Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Online Classifieds Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Buy Watches Online-christian louboutin evening wea (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1730908)

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:32 PM

- Qzone log,red wing heritage boots

| Back to logs list

35455 2010 年 10 月 30 日 23:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 05:32 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 18318175 at 23:43 on April 29, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Zhuantie
1, among the children of a Beijing and Shanxi coal bosses son to eat, among the children loudly: \Coal bosses son hear whispered: \, that did not bring paper was finished, and not wait for people, phone and arrears. 10086 despair he called for help. It is said that there was silent for a long time,red wing heritage, then ... ... he was classmates in class to receive such a message: Hello Dear China Mobile users, your classmates so and so in the toilet, so you send him toilet paper. Please contact 10086

3, the morning saw a Netease comments, the original is a screenshot.
F: Some cool people have come and listen to 5, how to say? ,red wing shoes! ~
On the second floor: 5th floor, I think it very reasonable.
F: 5 F,red wing heritage boots, the voice of the people out
floor: 5th floor,red wing sale, very well said indeed!
fifth floor: Upstairs are sb

4, bedroom on the 6th floor, climb and found the key did not take down the stairs and asked the aunt to take, and then climb up to the door,red wing work boots, go also key, and then climb up, found the door closed, next to a classmate after, asked, \Great, just like she got into a fight, wanted to become a man that, but it finally began to cry uncontrollably.

6, the courage of a man on the qq mm deep feeling to declare, while mm Re: I'm her mother, I have come to steal food

7, nothing to look at the company the morning home page, see the above linked to the recruitment of new content to the point a bit boring, dismay, found their positions impressively ... ...

8, the north wind that blew the students spotted a mother and daughter combination the girl was too good, and after a fierce ideological struggle, the students all the way north to the parking lot tracking them, and finally shot.
north: Auntie, Hello!
Mom: Well ... ...
north: Yes, I want to know your daughter.
mother: She is my daughter fainted ~
the north, girls face flushed, her mother is actually very open-minded: \drove off.

9, the bedroom has a big brother one day Who says the wma, mp3 where I sing a lot of songs are his.

10, the classroom teacher by name: \'Ye' ... .... \

11, suddenly found that day, I have a aunt, Er Yi, four aunt, five aunt, but did not Sanyi. So to ask my father: Why did not I Sanyi? Heart is also thought for a moment: Is when Sanyi in small dead? My father said: You Sanyi is your mother!

12, like to joke with her boyfriend, pretending to search under his bed out from an underwear (actually me), and then asked him to begin his refusal to admit that I never thought in my tight schedule Next, I began to admit even to hold.

13, my husband and I have a quarrel heck,red wing shoes online, while her husband was sleeping when I squatted over his head for his fart smell good vent, mended excessive force directly pulled a pile of feces on his face.

14, the men travel on the outside, suddenly home, at the door heard the sound of snoring men, the men walk away, sent a text message my wife: divorce it! Three years later his wife, and he said, when the little lion is Rising!

15, rang the bell one time after class we all have to go home, down the stairs when I stepped on his left foot, \position to fall in large font in the middle of the road .. I was thinking: No, humiliating, and I pretended to faint. The results of the students next to me look at me motionless, and quickly pick me up, and then hit crazy fan about to open my ears ...

16, a student, his computer will automatically start every morning (presumably because Quarters in the morning when the moment calls open red). Old took a break and he posted on the computer ... ...

17, father the greatest dislike of foreign singers. But one day, I was watching mtv when Michael Jackson was surprised to find that Dad stood behind, his face thoughtful expression. \\Result, they did not send.
tag classic mom joke among the children of students

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 05:32 PM

! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 565317164 at 03:11 on June 19th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Tencent tenth anniversary of the

a class come to a new life. -
day, the teacher asked him: How old are you? -
students: Where does the teacher asked me how much? -
Teacher: your age. -
Student: Oh, what the teacher wanted to know my age last year or this year's age? -
Teacher: nonsense,red wing shoes online, certainly this year's pull. -
Student: Oh, what the teacher is to tell you now, or after class I tell you? -
Teacher: Now. -
Student: Oh, what the teacher wanted me to say out loud or quietly say? -
Teacher: by, you said or not said, Ah! Less flicker me,red wing shoes outlet! -
students: say,red wing sale, ask the teacher why I want to know how much it? -
Teacher: I casually ask can not I? -
Student: Oh, I do not answer to no good? -
Teacher: Khan died ... ... ... -
\
Teacher: a nice day -
students: bad weather tomorrow -
teacher: Yesterday I ate fish head -
students: Are you going to eat turtle Tou-
Teacher: Error -
students: correct -
Teacher: I said that wrong -
Student: I say correct -
Teacher: You fool -
students: my genius -
Teacher: Do you stand up for me -
Student: I give you sat down -
Teacher: The teacher told you to stand up, I heard yet? -
Student: Teacher told me to sit down,red wing mens boots, hear! -
Teacher: Do you dare to not listen to the teacher's words -
Student: I can not listen to your teacher -
Teacher: Do you know what you just said? -
Student: I know I did not say anything? -
teacher: The students, I know you are on purpose -
students: the teacher, you know I did not mean -
Teacher: You do not big or little -
Student: I have a little big -
Teacher: You're so young do not learn -
Student: I so much bad scholarship -
Teacher: I do not want to say to you -
students: You talking to me -
Teacher: Do you give me to stop -
Student: I give you to -
Teacher: I'm the fear you,red wing heritage boot, stop okay? -
Student: I defy you to continue, okay? -
Teacher: This is the end opposite of practice -
students: synonyms practice now -
Teacher: Would you stop Afghanistan -
Student: I never-ending A -
Teacher: Do you not educated A -
Student: I have educated A -
Teacher: Do you like an educated person? -
Student: Do I not like uneducated people? -
Teacher: depressed A -
students: happy A -
Teacher: I'm going to be mad at you pull -
students: you are my air live fast pull -
Teacher: you can not say A -
Student: I can not shut up A -
teacher: You may continue,red wing work boots, I am not on this lesson, I go. -
Student: I stop it, this lesson had to, I come. -

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:33 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 18318175 at 23:43 on April 29, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Zhuantie
1, among the children of a Beijing and Shanxi coal bosses son to eat, among the children loudly: \Coal bosses son hear whispered: \, that did not bring paper was finished, and not wait for people, phone and arrears. 10086 despair he called for help. It is said that there was silent for a long time, then ... ... he was classmates in class to receive such a message: Hello Dear China Mobile users, your classmates so and so in the toilet, so you send him toilet paper. Please contact 10086

3, the morning saw a Netease comments, the original is a screenshot.
F: Some cool people have come and listen to 5, how to say? ! ~
On the second floor: 5th floor, I think it very reasonable.
F: 5 F, the voice of the people out
floor: 5th floor, very well said indeed!
fifth floor: Upstairs are sb

4, bedroom on the 6th floor, climb and found the key did not take down the stairs and asked the aunt to take, and then climb up to the door, go also key, and then climb up, found the door closed, next to a classmate after,red wing motorcycle boot, asked,red wing shoes outlet, \Great, just like she got into a fight,red wing heritage boots, wanted to become a man that, but it finally began to cry uncontrollably.

6, the courage of a man on the qq mm deep feeling to declare, while mm Re: I'm her mother, I have come to steal food

7, nothing to look at the company the morning home page, see the above linked to the recruitment of new content to the point a bit boring, dismay, found their positions impressively ... ...

8, the north wind that blew the students spotted a mother and daughter combination the girl was too good, and after a fierce ideological struggle, the students all the way north to the parking lot tracking them, and finally shot.
north: Auntie, Hello!
Mom: Well ... ...
north: Yes, I want to know your daughter.
mother: She is my daughter fainted ~
the north,red wing work boots, girls face flushed, her mother is actually very open-minded: \drove off.

9, the bedroom has a big brother one day Who says the wma, mp3 where I sing a lot of songs are his.

10, the classroom teacher by name: \'Ye' ... .... \

11, suddenly found that day, I have a aunt, Er Yi, four aunt, five aunt, but did not Sanyi. So to ask my father: Why did not I Sanyi? Heart is also thought for a moment: Is when Sanyi in small dead? My father said: You Sanyi is your mother,red wing heritage!

12, like to joke with her boyfriend, pretending to search under his bed out from an underwear (actually me), and then asked him to begin his refusal to admit that I never thought in my tight schedule Next, I began to admit even to hold.

13, my husband and I have a quarrel heck, while her husband was sleeping when I squatted over his head for his fart smell good vent, mended excessive force directly pulled a pile of feces on his face.

14, the men travel on the outside, suddenly home, at the door heard the sound of snoring men, the men walk away, sent a text message my wife: divorce it! Three years later his wife, and he said, when the little lion is Rising,red wing shoe store!

15, rang the bell one time after class we all have to go home, down the stairs when I stepped on his left foot, \position to fall in large font in the middle of the road .. I was thinking: No, humiliating, and I pretended to faint. The results of the students next to me look at me motionless, and quickly pick me up, and then hit crazy fan about to open my ears ...

16, a student, his computer will automatically start every morning (presumably because Quarters in the morning when the moment calls open red). Old took a break and he posted on the computer ... ...

17, father the greatest dislike of foreign singers. But one day, I was watching mtv when Michael Jackson was surprised to find that Dad stood behind, his face thoughtful expression. \\Result, they did not send.
tag classic mom joke among the children of students

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 05:36 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 01:32 on July 8, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

Abstract concentrated soap can be used in the home can spread quickly relieve itching, or redness at the painting in the soap Dip. Indoor installation of orange light bulb, the light orange afraid of mosquitoes, they are able to produce a good insect repellent effect. Event of power outages can also be used to drop one or two tablets upwind Oil, a light, after a few minutes, you can play the effect of mosquito repellent.
】 【body 1, concentrated soap can be used in the home can be quickly applied itching,red wing store, or swelling at the area with soap dipped in water in the smear.
reason is the sodium salt of higher fatty acids soaps. Such as: C17H35COONa. The sodium salt of fatty acids were alkaline hydrolysis (with OH-), formic acid aqueous solution containing H +, because the soapy water in the OH-and formic acid into H + and H2O in so you can quickly eliminate the pain, itching.
2, Tu-point ammonia itching, principle above.
3, if the bites itch, can be a bomb shells with your fingers, then coated with toilet water, essential balm, etc..
4, coated with salt water or brewing itches, so make mass softening, but also can relieve itching.
5, aloe leaf juice can relieve itching. After the swelling and itching of mosquito bites, can cut a small piece of aloe vera leaves, break apart and cleaned, rubbed a few in the swelling,red wing shoe store, itching can be swelling.
6, snake oil and salt applied, allowing local anesthesia and soothe nerves, relieve itching feeling.
7, the aspirin tablets crushed and water applied to the wound, there are also anti-inflammatory swelling effect.
8, if the mosquito bites on sensitive people may wish to go out, eating an anti-histamine drugs.
Finland recently reported that antihistamines block the immune response, can reduce the mosquito bite itching and swelling.
but the side effects of antihistamines is to sleep, a driver avoided.
9, just make a change to eat vegetables alkaline diet, physical fitness and blood is slightly alkaline, not only do not love mosquitoes bite, even after the bites, you will not be too itchy! If the bite that could use their own slightly alkaline the saliva,red wing shoes online, smear mosquito bites, can also relieve itching!
10, to break apart a garlic, coated with a cross section of the package mosquito bite, one would like, and itching.
11, a few people to bite you in a mainly concerned with the odor, you also eat mosquitoes hate the smell of things:
take vitamin B1, if you go to eat wild 3-4 days in advance. She says that people feel it, smell that mosquitoes can not stand, it will stay away from you, is said to particularly effective.
12, vitamin B1 brush soaked mosquito will also not close. This water-soluble vitamins are not
side effects. Completely eliminated from the body the extra weight will not be stored to remain in the body.
13, with a seasoning of star anise, fennel the two, soak in warm water basin, a bath with the water, mosquitoes can not close.
14, dried orange peel in the indoor lighting, can replace the mosquito, both insect repellent, but also to eliminate the house smell.
15, wear light-colored clothing. Attention to myself! Albopictus (also known as spotted mosquito) favorite stop in the black clothes. Therefore, we try to wear some hot summer color in light clothes.
16, try to wear socks. Many people like to wear shoes barefoot in summer, not knowing to wear socks, the mosquitoes and humidity reduce the feeling of human skin, skin surface to reduce volatile, will reduce the bite.
17, can not be arrested after being bitten. Bitten by a mosquito, we will immediately grasp. But the scratching, the skin in the tissue fluid,red wing heritage boot, lymph and other oozing, swelling into a package, the more grasping more itching, but also not easy to subside, covered with red envelopes \If you insist on not grasping, generally 10 to 15 minutes, the itching can significantly faded.
18, the evening before the mosquitoes like to stop in the window near the likes stopped after dark in the room deep in the surface color of objects, click here to beat the law of mosquitoes, with less.
19, the family of aquatic plants to regularly change the water.
20, drug use insect repellent, a brand after 2 months of continuous use, for a drug repellent, better.
21, eating garlic may be an effective insect repellent, as mosquitoes do not like the smell of garlic out of the body secretion.
22,red wing boots, Using cool oil, wind spirits. in the bedroom, opened the lid by putting boxes of cool oil or wind spirits. Point of mosquito coils, choking odor; hanging mosquito nets, air boring. If the mosquito in point before the drop in spending on the entire amount of disk mosquito wind spirits, the mosquito can not choke people, and themselves in an clear, effective insect repellent. Into the nets if you can,red wing mens boots, before sprinkling a few drops in the nets on the wind spirits, mosquito nets can improve the air condition, and increased insect repellent effect.
23, put into the flowers before dusk repelling, 1,2 pots placed in the indoor blooming jasmine, Milan or rose, it is best Night. Mosquitoes can not stand because the aroma of the flowers and escape.
24, indoor, orange lamp, due to fear of mosquitoes orange light, so can produce a good insect repellent effect.
25, will dry the leaves so twisted rope, lit on the interior, the smoke can be repellent.
26, the dried residue after the burning of tea, you can drive away mosquitoes.
27, loaded with empty 35 ml bottles of beer on a table or sugar or more at the indoor mosquito, mosquito smell the sweet taste will fall in. Note the bottle, sugar water or beer to be stuck to death.
28, behind closed doors and windows, put a pot in the window, add a little pot of water mixed detergent, the next day, a basin there will be some dead mosquitoes. Continued use of this method every day, almost no need to spray insecticide to kill mosquitoes liquid. And the mosquitoes will be less and less. Why do mosquito
soapy water can be?
because the detergent with alkaline, mosquitoes are not grown in water with alkali, but the detergent in the water with spices, and the mother will misconception that mosquito eggs have food put in them. So as to achieve the effect of mosquito.
29, the loss of the drug used in the mosquito tablets, the wind gently drop a few drops of essential oil, plug in the power, we can achieve a strong repellent effect, and also saving pills. Event of power outages can also be used to drop one or two tablets upwind Oil, a light, after a few minutes, you can play the effect of mosquito repellent.
(39 Health Net)

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:36 PM

- Qzone log,red wing shoe store

| Back to logs list

340904 2010 年 09 月 28 日 13:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
B-type person ~ ~
a place you must have laughter, you are kind, mischievous, willful, overbearing and sweet. You look lively, but the real deep down, you have some low self-esteem and ego, you want to be able to do things the best people you care about your evaluation,red wing heritage boots, your character as a child, simple direct,red wing sale, emotional , emotions written on his face, you do not have brains, but lack some ability to protect themselves, you can easily get along the face of it, but want to go to your inner world is not easy,red wing boot store, you need the encouragement of others, tolerance, love and certainly, in fact you are often self-examination,red wing mens boots, you wish you can do at least 80% perfect,red wing shoes online, but you do not seem that persistence, so your emotional volatility, it must be troubled by these factors.

label things kids brains volatile factors

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 05:36 PM

- Qzone log,red wing heritage

| Back to logs list

340904 2010 年 09 月 28 日 13:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
B-type person ~ ~
a place you must have laughter, you are kind, mischievous,red wing heritage boot, willful, overbearing and sweet. You look lively, but the real deep down, you have some low self-esteem and ego, you want to be able to do things the best people you care about your evaluation, your character as a child, simple direct,red wing shoe store, emotional , emotions written on his face,red wing motorcycle boots, you do not have brains, but lack some ability to protect themselves, you can easily get along the face of it, but want to go to your inner world is not easy,red wing sale, you need the encouragement of others,red wing store, tolerance, love and certainly, in fact you are often self-examination, you wish you can do at least 80% perfect, but you do not seem that persistence, so your emotional volatility, it must be troubled by these factors.

label things kids brains volatile factors

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 05:38 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 61605046 at 15:06 on July 5, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary

one: spicy shrimp
materials: sea shrimp number, back to open side. Chili, pepper some ginger, garlic slices, onion shredded pepper foam a few, have a piece of foam ginger slices.
practice:
1. pot into the oil, remember to be more than the level the same amount of meat dishes, fried said oil and more oil to double it big fire hot, pour in shrimp.
2. fry for a while, add dried chili peppers and pepper, stir fry, heat the oil to taste the spicy and the Commission are \
3. a spicy and hemp taste, add ginger and garlic slices, pickled, hot ginger (do not put onions first)
4. Stir ginger and garlic flavor,red wing motorcycle boots, add soy sauce, white sugar right amount, a little wine. When about to clean wok, add onion, stir add salt. Then serve.

