Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Online Classifieds Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Producing brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoess with e (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1730657)

i0love0u 10-07-2011 10:52 AM

Producing brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoess with e

Producing brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoess with enhanced surface activity through alkaline pretreatment of feedstocks,louis vuitton white murakami bikini

brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoes is produced by pyrolysis of natural organic materials,authentic louis vuitton handbags outlet, under oxygen-limited conditions. Energy from biomass can also be obtained during the production of brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoes . According to the International brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoes Initiative ,louis vuitton bags wholesale, the final use of brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoes should be for application to soils to achieve an agronomic and/ or environmental benefit. Due to its predominantly aromatic composition and heterogeneous,louis vuitton monogram denim bag, condensed macromolecular structure,louis vuitton travel bags women, brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoes is chemically and biologically more stable than its original carbon sources.
This makes brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoes difficult to breakdown,louis vuitton monogram purses sold out, remaining stable in soils potentially for hundreds to thousands of years . Because of the stability of brooks glycerine 8 runnung shoes against chemical and biological degradation,[url=http://www.nicebagsale.net/p527-louis-vuitton-macao-clutch]louis vuitto

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 10:53 AM

intern reporter Xiaoli Qiong Li Fan

Daily News Lanzhou airport Sohn financial officer suspected of corruption more than 100 million flight, pull together a case falsely claimed housing fund. Airport of Lanzhou in Gansu Airport Group Co., Ltd. Company (Lanzhou Airport) workers Wu Ping (a pseudonym) and other 12 people, found themselves under the name of a total of about 70 million housing fund to be Sohn impersonator. Wu equal 12 employees that the housing fund management center in Gansu Province,belstaff brad jacket, Lanzhou airport lax led to three units for review was falsely claimed that their provident fund and,belstaff jacken, therefore, three-unit court to require compensation for the three defendants jointly and severally to their deposit account housing fund and its interest. It is reported that the case will be held today in Lanzhou City People's Court.
Accounting escape

pull-out housing fund impersonator case

56,11 state-owned enterprises suspected of corruption group chairman, said corruption in the normal case sacked,belstaff jackets sale, Wu Ping, the Department of Lanzhou airport workers. While working in the unit, Lanzhou in Gansu Province,, Chairman of state-owned enterprises by restructu, the airport required housing fund management center (hereinafter referred to as the provincial housing funds center) Wu Ping and pay for the housing provident fund, the money deposited in the housing provident fund a project commissioned by the provincial housing finance banks Wu Ping store opening housing provident fund accounts. Wu Ping thought there under their own name for the unit's housing fund would be foolproof, but that he did not expect that their housing provident fund back in 2006, was another impersonator. If not, the unit cost accounting Sohn suspected criminal to escape, he may not know regarding the housing fund to be impersonator.
12 Staff Members

about 70 million fund has been falsely claimed

2009 年 9 months, Lanzhou airport on suspicion of corruption and financial crimes who escaped Sohn . At this time, Wu Ping knew his own 5 million housing fund in October 2006 was another impersonator. Later, Wu Ping learned that he falsely claimed housing fund has been Sohn, Lanzhou airport is completely illegal because the defendant has paid the application issued by the defendant provincial center of illegal housing finance approvals, the defendant did not do a bank obligations due to the review. Meanwhile, Wu Ping learned that not one person he was falsely claimed housing fund,belstaff online, Lanzhou airport, about 12 employees of the housing accumulation fund from 2006 to 2009 average by Sohn impersonator, involving about 70 million.
sued three units

