ah?
half a minute later, handed out through the crack, I just handed over a half stack of toilet paper,
and then there came the weak voice of the weak: Brother, can you help me to dip some water ~~~~~~
Kao, brother collapsed, feeling so long, dry it! ! !
5, one day with her boyfriend to go to Shenzhen SEG Plaza, Huaqiang North, (more people to come out to the feces), in the elevator, I suddenly stand on the two frames and then turn around, very loudly on her boyfriend, said: \heal your hemorrhoids do not ah? \br> We all know that with a beam of large twenty-eight bike now! Four-year-old had never been seen before are the beam directly on the bike sitting in my father, sitting side with a long time feet will be linen, very hard to accept! Grandma finally have time to go home, I suggest taking a back seat, because that foot is not Ma! Agreed! Haha, go! ! Results to the cup when the destination place ... I forget Dad to directly step down from the back legs, and then kicked me down directly ...
7, day into the city, suddenly urgency, he looked had a secluded corner ready to work, who knows a pol.ice was found washed up to scold me, but also to fine me for money, I was angry and shouted back: \Look not into ah! \I burst into tears, you too have motivated the TM!
9, the school's male and female toilets connected. Forget to bring a girl to the toilet tissue, is embarrassed when the man next door came the bathroom toilet, girls Huarong pale and loudly asked, \Female teacher's pants zipper open. One girl stood up
cautioned: \art teacher there are so little known in the local, a newspaper has a greater coverage, along with a photo, then blew open in the class: \Sign out the photos ... ... \
12, Middle School, geometry teacher is a old lady, love boast, especially annoying. Day in class, said: \\
13, once I see my sister in the paint Uncle Tai Po, suddenly cried out: \The. Just my aunt to go to the bathroom. She hastened to greet customers, said: \What is the most classic .. I thought up and curse the X. .. you tell him. ... His mother may feel that they are cattle of the ... day of classes X, he first entered the classroom to see their country who has come such a mouth on the classic ... so time has come .. the other side is very calm and the Huileyiju you. mother. B. .....
2. .. I have a buddy in elementary school The first thing ..
lying there .. a school to pay to his mother gave him 100 dollars .. but the forfeiture of the class that day ... .. see the side of the road after school snack .. I sell That man did not hold back ... bought three dollars to eat .. went home ..
his mother: pay to it?
buddy: Today confiscated.
his mother: Oh, the money then?
buddy: to.
mother asked: how not 100?
man: Oh, I came back lost three dollars ...
mother :...
palm touched the voice face ....
3. sleep, my high school when St. the nickname of the same table, the person of a particular study hall to sleep, wake up early the next day had study hall, then in the winter, the North was still dark at seven o'clock in winter, who thought it was going to night classes after class, HLL fell down asleep back to quarters , just wake up until noon.
I do not know how he was admitted to Tsinghua University and Dr. all the way to read the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
few days ago he came to our hospital, his head is Wu Qing, I was shocked: \asleep, stumbled in the quarters that, I feel uncomfortable wearing clothes came off, GF, and sister sit in the front did not find, then Lao Zhangren back, thought we were playing **, kick my face ... \br> 4. younger brother studying in the United States. University where the green as the school's main colors, so the school souvenirs, the mascot, T-shirt, notebook or something, without exception, are bright green-green, including the hat. . . Although foreigners who
is that there is nothing taboo, but as a Chinese,,, anyway, I bought a bunch of green souvenirs, except hat. . .
saying I have a Venezuelan students, handsome guy, who is also very good, but a little smug, dress up every day towards the development of flowers, especially like the bright clothing. ... Small group on Friday probably bought a new hat. . . Fresh green fresh green. . . Very happy guy, kept to show off before the class, but also to spread to Colombia to help him take pictures on facebook. . . Brother laughed language. . . I thought better not to tell him the profound meaning. . .
this class, young man listlessly lying on the table, look very depressed. So the last inquiry. . .
originally appointed him cheating on his girlfriend home to find a new joy, he was formally notified yesterday kick. . .
. . .
guy that looked at the top of bright green bright green hat ... brother ... not know what to say ah this is the wisdom of our ancestors!
5. My mother, 52, but the mentality of the young especially, to dress the same with 30. then called her \I am male, 180 stature, had just shaved bald poll) suddenly felt a huge hand from my left brain photographed, and then I fell to the ground on HLL's. That was Avenue, ah, I just remembered to play to hear the special sound familiar sounded the voice of \son ... \Helping you quickly look ah!
everyone: Do you use perfume? ? Han brand? ?
relinquish strengths: SIX GOD ah, I just use that.
All: Niubi ah, never heard of, ah, Sha Yangzi ah? .
Relinquish strengths: Six Florida Water God, you who took it?
all :.............
7. For a moment I wanted to study whether it can be stored fart, so I can use a bottle as a container, the former regarded each fart aligned and then put the bottle, put end to seal with plastic wrap. So next time a fart, and to repeat the action.
stores two days later so I want to see results, so the unsealing, solemnly smell a bit ... ...