II: ketchup prawns
ingredients: prawns half a catty, two spoonfuls of green beans, shredded bamboo shoots little, ginger, onion, sugar, tomato sauce, salt, starch, monosodium glutamate amount.
practice:
1, large prawns, cut head and long legs required to wash and drain, bamboo shoots, peas and wash stand.
2, red-hot pot of oil, saute ginger and onions, fry until golden on both sides into five prawns cooked, add wine, salt, little water seal stew with tomato sauce for three minutes till thicken the sauce, to the plate.
3, red-hot pot of oil, shredded bamboo shoots and stir fry green beans with salt, MSG, starch powder to be wet after the shower in the prawn roll side, and serve.

three: fried prawns
material: live large shrimp: 350 grams of soy sauce: 20 grams, spring onion: 2 grams, vinegar: 15 grams, sugar: 25 grams of cooked vegetable oil: 500 grams , Shao liquor: 15 g
Method:
1, pliers cut the shrimp to be feet, wash and drain water.
2, under the vegetable oil pan, stir till Jiucheng heat, spoon the shrimp by hand and constantly promote the wok for about 5 seconds, which picked up with a colander, until the oil temperature rise was to insure that heat, then pour shrimp
10 seconds into the re-fried so that the meat and shell torn off and remove with a colander.
3, the pan pour oil, add onions a little stir, pour into the cooked shrimp, rice wine, soy sauce, sugar and a little water, Britain move wok cooking into the vinegar, pan, plate and serve Serve.
Note
fresh prawns should be uniform size. Wang speed with two fried oil, cooking in order to transfer juice to make shrimp shell burst processes. (Still shrink the principle of sulfur)
flavor characteristics:
\meat is tender, add sweet and sour with a unique flavor.

IV: Gold Butterfly shrimp
raw materials: the original only South American prawns, flour, breadcrumbs, eggs
practice:
1. shrimp, peeled, split tail shrimp left The last section do not
2. preparations of flour, bread crumbs, eggs Beat spare
3. in accordance with the eggs - flour - bread crumbs in order
4. shrimp wrapped in turn, put the pot oil, till 6 into the heat, the pot Zhashu Serve

Five: kimchi burst shrimp
Ingredients: shrimp
accessories: [url = java script :;], Sichuan [/ url] pickles, green and red pepper, radishes
spices: salt, chicken, soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, chili
cooking methods:
1, the green and red tip peppers, radishes, pickles are cut into small, wok into the oil until the oil heat, add shrimp fried fish cakes;
2, pot stay in base oil, the next dry pepper, pickles, pepper , radish stir fry the fire, add cooking wine, sugar, soy sauce, chicken, salt, stir shrimp into the pan can be tasty.
Features
pickles Sauvignon, appetizers go well with rice.

Six: colorful shrimp and tofu balls
Material: 3 boxes egg tofu, shrimp 6 two 6, two fish paste, yellow, green peas, pickled shrimp, a little kernel Ingredients: 3 tablespoons cornstarch, a little salt, onion 2 tablespoons ginger water Seasoning: 1 tablespoon cornstarch, pepper.
practice:
wash drying chopped shrimp, and fish, salted shrimp paste and mix well for the filling. Cut tofu cornstarch
wafer stick in two pieces were sandwiched into the filling tube-like, all well after use.
frying pan with the oil over medium heat until the temperature increase after the fried tofu into the shape, go to the plate over medium high heat for 8 minutes.
to water will be yellow, green peas, boiled Jen picked up after, another boiling pot with pepper and cornstarch to the plate rolling shower.

Seven:
raw shrimp soybean: soybean, shrimp, red pepper, yellow pepper, ginger, eggs
spices: salt, Totole chicken, starch, salad oil
practices:
1, shrimp, shelled, leaving tail shrimp and shrimp back break open. Salt, the wife happy chicken, starch, egg white to shrimp sizing, and then down into the warm oil in the boiled and set aside.
2, soybean, red pepper pieces, yellow pepper pieces with oil boiled, picked up.
3, pot stay in base oil, add ginger saute, stir fry down into all the raw materials, seasoning thicken Serve.

VIII:
materials lobster salad: cooked frozen lobster one, half a lettuce, integrated tank 1 can of fruit, a little white salad dressing, shrimp and eggs a little
practice:
1, First, after natural thawing lobster then cut diagonal slices peeled.
2, shredded lettuce soaked in cold water after the drain, put the plate on the center.
3, play Kay comprehensive open, canned fruit, drain and then into the top of lettuce.
4, will be cut lobster meat, then get on top of the display of fruit salad dressing Finally, sprinkle the eggs can be.

Nine: fresh lily figs shrimp
material: fresh lily 1, 2, two peas, shrimp 80 grams, an egg tofu
practice:
1. bashing both sides of the first egg tofu with a little cornstarch with a small fire pan fry both sides turn golden and set aside.
2. pounced on both sides before egg tofu a little corn flour, pan fry until both sides of a small fire, golden, set aside.
3. shrimp fry first,red wing boots, put salt to taste. Fry garlic until fragrant and soft under the snow peas.
other materials together into the mix, the next sauce can thicken.
sauce:
1 tsp oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, Banchi, 2 tsp cornflour, water amount.

ten: melon shrimp soup

materials: half a melon, shrimp and four, some scallops, coriander and a little twist.
practices:
1. melon slices.
2. 葱姜 blast pot.
3. add melon slices stir-fried.
4. add water, then add shrimp and scallops.
5. Large Huoao open, put coriander, salt to taste.
XI: orange peel shrimp
Ingredients: Shrimp 250 grams, 15 grams dried tangerine peel nine system.
Sauce: 35 grams of sugar, salt, MSG 5 grams, 5 grams of rice wine, diced green onion 3 grams, 2 grams of ginger is not, sesame oil and 2 grams, 500 grams of oil, soup 50 grams.
operating procedures:
1. The required cut shrimp, washed and drained water; Citrus cut at the end.
2. Heat pan, add shrimp, fried with hot cooked immediately after Wang remove.
3. Pot stay in base oil, add onions, ginger stir Hong, add wine, soup, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, dried tangerine peel and shrimp, with the fire slowly the sauce, the last drops of the sesame oil, pan plate.
Features:
tender and delicious, slightly sweet and sour orange peel. Citrus fried shrimp is fried shrimp taste expansion.
essentials prompted
burst shrimp hot oil to be busy, a blast into.

Twelve: asparagus mixed with shrimp
Ingredients: 300 grams of asparagus, shrimp 8, 2 garlic, red pepper 1
Seasoning: salt, sugar, sesame oil 1 / 2 tsp salad oil 1 tablespoon
for France:
1, peeled garlic, red pepper, remove stalks, wash, all mince; asparagus Remove roots, slashing the old skin, wash, cut into small pieces; pick deveined shrimp paste, washed and cut in half standby;
2, half pot of boiling pot into the open, boil for a short iron into the asparagus, remove to cold water showers, drain water reserve;
3, then the pot of water boil, add shrimp and boil for a short iron to change color, remove, drain water, poured into a dish, add the remaining ingredients and A mix well and serve.

Thirteen: The Golden shrimp care
Ingredients: 4 packets of white areas, 4 tablespoons of shrimp paste, egg 1, white sesame seeds amount.
ingredients: salt, soy flour, the amount of pepper.
practice:
1, bread cut into two inches in diameter circle the block, shrimp paste and seasonings and mix well.
2, the shrimp paste paved surface of the bread pieces, glue the egg and sesame seeds, heat pan fry both sides of the golden, then drain the oil until hot to eat.
Note:
when a thin plastic coated shrimp, or fried bread, shrimp and not cooked.

fourth: flowers prawns
owned Cuisine: Shandong cuisine
features: elegant, delicious and nutritious.
ingredients: 250 grams of fresh shrimp, chicken breasts, 25 grams, 20 grams of egg, ham 15 grams, 15 grams of yellow cake, seaweed 15 grams, 15 grams of red pepper skin, coriander leaves 15 grams, salt 5 grams, Shao liquor 15 grams, onions 15 grams, ginger 10 grams, 100 grams of broth, sesame oil 5 grams, 50 grams of starch.
production process:
pick the prawns to the ridge of sand bars, remove the shrimp, peel into the shrimp, leaving tail to the leg, washed with water, from the abdominal profile, two-thirds of deep hack knife so back connected. Profile on the surface of the meat crosswise knife, salt, rice wine pickled tasty. Ham, yellow cake, red pepper, cut into small skin are like the eyelids. Chicken breasts to the net fascia, chopped fine mud, add onions, ginger, salt, rice wine, broth, sesame oil, stir into the stuffing, wipe evenly divided on the shrimp. Beat egg into the egg foam into the bowl, add dry starch paste to reconcile into the egg foam, foam paste the eggs were put on the surface of meat, prawns, and then ham, red peppers, cake, coriander leaves, seaweed, etc. interspersed into the color pattern, transfer to a plate inside the cage, the use of fire steamed out, the net water decanter, placed in the tray. Wok add broth, salt, stir boiling, skim foam, hook into the flow of wet starch thickening, pour sesame oil, pour in the shrimp body Serve.

fifth: sweet lemon sesame shrimp
material: headless prawns 125 grams, bread 25 grams, sesame seeds 6 grams, 0.5 grams of MSG, salt 0.5 g, 8.5 g starch, lemon juice, 18 g , eggs, 18.5 grams, 105 grams of oil.
production process:
1. will remain headless peeled shrimp tails, transferred to shrimp line, wash, open from the middle into a knife, put a bowl add MSG, salt and tasty.
2. egg custard with cornstarch bearing adjustment, bread cut into 10 slices.
3. soiled uniform shrimp custard, sesame side glue, and then placed on a piece of toast, hand tap.
4. arms fire wok oil to boiling, the side away from the fire position, the prawns into the oil with a slow fire until golden brown dip, dish, put the dish Serve, serve lemon juice Ibid.
flavor characteristics:
shrimp, fresh bread aroma, flavor and lemon juice with sweet sesame flavor.

XVI: film
prawn soup Ingredients: Prawns 3, fritters 1, lettuce 4 slices, onion one.
spices: 1, a little flour; 2, cooking wine 1 tablespoon 5 cups broth, 1 tsp salt, pepper.
practice:
1, prawns, shelled, pumping mud intestinal net after the wash with flour grasping mucus, and then rinse thoroughly with water, drying of water, then slice thin;
2, fried dough sticks chopped , skillet and then deep-fried crisp, remove and drain after the Absolute, shop in the bowl, add shredded lettuce and the other will add chopped green onion, then slice thin film spread on the top of prawns;
3,red wing shoes outlet, the seasonings ( 2) boil, Drizzle, the use of soup boiled prawn pieces and serve hot.
Highlights:
1, prawns must be fresh to do this soup, or smell heavy.
2, next head of the prawn great, unfortunately lost, you can pour wine with fried after burning incense stock, reserved for his use, but not suitable in this soup, unless mixed with chicken soup, and after filtering.
3, in addition to prawns, fresh fish can be eaten the same way.

Seventeen: Braised Prawns
Ingredients: Shrimp 4-6 head
materials: onion, ginger, cooking wine, salt, MSG, sugar, vinegar, the amount of
practices:
Heat pan into the base oil will be properly handled after the shrimp stir into diced green onion, root ginger, cooking wine, add chicken broth, salt, MSG, sugar, vinegar (a drop). Until juice will do, remove the shrimp, add sesame oil in the remaining juice, stir well, pour over shrimp on, you can.
treatment:
the shrimp to be, legs, remove the head of the prawn at the top of the sandbags, cut to the ridge along the tail shrimp, remove the sand line.
Description:
the shrimp was light, good shrimp flavor. If white wine is best to use with Fen wine because of the smell of alcohol too thick will cover the shrimp, a high degree of wine is good, shrimp can better explain the fragrance of the wine, the level of sense. Do not think Erguotou very cheap, in fact, very suitable with this shrimp. In addition, Qingdao Laoshan Mineral beer brewing is also very desirable, refreshing, can be refined to reflect well the delicate shrimp, white and tender.

eighth: fried shrimp
materials: shrimp 10 ounces, diced green onion, ginger, garlic and pepper at the end of the opening 1 tablespoon cornstarch 5 tbsp.
spices: salt, monosodium glutamate, a pinch of pepper.
Marinade:
wine 2 tablespoons salt 1 / 2 tsp.
practice:
1. shrimps cut to be the Ministry of intestinal removing mud,red wing shoes, wash and drain water to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. pan till the eighth of the heat, put the shrimp coated with cornstarch and deep fry crisp fish out.
3. separate from the pan with 1 tablespoon Fry scallions, ginger, garlic, hot pepper at the end, then the shrimp down, thrown into the seasonings and stir well.
Cooking Guide:
. dish with shrimp Lo (thin, tender) to do, taste good.
fried shrimp less oil, not soy wine, so as to avoid deep-fried crispy shrimp anti-surge, but not crisp.

nineteenth jade shrimp
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Features:
are their own natural fragrance of delicious, with proper seasoning to taste all the more delicious and good taste is definitely of sight, smell, taste of the small \
material:
prawns (fresh shrimp) 500g, broccoli 1 / 2 (200g), carrots, 1 chopped garlic 2 tablespoons (30g), white pepper 1 / 2 teaspoon (3g ), water, starch 2 tablespoons (30ml), oil 1 tablespoon (15ml), each food-rich seafood soup hanging juice 2 tablespoons fresh TM (30ml).
practice:
1. prawns to the first stripped of skin, into the boiling pot boil for a short 2 minutes after the shower stand out; to wash broccoli, divided into small pieces; carrots, peeled and cut into round film; and then into the boiling pot, respectively, boil for a short 2 minutes, drain water stand;
2. the fire heating the oil in wok until till 5 placed into a hot saute the garlic, followed by release into the prepared shrimp, broccoli and carrots into small pieces, stir together 2 minutes;
3. slowly hook into the water, starch, until thick sauce after the close of each food transferred to the rich white pepper and seafood on the soup, fresh TM juice can be suspended.
Tips: If no fresh shrimp, shrimp can be used instead of cooking.

Twenty: Garlic prawns
material:
net prawns 350 grams, 40 grams of red pepper foam, 10 grams of soy sauce, salt, 3 grams, sugar 30 grams, 30 grams of vinegar, cooking wine 15 grams, ginger 15 grams, 15 grams minced garlic, chopped green onion 25 grams, 2 grams of MSG, water, soybean meal 30 g, 50 g of dry soy flour, 2 eggs, broth, 200 grams, peanut oil 500 grams (consumption of 100 grams) .
system of law:
1. shrimps to the first shell, to remove impurities from the dorsal raphe shrimp under the knife, slice into two pieces, remove the black sand gland, each cut into two pieces off to a bowl and add wine, salt code flavor, add dried soy eggs transferred into a paste, the shrimp and mix well.
2. Take a bowl, the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, soup, water, soybean meal, on into the fish-flavored sauce.
3. pot heat the oil till the Liucheng, paragraph by paragraph into the shrimp, slightly fried fish, until the oil temperature rise, and then went in, picked up when turned deep fry crisp surface.
4. tossed away more than the pot of oil, the next hot pepper, red Stir, add onions, ginger, garlic, Stir flavor, cooked into the fish-flavored sauce, stir well, then add the shrimp section, stir evenly, transfer to a plate Serve. Garlic juice can also stir dish, Yi Shi Zhan Shi.

the twenty-first: red pepper shrimp
explosion Ingredients: 1 kg of shrimp, garlic 2 teaspoons chopped green onions 2, Chuanjiao powder 1 tsp.
Ingredients: Salt 1 / 4 tsp sesame oil, Ku amount of powder, egg white 2 tsp cornflour tbsp.
cornstarch 1 / 4 teaspoon water 1 tablespoon salt 1 / 4 tsp.
practice:
1, Chuanjiao on the pan, fry slowly in, Chung broken, screen out the powder, they condemned the trafficking trafficking Juan Di # ǔ Chong Huan Boxu stop?
2, in shelled, deveined shrimp, leaving only the tail of the shell back to Wash, wipe and water.
3, shrimp, cut back, remove the intestines, and marinate for ten minutes, the oil bubble.
4, two tablespoons of oil, saute garlic, Chuanjiao powder, under the shrimp, like a teaspoon of wine, stir well, buried in Xian, the next Toss onion dish.

twenty-two: crispy shrimp
materials Apple: Apple 1, 300 grams of shrimp, green onions 2
spices:
(1) salt 1 / 2 teaspoon lemon juice 1 tsp.
(2) salt 1 / 4 tsp egg white 1 clove, 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
(3) cornstarch 1 / 3 tsp
practice:
1, green onions cut into small pieces; go head to tail and core apples, cut into small diamond D with seasonings (1) soak 10 minutes.
2, deveined shrimp, mud, wash and drain water with a cloth for drying, salt in the seasoning (2) 30 minutes.
3, wok pan, into the oily pan 3 cups 2 to 4 points in the fire to heat, into the shrimp under the apple slide open, to change color to remove and drain shrimp.