asked to assume joint and several liability

Subsequently, Wu Lanzhou airport workers equal 12 that if the defendant provincial housing finance center Lanzhou airport, a bank and do any of the parties to their obligations, they will not be Sohn impersonator fund, so the three defendants should bear the losses they have suffered joint and several liability. Thus, for the protection of their lawful rights and interests,belstaff panther jacket, Wu equal 12 一纸诉状将 Province, Lanzhou airport workers housing finance center, a bank, to sue the airport in Lanzhou Lanzhou City People's Court, ask the court to sentence the three defendants jointly and severally according to their compensation for housing fund principal, interest losses and incurred expenses for attorney fees, or deposit the amount of compensation to their housing provident fund accounts.
It is understood that the case will continue today in Lanzhou City People's Court.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 10:53 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 364152350 at 16:17 on January 7th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (2) Classification: Emotional World
1, I'm not good enough for you, can not give you happiness -
despise level 5 + -
this most J, who was also fitted to dump a good man, would suit the on, -
not happy when happiness is his (her) a person having the final say in? -
-
2,red wing shoes online, our inappropriate
mean level of 5 -
Why go back
inappropriate, improper had together? -
-
3, in fact you were quite good -
mean level of 5 -
good people you do not, Mongolia who? -
-
4, I'm not feeling -
mean level of 4.5 -
I get a toy A
, like we should not like to throw? -
-
5, you need to over, and I need the freedom -
mean level of 4 -
Who cares too much, not let you eat or do not let you breathe? -
-
6, I told you that play -
mean level of 3 -
'd be honest and that is enough to crack down on people saying exports -
-
7, I needed to have their own space -
mean level of 3 -
potential of this sentence means is: We break up! The so-called space, -
often but is \-
-
8, the problem with me, not you -
mean level of 3 -
Be smart, he (she) really want to say is: we have today -
In fact, the situation
culprit is you! -
-
9, you make me feel suffocated -
mean level of 3 -
This is the reason? Do not be silly, once the emotions cool down, that is -
talk to is 5 seconds will wearies. -
-
10, leaving you to love you, rather than to love down to you by -
greater harm, than choose to leave quietly,red wing work boots, so you hate me! -
mean level of 3 -
how noble it is to excuse it? Do not hate an injury -
harm it? It will make people depressed life. -
-
-
the Bowl,red wing heritage boot, anything sad autumn picture fan. Who betrayed whom? Who betrayed whom?
In short, if not love, and not as frankly and directly say when breaking up. The way this tactfully break up will only bring more harm to each other will only make the other feel that you still love her, to never forget. This is not a selfish love her mental! Love her, we should treat her, if not love, but also very much love to let go,red wing boots, do not let her illusions. And women should not be too obsessed with breaking up in the shadow of love is mutual,red wing motorcycle boots, if he does not love you, no amount of retention is also unable to retain his heart. In fact, if you break a man, the biggest reason for this is not love,red wing shoes, which is not what you go fantasy, no matter how grand he used an excuse, do not believe it. Errors out of excuses, dashing turn, is the main thing. -
-
; who should fall in love. who is more seriously. who pay more. who is bound to be losers ...-

1o7h0a8n1y 10-07-2011 10:53 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 364152350 at 16:17 on January 7th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (2) Classification: Emotional World
1, I'm not good enough for you,red wing heritage boots, can not give you happiness -
despise level 5 + -
-
2, our inappropriate
mean level of 5 -
Why go back
-
mean level of 5 -
-
4, I'm not feeling -
mean level of 4.5 -
I get a toy A
-
5, you need to over,red wing shoes online, and I need the freedom -
mean level of 4 -
-
mean level of 3 -
-
mean level of 3 -
potential of this sentence means is: We break up! The so-called space, -
often but is \-
-
mean level of 3 -
Be smart,red wing motorcycle boots, he (she) really want to say is: we have today -
In fact, the situation
culprit is you! -
-
mean level of 3 -
This is the reason? Do not be silly, once the emotions cool down,red wing heritage boot, that is -
-
greater harm, than choose to leave quietly, so you hate me! -
mean level of 3 -
-
-
the Bowl, anything sad autumn picture fan. Who betrayed whom? Who betrayed whom?
In short,red wing work boots, if not love, and not as frankly and directly say when breaking up. The way this tactfully break up will only bring more harm to each other will only make the other feel that you still love her, to never forget. This is not a selfish love her mental! Love her, we should treat her, if not love, but also very much love to let go,red wing heritage, do not let her illusions. And women should not be too obsessed with breaking up in the shadow of love is mutual, if he does not love you, no amount of retention is also unable to retain his heart. In fact, if you break a man, the biggest reason for this is not love, which is not what you go fantasy, no matter how grand he used an excuse, do not believe it. Errors out of excuses, dashing turn, is the main thing. -
-
; who should fall in love. who is more seriously. who pay more. who is bound to be losers ...-

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 10:53 AM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 932535295 at 13:36 on October 30 2009 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
he was smoking, she looked at said: quit now, smoking is not good. Hand Quduo, but that he turned over with cigarette butts in the white skin but Huanen a bit hot, but she did not flinch.
He said: What pain?
hurt. Just as long as you are happy. Smoke it so good?
smoking can forget all the pain. . .