proved fart can indeed be stored ... ...
8. first day when us that the school mess.
a day, small Cangnan the stairs, a high-grade bully, hastily ran down, picked up a small Cangnan clothes: \calm, so he said the word pun: \
shocked for a few seconds: \I have to give your body search, but now I really do not have money you do not believe it ... ... \
scolded: \
9. Friends of the cry, asked why!
said its third year know a school girl, hot fast, and often spend the night do not start! its principles can not wear the wedding dress for her to not release her button buckle! the high school dropout, diligence exception, their women are Chushoubufan! school girl want to drop out of school, the threat posed to say: do not break on the University and Seoul! school girl hard then! consider an undergraduate colleges! the then increasingly hard money! during three years, not one penny of economic house! full payment of the school girl! still insists on not moving the school girl!
school girl near a car accident, medical decisions: a corpse two life!
its howl, saying: I TM to send someone else's door but his wife three years to weave a green hat!
10. My college buddy buddy with a legend, he had graduated several years, but his story was still in college Kat X spread ......
BH buddy said that the time to do graduation, the election is entitled: perpetual motion machine manufacturing .......
That guy in front of enthusiastic about his theory, this time under the teacher can not help but whisper (discussed under this man is not sick.)
gorgeous this time came, this man broke the chalk ���� teacher threw his back, with the added sentence: \Grandpa's phone call with my father, father of a then say: hey, Dad it! ? \is love, one day see her play with a ruler, the ruler with sparkling top, hit upon evil, to ask her to lend over secretly in your mouth (it was first kiss, though indirect) I'm up against her, thinks she can not see. While some people did not poke me, I was still drunk yet, is who told a moment did not react, he turned to suck when the ruler was still hard, her face hidden bitterness, said: give it to me .......... ......
Since then, she has always despised the school.
14. the words of the year, or primary, as is short, the teacher arranged in the first row.
day math class, is pretending to listen carefully when, suddenly feeling the belly does not have the urge to fart. . So I very carefully very light to put it out slowly. . Haochou. . Really Haochou.
cover their nose and three rows plus student collective mutual suspicion. Of course, this kind of thing can not be recognized! So I pretended to pretend innocent victims. But it is unfortunate that the guy sitting next to me suspicion to me, up against the risk of vomiting next to me to hear to smell. . I kept pushing him.
results must be the teacher saw. Teachers know the truth, that we in the rough, so very strong, said: \Also, I found the corner of the guy sitting next to me lying on my seat smell! Ah lie heard in my seat! !
with great speed so I know the result of a math problem on the blackboard that the answer (in fact, when my elementary school math scores well --b). And then forced, and very fast, gorgeous and sat down!
guy was about to rise to the seat again and I had close contact, and with a \
teachers and angry: \And remember the most profound mistake! now I think, should be the teacher's slip of the tongue, he should be trying to say is saddle)
whole class laughed, the boys next to me sit up and aggrieved, to defend themselves but do not know how to say , little face up in the red...
writing on the blackboard the teacher turned to writing when the child turned his head he kept on sitting in the back of the students whispered: fart that he let it! fart that he put!
This time it was Colombian blush ��������
15. My classmates tragedy. and the people with him will be particularly unlucky, said his former elementary school, sitting with him as long as inexplicable nosebleeds occur After school, the road was copied Pa, forgot to write the name of examination papers copied penalty, was looking for counterfeit money to buy things ... sort of misfortune. Then he was afraid of junior high school students to hear, try not to touch him, but what Spring and his a group of people who fall into the lake, he likes the girls in the examination result of sudden illness hit test, a road every day and his home such things as a boy in a car accident or a tragedy happened. but even more tragic is that,belstaff jackets outlet, in one mode class failed the math test, examination of all other classes can be, the teacher asked the class is very strange why not pass a lot and found the results of investigation is the man that day birthday ...
16. postseason the past two days race, think of high school. high school classrooms have a TV, we look at the rocket after school playoffs are Hi skin... but we supposed class squeeze... We put the TV sound off, the screen dims. TV right in the head teacher So, the teacher was surprised to find everyone that hold back the rise of lectures ... ... ah,belstaff leather, can not call
17. My brother two very naughty child all day around getting himself into, once they make a mistake,belstaff sale, was his aging mother in the ... aging mother kneeling in the living room is also cruel, the Pro out of the lost sentence: I come back you do not kneel on the dead! then went out. We two brothers are also very stubborn, kneeling on the knees, more afraid! to as boil, over time, the question came, I looked frowning brother, brother ... my brother did not say that I had finished, immediately take words: urinary urgency, right? Well I had heard, he said: I also urgent!! how to do? brother looked at me meaningfully and said: What mom never let up his aging mother ... ... and then soon returned, opened the door enough to create misunderstandings, the two kneeling boy also face arrogance, but more than before liquid two beaches, but also was twisting freehand shape, it is truly elegant!