twenty-three: shrimp fried noodles
raw materials: noodles, 500 grams, cooked chicken, shrimp 50 grams, water, sea cucumber, 25 g fat, 20 g soybean oil, soy sauce, pepper water each 5 grams, 3 g salt diced green onion, ginger 2 grams, 150 grams of fresh soup.
production process:
1, the noodles cooked with water, remove and cool off with cold water, dry control water stand;
2, the shrimp, sea cucumber, chicken cut into pieces, pot and add base oil, oil nowadays cooked chicken pieces, shrimp stir-fried, five mature nowadays sea cucumber, add diced green onion, ginger, soy sauce, pepper water, salt, monosodium glutamate, add appropriate amount of soup, then poured into the pot and stir-fry noodles to stem speculation of water can be.

round: family portrait mushroom shrimp
Ingredients: Taro about 400 grams, 1 cup canned chicken broth, crisp fried flour 2 tablespoons custard powder 1 / 2 tablespoon, shrimp jen about 180 grams of carrots, celery, fresh mushrooms, each about 100 grams, ginger wine, 1 tsp, Salt to taste.
Ingredients:
cornstarch 3 / 4 tsp water 3 tbsp.
spices:
salt, sugar and 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper, sesame oil amount.
practice:
1, Taro skin planing, the first cut after cut thin filament, even fishing off pinch of salt to soften, add crispy fried flour, custard powder and then leveling fishing, shrimp marinated wash, bubble shovel out of the oil tender.
2, the line wire four to five long arc of the mountain of bouquets, placed in a stainless steel bowl into a tainted Nestle-shaped hole, the same one on which soft reduction of steel bowl, put the fire in deep fry.
3, cut diamond celery, diced carrot, fresh mushroom to the feet, the top draw knife, were flying water, salt and simmer cooked with chicken broth.
4, Heat wok, saute celery and a tablespoon of the oil drop and so on, add shrimp, add wine and seasonings, with the thickening sauce thickening and flourished in the dish within Nestle.

twenty-five: raw shrimp double flowers
: cauliflower, broccoli, cut into small pieces of the flower, a carrot cut diamond films, together with hot water boiled.
amount of sea shrimp, peel shrimp after shrimp, cut to the back line to a small amount of cooking wine, salt, chicken and onion ginger last flooded stains tasty.
production process:
pot heat the oil till the eighth of the prawns until fragrant, double flowers and into the boiled carrots and stir fry well, add the right amount of sugar, salt, pepper fry, pan thin gravy before the hook.

twenty-six: delicious lobster balls
Ingredients: 900 grams of lobster.
Ingredients: ginger, onion, wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, egg, pork, ham, parsley leaves.
practice:
take 900 grams of about lobsters, lobsters by cooking raw chopped meat from the method, and the lobster meat, cut into ten equal, with ginger, onions, wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, egg, mix well, marinate for 10 minutes; pigs network into small box on top of a small piece of ham and coriander leaves, put into a pattern, add the lobster meat, including blocks, the lobster meat, lobster head and tail placed into a lobster-like, on the steamer cook 6-7 minutes, stir, drizzle with juice hook thin paste.

twenty-seven: fresh fried shrimp cakes
Ingredients: 500 grams of sand shrimp, green onions 60 grams, 5 grams of salt, five spice powder 0.2 grams, 30 grams of oil generation, white hair powder, 150 grams, 100 grams of water, white vinegar 150 grams, 150 grams of sugar, hot pepper sauce 25 grams, 50 grams of tomato sauce, sesame oil 5 grams, 30 grams of water, wet powder, 1,000 grams of oil generation (consuming 150 grams).
practice:
1, first sand shrimp's head and tail cut off with scissors, a small part, add salt, table spring onion, allspice and mix well before marinate for 5 minutes, then add white hair powder, source of 30 grams. Mix well with water, into the shrimp crackers pulp aside.
2, the tripod pan, add oil of oil waiting Heat oil to 180 degrees Celsius, the shrimp crackers shovel slurry poured on the tripod, tripod-by-piece into the oil deep fry crisp and cooked was golden yellow, picked up, put a knife cut into said pieces of puzzle in the font plate, the plate edges to be dotted.
3, the vinegar,red wing motorcycle boot, sugar, tomato paste, red chili sauce into the tripod within the boil, thicken with wet powder, water, and finally add sesame oil, with a small bowl bowl full, together with the shrimp crackers on the seat top.

twenty-eight: Jen bamboo shrimp fried scallops
tablets Ingredients: 100 grams of macadamia nuts, bamboo shoots tablets, capsules each 100 grams of asparagus, scallops 4, shrimp 160 grams, half a carrot .
Ingredients: pepper, salt, sugar, a little.
practice:
1, shelled shrimp to the head, pick out the black line gut, carrots peeled and diced.
2, scallops, shrimp stir fry dish first oil. 3, from the pan, put down the tablets of bamboo shoots, asparagus and carrot granules, stir well, add scallops shrimp stir fry, stew slightly after the release of the water a little seasoning, add nuts and stir well Serve.
Note:
cooking the food, but also use other nuts instead of macadamia nuts, vegetables with broccoli instead of asparagus.

twenty-nine: tofu shrimp soup
Ingredients: Tofu 3 cloth, crab meat, scallops,red wing heritage boot, shrimp jen, spot meat, fresh mushrooms, white mushrooms, vegetables far, the carrot about 50 grams of protein in a volume of cornstarch 1 tablespoon water (or broth) 3 cups white wine 1 tsp, pepper, sesame oil, salt and the right amount.
ingredients: salt, sugar, 4 tsp pepper, sesame oil amount.
practice:
1, cut tofu dice-shaped cloth with a hot roll flooding; white mushrooms, vegetables and much nail-size were cut, diced carrots, fresh mushrooms Diqie tablets; were flying water.
2, scallops, shrimp, pork belly spot were mixed with a quarter of seasoning salt, flying water; crab meat picked crab, hot water heat.
3, white mushrooms, fresh mushrooms, carrots, vegetables away with the remaining seasonings add a teaspoon of salt and simmer until tasty.
4, Heat wok, a half tablespoon of oil down, touch liquor, add tofu, seafood and mushrooms, vegetable species, pour in the water (or soup) bring to the boil, with the wet flour thickening, and finally to the protein mix add and mix well, drop a little pepper, sesame oil, flourished in the pot in the top.

thirty: Bitter Melon Creek Shrimp
features: a small fire boiling soup slightly, in order to maintain fresh; immersed in marinade longer, tasty good.
Material: Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) 100 grams, 150 grams of freshwater shrimp, onion 1, 5 grams of ginger, pepper 5, 5 grams of salt, sesame oil 2 grams, monosodium glutamate, the amount of wine.
Production Method:
1. to support the pulp washed with Bitter Melon, oblique slice into thick slices into the boiling pot boiled, remove and control to the water, add salt, MSG, sesame oil, pickled flavor, queuing hollow circle in the tray.
2. listen to the impurities in the fresh shrimp to shrimp gun, whiskers, legs, placed with onions, ginger, pepper, cooking wine, salt, monosodium glutamate in the modulation of the marinade over low heat till foaming Guobian shrimp has color, the remove and Liang Liang, mounted on a tray inside the hollow circle Serve.

thirty-one:
a taste of shrimp, shrimp flavor profile:
According to research, the taste of shrimp from 90 years in Changsha South door, the family name for a hole most important, after many schools, appeared Education School Street School and the Southern gate, practices can be divided into several, to today, now the mainstream spicy.
Second, the shrimp:
shrimp, lobster, Changsha people like to call it, in fact, not, where do you eat so much lobster, not to mention, have a lobster in the ocean, and that the growth of shrimp in the lake; shrimp about five inches long large, a double clamp, shell hard; legend is introduced from Australia, and later, there is no natural enemies, out of everywhere, even like the holes in the embankment below, harm one, growth is very fast, and now, Changsha people while eating it while people from harm with an expression.
three practices:
(way more, only on the following three kinds)
1, boiled
the broth boil, the shrimp into the pot and simmer for 15 minutes picked up arms to . To do with your taste or spicy seasonings, or linen, or light a bowl, stripped of crust dips to eat.
features: tender meat, word of easy to tune.
2, marinades
the stock with a good brine by adding drugs (the family may consider buying ready-made halogen powder), to see the pot size and other circumstances into account, how much of the shrimp, boil first Wuhuo five minutes, then simmer for twenty minutes after the pot mix together with chopped green onion, garlic can be a little pile.
features: fragrant, tender and delicious.
3, shrimp taste
This is the most popular approach.
first shrimp go in one pot + boiling water until the shrimp turn red all the time, serve. The wok of oil till the shrimp is cooked pot fierce speculation, the prepared outside all condiments except green onion into: where: Meng hot pepper, ginger, pepper, salt, soy sauce, fermented bean curd is essential, fried After more than a dozen fried, slightly put some cooking wine, add water to half the ingredients, cover the lid, smoldering ten minutes, clean wok, add chopped green onion Sheng bowl.
features: unique taste, appetizing food.
Note:
1, be sure to buy shrimp back to the head and breaking his back and carefully cleaned with a small brush! Do not be dead shrimp.
2, the amount of seasoning used in the taste of their own choice to see

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 05:39 PM

,red wing shoe store

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 850228028 at 09:39 on September 11,red wing boot store, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Reading Digest
label bearing the child rearing emotional phone

published cancel

| Back to logs list

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:39 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 61605046 at 15:06 on July 5, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary

one: spicy shrimp
materials: sea shrimp number, back to open side. Chili, pepper some ginger, garlic slices, onion shredded pepper foam a few, have a piece of foam ginger slices.
practice:
1. pot into the oil, remember to be more than the level the same amount of meat dishes, fried said oil and more oil to double it big fire hot, pour in shrimp.
2. fry for a while, add dried chili peppers and pepper, stir fry, heat the oil to taste the spicy and the Commission are \
3. a spicy and hemp taste, add ginger and garlic slices, pickled, hot ginger (do not put onions first)
4. Stir ginger and garlic flavor, add soy sauce, white sugar right amount, a little wine. When about to clean wok, add onion, stir add salt. Then serve.

II: ketchup prawns
ingredients: prawns half a catty, two spoonfuls of green beans, shredded bamboo shoots little, ginger, onion, sugar, tomato sauce, salt, starch, monosodium glutamate amount.
practice:
1, large prawns, cut head and long legs required to wash and drain, bamboo shoots, peas and wash stand.
2, red-hot pot of oil, saute ginger and onions, fry until golden on both sides into five prawns cooked, add wine, salt, little water seal stew with tomato sauce for three minutes till thicken the sauce, to the plate.
3, red-hot pot of oil, shredded bamboo shoots and stir fry green beans with salt, MSG, starch powder to be wet after the shower in the prawn roll side, and serve.

three: fried prawns
material: live large shrimp: 350 grams of soy sauce: 20 grams, spring onion: 2 grams, vinegar: 15 grams, sugar: 25 grams of cooked vegetable oil: 500 grams , Shao liquor: 15 g
Method:
1, pliers cut the shrimp to be feet, wash and drain water.
2, under the vegetable oil pan, stir till Jiucheng heat, spoon the shrimp by hand and constantly promote the wok for about 5 seconds, which picked up with a colander, until the oil temperature rise was to insure that heat, then pour shrimp
10 seconds into the re-fried so that the meat and shell torn off and remove with a colander.
3, the pan pour oil, add onions a little stir, pour into the cooked shrimp, rice wine, soy sauce, sugar and a little water, Britain move wok cooking into the vinegar, pan, plate and serve Serve.
Note
fresh prawns should be uniform size. Wang speed with two fried oil, cooking in order to transfer juice to make shrimp shell burst processes. (Still shrink the principle of sulfur)
flavor characteristics:
\meat is tender, add sweet and sour with a unique flavor.

IV: Gold Butterfly shrimp
raw materials: the original only South American prawns, flour, breadcrumbs, eggs
practice:
1. shrimp, peeled, split tail shrimp left The last section do not
2. preparations of flour, bread crumbs, eggs Beat spare
3. in accordance with the eggs - flour - bread crumbs in order
4. shrimp wrapped in turn, put the pot oil, till 6 into the heat, the pot Zhashu Serve

Five: kimchi burst shrimp
Ingredients: shrimp
accessories: [url = java script :;], Sichuan [/ url] pickles, green and red pepper, radishes
spices: salt, chicken, soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, chili
cooking methods:
1, the green and red tip peppers, radishes, pickles are cut into small, wok into the oil until the oil heat, add shrimp fried fish cakes;
2, pot stay in base oil, the next dry pepper, pickles, pepper , radish stir fry the fire, add cooking wine, sugar, soy sauce, chicken, salt, stir shrimp into the pan can be tasty.
Features
pickles Sauvignon, appetizers go well with rice.

Six: colorful shrimp and tofu balls
Material: 3 boxes egg tofu, shrimp 6 two 6, two fish paste, yellow,red wing work boots, green peas, pickled shrimp, a little kernel Ingredients: 3 tablespoons cornstarch, a little salt, onion 2 tablespoons ginger water Seasoning: 1 tablespoon cornstarch, pepper.
practice:
wash drying chopped shrimp, and fish, salted shrimp paste and mix well for the filling. Cut tofu cornstarch
wafer stick in two pieces were sandwiched into the filling tube-like, all well after use.
frying pan with the oil over medium heat until the temperature increase after the fried tofu into the shape, go to the plate over medium high heat for 8 minutes.
to water will be yellow, green peas, boiled Jen picked up after, another boiling pot with pepper and cornstarch to the plate rolling shower.

Seven:
raw shrimp soybean: soybean, shrimp, red pepper, yellow pepper, ginger, eggs
spices: salt, Totole chicken, starch, salad oil
practices:
1, shrimp, shelled, leaving tail shrimp and shrimp back break open. Salt, the wife happy chicken, starch, egg white to shrimp sizing, and then down into the warm oil in the boiled and set aside.
2, soybean, red pepper pieces, yellow pepper pieces with oil boiled, picked up.
3, pot stay in base oil, add ginger saute, stir fry down into all the raw materials, seasoning thicken Serve.

VIII:
materials lobster salad: cooked frozen lobster one, half a lettuce, integrated tank 1 can of fruit, a little white salad dressing, shrimp and eggs a little
practice:
1, First, after natural thawing lobster then cut diagonal slices peeled.
2, shredded lettuce soaked in cold water after the drain, put the plate on the center.
3, play Kay comprehensive open, canned fruit, drain and then into the top of lettuce.
4, will be cut lobster meat, then get on top of the display of fruit salad dressing Finally, sprinkle the eggs can be.

Nine: fresh lily figs shrimp
material: fresh lily 1, 2, two peas, shrimp 80 grams, an egg tofu
practice:
1. bashing both sides of the first egg tofu with a little cornstarch with a small fire pan fry both sides turn golden and set aside.
2. pounced on both sides before egg tofu a little corn flour, pan fry until both sides of a small fire, golden, set aside.
3. shrimp fry first, put salt to taste. Fry garlic until fragrant and soft under the snow peas.
other materials together into the mix, the next sauce can thicken.
sauce:
1 tsp oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, Banchi, 2 tsp cornflour, water amount.

ten: melon shrimp soup

materials: half a melon, shrimp and four, some scallops, coriander and a little twist.
practices:
1. melon slices.
2. 葱姜 blast pot.
3. add melon slices stir-fried.
4. add water, then add shrimp and scallops.
5. Large Huoao open, put coriander, salt to taste.
XI: orange peel shrimp
Ingredients: Shrimp 250 grams, 15 grams dried tangerine peel nine system.
Sauce: 35 grams of sugar, salt, MSG 5 grams, 5 grams of rice wine, diced green onion 3 grams, 2 grams of ginger is not, sesame oil and 2 grams, 500 grams of oil, soup 50 grams.
operating procedures:
1. The required cut shrimp, washed and drained water; Citrus cut at the end.
2. Heat pan, add shrimp, fried with hot cooked immediately after Wang remove.
3. Pot stay in base oil, add onions, ginger stir Hong, add wine, soup, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, dried tangerine peel and shrimp, with the fire slowly the sauce, the last drops of the sesame oil, pan plate.
Features:
tender and delicious, slightly sweet and sour orange peel. Citrus fried shrimp is fried shrimp taste expansion.
essentials prompted
burst shrimp hot oil to be busy, a blast into.

Twelve: asparagus mixed with shrimp
Ingredients: 300 grams of asparagus, shrimp 8, 2 garlic, red pepper 1
Seasoning: salt, sugar, sesame oil 1 / 2 tsp salad oil 1 tablespoon
for France:
1, peeled garlic, red pepper, remove stalks, wash, all mince; asparagus Remove roots, slashing the old skin, wash, cut into small pieces; pick deveined shrimp paste, washed and cut in half standby;
2, half pot of boiling pot into the open, boil for a short iron into the asparagus, remove to cold water showers, drain water reserve;
3, then the pot of water boil, add shrimp and boil for a short iron to change color, remove, drain water, poured into a dish, add the remaining ingredients and A mix well and serve.