he was drinking, he touched her Huanen pink face, slender fingers gently stroked, and not forced, for fear that such a difference between the United States disappeared. He suddenly leans her s cheek, is the alcohol with that pretty mouth overbearing to say: I want to kiss you. She gently closed my eyes. Eyelashes trembling slightly. Dim light, she seems beautiful night elves general. He was drunk, intoxicated by the warm lips to let him, he bit off fiercely, eyelashes quivering,red wing heritage boot, oozing little crystal.
hurt. Just as long as you are happy.
her lips gently bite injuries, as if full of bright red blood oozing dew in the same bud. Slowly, slowly sliding down the corners of the mouth. . . She gave him a sweet smile. . .

him in silence,red wing shoes outlet, long time refused to speak. Accompanied by her side in silence. He suddenly held her tightly, as if to crush her. Hold more and more tightly, the more hold more tightly, he heard her rapid breathing, and she quickly for breath, she quickly stifled. Her pale face,red wing mens boots, blood in the gradual retreat. Was. Still looked at him gently. Then he suddenly let go of her. Her long breath, eyes closed.
hurt. Just as long as you are happy.
her face glowed white, to quiet.

you go.
Why?
I do not for you. You find a good enough, man enough to love you, and I is not worthy.
not.

he fiercely slapped her palm. You get out of here. You are so good, so lovely a woman good enough for me. You get out of here.
wipe away her mouth with blood. Smiling, silent leave.
back at her to leave, he fell to the ground, silently remembered: What pain?

the former days of his own doing has never changed. He was smoking, drinking, fighting. Each finish frame, he touched each other's face: What pain?

he always hallucination, he saw her smile at her in silence: as long as you are happy like.
he smiled. You by my side I am most happy.
However, surrounded by silence as the dead general.

she met a gang of hooligans, who followed them to smoke,red wing heritage boots, drink alcohol, she made them slaves, happy to be playing them. Every time they go there debauchery around her place, she was always the first one in the bathroom, the door is the devil's world, the devil is in the shouting. Door, she was quiet in front of the mirror and smile. Happy enough.
Then she opened the door, a shameless night black roses to bloom.

he saw her dance floor,red wing motorcycle boot, blinding black eye shadow, bright red lips, voluptuous figure. She laughed,red wing shoes, for everyone laugh. People cheer for her, the men around her shameless. He rushed over her again slapped a palm.
He looked at her tears. She looked up
quiet: not hurt. Just as long as you are happy.

more about looking at the withered roses. He cried. Come with me. He took her hand and she flinched.

No, you wait, okay?
why.
. I'm afraid I'm not bad, not good enough for you. . . . . . . . .
tag Huanen lips eyelashes face smoking

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 10:55 AM

life, including their teachers do not want to encounter after another, including more than ######ual abuse, unfortunately, pregnant ... ...

□ correspondent, chief reporter He is right to Zhang Jun

12-year-old girl staying checked pregnant
star who lives in the small Stone Buddha Dianxiang tile village of Gushi County, in the village primary school in fifth grade. Little Star's parents work outside the home, living with her grandmother. Her introverted and do not like to communicate with people. August 30 this year, the small star was not feeling well,belstaff panther jacket, persistent vomiting,belstaff motorcycle jackets, extreme weakness. An inspection by a doctor, a small star torn 4 months of pregnancy.
know this news, the family almost a nervous breakdown.
villagers alleged rape of young girls have been identified

parents had patiently asked,belstaff jacket, cried a small star with the villagers only weeks grams of violence against her.
small star, said that all along, she is pro-grams and weeks, granddaughter to school together, beginning in 2009, Zhou grams to all kinds of excuses himself repeatedly called her home, made of small stars indecent behavior. ZHOU Ke-constant threat of small stars, if this thing home and told the adults would strangled her, dumped into the river to drown, if obediently toe the line, it will give her money to buy something to eat. Star after he threatened the small, say nothing to go home after, has remained silent.
within the small and weak for stars more and more furious week grams, 2009 to May 2010, Zhou Ke many ######ual abuse of small stars. Sept. 1,belstaff uk, the small star abortion. Then their parents to the police reflect the situation. That night, Team Gushi Interpol arrest of Zhou grams implemented, but does not recognize the week grams. Interpol Brigade with a small star to the county hospital for induced labor operation to remove the embryos and blood samples from suspects and crime case in Xinyang City Public Security Bureau did a DNA identification, the results came out a week later, the identification results for the abortion of the fetus with a small star week g independent. Interpol brigade for the bail of the week grams procedures.
girl also identified more than