18. It was very hot, I always drink plenty of water, has been forget to buy a cup. often use the company's paper cups to drink water. the day before I go to work, see to the table stood a large glass moon material. and it is kind of cute, beauty manager, colleagues said to me. I was especially touched by a bit to pick clean water to drink. Shuo Liu cup water with a big sense of the unique personality, is very respected colleagues to cast eyes. noon, I eat dinner, take a cup to drink water. suddenly come in shocked beauty manager there to see me ... and then she said: This is my little trash can send you the morning rush you forgot to put the lid, and this to send you a cover ... I went to Le
19. day school, math teacher because we test the temper somewhat less unhappy.
noon I get sick, twisted a few , the release of a giant smelly P.
students have protested, chaotic classroom, the teacher's wroth tales.
teacher was very angry, \P will not be put out to put it? Chousi! \\After retirement, active aging, the international radio station every morning to do a profile of programs to learn English every day.
program is broadcast early in the morning. Babaoshan international radio stations in the vicinity, very far away. So the professor does not shine every day went to where we should.
one day, the old professor too late. can not be late, and quickly taxi.
\\Professor old master anxiously grabbed the shoulder:
\\table, eat with ferocity, a dish up, meal loot, on the empty plate.
new dishes on the Romantic side, then removed an empty plate.
many people as restaurants, serving slower, we gobble, the table actually has only one plate.
Finally finished, we burped, carrying a fourth of the dish, just about to go.
first came to dinner next to a classmate looked at us, said:
\At first, every day, walking from the front, but also did not find anything wrong, then he and a classmate through the store, how the students told me how this name, I suddenly realized ... not a month later, the store by the business closed, and store cards are demolished, and a fine of 1,000 yuan ...
23. a mm, while QQ is very simple to leave the auto-reply \\still there? not,belstaff online! Hey, you too much, your sense of shame still there? not!
24. graduated, we Yikusitian. I think of my last things. is summer, I Dress wearing high heels and fell from the stairs to go. the process is not the point, here ignored. then went to the hospital to allow doctors to view. I'll even carry in your hand ** off. She saw my swollen huge and filled with silt Green bloodstain and scratches in the leg after the child looked very dignified manner Miaole Miao my hand. ... and then say: so strong Where did you buy socks
25. the first two days and the LP to buy clothes, pick two, In the dressing room I tried, heard on the outside and proprietress LP bargain: a 38, one 58, two pieces of a total of 100 well, the fraction of wiping out on the line. proprietress said, no, this is special for us , a penny is not cheap, 100 sold vain!
Finally, I came out pay, the boss money, 96 ... ...
26. 4:00 to work, Deputy Chief of the Land Rover open home, halfway under the car to buy cigarettes, purchase only 11 found the body. on the bus can see the oil life display to run 41 kilometers. was surprised to open the GPS, the results show the precise home to 42 km. passing gas stations, are hesitant to with 10 of the oil. or go in the period of insurance.
\\\\\\\\I remember the company phone reception, so use a landline station. a security answer the phone, and asked him how much money, the answer is only 120, I said enough it back to me quickly. So that the NB over a taxi fare 38. continued to tears Ben.
call to the financial, but fortunately the cashier did not go. Half an hour later the cashier, the neatly packed with business models that paid the money. suddenly feeling really happy money.
cashier so happy to send back home , to send the security back to the company. pocket complete circle and then passing gas stations, but also angrily turned away several glances BS. The results come back to me and tears ran out.
fuel life display: can mileage: 41 km. I With feelings of anger and drove into the gas station.
faint little boy looked at me: \\help people help it. this time to see next to a PLMM, so he took his daughter to the edge with her daughter, said: \\\is a foot up ...
29. summer vacation back home, pulls out a child's essay question of the ...
sentences, constantly: cars keep from me in the past ...
30. friends with a non-mainstream college entrance exam dress MM, very, very seductive, the butt down the escape of at least one-third of MM, said that a good white ... good white friends left sitting in front, so that Costa Rica was the scourge of the matter, while writing can not help but roll to the side of people ditch ass look. hard look! tragedy be a warning invigilator, and then the uncle of a proctor to him to see his eyes down, looking after the decisive two-second freeze-frame to bring the glasses back to the podium, and then returned and stood in The brother behind, the focus of this brother entire exam invigilator ...
? someone to go to Shanghai on business lost a dollar in the street, police said: \the streets have been dug for the open road, he can not help but sigh, \You recently quit the personnel matter?! Zhang listened to big panic, bartenders busy changed his tune, I heard that you are not in the personnel Rights?!