Thirteen: The Golden shrimp care
Ingredients: 4 packets of white areas, 4 tablespoons of shrimp paste, egg 1, white sesame seeds amount.
ingredients: salt, soy flour, the amount of pepper.
practice:
1, bread cut into two inches in diameter circle the block, shrimp paste and seasonings and mix well.
2, the shrimp paste paved surface of the bread pieces, glue the egg and sesame seeds, heat pan fry both sides of the golden, then drain the oil until hot to eat.
Note:
when a thin plastic coated shrimp, or fried bread, shrimp and not cooked.

fourth: flowers prawns
owned Cuisine: Shandong cuisine
features: elegant, delicious and nutritious.
ingredients: 250 grams of fresh shrimp, chicken breasts, 25 grams, 20 grams of egg, ham 15 grams, 15 grams of yellow cake, seaweed 15 grams, 15 grams of red pepper skin, coriander leaves 15 grams, salt 5 grams, Shao liquor 15 grams,red wing heritage boots, onions 15 grams, ginger 10 grams, 100 grams of broth, sesame oil 5 grams, 50 grams of starch.
production process:
pick the prawns to the ridge of sand bars, remove the shrimp, peel into the shrimp, leaving tail to the leg, washed with water, from the abdominal profile, two-thirds of deep hack knife so back connected. Profile on the surface of the meat crosswise knife, salt, rice wine pickled tasty. Ham, yellow cake, red pepper, cut into small skin are like the eyelids. Chicken breasts to the net fascia, chopped fine mud, add onions, ginger, salt, rice wine, broth, sesame oil, stir into the stuffing, wipe evenly divided on the shrimp. Beat egg into the egg foam into the bowl, add dry starch paste to reconcile into the egg foam, foam paste the eggs were put on the surface of meat, prawns, and then ham, red peppers, cake, coriander leaves, seaweed, etc. interspersed into the color pattern, transfer to a plate inside the cage, the use of fire steamed out, the net water decanter, placed in the tray. Wok add broth, salt, stir boiling, skim foam, hook into the flow of wet starch thickening, pour sesame oil, pour in the shrimp body Serve.

fifth: sweet lemon sesame shrimp
material: headless prawns 125 grams, bread 25 grams, sesame seeds 6 grams, 0.5 grams of MSG, salt 0.5 g, 8.5 g starch, lemon juice, 18 g , eggs, 18.5 grams, 105 grams of oil.
production process:
1. will remain headless peeled shrimp tails, transferred to shrimp line, wash, open from the middle into a knife, put a bowl add MSG, salt and tasty.
2. egg custard with cornstarch bearing adjustment, bread cut into 10 slices.
3. soiled uniform shrimp custard, sesame side glue, and then placed on a piece of toast, hand tap.
4. arms fire wok oil to boiling, the side away from the fire position, the prawns into the oil with a slow fire until golden brown dip, dish, put the dish Serve, serve lemon juice Ibid.
flavor characteristics:
shrimp, fresh bread aroma, flavor and lemon juice with sweet sesame flavor.

XVI: film
prawn soup Ingredients: Prawns 3, fritters 1, lettuce 4 slices, onion one.
spices: 1, a little flour; 2, cooking wine 1 tablespoon 5 cups broth, 1 tsp salt, pepper.
practice:
1, prawns, shelled, pumping mud intestinal net after the wash with flour grasping mucus, and then rinse thoroughly with water, drying of water, then slice thin;
2, fried dough sticks chopped , skillet and then deep-fried crisp, remove and drain after the Absolute, shop in the bowl, add shredded lettuce and the other will add chopped green onion, then slice thin film spread on the top of prawns;
3, the seasonings ( 2) boil, Drizzle, the use of soup boiled prawn pieces and serve hot.
Highlights:
1, prawns must be fresh to do this soup, or smell heavy.
2, next head of the prawn great, unfortunately lost, you can pour wine with fried after burning incense stock, reserved for his use, but not suitable in this soup,red wing mens boots, unless mixed with chicken soup, and after filtering.
3, in addition to prawns, fresh fish can be eaten the same way.

Seventeen: Braised Prawns
Ingredients: Shrimp 4-6 head
materials: onion, ginger, cooking wine, salt, MSG, sugar, vinegar, the amount of
practices:
Heat pan into the base oil will be properly handled after the shrimp stir into diced green onion, root ginger, cooking wine, add chicken broth, salt, MSG, sugar, vinegar (a drop). Until juice will do, remove the shrimp, add sesame oil in the remaining juice, stir well, pour over shrimp on, you can.
treatment:
the shrimp to be, legs, remove the head of the prawn at the top of the sandbags, cut to the ridge along the tail shrimp, remove the sand line.
Description:
the shrimp was light, good shrimp flavor. If white wine is best to use with Fen wine because of the smell of alcohol too thick will cover the shrimp, a high degree of wine is good, shrimp can better explain the fragrance of the wine, the level of sense. Do not think Erguotou very cheap, in fact, very suitable with this shrimp. In addition, Qingdao Laoshan Mineral beer brewing is also very desirable, refreshing, can be refined to reflect well the delicate shrimp, white and tender.

eighth: fried shrimp
materials: shrimp 10 ounces, diced green onion, ginger, garlic and pepper at the end of the opening 1 tablespoon cornstarch 5 tbsp.
spices: salt, monosodium glutamate, a pinch of pepper.
Marinade:
wine 2 tablespoons salt 1 / 2 tsp.
practice:
1. shrimps cut to be the Ministry of intestinal removing mud, wash and drain water to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. pan till the eighth of the heat, put the shrimp coated with cornstarch and deep fry crisp fish out.
3. separate from the pan with 1 tablespoon Fry scallions, ginger, garlic, hot pepper at the end, then the shrimp down, thrown into the seasonings and stir well.
Cooking Guide:
. dish with shrimp Lo (thin, tender) to do, taste good.
fried shrimp less oil, not soy wine, so as to avoid deep-fried crispy shrimp anti-surge, but not crisp.

nineteenth jade shrimp
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Features:
are their own natural fragrance of delicious, with proper seasoning to taste all the more delicious and good taste is definitely of sight, smell, taste of the small \
material:
prawns (fresh shrimp) 500g, broccoli 1 / 2 (200g), carrots, 1 chopped garlic 2 tablespoons (30g), white pepper 1 / 2 teaspoon (3g ), water, starch 2 tablespoons (30ml), oil 1 tablespoon (15ml), each food-rich seafood soup hanging juice 2 tablespoons fresh TM (30ml).
practice:
1. prawns to the first stripped of skin, into the boiling pot boil for a short 2 minutes after the shower stand out; to wash broccoli, divided into small pieces; carrots, peeled and cut into round film; and then into the boiling pot, respectively, boil for a short 2 minutes, drain water stand;
2. the fire heating the oil in wok until till 5 placed into a hot saute the garlic, followed by release into the prepared shrimp, broccoli and carrots into small pieces, stir together 2 minutes;
3. slowly hook into the water,red wing shoes online, starch, until thick sauce after the close of each food transferred to the rich white pepper and seafood on the soup, fresh TM juice can be suspended.
Tips: If no fresh shrimp, shrimp can be used instead of cooking.

Twenty: Garlic prawns
material:
net prawns 350 grams, 40 grams of red pepper foam, 10 grams of soy sauce, salt, 3 grams, sugar 30 grams, 30 grams of vinegar, cooking wine 15 grams, ginger 15 grams, 15 grams minced garlic, chopped green onion 25 grams, 2 grams of MSG, water, soybean meal 30 g, 50 g of dry soy flour, 2 eggs, broth, 200 grams, peanut oil 500 grams (consumption of 100 grams) .
system of law:
1. shrimps to the first shell, to remove impurities from the dorsal raphe shrimp under the knife, slice into two pieces, remove the black sand gland, each cut into two pieces off to a bowl and add wine, salt code flavor, add dried soy eggs transferred into a paste, the shrimp and mix well.
2. Take a bowl, the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, soup, water, soybean meal, on into the fish-flavored sauce.
3. pot heat the oil till the Liucheng, paragraph by paragraph into the shrimp, slightly fried fish, until the oil temperature rise, and then went in, picked up when turned deep fry crisp surface.
4. tossed away more than the pot of oil, the next hot pepper, red Stir, add onions, ginger, garlic, Stir flavor, cooked into the fish-flavored sauce, stir well, then add the shrimp section, stir evenly, transfer to a plate Serve. Garlic juice can also stir dish, Yi Shi Zhan Shi.

the twenty-first: red pepper shrimp
explosion Ingredients: 1 kg of shrimp, garlic 2 teaspoons chopped green onions 2, Chuanjiao powder 1 tsp.
Ingredients: Salt 1 / 4 tsp sesame oil, Ku amount of powder, egg white 2 tsp cornflour tbsp.
cornstarch 1 / 4 teaspoon water 1 tablespoon salt 1 / 4 tsp.
practice:
1, Chuanjiao on the pan, fry slowly in, Chung broken, screen out the powder, they condemned the trafficking trafficking Juan Di # ǔ Chong Huan Boxu stop?
2, in shelled, deveined shrimp, leaving only the tail of the shell back to Wash, wipe and water.
3, shrimp, cut back, remove the intestines, and marinate for ten minutes, the oil bubble.
4, two tablespoons of oil, saute garlic, Chuanjiao powder, under the shrimp, like a teaspoon of wine, stir well, buried in Xian, the next Toss onion dish.

twenty-two: crispy shrimp
materials Apple: Apple 1, 300 grams of shrimp, green onions 2
spices:
(1) salt 1 / 2 teaspoon lemon juice 1 tsp.
(2) salt 1 / 4 tsp egg white 1 clove, 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
(3) cornstarch 1 / 3 tsp
practice:
1, green onions cut into small pieces; go head to tail and core apples, cut into small diamond D with seasonings (1) soak 10 minutes.
2, deveined shrimp, mud, wash and drain water with a cloth for drying, salt in the seasoning (2) 30 minutes.
3, wok pan, into the oily pan 3 cups 2 to 4 points in the fire to heat, into the shrimp under the apple slide open, to change color to remove and drain shrimp.

twenty-three: shrimp fried noodles
raw materials: noodles, 500 grams, cooked chicken, shrimp 50 grams, water, sea cucumber, 25 g fat, 20 g soybean oil, soy sauce, pepper water each 5 grams, 3 g salt diced green onion, ginger 2 grams, 150 grams of fresh soup.
production process:
1, the noodles cooked with water, remove and cool off with cold water, dry control water stand;
2, the shrimp, sea cucumber, chicken cut into pieces, pot and add base oil, oil nowadays cooked chicken pieces, shrimp stir-fried, five mature nowadays sea cucumber, add diced green onion, ginger, soy sauce, pepper water, salt, monosodium glutamate, add appropriate amount of soup, then poured into the pot and stir-fry noodles to stem speculation of water can be.

round: family portrait mushroom shrimp
Ingredients: Taro about 400 grams, 1 cup canned chicken broth, crisp fried flour 2 tablespoons custard powder 1 / 2 tablespoon, shrimp jen about 180 grams of carrots, celery, fresh mushrooms, each about 100 grams, ginger wine, 1 tsp, Salt to taste.
Ingredients:
cornstarch 3 / 4 tsp water 3 tbsp.
spices:
salt, sugar and 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper, sesame oil amount.
practice:
1, Taro skin planing, the first cut after cut thin filament, even fishing off pinch of salt to soften, add crispy fried flour, custard powder and then leveling fishing, shrimp marinated wash, bubble shovel out of the oil tender.
2, the line wire four to five long arc of the mountain of bouquets, placed in a stainless steel bowl into a tainted Nestle-shaped hole, the same one on which soft reduction of steel bowl, put the fire in deep fry.
3, cut diamond celery, diced carrot, fresh mushroom to the feet, the top draw knife, were flying water, salt and simmer cooked with chicken broth.
4, Heat wok, saute celery and a tablespoon of the oil drop and so on, add shrimp, add wine and seasonings, with the thickening sauce thickening and flourished in the dish within Nestle.

twenty-five: raw shrimp double flowers
: cauliflower, broccoli, cut into small pieces of the flower, a carrot cut diamond films, together with hot water boiled.
amount of sea shrimp, peel shrimp after shrimp, cut to the back line to a small amount of cooking wine, salt, chicken and onion ginger last flooded stains tasty.
production process:
pot heat the oil till the eighth of the prawns until fragrant, double flowers and into the boiled carrots and stir fry well, add the right amount of sugar, salt, pepper fry, pan thin gravy before the hook.

twenty-six: delicious lobster balls
Ingredients: 900 grams of lobster.
Ingredients: ginger, onion, wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, egg, pork, ham,red wing heritage boot, parsley leaves.
practice:
take 900 grams of about lobsters, lobsters by cooking raw chopped meat from the method, and the lobster meat, cut into ten equal, with ginger, onions, wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, egg, mix well, marinate for 10 minutes; pigs network into small box on top of a small piece of ham and coriander leaves, put into a pattern, add the lobster meat, including blocks, the lobster meat, lobster head and tail placed into a lobster-like, on the steamer cook 6-7 minutes, stir, drizzle with juice hook thin paste.

twenty-seven: fresh fried shrimp cakes
Ingredients: 500 grams of sand shrimp, green onions 60 grams, 5 grams of salt, five spice powder 0.2 grams, 30 grams of oil generation, white hair powder, 150 grams, 100 grams of water, white vinegar 150 grams, 150 grams of sugar, hot pepper sauce 25 grams, 50 grams of tomato sauce, sesame oil 5 grams, 30 grams of water, wet powder, 1,000 grams of oil generation (consuming 150 grams).
practice:
1, first sand shrimp's head and tail cut off with scissors, a small part, add salt, table spring onion, allspice and mix well before marinate for 5 minutes, then add white hair powder, source of 30 grams. Mix well with water, into the shrimp crackers pulp aside.
2, the tripod pan, add oil of oil waiting Heat oil to 180 degrees Celsius, the shrimp crackers shovel slurry poured on the tripod, tripod-by-piece into the oil deep fry crisp and cooked was golden yellow, picked up, put a knife cut into said pieces of puzzle in the font plate, the plate edges to be dotted.
3, the vinegar, sugar, tomato paste, red chili sauce into the tripod within the boil, thicken with wet powder, water, and finally add sesame oil, with a small bowl bowl full, together with the shrimp crackers on the seat top.

twenty-eight: Jen bamboo shrimp fried scallops
tablets Ingredients: 100 grams of macadamia nuts, bamboo shoots tablets, capsules each 100 grams of asparagus, scallops 4, shrimp 160 grams, half a carrot .
Ingredients: pepper, salt, sugar, a little.
practice:
1, shelled shrimp to the head, pick out the black line gut, carrots peeled and diced.
2, scallops, shrimp stir fry dish first oil. 3, from the pan, put down the tablets of bamboo shoots,red wing heritage, asparagus and carrot granules, stir well, add scallops shrimp stir fry, stew slightly after the release of the water a little seasoning, add nuts and stir well Serve.
Note:
cooking the food, but also use other nuts instead of macadamia nuts, vegetables with broccoli instead of asparagus.

twenty-nine: tofu shrimp soup
Ingredients: Tofu 3 cloth, crab meat, scallops, shrimp jen, spot meat, fresh mushrooms, white mushrooms, vegetables far, the carrot about 50 grams of protein in a volume of cornstarch 1 tablespoon water (or broth) 3 cups white wine 1 tsp, pepper, sesame oil, salt and the right amount.
ingredients: salt, sugar, 4 tsp pepper, sesame oil amount.
practice:
1, cut tofu dice-shaped cloth with a hot roll flooding; white mushrooms, vegetables and much nail-size were cut, diced carrots, fresh mushrooms Diqie tablets; were flying water.
2, scallops, shrimp, pork belly spot were mixed with a quarter of seasoning salt, flying water; crab meat picked crab, hot water heat.
3, white mushrooms, fresh mushrooms, carrots, vegetables away with the remaining seasonings add a teaspoon of salt and simmer until tasty.
4, Heat wok, a half tablespoon of oil down, touch liquor, add tofu, seafood and mushrooms, vegetable species, pour in the water (or soup) bring to the boil, with the wet flour thickening, and finally to the protein mix add and mix well, drop a little pepper, sesame oil, flourished in the pot in the top.

thirty: Bitter Melon Creek Shrimp
features: a small fire boiling soup slightly, in order to maintain fresh; immersed in marinade longer, tasty good.
Material: Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) 100 grams, 150 grams of freshwater shrimp, onion 1, 5 grams of ginger, pepper 5, 5 grams of salt, sesame oil 2 grams, monosodium glutamate, the amount of wine.
Production Method:
1. to support the pulp washed with Bitter Melon, oblique slice into thick slices into the boiling pot boiled, remove and control to the water, add salt, MSG, sesame oil, pickled flavor, queuing hollow circle in the tray.
2. listen to the impurities in the fresh shrimp to shrimp gun, whiskers, legs, placed with onions, ginger, pepper, cooking wine, salt, monosodium glutamate in the modulation of the marinade over low heat till foaming Guobian shrimp has color, the remove and Liang Liang, mounted on a tray inside the hollow circle Serve.