After returning home, parents continue to carefully asked to answer a small star shocked parents: In addition to weekly outside grams, obscene or likely to rape a small star, there is still a small class of stars Chou. Little Star said,, Chairman of state-owned enterprises by restructuring bribes was sentenced to 14 years more than 400 million, Chou often sent her to the basketball room basketball ground,belstaff shop, a small star in the basketball room for ######ual assault. Interpol, the blood brigade of the week the teacher, but the identification results came out the same DNA does not match. Charges of small stars, Chou denied.
to continue questioning the parents, with the village youth surnamed Ao identified by small stars. However, the small star said just give her a Ao money, and there is no Little star things by exposure of ######ual abuse, the youth initiative to do a small star family blood DNA, to prove his innocence.
Police are fully solve the case

11 mid-May, the parents went to police a small star was told that Gushi Interpol asked them to redo the DNA test brigade and battalion in accordance with the instructions of Interpol pay the appraisal fee of 2,000 yuan, blood samples sent to Zhengzhou identified, have yet to find the murderers.

present, Gushi Police are Investigating the case to increase the intensity. At the same time, under the guidance of their parents, but also identified two small stars, one of its relatives, the other is its teachers. Recently, these two Gushi County police extracted DNA, rushed to Zhengzhou test.
yesterday,11 state-owned enterprises suspected of corruption group chairman, said corruption in the normal case sacked, the suspects have been XingJu week grams. Gushi County Public Security Bureau official said: filing as soon as possible to check the remaining suspects.
Henan days the wind law firm Wang Daogang that these parties suspected of rape or child molestation, if there is evidence that those who enforce the implementation of the small star indecent or insulting behavior, public security organs should be investigation.

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 10:56 AM

| Back to logs list

1, I'm not good enough for you,red wing heritage boots, can not give you happiness -
despise level 5 + -
-
2, our inappropriate
mean level of 5 -
Why go back
-
mean level of 5 -
-
4, I'm not feeling -
mean level of 4.5 -
I get a toy A
-
5, you need to over, and I need the freedom -
mean level of 4 -
-
mean level of 3 -
-
mean level of 3 -
potential of this sentence means is: We break up! The so-called space,red wing motorcycle boot, -
often but is \-
-
mean level of 3 -
Be smart, he (she) really want to say is: we have today -
In fact, the situation
culprit is you! -
-
mean level of 3 -
This is the reason? Do not be silly,red wing shoes, once the emotions cool down, that is -
-
greater harm, than choose to leave quietly, so you hate me,red wing heritage boot! -
mean level of 3 -
-
-
the Bowl, anything sad autumn picture fan. Who betrayed whom? Who betrayed whom?
In short,red wing mens boots, if not love, and not as frankly and directly say when breaking up. The way this tactfully break up will only bring more harm to each other will only make the other feel that you still love her, to never forget. This is not a selfish love her mental! Love her, we should treat her, if not love, but also very much love to let go, do not let her illusions. And women should not be too obsessed with breaking up in the shadow of love is mutual, if he does not love you, no amount of retention is also unable to retain his heart. In fact, if you break a man,red wing work boots, the biggest reason for this is not love, which is not what you go fantasy, no matter how grand he used an excuse, do not believe it. Errors out of excuses, dashing turn, is the main thing. -
-

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 10:56 AM

| Back to logs list

340494 2007 年 11 月 27 日 15:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
1 handsome man with a ass? Can face credit card jacket?
2 I'm not the RMB,red wing shoe store, how could anyone like me?
3 alone is a person's carnival,red wing shoes outlet, carnival is a group of people alone
4 wages, the accounting on I say; you receive one half of your salary too little change now ~!
5 are not afraid of the tiger as the enemy, afraid of comrades like pigs!
6 TMD really fun life, because life is to play my old TMD
7 is not the most romantic words I love you,red wing boot store, but; together,red wing mens boots!
8 thinking of how far,red wing shoes sale, how far you roll,red wing motorcycle boot!

published cancel

| Back to logs list

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 10:56 AM

12 years ago, Dongguan Xiong a depositor in a bank account under a false name, and then the real name system to provide false identification to the bank. In 2007, the bank can not be identified as Xiong refused their deposits.
Xiong sued the bank, recently, the Court of First Instance ruling in favor of depositors, the bank deposits of principal and interest to be paid 90 million yuan Xiong.
pseudonym deposit of 90 million yuan to take no