? one? U.S. Miss abortion, the doctor deliberately get the pain, cried Miss : hurt! can not stand! doctor: can not stand have to be, who told Hello not come to me by the time.
? ramen shop counter, a pretty girl is waiting in line. to her, ramen master asked: you want thick or thin? Girl A: I'll have whatever you pull.
? bookstore salesperson with a straight face: Do not look, here is selling books is not the library! Customer: What do you approach not a little smile. Clerk: You're here to buy books, or to buy a laugh?
? a meteor across the night sky,belstaff uk, I immediately promised a wish, I hope you will become more beautiful, who knows just finished Xu wish Meteor \*** lost in the face of the boy: \I will pay you monthly installments! \dyspepsia patients complained to the doctor: I'm getting is not normal, what to eat pull anything, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to restore normal? doctors silent for a moment, that you can only eat shit out.
? A Yuan in the field study. One day, he found living expenses run ahead of schedule, he telegraphed for help to the family busy. telegram only two words: exhaustion. just a few days, Ah Yuan received a call back home: top live!
? you know that our friendship to me is full of rich meaning, when you cry I cry, you laugh when I laugh, when you jump out from a tall building, I would not hesitate to explore speak out to: \Die strange! \says \Hing Fat, singing Richie's \: When I told my wife to marry him, a full kneeling for an hour, you kneel it? Benxiong proud to say: My wife said I kneel to avoid future opportunities of !......
? Osama bin Laden to Bush sent a letter: qs-IHSIN, Bush understand, the FBI can not do anything, so she sent six British ** love to answer is: President to take the anti-a, with Hanyu Pinyin to read!
? a ** walking in the street and was stopped, say you ugly, you deny, was beaten up: hypocrisy! stopped the next day and say you are ugly, you admit, is playing: No modesty! third day was again stopped, no dare to respond was beaten even worse: such a scandal drag!
? have a very flat chest girl, she was afraid that her boyfriend has not told him to hold anything. They first go to bed, turn off the lights, blanket drill, the men began to touch, he touched the girl's chest. Then he said: Honey, do tummy sleeping ah!
? I looked at the sky, counting the days and you've known, there are more than three years, but we only met twice before, you'll still be there. but please do not blame me do not often see you, but unfortunately ... ah ... too far from my home zoo friends!
? Fang and her boyfriend dating in the grove, can listen to to her boyfriend in a harsh voice singing. Xiaofang: You're not a singing, the trees have scared away other people! boyfriend: is this effect to be, or how clear the scene!
? If hungry country? Shabu Shabu hot pot to copy! If thirsty country? to the river around! if the money supposed to? to find a fool deceive! If Modan country? to find Osama bin Laden and thought! If think you supposed to? to the pen Look!
? born in the edge of the Taklimakan Desert, after a student admitted to the University, the villagers beat drums and gongs to celebrate, he was grateful tears. just about to thank the old man was accidentally heard a roar: one man and one less we rush to drink!
? still around and ran over, he has kept running 44 laps, and I anxiously watched him, he ran so calm, so leisurely. I was alone and silently count: five four, three, two, one! bell ... ... the class was over!
hear your phone is not SMS, so send this message tests. If you have received, confirmed and I send SMS text messages, please I reply: I have, is you!
? single Lao Li Wang Q: Why is the law a man can only marry a wife, Lao Li said in earnest: you have a wife and then will find In fact, this law is to protect the man.
? There shall come out to feed the wolf, and heard a woman in the lessons children, said: cry cry'll throw you out to feed the wolf! night, said the results of wolves: his mother it! not count the old ladies say ah!
? car guy put on a sound fart, sitting next to a woman called out to him three times straight, \\,belstaff coat, the owner to drive it. sow Road \teeth, toilet quit six, seven quit drinking, Pig you know now?
? rabbits that fled from the gray wolf, the wolf angry Jizhui, wipe the body of rabbit to play ash soil rabbits wear glasses to read the newspapers the wolf asked: can see a rabbit? Rabbit: The rabbit is a wolf ruined it? Wolf shame: by! published in the paper so quickly was?
? Drifting participate in math exam invigilator staring at his neck The beads looked a long time, sneered: Hey! the thinking disguised as such, and not think of cheating, soon off to!
? I see her face with a shy, sweet demeanor, can not help the hearts of a swing, whispered: \\\\br>? natural class. teacher asked Yingying: When cherry pick the best ah? Yingying blushed and whispered: when nobody!
? bottom out of a bureau under way, the most useless man speech out, and suddenly was told Liu: \\I really useless!
? traffic police car outside, said: \Where to go after the trailer? \B: you do not leave his wife over it! A: That guy can not signed the letter!
? A: You know, children of God live it? B: live toilet. A: Why? B: Because every morning I heard my father knocking on the door when the toilet is always said: 'God, ah, how do you still inside? '
1. Women leaders of late, sudden car by two men rack, a man threatened, said: \was so nervous, scared to death, I thought was detained and interrogated by! \3. Du Lala, and Xu Jinglei double fan, referred to as Durex.
4. a white-collar Beauty exhausted because of work on the signature on the msn dubbed \How much money monthly? Can pack