thirty-one:
a taste of shrimp, shrimp flavor profile:
According to research, the taste of shrimp from 90 years in Changsha South door, the family name for a hole most important, after many schools, appeared Education School Street School and the Southern gate, practices can be divided into several, to today, now the mainstream spicy.
Second, the shrimp:
shrimp, lobster, Changsha people like to call it, in fact, not, where do you eat so much lobster, not to mention, have a lobster in the ocean, and that the growth of shrimp in the lake; shrimp about five inches long large, a double clamp, shell hard; legend is introduced from Australia, and later, there is no natural enemies, out of everywhere, even like the holes in the embankment below, harm one, growth is very fast, and now, Changsha people while eating it while people from harm with an expression.
three practices:
(way more, only on the following three kinds)
1, boiled
the broth boil, the shrimp into the pot and simmer for 15 minutes picked up arms to . To do with your taste or spicy seasonings, or linen, or light a bowl, stripped of crust dips to eat.
features: tender meat, word of easy to tune.
2, marinades
the stock with a good brine by adding drugs (the family may consider buying ready-made halogen powder), to see the pot size and other circumstances into account, how much of the shrimp, boil first Wuhuo five minutes, then simmer for twenty minutes after the pot mix together with chopped green onion, garlic can be a little pile.
features: fragrant, tender and delicious.
3, shrimp taste
This is the most popular approach.
first shrimp go in one pot + boiling water until the shrimp turn red all the time, serve. The wok of oil till the shrimp is cooked pot fierce speculation, the prepared outside all condiments except green onion into: where: Meng hot pepper, ginger, pepper, salt, soy sauce, fermented bean curd is essential, fried After more than a dozen fried, slightly put some cooking wine, add water to half the ingredients, cover the lid, smoldering ten minutes, clean wok, add chopped green onion Sheng bowl.
features: unique taste, appetizing food.
Note:
1, be sure to buy shrimp back to the head and breaking his back and carefully cleaned with a small brush! Do not be dead shrimp.
2, the amount of seasoning used in the taste of their own choice to see

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:40 PM

,red wing shoes online

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 850228028 at 09:39 on September 11,red wing store, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Reading Digest
label bearing the child rearing emotional phone

published cancel

| Back to logs list

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 05:42 PM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 363525277 at 11:02 on April 24,red wing motorcycle boots, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1. Love Trading (Murong Xiaoxiao)
2. heartache 2009 (Yoshiko)
3. Costa Rica is only a legend (Chen Xu)
4. lights dim (Zhu Yan)
5. Dongxue (Jiang Peng)
6. not qualified to say you love me (Li Jiuming)
7. my next life to love you (Fan Siwei)
8. marry marry Wolf (Ya-feng )
9. to hug (Wang Rong)
10. a person's lonely two people's fault (He AVIC)
11. Phone Qingsi (Gong)
12.'ve loved you to no Road refundable (Long Chuan)
13. love for a long time (Adam)
14. love you and I foolishly (Guo Ling)
15. Happy Farm steal food song (Andrzej)
16. this street (the cloud Fifi)
17. love so light (high feed)
18. infatuation for sorrow (ZHANG Xin Tong)
19. The second boyfriend (Li Hanzhao)
20 . full of love (Phoenix legend)
21. Oh lover (cloud Fifi)
22. err (INNER Korea)
23. addictive your gentle (once in spring)
24. hate love do not last (Wang Yuze)
25. in my heart forever have you (bando duo)
26. wife cake (Tianyi Long)
27. your shadow (KenT)
28. New Yannan Fei (Wu Shu-Yang)
29. sad sad song singing men (large and Philosophy)
30. preference (Zhang Yun Jing)

31. Hua Mulan (Hu Li)
32. Lang temptation (Phoenix legend)
33. Tangla Ya Xiu (Sa Dingding)
34. admiration (Xu Song)
35. really cry for you (Han)
36. honest mistake (Liu Yan)
37. shut my love (black)
38. You are the Pan I Ximen (Northeast A Star)
39. sad when you can listen to songs (Yoshiko)
40. Actress (On if the child)
41. yu love (Yoshiko)
42. have your people do not get your heart (Yoshiko)
43. you love who (Iowa)
44. Give me a reason to not love me (Tianyi Long)
45. Siqin sad Korea (INNER Korea )
46. lost happy pig (Jiang Yuyang)
47. Broken Bridge (VAE)
48. not because of loneliness just like you (try)
49. November Heilongjiang ( Qu Quan Cheng)
50. find a reason to get drunk (Liu Dong-liter)
51. that day (Tianyi Long)
52. forgive me once (Yoshiko)
53. most unusual national wind (Phoenix legend)
54. home of the person (huan)
55. first few 100 days (JJ)
56. marry to marry Wolf (Zhou Yanhong)
57. love you, you hurt one another by a back (Chen Baoxin)
58. afterlife does not break up (Fan Siwei)
59. There is no one thought never tired (Network singer)
60. broke our hearts (Jiang Yuyang)

61. In fact,red wing boot store, very lonely (Yoshiko)
62. changeling Rose (Network singer)
63. remember the past (Yoshiko)
64. Mulan Love (Stefanie)
65.nobody (wonder girls)
66. flames (princess)
67. When I was alone, can have to hold you (Zheng Yuan)
68. just want to be your man (Yoshiko)
69. love me just as I walk (Wang Hezheng)
70. Baby is my fault (Wang Qiang)
71. pass (Yu Tong non)
72. broke, do not think of me (Jiang Yuyang)
73. to do good or bad my wife (Xu Yu Teng)
74. If love can move Heaven (Chen Wenhao)
75.i miss you (Luo Baiji)
76. can not live without you (Han)
77. If you could touch you one more time (Yoshiko)
78. how do I (Yoshiko)
79. broken glass (Jiang Yuyang)
80. angel wings (Hsu Yu Teng)
81. steal food song
82. I'm going to Tibet (Wulantuoya)
83. Everyone knows me love you (Wang)
84. the last time the gentle (Lanyu)
85. love you fall in love with the wrong equivalent (Chang Chen-yu)
86. lifetimes love (Kary Ng)
87. sad city (Yun Fei-Fei)
88. Li Lei and Han Meimei (Hsu Yu Teng)
89. Ayutthaya (Xu Song)
90. learning by doing love (Chen Xu)

91. Single Love Song (Terry Lin)
92.my humps (Black Eyed Peas)
93. inseparable from the clouds (Yoshiko)
94. fire (Jeff Chang)
95. fell in love with her is to forget you (Rao Tianliang)
96. bitch bad man
97. There is a love called letting go (Amu)
98. past lives reincarnation
99. Auspicious Treasures thief Edition
100. Hemingway (Hemingway Viagra)
101. broke up in the fall (rain)
102. wait a minute (Hsu Yu Teng)
103. do not forget out of injury (Jiang Yuyang)
104. be sure to love you (Tianyi Long)
105. fly to someone else's bed (bare)
106. We are the same (Zhang Jie)
107. tears Confessions (foolishly pig)
108. I want more than (Yoshiko)
109. your commitment (Hemingway Viagra)
110. never be separated (Yoshiko)
111 . 七月七日晴 (Evonne Hsu)
112. Flirting Scholar (Martial Law)
113. Who are you (Chen Peng)
114. how could hurt me heartless (Zheng Yuan)
115. Love Hug (Guo Shuyao)
116. happiness is to have you by my side (Cho Jin)
117. marshmallow (Top Combine)
118. Baby I'm sorry (Grasshoppers)
119. listen to my heart (Han)
120. lonely Do not say love me (network singer)

121. more want to hold you (high into)
122. sea (Chang Yu-sheng)
123. bad man (Po Yang)
124. err (GU peak)
125. watch your back and I cried (Xiao by)
126.tellmewhoyouare
127. and so can not love the people (Yue Ming)
128. a change of heart in 2009 (Black Dragon)
129. the world's most sad people (Shaohua)
130. parting (Adu)
131. lonely feeling (just Fai)
132. to be my girlfriend
133. arctic fox (Sui)
134. autumn do not come back (Qiang)
135. not worth it (Meng Feichuan)
136. Shexiang his wife (Phoenix legend)
137. midnight to sing love songs (Jiang Yuyang)
138. prime (Beyond)
139. Our Love is also not
140. etc. (Zheng Yuan)
141. Good Times, Bad Taste (Yoshiko)
142. Brief Encounter (Peng Jiahui)
143. dry your tears ( Zheng Yuan)
144. always love you (Zhou Na)
145. from the song (Shin)
146. Rescue (Sun Nan)
147. think (Han Xue)
148. man heart is more easily broken (Xiao Yao)
149. This is how we (Yoshiko)
150. lonely only say love (Liu)

151. sailor (Zheng Zhi Hua)
152. does not close the window (Zhou Chuanxiong)
153. release (Linkin Park)
154. Xingxingdiandeng (Zheng Zhi Hua)
155. breakpoint (Hins Cheung)
156. loved you still my heart (Sun Jie)
157. When you love doll (ZHANG Xin Tong)
158. Why did you leave me (Yoshiko)
159. that the taste ( Tang Chao)
160. Shanghai Triad (Wang Yi Long)
161. Nunchaku Fan Debiao Edition
162. Yongbuyanbai
163. avoid love (Ye Lin)
164. stays in (Zheng Yuan)
165.beat it (Jackson)
166. Loyalty to serve the country (huan)
167. Who Moved My Valentine
168. beautiful beautiful (small Shenyang)
169. love the song and dance duet
170. Chocolate (A-ONE)
171. Nocturne (Jay)
172. good terms (Zheng Yuan)
173. Rose Funeral ( Jay Chou)
174. the world (Zhang Jie)
175. a lifetime to forget your love (South Zi Xuan)
176. dancing pleasure (ZHANG Xin Tong)
177. sad secret (Sherry Au)
178. how do I (Yoshiko)
179. Why did you promise me (Yoshiko)
180. My dear girl I like you

181. Kisses and tears (Week sub-cold)
182. free to fly (Phoenix legend)
183. buried alive (Tao)
184. Why did you hurt the one who loves you (Yoshiko)
185. I want to find a girlfriend (Jiang Yuyang)
186. Is there anything wrong with loving a person (Zheng Yuan)
187. Love Ya Love Ya (BY2)
188. Daoxiang (Jay Chou )
189. not tide do not spend money (JJ)
190. give me a song of the time (Jay Chou)
191. love I have to leave me (Ma Jiantao)
192. Green Huaci (Jay Chou)
193. birthday gifts (Jiang Tao)
194. Three Bears (Little f4)
195. Promised Happiness (Jay Chou)
196. Even if I hold you people (rain Hao Feng)
197. Love Waltz (Cheng Shuang)
198. Norwegian Wood (Wu Bai)
199. kiss Pig Baby
200. farewell poem (Anson Hu )
201. angel wings (Ann Hu)
202. Love to the broken heart can not repent (PAN duo)
203.90 after the girls (Wang Yi Lin)
204. this life does not change (Bluebird Flying Fish )
205. yo love songs (Phoenix legend)
206. I love you but you love him (Black Dragon)
207. Love is a lonely spreading lies (Ling Jing)
208. pass (Zheng Yuan)
209. do not regret leaving you (big and Philosophy)
210. Painted Heart (Jane Zhang)

211. Love requires dedication ( Zheng Yuan)
212. love drunk
213. heartache (P'ng Bin)
214. girl,red wing shoes sale, you love me (Han Chao)
215. husband pk wife (Wang)
216. loved you (Zheng Yuan)
217. bachelor was hard (Mr Man)
218. Love to Blame (Jiang Yuyang)
219. the last second (original music)
220. really Love You (Beyond)
221. autumn rose
222. Love to love (Chen Lin)
223. I called the Little Shenyang (small Shenyang)
224. day of blue (Phoenix legend)
225. the most distressed people only you (Chang Chen-yu)
226. so love Rose (Phoenix legend)
227. Station (Cao Lei)
228. distant lover
229. silly absolute (Sam Lee)
230. freezing rain (Andy Lau)
231. dusk (Zhou Chuanxiong)
232. My heart is too messy (Zhou Chuanxiong)
233. forget the time (Hu Ge)
234. brother sister stood up
235. Taibai drunk
236. work line (Zheng Yuan)
237. give up after the distressed
238. Storm Rider (Richie Jen)
239. refueling in China
240. loneliness singing (Asan)

241. Men weep not a crime (Andy Lau)
242. the sun never sets (Jolin Tsai)
243. Heart burning feeling in the jump (Xie Jun)
244. kiss too realistic (Hins Cheung)
245. primrose (sweety)
246. listening to songs streaming tears (high feed)
247. Do not break up when you love me (Han)
248. Chuang terminals (large and Philosophy)
249. Acacia debt (Sui)
250. a man is tired (Chen Jian)
251. Bing Bing Gege sister
252. hurt the sound (Xu Song)
253. happy lovers (Zheng Yuan)
254. see through love see through you (cold)
255. your tears will lie (Tianyi Long)
256. raining (Tommy)
257. Jiangnan (JJ)
258. love dizzy (Yoshiko)
259. dimple (JJ)
260 . Exercise distorted singing
261. Spring Festival Overture
262. lovers (Xu Song)
263. not When thinking of you (Tao Yu Yu)
264. Telephone Love (Mina)
265. love slave (Yoshiko)
266. I have a date and grassland (Phoenix legend)
267. Suddenly the self (Wu Bai)
268. relentless gentle (Zheng Yuan)
269. Qianqianquege (Priscilla)
270. Do not you love me when I'm lonely (Zheng Yuan)

271. have to find your next life (Zhang Yiwen)
272. Enough Love (Dong Cheng Wei)
273. Revelation (Chen Xu)
274. a man cry (Zheng Yuan)
275. 黑蝙蝠中队 (Andy Lau)
276. miracle World (Phoenix legend)
277. Love Crime (alpine)
278.ya ba ye
279. straw ring
280. Drunken Beauty (Li Ou)
281. Do not wait I just love me leave (Sun Jiamin)
282. midnight men and women (Yoshiko)
283. the girl I love you (Tsewang Dorje)
284. horses rod (Wulantuoya)
285. want to leave (Yoshiko)
286. you hold other women to sleep (Sugar Sugar Band)
287. If (Xidan girls)
288. I do not regret (Zheng Yuan)
289. desire
290. Chrysanthemum Flower Bed (Jay Chou)
291. sad Pacific (Richie Jen)
292. to be my girlfriend (Wang Yuze)
293. a thousand sad reasons (Jacky Cheung)
294. He must really love you (Adu)
295. When I was alone when it comes to hold you (Dragon Army)
296. Huya
297. Who cares about my injury sad (Rain is)
298. used to be my favorite person (Sui)
299. you happy (Ya-feng)
nothing to say to me
301. Festival Love (Chen Xu)
302. extra explanation (Xu Song)
303. your love too hypocritical (Xiao Yao)
304. love Memories (Sun Jiangfeng)
305. empty oxygen
306. Fated love you (rain)
307. really hard to forget you (Zhu Yan)
308. left ear heard
309. 把耳朵叫醒 (Wendy)
310. Guanyin hand (INNER Korea)
311.2007 little eyes girl (Wang)
312. two people (Cai Yan)
313. brothers (Richie Jen)
314. impulsive punishment (Linkin Park)
315.SHE
316. is love to blame (Jiang Yuyang)
317. the last time (Xue Xiaofeng)
318. only love you a man (Richie Jen)
319. love me do not go (Jay Chou)
320. to think too much (Nicky Lee)
321. angry lover (Tang Chao)
322. I do not hate You (Zheng Yuan)
323. the world,red wing shoe store, etc. (Andy Lau)
324. do not want to make you cry (Qiang)
325. fire tree
326. Cat and Mouse
327.All + for + Love + - + Stevie + Brock
328. special love Special You (Sky Wu)
329. Love virus (Yoshiko)
330. After a night without saying goodbye (LIU Yan)

331.The Show (Lenka)
332. Unemployment Love (Westlife)
333. my dear how we actually had (Network singer)
334 . listen to the words of her mother (Jay Chou)
335. End of the World (Philharmonic)
336. wolf fell in love with sheep (Chao Tom)
337. Bund on the 18th (Yuan Chengjie)
338. If (the letter Orchestra)
339. love, no right or wrong (Zheng Yuan)
340. 诛仙 I'm back (Richie Jen)
341. our Memorial (Ya-Micro)
342.123 wooden (Blackie crush )
343. your choice (Yi Xin)
344. Love Song Wang
345. the first time a loved one (Cyndi)
346. Love Fury (Phoenix legend)
347. deep-seated tenderness (Jiang Yuyang)
348. June rain (Hu Ge)
349. Kunitari Welcome
350. The Day After Tomorrow (Zhang Jie)
351. Lanting Xu (Jay Chou)
352. Northeast specialty is not a triad (Chen Xu)
353. mountain top of (Chen Xu)
354.Soloist
355. Love is sad (once in spring)
356. love you I do not care right or wrong (off Ze Nan)
357. love you love to heart (Sui)
358. ebb and flow of what not to (thank Heaven laughs)
359. Do not say sorry (Pang Xiaoyu)
360.'m afraid to love (Hu Ge)