1998, the deposit does not require identity documents, Xiong Dongguan in China Construction Bank, a branch of to open a deposit account. The following years, the Xiong deposited to the account accumulated more than 90 million.
2000 年 4 月 1, China began implementation of deposit real names. Xiong asked people to forge a piece called
last March, Xiong want to withdraw money, the bank information through the online verification system for verification of citizenship,belstaff leather, determined that , refused to handle the withdrawal procedures.
helpless,12 families failed to spend 36 million relocation of the village director , said money for the road, Xiong to the Public Security Bureau issued to certify that the Public Security Bureau confirmed that Xiong had for display name is punishment. But banks still to prove its authenticity could not be confirmed on the grounds to refuse to handle.
court to verify the real identity of depositors

May 11 last year, Xiong to the courts to require banks to pay principal and interest on deposits.
June 24 last year,belstaff brad jacket, the Third People's Court in Dongguan City,belstaff jacket, the stream was the court hearing the case. During the trial, the banks said that as the recognition is not whether Xiong,
Court of Dongguan City,belstaff blouson, the third initiative involved the investigation, confirmed that
This is the Court of Guangdong Province, the first name only deposits into the civil trial case

judge reminded the similar process as soon as possible, otherwise the evidence will be difficult to collect

core tips

12 years ago, Xiong for the convenience of a bank under a false name to open in Dongguan, deposit accounts, and gradually into more than 90 million. 10 years ago, China began to implement a deposit real names, Xiong and ######## identity cards of convenience provided to the bank. The end of June 2007,10 suspects were arrested suspected of engaging in, bank deposits can not be identified as human by the Xiong refused to take deposits.
Xiong helpless on the bank told the court. Recently, the court of first instance verdict, found that the real depositor Xiong, Xiong judgments bank deposits to be paid against the principal and interest of 90 million yuan. Court after the verdict, both sides have expressed obey decision. According to reports, this case is the first Court of Guangdong Province, China Construction Bank's first name only deposits into civil trial cases.
text news correspondent Tang Hongjie Wang Bright

savers

identity has proved justified withdrawal

Xiong said that they use
He believes that since the public security organs have been verified, and I had the original passbook and password, and the bank left, The reason for the money back.
Bank

according to stipulations no fault

banks said that the bank check by the system show Xiong identity work for the bank that is based solely on
bank also said that if Xiong is the real deposit account holders should be provided by real-name system, in the April 1, 2000 after the personal savings for the first time, use their real names to register. Otherwise the banks would not rashly draw for business.
court:

when banks fault identification

court said that under the relevant regulations, financial institutions, in addition check the valid identity card or other identity documents , can take one or more measures, identifying customer identification. But in this case a telephone banking in addition to verification of the Public Security Bureau, but did not take other measures. Banks,
comprehensive survey results confirmed that Xiong is the Depositor's better than no evidence of evidence,belstaff leather jacket, the Court finds that Xiong is the true account holder.
In addition, the court held that Xiong at April 1, 2000 the deposit does not violate the relevant provisions of acts, so before the date of his deposit in this behavior is effective. The court also found deposits Xiong did not take the initiative to provide identifying information, in violation of mandatory provisions of administrative regulations, after the deposit act null and void. Meanwhile, the court held that the deposits of banks in Xiong did not ask him to provide identification information, should also bear some fault.
court verdict accordingly, finds that Xiong at April 1, 2000 effective deposit into bank deposits should be returned to their principal and interest, and this is invalid after the date of deposit, bank deposits should be returned to its principal, principal and interest of the total deposits of 90 million yuan. The hospital after the verdict, both sides are subject to decisions that did not submit an appeal.
judge reminded:

a similar situation should be handled as soon as possible

case the judge said the case is essentially a problem of conflict of old and new law.
the judge to remind the general public, in the deposit If the first time after this date deposits can be transferred in name real name for the procedure. Otherwise, in name in name of depositors account should be canceled as soon as possible.
try to avoid the passage of time, making it difficult to collect relevant evidence or loss, resulting in not confirm the identity of depositors lost rights.