tags emotional mother-green toilet teachers

ug2at5hh2jg 10-10-2011 01:16 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1016009704 at 12:26 on December 1, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
--- delicious chili oil

pepper marked:
generally do not deep-fried red chili oil, this method can be blasted oil. Methods and \Pepper can be fried crisp.
water can leach pigment red pepper, lower oil temperature, the chili oil Sauvignon.

chili oil:
preparation: on a good chili powder, pepper, allspice, sesame, salt, afraid of hot mixture into a container. Chili powder is certainly the most, others are ingredients, proportionally, how proportionally, only * their own way, were there is a spicy pepper, but I like more pepper.
production: a pot of hot oil (oil to smoke),belstaff online, turn off the heat and let stand 1-3 minutes (to cool the key). Then slowly pour the hot oil with a good chili powder, the side down while stirring with chopsticks chili powder (the key container underlay cloth to prevent the container with the action), to ensure uniform. Do not oil rather more than less, after making chili powder should be completely submerged. Chongqing marked

dried red pepper sauce
1,500 grams, 100 grams white sesame seeds, star anise 4, strawberry 2, 4500 grams vegetable oil, sesame oil 500 grams.
production
1. pepper into the pot aside.
2. pan add vegetable oil refining cooked lit, the next sesame oil, star anise, strawberry Fried fish, hot nowadays troughs twelve months until the oil temperature drop of white sesame seeds, and then Drizzle the red pepper in pot Serve.
key
1. Chongqing marked, there are two, which is cooked in vegetable oil refining, the other is only the vegetable oil refining six mature.
2. as the case may also hold sesame oil.
3. master oil temperature, oil temperature too easy to fry paste, oil refining not smell too low.
4. chili pepper production bullet should be selected.

Chongqing marked
1,500 grams red pepper sauce, 1 kg net onion, coriander root of 250 grams, Lithospermum 100 grams, 50 grams of cinnamon, star anise 40 grams, the grass Fruit (film break) 30 grams, 750 grams ginger, garlic (film break) 750 grams, Dahongpao pepper 1 kg, 10 kg of vegetable oil.
production
1. pot lit, under the vegetable oil, boiled down into the onion root, ginger, garlic,belstaff sale, cinnamon, star anise, strawberry, Lithospermum, coriander and fragrant fried well, remove All material residue.
2. pepper put stainless steel barrel reserve.
3. Dahongpao pepper into the pot, blow into the vegetable flavor and hemp taste, remove and pepper, Drizzle in the oil bucket loading pepper, stir well and put it aside for a night Serve.
key
1. fried spices, when the oil should be boiled and then fried off the fire to prevent the oil spill burns.
2. Dahongpao pepper when frying oil should not be too high, preferably by low heat for a more fire, the taste of hemp are raised, high temperature, easy to fry paste, oil and bitter.
3. to the surface of red pepper side when the oil poured while stirring, add a little water over Youlin excited about, so excited over the chilli oil regardless of color or flavor are better. Northeast marked