361. deep love (Phoenix legend)
362. Do not leave the face Tears (Luo Baiji)
363. End of the World (Richie Jen)
364. East Wind Breaks (Jay)
365. broken strings (Jay Chou)
366. Track (Jay)
367. black sweater (Jay Chou)
368. Laisheng Yuan (Andy Lau)
369. moved heaven and earth (Yu Tong non)
370. today (Andy Lau)
371. Your tenderness I will never understand ( Chen Lin)
372. Net margin (Chen Jian)
373. who refuses to accept singled out (Chen Xu)
374. leave you and I cried (Chen Jian)
375. love is out the (high feed )
376. the wind tangled love (Ma Jiantao)
377. May is home circle (Zuhai)
378. Pas de Deux (Pan)
379. Indeed,red wing sale, I care about you (car stator )
380. really I want to know (Zheng Yuan)
381. Sun Shangxiang (Liu Yan)
382. So you never really loved me (Gong Weite)
383. mistaken identity (Xu Song )
384. Even if I am blind (Lanyu)
385. dead have to love (Shin)
386. if that does not love (Jacky Cheung)
387. I memories not my (Cantonese) (Hemingway Granville)
388. In fact,red wing shoes online, I mind (snow)
389. You are a song in my heart (Wang Leehom)
390. Forget Love Potion (Andy Lau )

391. White Windmill (Jay Chou)
392. Compendium of Materia Medica (Jay)
393. next life do women (Sui)
394. letting go (Sam Lee)
395. kiss (Jacky Cheung)
396. fell in love with you (INNER Korea)
397. Takayama SJ Open (Phoenix legend)
398. Mask (Safety Seven-hyun)
399. tormentors (Wu Bai)
400. give you the monologue (Xu Song)
401. broke up to be a friend (Black Dragon)
402. rain Love ( Rainie Yang)
403. silence for three seconds (network Singer)
404. pay may not be able to recover (Zheng Yuan)
405. Money talks (Zheng Yuan)
406. can not tell Goodbye (Alan Tam)
407. love someone (INNER Korea)
408. New change of heart (Black Dragon)
409. dark (Adu)
410. excuse (Jay Chou)
411. there is no one to tell you (Chen had)
412. for you to write poetry (Kenji Wu)
413. broke my heart (Xin Yi)
414. Do not hurt me again (Chang Chen-yu)
415. Hair Like Snow (Jay Chou)
416. Night VII (Jay Chou)
417. Anlizhaomi (Andy Lau)
418. Northeast Specialty second husband (Chen Xu)
419. Crying Rose (Xing Mei Mei)
420. Capricorn (Jay Chou)

421. Fujin people (high feed)
422. love does not The love of a woman (Martial Law)
423. watching the moon climb up to (Zhang Jie)
424. tears of sorrow (Qu Jiangfeng)
425. Monkey Tai Shing (Top Combine)
426. Love from scratch (INNER Korea)
427. in this life, you will have enough memory (off Ze Nan)
428. for the last time you cry (Jinlong)
429. I saddest time (Wang Yuze)
430. blame me (Andy Lau)
431. Chinese (SHE)
432. I hate myself for loving you (Andy Lau)
433. sentimental I met unfeeling (base Tigers)
434. love to bloom (Tianyi Long)
435. Quiet (Jay)
436. flowers immersed in love grass (Qiang)
437. fell in love with you is a wrong (Yang Pei )
438. Siye (Adu)
439. changes the bulk of the calculations (Zheng Yuan)
440. the last laugh (Chen Xu)
441. black and white (INNER Korea)
442. next crossing (Li)
443. roses and stupid (either military too)
444. accidentally fall in love with you (He Jie)
445. a good time to catch up (Zu sea)
446. painted sand (Cindy Yen)
447. Beethoven's sad (Xiao wind)
448. crazy stage (either military too)
449. a lifetime to be your angel (Nancy Orchestra)
450. indulgence (Arirang)

451. love hurt (Jincheng)
452. do not regret Love (Big Zhe)
453. not I do not love you (Wang Yuze)
454. Little Mermaid (JJ)
455. the real point (Jiang Yuyang)
456. cowboy busy (Jay Chou)
457. hair messy English (Jacky Cheung)
458. on the beach (Andy Lau)
459. Haoxinfenshou (Candy Lo)
460. abandoned people (Han)
461. want to see you cry ( Gao Jin)
462. If you love to say it earlier (the mountains)
463. Rose Funeral (Xu Song)
464. 200 in the morning waiting for the sad show bar (Linkin Park)
465. Romantic Mobile Phone (Jay Chou)
466. blame my dj (Andy Lau)
467. Kung Hei Fat Choy (Andy Lau)
468. Tell me you love me (Chen Xu)
469. that day of the year (Xu Yu Teng)
470. Huahai (Jay)
471. Saturday (Luo Baiji)
472. fingers interlocked (Ye Xiaoqing)
473. Star Story (Wei Chen)
474. Love is more lonely than the fireworks (just Fai)
475. emotional tears (Yeh Feng)
476. Do not forget disability (heart contingent)
477. I love like too perfect (mine ting)
478. strange girl (leaves)
479. Love is not a game (network Singer)
480. the first time for the girls cry (Wang Dayu)
;
481.so blue (MA core)
482. Acacia cited (Tung Ching)
483. Ring Love (Guo Yan)
484. Do not miss passing through (Chen Peng)
485. Dragon Knight (Jay Chou)
486. gray space (Luo)
487. dove Love (Andy Lau)
488. Why can not love together (Zheng Yuan)
489. a million reasons (Zheng Yuan)
490. ten yuan (donkey-tommy)
491. lingering (Sui)
492. love you fall in love with the wrong equals (symbol)
493. heartbreak (Cantonese Version) (Yi Xin)
494. Heaven (Andy Lau)
495. Rainbow (Jay)
496. I do not deserve (Jay Chou)
497. Dandelion (Jay Chou )
498. Zhongshan girl (Jiang Yuyang)
499. At this moment (high feed)
500. Airuchaoshui (Jeff Chang)

label girlfriend Yu Yang Zheng Yuan Chou Legend

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:42 PM

,red wing shoes sale

| Back to logs list

341276 2006 年 03 月 29 日 22:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

I mirror that in the past,red wing shoes online,
wandering in the woods.
distance voice urging the rain the air;
birds around to talk to the future.
behind the future me,red wing shoe store,
walk on the water.
voice implies that the air at the foot of the rain;
in the hands of a mirror shining in the past.
now I am sleeping,red wing motorcycle boots,
endless grief.
willing to fight desertification among the trees and butterflies
to chase the water,red wing motorcycle boot, swim gull.
published cancel

| Back to logs list

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:45 PM

,red wing motorcycle boots

| Back to logs list

33908 2010 年 03 月 15 日 13:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
Tim this creature, it is difficult to understand.
Sometimes, like innocent children
, naughty wayward cute. so you'd love to comfort me.
saliva sometimes like a beast of a keep, so you want to slap me two hand!
calm sometimes indifferent, unpredictable but you can not do without!
evil and innocent look, you can also appear in my face, you do not know hate me or forgive me.
I often self-righteous, so that people around me to protect the fragile self.
I often put on the appearance of an experienced and prudent, but it is actually innocent, as long as a woman said to me: \I thought I readily
neat, in fact, I sometimes foolishly than women!
I think he is a hero to women, I provide them all, in fact, I was their Santa Claus only, responsible for preparing the gifts!
my smug when I was actually so scared.
when I am most afraid of no excuse for failure.
I do not put love first, but want them to put me first.
I strive to lack nothing in the end but always felt something missing. as I do a bio, a closer look, had been scarred!
Oh ... really funny,red wing heritage boots!

people in the vast world, I find all the things I love, but in the endless search for a hug, and sometimes can be, sometimes not! but sometimes get lost. This is a frail old body before, someone I smile and hold on tight, it proves that I've had a love of this world, then even if life is impossible not to regret,red wing shoes outlet, I am not complaining about that again,red wing shoes sale! Yes, should not complain about anything, the most lonely thing moments of beauty in the dummy. deliberately dress, hard, ready for the date, she did not come. Chinese clothes beauty clothes, the night atmosphere, but also to whom? In fact, no matter to whom, I should be lived up to the taste , love,red wing heritage boot, always been a person to do! Anyway love or be loved or love someone else, they still end love yourself, who has always been selfish,red wing boots, I have long said that a person when you say I love you When someone is in their heads to give you love! Hmm ... why bother!

love, has always been a thousand things and turns back. not have been abandoned, have not been hurt, how know how to love others?
love, in fact, an experience, Nung it! ~

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 05:46 PM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 99290999 at 14:45 on August 22, 2008 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary looking forward to the Beijing Olympics so long has finally come! Front of the TV when watching the opening ceremony was really excited, very excited, very excited! Nothing is more exciting than this moment, the Chinese people once again burst into tears! When the radiant fireworks over the Bird's Nest,red wing heritage boots, the Chinese national flag is raised when the national anthem played. Who can not be excited? - Unless your heart is not beating.

watching the TV screen that is also incredibly beautiful and even their own to the trance of Beijing, I am also, and this event is the one, you have me, and I have you. Even in peacetime, and not a passionate young activist, that moment is just open the window to the outside, shouting loudly: \tremendous shock hit in 2008 who Fou, to the vigorous throughout the history of the magnificent picture,red wing shoes, the four great inventions of the show, a beautiful little girl, fantasy rings, \creative team's efforts and creativity? Zhang guide, you too cow,red wing shoe store! All the sweat and hard work to pay the staff, you have too much bad! To a beautiful and great country, launched to the world peace, a warm, harmonious,red wing shoes online, friendly,red wing store, and domineering spectacular side.

criticism and dissatisfaction with those who have been busy with people, you're just the opening ceremony of great expectations placed on others, and so critical of you for the Olympic Games really do anything?

just want to say: tonight, belongs to China! Tonight belongs to Beijing,red wing motorcycle boots! Tonight belongs to all people for the Olympics and indulge!

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:48 PM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 99290999 at 14:45 on August 22, 2008 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary looking forward to the Beijing Olympics so long has finally come! Front of the TV when watching the opening ceremony was really excited,red wing shoes, very excited, very excited,red wing motorcycle boots! Nothing is more exciting than this moment, the Chinese people once again burst into tears! When the radiant fireworks over the Bird's Nest, the Chinese national flag is raised when the national anthem played. Who can not be excited? - Unless your heart is not beating.

watching the TV screen that is also incredibly beautiful and even their own to the trance of Beijing,red wing heritage boots, I am also, and this event is the one, you have me,red wing store, and I have you. Even in peacetime, and not a passionate young activist, that moment is just open the window to the outside, shouting loudly: \tremendous shock hit in 2008 who Fou, to the vigorous throughout the history of the magnificent picture, the four great inventions of the show, a beautiful little girl, fantasy rings, \creative team's efforts and creativity? Zhang guide, you too cow! All the sweat and hard work to pay the staff, you have too much bad,red wing shoes outlet! To a beautiful and great country,red wing heritage boot, launched to the world peace, a warm, harmonious, friendly, and domineering spectacular side.

criticism and dissatisfaction with those who have been busy with people, you're just the opening ceremony of great expectations placed on others, and so critical of you for the Olympic Games really do anything?

just want to say: tonight, belongs to China! Tonight belongs to Beijing! Tonight belongs to all people for the Olympics and indulge!

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:50 PM

| Back to logs list

35442 2006 年 06 月 19 日 01:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Information Source: Evil Octal Security Team (www.eviloctal.com)
of the article: Hunshimowang
The article has been sent to \
and \
yesterday on the \Looking to find the goal of holding the suspect file. Analysis a bit, first declare that I am food. Badly written, do not scold me. The paper is wrong, please also advise. Is insufficient, hope to add. Thank you.
first check shell
ASPack 2.12 -> Alexey Solodovnikov
0041E001> 60 PUSHAD / / entry code
0041E002 E8 03000000 CALL randll32.0041E00A / / F8 to run this HR ESP F9
0041E007 - E9 EB045D45 JMP 459EE4F7
0041E00C 55 PUSH EBP
0041E00D C3 RETN
0041E3B0 / 75 08 JNZ SHORT randll32.0041E3BA / / F9 to run here
0041E3B2 | B8 01000000 MOV EAX, 1
0041E3B7 | C2 0C00 RETN 0C
0041E3BA \ 68 BC494100 PUSH randll32.004149BC / / F8 down to here
0041E3BF C3 RETN
004149BC 55 PUSH EBP / / OEP
004149BD 8BEC MOV EBP,red wing boot store, ESP
004149BF B9 04000000 MOV ECX, 4
004149C4 6A 00 PUSH 0
004149C6 6A 00 PUSH 0
004149C8 49 DEC ECX
out to the OEP = 149BC DOWN,red wing sale, Import fix it. Written in Delphi.
OD after re-loading
shelling process. File was more than 140 K, very small, with the help of a simple analysis of the character a bit.
00413F37. 55 PUSH EBP
00413F38. 68 6B414100 PUSH randll_.0041416B
00413F3D. 64: FF30 PUSH DWORD PTR FS: [EAX]
00413F40. 64:8920 MOV DWORD PTR FS: [EAX], ESP
00413F43. 8D45 FC LEA EAX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-4]
00413F46. BA B4414100 MOV EDX, randll_.004141B4;
run will visit the URL, read the information.
00413F4B. E8 ECFDFEFF CALL randll_.00403D3C
00413F50. 8D45 DC LEA EAX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-24]
00413F53. E8 84070000 CALL randll_.004146DC
00413F58. 8B55 DC MOV EDX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-24]
00413F5B. 8D45 F8 LEA EAX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-8]
00413F5E. B9 EC414100 MOV ECX, randll_.004141EC;
update.ini read finished,red wing mens boots, save the file will generate a update.ini Read the information
00413F63. E8 2400FFFF CALL randll_.00403F8C
00413F68. 8B45 F8 MOV EAX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-8]
00413F6B. E8 A032FFFF CALL randll_.00407210
00413F70. 84C0 TEST AL, AL
00413F72. 74 08 JE SHORT randll_.00413F7C
00413F74. 8B45 F8 MOV EAX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-8]
00413F77. E8 A432FFFF CALL randll_.00407220
00413F7C> 8B55 F8 MOV EDX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-8]
00413F7F. 8B45 FC MOV EAX,red wing boots, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-4]
00413F82. E8 85070000 CALL randll_.0041470C
00413F87. 84C0 TEST AL,red wing shoe store, AL
00413F89. 75 0D JNZ SHORT randll_.00413F98
00413F8B. 33C0 XOR EAX,red wing work boots, EAX
00413F8D. 5A POP EDX
00413F8E. 59 POP ECX
00413F8F. 59 POP ECX
00413F90. 64:8910 MOV DWORD PTR FS: [EAX], EDX
00413F93. E9 DD010000 JMP randll_.00414175
00413F98> 8B4D F8 MOV ECX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-8]
00413F9B. B2 01 MOV DL, 1
00413F9D. A1 B82B4100 MOV EAX, DWORD PTR DS: [412BB8]
00413FA2. E8 C1ECFFFF CALL randll_.00412C68
00413FA7. 8945 F4 MOV DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-C], EAX
00413FAA. 6A 00 PUSH 0
00413FAC. 8D45 D8 LEA EAX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-28]
00413FAF. 50 PUSH EAX
00413FB0. B9 00424100 MOV ECX, randll_.00414200; filelist
00413FB5. BA 14424100 MOV EDX, randll_. 00414214; settings
00413FBA. 8B45 F4 MOV EAX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-C]
00413FBD. 8B18 MOV EBX, DWORD PTR DS: [EAX]
00413FBF. FF13 CALL DWORD PTR DS: [EBX]
00413FC1. 8B45 D8 MOV EAX, DWORD PTR SS: [EBP-28]
filelist and settings have a look inside the content updatetl.txt very clear.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 05:50 PM