1o7h0a8n1y 10-07-2011 10:56 AM

| Back to logs list

341224 2009 年 06 月 28 日 08:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
a two rivers, one called the Saone (Thorne River), a known Rhone (Rhone River),red wing shoes sale, in Lyon, where the intersection, a river flows into the Mediterranean Sea synthesis. Really the romantic rivers. I'm just a passing, hurried to their romantic experience would have to leave, because I know a certain point in the world will meet you, as these two rivers, is not it?

situation in Paris is hot, Seine (Seine) on the bridge that many, if not to pass, but for couples to have more choice in the river holding hands, hugging, kissing. Lyon's love is simple, as the city center was covered with red clay Place Bellecour (Le Fruit white square), without any embellishment, so gentle and transparent.

I do not know who you are and where, but I know you must be simple,red wing boot store, without any embellishment. Your gentle,red wing boots, is transparent.
I do not know who you are and where,red wing shoes outlet, but I know that I forward you the way, like two rivers in Lyon.
Je ne sais pas qui vous êtes, où vous êtes,red wing motorcycle boot, mais je sais que je suis venue pour vous. Tout comme les deux fleuves de Lyon.
I don't know who you are, where you are,red wing motorcycle boots, but I know I'm coming to you. Just like the two rivers of Lyon.

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 11:08 AM

,red wing heritage boot

| Back to logs list

34184 2010 年 03 月 31 日 12:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
in line to see the white-collar workers \

Note label,red wing shoes online, then the original black and white-collar workers do

published cancel

| Back to logs list

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:09 AM

(Reporter Wang Qiu ) 13 -year-old Wenwen (a pseudonym) has more than 160 kg body weight ,belstaff blouson, in the school gym class , she was jumping rope broke into fractures and, therefore, sued the school to court , claims nursing , mental harm comfort Gold,belstaff jackets sale, disability compensation , totaling 8.8 million yuan. Yesterday, reporters learned , Haidian court dismissed all her claims.

Wenwen is a primary school in Haidian District , she said , on March 13 last year,belstaff online,1 million college students to go abroad to teach C, blowing wind, but the school is still in the outdoor physical education student organizations ,belstaff jacken,2 men posing as victims of money or helping the po, the project is skipping , she is not appropriate in this weight overweight To carry out this campaign, but still under the direction of dance teachers , and the results of falls , was the hospital with a diagnosis of left patella fracture dislocation. She believes that the school fails to fulfill management responsibilities , should compensate their losses.

Fell to the ground . After the incident, immediately rushed to the scene to deal with school doctor and the hospital , the teacher also has been to the hospital to visit Wenwen and makeup to their home , and paid 13,673 yuan for her medical expenses . Time of the incident Wenwen weight 81.5 kg, body weight led doctors to diagnose but also because the relocation of the patella .

court found that Wenwen although overweight,belstaff jackets, but not suitable to participate in jump rope . Safety education teachers were in the process of movement in the next guide, done to a reasonable duty of care , made the decision accordingly .

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 11:28 AM

,red wing boots

| Back to logs list

340774 2007 年 11 月 03 日 16:59 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (106) Category: Personal Diary

- {{who,red wing motorcycle boot, / lung pain,red wing motorcycle boots,

`Mμа ......... вō ~

◎ bags are
∷ ∷:
◎ core are
∷ ∷:
◎ are
∷ ∷:
◎,red wing shoes, Tsuen are
∷ ∷:
∷ ∷: ∷ ∷: ∷ ∷: ∷ ∷:
'goose a,red wing heritage boots!.
∷ ∷: ∷ ∷: ∷ ∷: ∷ ∷:

° *
{a,red wing work boots, la '
{like, into the heart into the lungs. '

[/ R]

published cancel

| Back to logs list

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:31 AM

This name Australian woman accused of having ###### with 14 year-old boy . (Map / turn taken from the Daily Mail) ,belstaff motorcycle jackets

BEIJING,1 year migrant workers pay talks failed contractor, Nov. 25 Xinhua,belstaff sale, year-old son to school,belstaff panther jacket, but confused the boy home, to have ######. She pleaded guilty to two minors under the age of 16 ###### offenses.
According to reports, the accused woman named Gail (Kimberley Annette Gale), she was a local football and the boys and their mothers met. Gale heard the mother complained to send her son to school difficulties,belstaff jacken, the initiative is willing to send boys to school. This year between March and April, with three weeks or four weeks, Gail drove the boy to school every morning, at least once between her legs and hands on the boy, telling each other very

another occasion, the defendant asked the boy if she was willing to spend more time together , the boy answered , Then she brought her family's home boys, ######ual relations with boys. After 2 weeks, the defendant drove the boy to school in the road, once again brought the boy home to have ######.
the face of the mother's questioning, the boy finally admitted the relationship and the defendant. Defense lawyers said Gail know that ######ual relations are wrong,14 migrant workers were openly suspected of assaulting a police officer,belstaff leather, however , she was attracted by the boy blinded mind. The judge adjourned the case until next month, 15, waiting for the results of the defendant's mental evaluation report.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 11:31 AM