50 grams of garlic sauce, green onions 75 grams, 20 grams of aniseed, pepper 500 grams, 1,500 grams of soybean oil.
production
1. soybean oil pot boil, lower green onions, garlic, aniseed flavor blow, remove all the material residue.
2. pepper into the pot, fried, etc. Drizzle with aniseed oil can.
key
1. soybean oil to be cooked by the fire, or their remaining oil smell, and taste astringent mouth.
2. pouring oil when stir while pouring edge to avoid fried paste.
3. oil temperature should be controlled, not too high or too low.

fresh chili oil sauce of fresh ethnic group 2,500 grams of red pepper, large onion, large garlic cloves (film break), ginger, onion and 1 kg, 500 grams of coriander seed, star anise 50 grams, 50 grams cinnamon, 70 grams cumin, bay leaves 30 grams, 250 grams of the Soviet Union seeds, soybean oil, 15 kg,belstaff jacket, 100 grams of pepper.
production
1. soybean oil into the stainless steel barrel, on the open fire, there is no yellow oil refining to turn off the heat for 15 minutes, the next green onions, garlic, ginger, onion, the next star anise, cinnamon, bay leaves, cumin, Su seed, coriander seed blow flavor, remove all the material residue.
2. In another of a stainless steel barrel, into the red pepper, drained close above the surface of refining of oil Drizzle pepper, cover stamped after a night cream Serve. Family of unique flavor characteristics of fresh, bright red color, moderate spicy.
key
1. soybean oil must be boiled, or taste good.
2. will feed according to the order.
3. material residue will cleanse, especially in the Soviet Union seeds and caraway seeds, use the secret leaking filtering.
4. After refining the oil to be filtered, stored separately, this oil can do spicy Ligament, red pepper flavor can be mixed with chili paste dish

seasoning oil
500 grams of fresh hot pepper, stir fry peanuts 15 grams, 10 grams of cooked sesame seeds, old ginger 25 grams,belstaff coat, 50 grams of onion festival, 1,500 grams of vegetable oil.
production
1. pot lit, dry the pot drops of water, dry red pepper stir fry to brown, a small portion of hot pepper paste (ie from the hot pepper in the wok to the pot within a few minutes.)
2. another pot, into the vegetable oil, four into a hot, under the ginger, green onion fry until fragrant when dried, turn off heat, into the end of the pot with chili paste, stirring Zhisi Cheng hot, add peanuts, cooked sesame, sealing Serve. Characteristic dark red color, spicy full.
scope of animal and plant cold dish for crisp production, such as Sun Jian, lettuce, wild rice stem, lotus white, chicken pieces, bolts and other knives.

garlic sauce chili sauce
practice: fresh pod pepper, with a few red pepper (love spicy food can all use the pod pepper), 500 grams of tomato, a piece of ginger, two garlic. All kinds were put above a paste mixer. Drain pan in a small bowl, using medium heat, in a variety of paste pot, boil the sauce (garlic, half of the last place left) side edge boil salt, sugar (a little), a small bottle of vinegar. Remember to keep stirring the anti-sticking pan with a spoon, from thin to thick you can turn off the heat, and then the next point of MSG, and then poured the rest of the garlic, cool before bottling.
Tips: This pepper sauce and the market definitely the kind of well-known Bimei garlic chili sauce. Another trick is fishing a small altar in the acid pickle teeth out with the old carrot and tomato mix, butter taste particularly sweet.

Dai chili pepper oil,belstaff uk, a little pepper, garlic, half a diced (you can also put more points, Shannon!), salt and chicken powder amount

practice 1:
the pepper, garlic and salt and put together such as cold oil, stir, over medium fire until the oil boil one minute (no raw taste of smell on the line), add pepper powder and chicken powder, flame, static can be set to cool.

practice 2:
first oil burning down Bacheng hot garlic and salt to Fried, the Gaixiao fire slowly stir into the pepper until no raw taste, put you can turn off into the pepper and chicken powder. This approach is characterized by: garlic (you can cut bigger, put a little more) to eat up fragrant and crisp, I usually use this method.