| Back to logs list

34682 2010 年 07 月 13 日 11:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
(1) clothes will turn yellow, mostly due to weaker fluorescent agent, you want to restore white and bright clothing, you have to find ways. Wash rice water + orange peel
simple and effective:
reserved orange peel and wash the rice into the water or the cooking pot, add water, it will rub them soaked in yellow clothes so you can easily restore white garments. Not only simple, like the market will sell the fluorescent whitening agent and does not damage the skin side effects of clothing, is worth a try in a good way.
yellow sweat stains produced by ammonia removal:
sweat produced by sweat, because it contains fat, sweat, easy to condense the fibers in the cloth, so the washing was added about 2 tablespoons of ammonia , soak a few minutes, scrub it, then washed with water, according to common washing procedures, you can remove the yellow stains myself!
(2) sometimes, white or light colored clothes will turn yellow color of the clothes the course of time, causing yellowing of white or light-colored clothing is mainly due to the secretion of human body fat, especially polyester fabric clothing, more yellowing. There are also washing the residual fertilizer residues (most notably the end of ketones found in flax fiber), if not clean, large clothes will turn yellow. For this phenomenon there are ways to get rid of, for example, washing clothes in the washing temperature, the extensive use of cleaning agents. A traditional approach is to yellowing of clothes hanging in the hot sun exposure, but before that should be yellow at the fresh lemon juice, add salt and gently rub.
Warning: be careful operation, avoid the use of chlorine bleaching agent. Spandex, silk, wool and other fabrics, contact with chlorine bleaching agent will make it more yellow.
(3) If you put a long white dress clothes will become yellow, yellow stains on the main constituents of proteins, spinach after the release of soluble proteins after boiling the ingredients oh.
1, bought a spinach, after a hot hot, the spinach and finish it, leaving only soup stand
2, where the yellow stains rub into the spinach water, soak for 10 minutes in the
3, picked up after soaking clothing, laundry procedures in the normal wash clothes. completed. Resumed the white clothing!
Laundry Tips Collection:
1, clean white,red wing sale, white socks
stubborn stains on white clothing is difficult to eradicate, this time after taking a lemon slice boil water put the white clothes to water immersion, you can wash about 15 minutes.
2, wash clothes sometimes smell

for drying clothes shall not be treated, there will be unpleasant sour sweat, take white vinegar mixed with water, soak a taste of clothes for about five minutes, and then the clothes in the air to dry on it!
3, clothes, pen and India to tackle the alcohol down
first fountain pen scratches on clothes, and every scratch on the coverage of alcohol must be uniform, the concentration of alcohol to use no less than 75% medicine with alcohol. The clothes on the back of the alcohol put the face, try not to touch the other side of clothing, or the imprint color ballpoint pen or may be transferred into other parts of the clothes. Washbasin with ordinary, half ready to basin of water, the next will be two full bottle of bleach poured in the water, notice must be a full two-bottle Caixing. Take along to do mixing, then add a little detergent, the amount of your own hands. Slightly even after mixing, so that washing powder to fully dissolve in water. Well, now clothes are soaked in water, time is twenty minutes. Time, and clean clothes, a little mark is gone!
ball-point pen marks and the marks if it is heavier, after using the above method, if the surviving monuments, and finally add soap and gently rub with toothpaste, then rinse. (But non with open blisters!
Clothing stained with ballpoint pen marks, there is another solution: that is, the clothes do not rush into the water, but the first wash with gasoline touches the part of the wash.
4, washing clothes on the way to a soy sauce stain
: need to use sugar. First, where the water soaked with dirt, then sprinkle with a spoonful of sugar, rub hands. We can see traces of soy sauce has been a part of gets on the sugar, then wash with water, can remove stains.
Option two: the need to use baking soda. the white vest soaked in soy sauce stained the place painted soda stains, wash with water after 10 minutes net, soy sauce stains can be removed.
three ways: the need to use fresh lotus root, lotus root with a knife to cut fresh, fresh lotus root juice applied to the track at the soy sauce, 10 minutes after washing in water, can in addition soy sauce stain out.
5,red wing work boots, washing clothes, clothes, rubs up against

paint paint how to do it? cool way is to wipe the sticky oil paint parts, because the cooler the oil soluble material contained paint, and then in water to clean. If stained with water-soluble paint (such as water-soluble paint, latex paint) and home interior wall paint, a wash water that is lost in time; if nylon fabric is stain the paint can be coated with lard rub, and then use detergent immersion, water drift net.
6, clean grass stains
you need to prepare one hundred grams of salt, while you also need to prepare 1000 grams of water. the water into the container, by hand stir well, the clothes will be stained with grass stains into the pot, soak in salt water for 10 minutes. the clothes into the washing in water, and you will find that you can easily wash off the stubborn grass stains out.
7, cleaning stained clothes
into the warm water in the washer, start washing machine rinse, add 84 disinfectant, Bangang bottles of water, add about a third of disinfectant, dilute, add clothes, cover machine cover and rinse for about 25 minutes, 25 minutes after the fish clothing, clothes dry to restore the original color was.
If you want to avoid the clothes do not fade, just bought a new back Yiyi, you must put some in the water salt (a teaspoon of a bucket of water), washed with water to rinse immediately, do not soak too long, oh! Finally, do not in the sun exposure, sun Oh will dye degeneration. should be cool, well ventilated place to dry.
8, cleaning contaminated blood

just when, immediately wash with cold water or dilute brine (disabled hot water, the blood that contains proteins, heat will be solidified, not easy to melt), then soap or 10% potassium iodide solution to clean;
white radish juice or mashed carrots can be mixed with salt to remove blood stains on clothing;
with 10% tartaric acid solution to contamination at wiping, and then wash in cold water;
remove the blood stain with detergent enzyme, the effect is very good;
longer if the stain can be used 10% or 3% hydrogen peroxide ammonia wiping dirty place, after a while, and then wash in cold water strong.
If still not clean, and then 10-15% of the oxalic acid wash, and finally rinse with water.
whether the new track, thing of the past, can be cleaned with sulfur soap rub.
oil on hand with a paint blood, the stay time of 15 minutes, then wash in soap with water.
9, easy to wash clothes on the moldy

The weather was hot air is humid,red wing shoes, or when the season changed, washed mildew is easy to point the clothes, especially white dress, long on the moldy if it is a very depressing thing.
does not matter, to deal with these moldy, there are many ways:
bean sprouts; to tender Green bean sprouts on the moldy, hands rub hard, is not clean and some of it? recapture some of the green bean sprouts and then rub, hum, a lot of color and light, and then twist,red wing heritage boots, Hard work pays off, no moldy Finally, then rinse with water, haha, so simple and solved the problem;
Mildew on clothing may be in the sun, after the mold with a clean hair brush, and then alcohol washed;
to be sp spot contaminated clothes soaked in soapy water into the thick, remove with soapy water, dry in the sun will set, repeated drying times, to be visible mold removed, then water drift net;
silk clothing available citric acid washed with cold water after bleaching;
hemp fabric mildew stains, use washing liquid calcium chloride;
wool can also be used mustard stains on the solution or borax (a bucket of water and add two tablespoons of mustard or borax II tbsp) clean;
soap with 2% alcohol solution (250 grams of alcohol plus a soft soap flakes in, mix well) to clean, and then use bleach 3-5% sodium hypochlorite or hydrogen peroxide to clean, and finally washing. This method is restricted to white clothing, thing of the past in the solution, soak 1 hour.
10, cleaning red,red wing heritage boot, gentian violet

red medicine can be water-soaked wash with white vinegar, then rinse with water;
In addition to contamination at the first red syrup soaked scrub with glycerol, and then repeated washing soap ammonia, if adding a few drops of dilute acetic acid solution, then wash with soapy water, the effect is better;
processing gentian violet stains can be a small amount of hydrosulfite diluted with water, with a small brush dipped in the solution clean. repeated scrubbing with sodium hydrosulfite and water until the addition to the net (gross sticky materials can be dyed clothing, silk materials and direct dye colors disabled Oh!!) <br \, or baked alum end of kneading, and then washed also;
can also be eaten spread on the dirt at the base surface, add some warm water, rub a few times, you can remove. If the base surface heating home Tieshao spread to dirt at the post, together with warm water rubbing washing, decontamination faster.
12, washing clothes yellowed

In fact, the clothes will turn yellow, fluorescent agents mostly weaker, like clothing Recovery bright white, you have to find ways.
rice washing water + orange peel simple and effective:
reserved orange peel and wash the rice into the water or the cooking pot, add water, it will yellow clothes to soak, scrub them easy to restore white garments. is not only simple but also not to sell the fluorescent whitening agent market will have side effects and does not hurt the skin clothing,red wing shoes sale, is worth a try in a good way;
resulting yellow sweat stains, use ammonia removal: sweat produced by sweat, because it contains fat, sweat, easy to condense the fibers in the cloth, so add about 2 tablespoons of washing of ammonia, soak a few minutes, scrub it, then wash with water , according to common washing procedures, you can remove the yellow stains myself!
13, cleaning beer, Jiuzi
new infected dirt, put water in the scrub that off immediately.
thing of the past can be washed with water, then 2% borax mixture of ammonia and rubbing washing, and finally with washing water rinse; rice wine thing of the past, in washed with water, then 5% and 3% hydrogen peroxide solution of borax wiping Sewage Department, and finally with water drift net.
14, clean fruit juice stains can be printed
new sewage at wiping brine, or salt sprinkled in the dirt immediately at hand Qingcuo, water, immersed in detergent solution after wetting in the wash, rub with warm water can also be washed with soap strong;
heavy track and clear the thing of the past, may be 5% of the ammonia and organic acids in the juice, and then use detergent. Containing wool fiber blends can be cleaned with tartaric acid;
if the fabric is white, 3% hydrogen peroxide in to add a few drops of ammonia, with a cotton ball or cloth dipped in this solution to contamination at the wet, clean cloth and then wipe, dry;
with 3-5% sodium hypochlorite solution at wiping stain, then rinse with water. If the thing of the past, it can be soaked in the solution over 1-2 hours, then washing, bleaching net;
trace of peach juice, because it contains high iron, so the addition of oxalic acid solution can be used. For Persimmon stains, immediately rub with wine and brine, and then warm detergent solution to clean, clear water rinse;
First scrape dried tomato sauce can trace, with warm detergent. jam can be wetted with water after brushing to get shampoo, soap, wine, and then sperm washing, rinsing with clean water.
15, chores, cleaning rust
living is not always encounter this?
take fresh lemons, squeeze the juice can drip in the hand rub on the rust stains, repeated several times, until the removal of rust stains, then wash with soapy water.
16 and cleaning of iodine tincture of iodine
starch stains can be soaked with rubbing (starch case of iodine was immediately black), and then gently wash away the soap and water.
available light water stains iodine or alcohol, potassium iodide solution, rub swab can also be used. concentrated stains can be immersed in 15-20% of the Da Suda warm solution, about 2 hours, then rinse.
17, mimeographed
when cleaning wool or printed fabric stained with ink, should be washed with hot water or boiling water, then scrub with soap and water, then water drift net, you can clean. Do not use cold water washing, because this will color immersed in fiber, very difficult to clean.
18, clean butter yellow grease for Indian

the main component of fat, alcohol or ammonia can be washed again.
19, needs cleaning lipstick make-up
JM, estimated fear is the lipstick off clothes rubs up against friends;
contracted lipstick, to use a small brush dipped in petrol brush gently rub grease to the net after the warm detergent solution and then washed;
If there is no bubble can also be used gasoline or mineral water cocktail with soda water and pour it in a clean cloth with prints on the pat where it effectively Oh!
20, wash, tea, coffee stains
be Tea, coffee, these drinks contaminated clothing, immediately wash with 70-80% of hot water can be removed.
old tea tracks, can be concentrated salt water immersion, or with ammonia and glycerol mixture (1: 10) Kneading. silk and wool fabrics to disable ammonia, 10% glycerol solution, rub, and then rinse with water after washing detergent.
tea and coffee, the old track, glycerol and egg yolk mixture used to clean, slightly dry with water after drift net. or to the spot coated with glycerin, and then sprinkle a few grains of borax with water immersion. also with diluted ammonia, borax warm water to clean.
old coffee stains 3% hydrogen peroxide solution wipe, rinse with water, can be cleaned with a solution of salt or glycerol.
21, remove the candle oil
first gently scrape off surface wax with a knife, and then were asked to use toilet paper two up and down in the dirt , with iron iron two or three times the iron of heat to melt the wax cloth fibers, melting the wax is absorbed toilet paper. repeated several times, the candle can be ex mimeograph.
22, place gum:
chewing gum stuck to the clothes, you can use vinegar, cotton stick, you can easily wipe out the gum;
for clothing and chewing gum on the track, can be scraped with a knife, take the egg and put it on the ruins the loose, and then wipe them one by one, and finally washed in soapy water, rinse with water;
first clothes can also be wrapped in plastic bags, placed in the refrigerator freezer a long time, such as clothes taken out of gum hardens, Gently rub gum out quickly, but not a trace!
23, Qiao washed white sneakers shoes

mentioned, you may also have had the same trouble hard to wash clean dried white sneakers that have occurred in the yellow mark, really ugly ah! Miss Yu enthusiastic audience may wish to try the tips provided, so that white shoes are still washed it white as new!
first with soap or detergent the shoes are washed clean, the washing shoes soaked in beer in three minutes, and then get the shoes the balcony, in the shade, and the upper cover with toilet paper, dry! effect is obvious Oh!
24, towels, wash towels
How to use a long time, often wet and sticky, can be used after the salt rub, washed with water, you can remove the sticky thing.
25, to remove pen stains
A friend of the Internet message asked, \traces. Since oxalic acid is weak acid, will not corrode clothing.

white clothes clothing label healthy food alcohol

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 05:51 PM

Beilun police were investigating the traffic police brigade drunk driving,belstaff motorcycle jackets, the driver threw the car turned a motorcycle before fleeing,belstaff jackets, the other not give a lift to run, but running along the ridge, a lot of experience. Finally, people are caught, can the other party did not have any motor vehicle driver's license, then the investigation, a motorcycle is stolen vehicles, ID cards are ########. The driver of drunk driving, was actually the true identity of wanted fugitives.
□ Bona Gu Weili Hu Chengbo news correspondent Jia Zheng Lei

drunk driving investigation traffic police, the driver ran away

2 21 evening,9 new MLM disobedient students killed by the dead, traffic police brigade Beilun Chaiqiao squadron of police in the Yangtze River Road 329 State Road junction located card check drunk driving.
around 8 pm, police found not far from a motorcycle driver tried to turn around to escape, nor even a motorcycle.
panic, fled by throwing their shoes and ran barefoot next to the tracks. After nearly 800 meters run,belstaff jackets sale, the driver tired collapsed on the roadside, police seized by Hu.
from the driver body, police found a piece of
pull a string of anomalies wanted

After testing, the
further investigation, the police also found
case a bit complicated, police also found in the survey,1 month 12 gang robbed hundreds of women suffer fr,belstaff sale,
all doubt. 22, when the police working classes in the Kasumigaura drunk driving next to the driver in front of the whole, he This tell the truth.
the original, the suspect called Li Yongping, and the whole class out, fly Brothers next class the same village that he did not admit the identity, because he is a fugitive wanted by the police. Unexpectedly,belstaff panther jacket, Justice has, and he did the traffic police will be arrested for drunk driving.
the face of irrefutable evidence, Li Yongping Shangqie feel the luck,
yesterday, Li Yongping was Beilun Beilun traffic police brigade was transferred to the Public Security Bureau Xiapu police station.

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:54 PM

| Back to logs list

allegations do not eat breakfast
: Severe Shang Wei, so you can not work full of energy, but also easy to \. Researchers at the University of Erlangen in Germany in the long-term follow 7,red wing work boots,000 men and women found that those who do not eat breakfast habits accounted for 40%, and they live longer than the remaining 60% of people reduced by an average of 2.5 years. While the other 80 universities in the first 90-year-old study found that older people,red wing store, their longevity in common is this: eat a good breakfast.
dinner too rich
allegations: the evening of insulin in the blood content of the peak day, insulin allows glucose into fat in the blood vessel wall and the abdominal wall condensation, and too rich to eat dinner,red wing shoes, over time, people will Obesity up. Also, the duration of a sumptuous dinner is usually long, but also undermine the body's normal biological clock, people are likely to suffer from insomnia.
addicted to drink coffee
allegations: 1. reduce the pregnancy rate. A cup of coffee per person per day, the pregnancy rate is likely to fall by 50%. 2. Vulnerable to heart disease. Coffee contains a high concentration of caffeine, can change in heart function and to increased cholesterol in the blood vessels. 3. Reduced efficiency. separated from raw food feast

allegations: cause a variety of parasitic diseases.
fruit as a staple
allegations: the lack of protein and other substances cause the body,red wing shoes outlet, nutritional imbalance,red wing boots, or even cause disease. eating too fast

charges: aggravated the burden of gastroenteritis, leading to obesity. Eating too fast, the food is not adequately chew food and the mouth is not conducive to the initial salivary amylase digestion,red wing shoes online, increase the burden of gastroenteritis; chewing time is too short, the vagus nerve is still over-excitement, over time, susceptible to loss of appetite hyperactivity and obesity. allegations of insufficient drinking water

: cause brain aging; induced cerebral vascular and cardiovascular diseases; affect renal metabolism. excessive consumption of alcohol intake

charges: large or regular alcohol consumption, the liver will occur alcoholism Erzhi inflammation, swelling, affecting the reproductive, urinary systems. Smoking

meal charges: smoke a cigarette after a meal, poisoning, usually greater than the sum of smoking ten cigarettes. Because people in to eat after the stomach and intestines to strengthen the blood circulation of the body to absorb smoke when the ability to enter the \
mug tea
allegations: Tea with the water brewing around 80 ℃ more appropriate time if the tea cup with heat soak in hot water, like boiling water with a micro-like tea break the vitamins, so a large number of volatile oils of tea, tannic acid, theophylline lot of leaking.
(family doctor online)

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 05:55 PM

,red wing shoes online

| Back to logs list

34025 2007 年 11 月 30 日 20:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Classic video
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 05:55 PM

,red wing shoes online

| Back to logs list

; ;
this log from the phone Qzone,red wing shoes! Mobile Access z.qq.com,red wing motorcycle boot, anytime,red wing motorcycle boots, anywhere recording my mood,red wing store! The service is free of the details come in>>

Laiwu disco plaza open label XXX

| Back to logs list

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 05:59 PM

,red wing motorcycle boots

| Back to logs list

341821 2010 年 06 月 16 日 19:07 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Video Log
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 06:00 PM

,red wing motorcycle boot

| Back to logs list

341821 2010 年 06 月 16 日 19:07 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Video Log
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 06:00 PM

(Reporter Mu Yi Shao Kun Zou correspondent) Renmou The engineer is a state-owned enterprises,belstaff motorcycle jackets,19-year-old child and abandoned by his mother cont, in order to be able to run a bake their wings shop, she has applied for 16 credit cards, cash 150,000 yuan as capital, but ultimately unable to reimbursement, Yesterday, reporters learned Renmou credit card fraud is suspected, Haidian Procuratorate for prosecution.
Renmou was originally a state-owned telecommunications enterprise network engineer, in June 2007 Renmou tens of thousands of dollars because of the savings,belstaff jacket,200 people who shed wooden sticks beaten vegetable, the company wanted to open their own business. After a period of market research, she decided to return home to open grilled wings chain of Inner Mongolia. However, the actual start organizing bake shop Renmou found wings,belstaff brad jacket, had to prepare their own funds can not meet the required bake shop opened wings.
2007 年 7 月 至 2008 年 9 months, in addition to their own identity Renmou 7 banks to bid for the 11 bank cards, but also with their old classmates Yang, Wang colleagues and Zhang's ID card bid for a five credit cards for cash advances, for a total principal amount of 150,000 yuan bank overdrafts. All the money was Renmou for business, but due to poor management,belstaff leather jacket, the many reminders in the number of banks,belstaff shop, the Renmou failed to repay credit card debts. Eventually, the number of banks selected to the police. Last July 27, Renmou arrested in his hometown by police.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 06:05 PM

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

340298 2010 年 08 月 01 日 10:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
Dear yourself:

Hello!
Please forgive me for such a high-sounding words as our opening exchanges, because I used to deliberately maintain the daily life of this hypocrisy, you, too,red wing heritage, can not change the. See, you still very happy today, because the smile on your face a lot more than usual

nagging two,red wing sale, before you have no patience, no perseverance, reading is not hard, working hard, a little bit conceited, a bit stubborn, very small target, large ...... Do not look around the near ideal, I'm not finished. ........ Well, want to say, do not despair, though many shortcomings, but I will help you correct one by one, and you have good future with me. Because apart from me,red wing work boots, so who will know you cared so much about you.

blow over, have good tribute, to give you confidence in the recovery point. You have a very good advantage, and that is honest and trustworthy. Do not underestimate this advantage can be Oh, this is a person settle down in this,red wing mens boots, you have to properly put it to flourish. You just said something nice to laugh in such a way, but your smile is still very attractive.

also asked some trivial things to you, you really are too thin, and picky eaters, leading to the back curve of the more obvious, I hope you can do much more physical activity, improve eating habits, said Oh ~ this estimate White also said. You will not finance, earned no more than flowers. I have to warn you, either way this year, more than you want to make money, either way you want to spend less,red wing heritage boot, at the end I hope you have a small deposit. You know that is not too much!

Well, you should work, fishing in troubled waters time not too long, or eat only bear the go. From your first five-year plan there is a full 22 months of the time, until then we will meet it. I hope you still remember those nagging me! Come on!

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 06:10 PM

actually argued the appeal has been adjusted her attitude

(Reporter Liu Xing),Cruel man killed his mother, brother killed pleaded guilty in court the dead bodies, the Court will choose a sentencing date, a beast from the father of her daughter 16 years old began to rape her, evil four years. Recently, the Guangzhou Intermediate People's Court make a final ruling, the court upheld the animals for 11 years in prison his father made the decision.
Humou Jiang, 50-year-old man in Guangzhou, who lives in Haizhu District. Has examined, from 2004 to 2008, Hu Weiqiang South West in its residence located in Haizhu District,belstaff jacket, the use of its daughter Satsuki (a pseudonym) the opportunity to be alone, violence, coercion and other means to force the small number ######ual relations took place. July 2010, Hu Weiqiang arrested. Court of First Instance that Hu Weiqiang violence,15 million users were infected by cell phone tappi, coercion and other means of forced ######ual relations with women, vile, his acts constituted the crime of rape. Then sentenced him to eleven years imprisonment and deprived of political rights for three years. After the sentence, Hu Weiqiang appeal,belstaff sale, actually argued that the mentality of the Satsuki has been adjusted.
Guangzhou Intermediate People's Court examined, according to testimony Xiaoyue,belstaff jackets, Hu Weiqiang daughter reading period, the number of rape at least once every week, in his reading level, participants begin to reduce the number of work, because of their getting older, know how to avoid the appellant, while the resistance force Xiaoyue growing stronger and stronger. Visible,belstaff motorcycle jackets, Hu Weiqiang in a long time,belstaff jackets sale, the implementation of multiple rape. Recently, the Court rejected the appeal and upheld the original verdict.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 06:39 PM

Last night, Zhongshan Dalian Public Security Bureau officers with identifying suspects Liu murder scene. Reporter Rich Zijian photo

Downstairs to see her boyfriend had dressed up two of the world, the elevator broke into a strange guy actually teasing her boyfriend on the guy down the stairs after the girl and the words One-pass , Zhongshan District, Dalian Friendship Square apartment near the front of the silver drill,belstaff jackets sale, a handsome little guy out discipline to the upstairs phone to call his girlfriend Mary,belstaff uk,

day happens to be the twelfth lunar month xxviii, in order to stay home with their parents during the Spring Festival Chinese New Year, they set a good night out on a date long in advance to celebrate the New Year,belstaff jacken, not only prepared a hearty supper, to the suburbs is also preparing to put fireworks, Dependent watch the sunrise together.
Mary in their rented apartment early on dressed, and has been holding the phone, waiting for a small record in accordance with the agreed time to pick his phone rang, Mary took the elevator will be closed House appointment. Take the elevator downstairs in Shihai Mary asked spoiled little discipline, When the elevator door opened, the two touching the phone was rushed to a strange guy interrupted. Mary embarrassed to talk again and his own dubious boyfriend, then quietly said the word, grin directed at Mary, said, Strange guy did not give up, continue to take the initiative to strike up a conversation, and Mary claimed to make friends, the more that young man more afraid of Mary, Mary held his breath, hid in a corner of the elevator, staring at the numbers on the elevator, combined with the quick mind to the first floor.
was hit by a phone call after her boyfriend killed

century saw a small man with the back in Mary to know just heard from the phone, is this kid his girlfriend flirting with words . An anger coming in,belstaff panther jacket, just little Mary Ji asked the man who Mary bewildered, the elevator on his girlfriend so Small Ji ran to catch up with just the guy and tried to push a guy, pushing his place, frowned and said nothing, pulled out a knife and stabbed advantage of the opportunity to record a small chest, he turned to leave. When Mary catch up before when I saw her boyfriend has been lying on the ground, lost consciousness, chest and drip full of blood on the ground. Mary and her boyfriend is still hung up the phone call, then reported the matter.
cut off the phone with her boyfriend,belstaff sale, her boyfriend and it has a small Ji passed away. Yesterday, the reporter linked to Mary, Mary read to reporters on the phone call records, telephone communications for a total of 4 minutes and 52 seconds. But it occurred within a short period of time, something to make Mary do not want to believe something now, consequently no shortage of man, at home in very good condition, have bought a new house to find a good girl waiting to get married, and did not expect less than 30 years of age have died, and now it is 乱成一锅粥 the home. >
murder arrest man smoked drugs before the incident

Zhongshan Dalian Public Security Bureau arrived on the scene after receiving the report,12 -year-old male ######ual assault two days of school boy was sentenced to probation for robbery, small-century death of the victim, the murderer has escaped. Taking of all the nearby police surveillance video, video record with another small group of men who kill in the last number before the incident driving a black Audi Liao XXX807 apartment door sedan came to be by check within one month of the vehicle reselling actually changed hands 5 times.
2 月 1 at 12 am, the police in an apartment downstairs mountain Zhuqing Street again found the night of the murder of Liao XXX807 suspect vehicles. 2 pm, Zhongshan Branch of police arrested the murder suspect and the police feel man trance, trying to hide something deliberately concealed.
Subsequently, the police suspects searched the apartment, opened the door and saw a shining placed on the table some drug use tool, after careful search of the room in the apartment also captured a small amount of drugs and many a tool for drug abuse and drug Cai was arrested.
kill a guy surnamed Liu,Following the women and men ######ually abused daughter for years (Figure), 30 years old, Heilongjiang who have a prior record of intentional injury. Liu knife stabbed after appearing in court who confessed to the crime new, and also account for the crime before ever taking drugs together with Cai. Liu said, Liu, Cai two public security organs have been under criminal detention. Yesterday, the Dalian City Public Security Bureau is responsible for Zhongshan, a police officer told reporters that the case, the case is still under investigation and evidence, involving the drug concentration, measures also do technical analysis.
mission Dalian reporter Fu Zijian

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 06:48 PM

Nanchang News November 4,Force commander to spend 5 million on behalf of no pay after retiring Hospitality,belstaff uk, 2010, triplets, premature baby girl in need of treatment. Because of the child's grandfather Humou afford high medical expenses,belstaff jacken, without permission will be three children thrown into the garbage inside the hospital and lied death of a child. After the garbage bags filled with triplets was towed to landfill sites,belstaff blouson, hear the cry of the people to the police. Sent to hospital after the rescue, the two girls alive. November 5,belstaff motorcycle jackets, Humou came by to open the Public Security Bureau Criminal Investigation unit to surrender. Day,14 -year-old American teenager employment drug cut-throat killing,outlet belstaff, Humou XingJu suspicion of intentional homicide.
by opening the police to understand the situation, January 19, the council fund-raising activities conducted for the abandoned children, raising 2 million donation to the relatives of the hands of abandoned babies. (Yang Yingna Chen Xiaoyun)

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 06:49 PM

Police seized the tools of crime and counterfeiting of all the illegal publications photo

newspaper correspondent Zhang Zhenhan Haikou, February 22 (Reporter Wuya Jing Wang Yanzhen) in the province, months of careful investigation, the detection of the country in one fell swoop publications. According to reports,belstaff jacket, the number of victims more than 2 million people, mostly teachers and doctors, almost all the money in order to evaluate the titles published in academic journals cheated.
according to the provincial detachment and other kinds of police joint operations,belstaff jackets sale,Demolition and renovation of neighborhood cadres received by 300 million bribe developers, more than 40 police officers were deployed this year at 9:00 on February 16, Keppel District in Haikou, the detection of the country in one fell swoop Taurus Village,outlet belstaff, etc. magazine Educational Research Journal up to 2 million more than the victim.
2 月 16 日 6 pm in the Cultural Market inspection corps and the active assistance of King Shan District Battalion, in Mr. Kwak (Changjiang people),15 -year-old robbery seventy biological and adoptive parents have been abandoned by a neighbor, his wife a break (Wenchang people) is located in Long Kunlun Road An area of letters be rented at the village of illegal publications warehouse hideout, the police seized the sea of education, medicine, logistics, three varieties of a total of 16 illegal Magazine 7934, and the receipts,belstaff shop, bills and other evidence of a group. Destroyed since 2004,belstaff leather, long-term-mail via the Internet in the province to leave paper publications page charges as a means to ask for money fraud gang.
interrogation by the police to suspect Mr. Kwak and operators involved in the gang, led by recognized Keppel District in Haikou City, Village and Taurus rental apartments as a crime dens, etc., teachers across the country through the Internet and check personal information of medical workers, the use of privately printed writing Clear division of fraud gang members. A person responsible for mailing the notice of Acceptance, extract money; was responsible for collecting Internet information on the medical staff, two positions have the person responsible for management.
The case is under further investigation, recovery of proceeds of crime was in full swing.
province If you receive such a notice, with newspapers and journals published by General Administration of Press and Publication Administration Department to contact, telephone :010 -65212787 010-65212785. Informants also to the local press and publication administration departments or

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 06:52 PM

(Reporter Mu Yi Zhao correspondent India) in mid-January, the police began to receive the masses of Shunyi, more than black-car drivers in the Shunyi burglary. The full investigation of the police,belstaff brad jacket, the day before yesterday morning, four suspects were all arrested, the police has been under criminal detention Shunyi.
1 since mid-January, Shunyi Public Security Bureau Criminal Investigation Unit received a series of clues,belstaff jacken, Cai Town in the Shunyi district South 20-year-old several black truck driver in North Little Ying Town, lumber town, Yang Zhen,belstaff leather jacket, Zhang Zhen, the villages of Longwan Tunzhen burglary. After receiving the people trail, Criminal Investigation Unit investigators immediately squadron serious cases in the Southern town of pension Pak Choi and other black-car drivers stop work meeting place. The investigators found that Bi Xiaojun, Liang Yulong, who frequent places of entertainment,27-year-old girl killed by colleagues before his death, said the company was the uncle of harassment, spend too recklessly, have a major crime suspects.
At 5 pm the day before yesterday, Shunyi Branch of Criminal Investigation Unit investigators squadron serious cases police station together with the bright color in the southern town of Bo Village, pensions and other three suspects will be arrested Bi Xiaojun. Members of the detection of 5 consecutive hours of questioning, the three account, together with Bo-Rock in September last year between November last year in North Little Ying Town, Shunyi District, lumber town, more than 10 villages of burglary, the stolen tens of thousands has been squandered. Later, Bo Rock police arrested the fugitive in turn.
present, Bi Xiaojun,outlet belstaff, Liang Yulong, Zhang Yan,belstaff motorcycle jackets,Four illegal use of SMS Sender Business Informatio, Zhang Jun, 4 people were arrested for theft, the police have been under criminal detention Shunyi.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 07:56 PM

love during his girlfriend to break, the man does not agree, and often struggle the woman, the woman fed up,belstaff online, export cursing the man and his family, mended the man his father soon died unexpectedly sudden illness,belstaff panther jacket, bitter man,outlet belstaff, took the opportunity stabbed woman. Recently, Lacey City Procuratorate of Shandong Province by the prosecution, the defendant country, found guilty of intentional assault,Earthquake experts meetings costs of corruption have been fighting the earthquake, the defendant 52 days, was sentenced to four years and six months imprisonment.
2010, the country and his girlfriend Wangmou about love for almost 5 months later, Wangmou personality clashes between the two sides to break off the ground. Soon, country to find Wangmou requirements and good results are Wangmou rejected. Country would not give up,19 group 1 cattle 98 years, stealing and the death, many times to Wangmou units plagued her, and even death threats, the struggle Wangmou bear cursed country exports and their families. Unexpectedly, the country soon after the father died unexpectedly sudden attack of a serious illness, then for Wang Mouhuai hated country in mind. One day in October 2010, because of two things meet in the home country, and the recurrence of disputes. Country angrily picked up a fruit knife stabbed into the Wangmou serious injuries, was arrested shortly country.
(Shu-Fan David)

Exclusive articles Sina statement: This work (text,belstaff leather jacket, images, graphics and audio and video) for Sina special use, without authorization, any media,belstaff jackets sale, and individuals may reproduced in whole or in part.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 08:14 PM

Taiyuan, February 17 BEIJING (Xinhua Reggie) 17, the night came from police sources said Taiyuan,1 year 9 with 15 million yuan to defraud investors, Shanxi, killing 6 people fled a year-long, by the Chinese Ministry of Public Security of fugitives wanted for the B-class online arrested in Taiyuan.
According to reports, Zhang, now 34-year-old man who Lingshou of Hebei Province, on February 10, 2010 at 3 pm,belstaff leather jacket, in the Hebei village home Lingshou Man killed before the due trivial quarrel with his wife, father, mother, son, daughter, nephew, after Deng Liuren, fled by night a year.
2011 年 2 16, Hebei Province, Shijiazhuang City,belstaff jacket, the police obtained after Zhang hidden in Taiyuan, Shanxi, Taiyuan City Public Security Bureau of Criminal Investigation Unit immediately rushed to the request to help capture. Day, Taiyuan Police careful investigation, tracing the tracks mastered the fugitive after the success of Yingze captured area will be Zhang. At present, Taiyuan,belstaff sale, Shijiazhuang police Zhang transferred to public security organs.
Taiyuan City deputy police chief Dai Wei, Taiyuan police Duocuobingju, strike out, 148 fugitives.
According to reports from the Public Security Bureau in Taiyuan at 0:00 on February 2nd 2011 began pursuit in the city within the context of unified action to apprehend a group of fugitives,Blocking beat three security jailed for drink,belstaff blouson, in particular, captured a number of murder fugitives. Start of the operation to 17,belstaff uk, the city has arrested 25 fugitives, which captured seven fugitives from other provinces, arrested 14 fugitives of the province, city, city and arrested four fugitives. (End)