Note :
1> ratio of 1 pepper and oil (chili): 3 (oil), how much oil as personal preferences may be
2> after the chili oil in the flame will still continue to roll for some time, so please put to a safe place to avoid incidents outside the burn,belstaff jackets outlet, especially farther away from the kids!!!

obg72dhe8z 10-10-2011 01:16 PM

good partners are not willing to lie because, so the knife will be good partners for the brutal murder of the mother. November 25,belstaff blouson, reporters from the Zhengzhou Intermediate People's Court heard, found guilty of intentional homicide, the new density of 14 juveniles He Zhanfu (a pseudonym) was sentenced to life imprisonment.
site: good peasant woman was brutally murdered at home

February 20 this year (New Year Seven) 22:00 more than 14-year-old Liu Yang (pseudonym), back after playing outside home mother when he came to the room, suddenly frightened by the scene before his eyes, wearing only underwear mother Zhao Wen (a pseudonym) went to bed bloody, and his scream alerted the street neighbor, someone to help him make 120, however,belstaff online, found that 120 arrived, Zhao Wen, has died. The police later found the dead head and face, chest and abdomen, back and limbs and other body covered with wounds, only the chest to cut dozens of knives.
further as the investigation, police learned, Zhao Wensheng former style upright, honest and kind, and who have not formed rancor, then, in the end Who and the reasons why their pain killers it?
cause: partner does not lie or infuriating to help young murder

spring of this year, 14-year-old He Zhanfu got some lucky money, he lent one hundred dollars friends Liu Yang, Liu Yang put a hundred dollars two days later returned to him, however, a few days he took more than half get lucky money spent,belstaff leather jacket, can not be accountable to the mother did not pay back the money he had lied Liu Yang.
2 月 20 evening 8 pm, see Liu Yang to his home to play, He Zhanfu requires Liu Yang for his lying to conceal the fact that their pay back the money, the repeated request of the Hezhan Fu, Liu Yang hesitated agreed. An hour later, He Zhanfu's mother confirmed his son's claim to the Liu Yang,belstaff jackets, Liu Yang poor lie immediately denied. Children did not expect this good,1 -year-old girl was beheaded continued at home h, his honesty, his mother actually brought a fatal disaster.
see Liu Yang burst his lies, He Zhanfu furious, immediately took a knife from the kitchen came to Liu Yang's home. At the moment, Liu Yang's mother has been strip-sleep, he lied to Liu Yang Liu Yang asked him to come and collect the phone, her mother believed Liu Yang, Liu Yang He Zhanfu told a local cell phone store. Get the phone, brutal return to Liu Yang He Zhanfu mother's room again, raised his knife without defensive front while Zhao Wen slash ... ...

punishment: cruel juveniles sentenced to life
He Zhanfu
returned home after committing the crime and did not show obvious panic, calmly washed his head and replace the bloody jacket, Liu Yang, after he found the show was on the phone into the phone, those who ventured to imitate Liu Yang's voice to this number back to the phone and then proceeded to read from a few adults play mahjong, it is this call to attract the police attention.
At first the police did not suspect in any case to a juvenile under 15 years of age, however, the only home loss of Liu Yang's only so a phone is lost when the police found the phone is being used out of water He Zhanfu , the Public Security Bureau in the He Zhanfu explain everything soon.
2010 年 2 27, He Zhanfu close by the new Municipal Public Security Bureau in criminal detention, the same year March 11 was the arrest. The case caused a great shock,Husband and wife quarrel drink pulled his wife accidentally stabbed his heart bucket, a juvenile under 15 years old Why is it so narrow minded and cruel!
2010 年 7 20 March, as He Zhanfu a minor,belstaff shop, Zhengzhou City Intermediate People's Court hearing of the case closed. That the accused He Zhanfu intentional homicide, and criminal means cruelty, the nature of adverse consequences are serious, shall be punished according to law. Counsel recommended a lighter or mitigated punishment shall not be accepted view, as Accordingly, the Zhengzhou Intermediate People's Court of First Instance sentenced to life imprisonment He Zhanfu, He Zhanfu near relatives of the victims compensation for the guardian of 5 million yuan. Reporter Guo Junhua correspondent Feng Haiming