,red wing shoes online

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 313028722 at 15:27 on November 30,red wing shoes sale, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
published cancel

| Back to logs list

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:43 AM

Little Britain buried in her arms and refused to communicate with doctors bodily harm Little Britain, bring it difficult to cure a heart-breaking hit by strangers
body shaking, the doctor diagnosed body, is more of the 35 large and small wounds.
panic

every night, Xiaoying often awakened from a nightmare and covered in sweat, there must be a guardian of an adult in the bed, , she will be too afraid to cry ... ... . Be light touch, a small British body will be trembling slightly, her hands tightly grabbed her mother's sweater, Bu Songshou moment.
3 months ago, 8-year-old Ying (not his real name) alone at home, by a 15-year-old burglary,12 3-year -old boy involved in the theft of more than 90 robberies since, theft, chopped 35 knife.
Today, Little Britain has been slowly healing wounds, may remain in her heart that can not scar, but how get better.
yesterday morning, the small British hid her mother's arms XUE Yan, came to West China Hospital of Sichuan University Mental Health Center. Afraid to face anyone, she is like a
around looking worried, and tears am far more distressed parents, who kept only consolation, said: Xiaoying Do not be afraid, bad people have been arrested by ... ...

be 35 knife cut small British call for help

this year on August 17 at 3 pm, who lives in Guangyuan, XUE Yan Dragon Town Cangxi five out of the house, going on the 5th floor view the meter.
out less than 20 minutes,belstaff online, my daughter called Xiaoying,belstaff leather jacket, voice full of fear,2 years women false work claims for accidental dea, home security door has been closed, XUE Yan quickly opened the kitchen window, calling her daughter open the door.
At this point, the small British bleeding is not much effort, hard crawl a few meters, to open the door and pour in Xueyan Huai, the looked at the daughter fainted, XUE Yan near collapse, screaming for help. Neighbors alarm, rushed to Little Britain to the county hospital.
4 hours after surgery, to keep a small British life, and her body is more than a 35 large and small wounds.
Later, XUE Yan from the surveillance video to see the criminals in town who just turned 15 years old Xu.
1 pm the day before, Xu had been on the 2nd floor, stalking, taking advantage of the occasion XUE Yan went out to see the meter, from the open security door into the room, and carry a fruit knife with an 8-year-old British chopped.
3 months into a panic afraid to go home

after the incident, Xu was arrested and held into the Cangxi Detention Center awaiting a court decision.
these 3 months, Xiao-ying in the hospital, do not speak, do not go out,belstaff blouson, but did not dare go home.
with the quilt over my head.
the face of her daughter, but to keep repeating XUE Yan said: rushing to flow, she understood her daughter's psychological trauma, these words can not fully erase the.
every night, Xiaoying often awakened from a nightmare and covered in sweat, the bed must have an adult guardian.
addition to contacts with strangers completely, tightly enclosed themselves up, look in the mirror more afraid of Little Britain.
once accidentally saw a mirror, the small British 2 days without eating, XUE Yan patience in the inquiry, the small Yingcai spit out the words:

see a psychiatrist,
wearing a red dress little English, had been buried in her arms and head, neck and visible at the wound. Be light touch, a small British body will be a slight tremble.
face myself are buried deeper, little hands tightly grabbed her mother's sweater, Bu Songshou moment.
watching her daughter in another tense, XUE Yan have to keep comforting: > Little Britain finally calm emotions, single friends tell XUE Yan, Professor Holland,belstaff jacket, the child's condition as Little Britain recovery.
run hospital procedures, XUE Yan and Wang Jirong deep in thought. Home savings time already spent in the county hospital, visit to Chengdu to see a psychiatrist, or financial support of two well-intentioned people were able to make the trip.
Everyone should feel at ease.
□ lawyers say

injured parents can civil claims

For this case, the Sichuan and Hong Kong law firm's chief lawyer, said Yang Hongming,outlet belstaff, the perpetrator is a 15-year-old Junior, in accordance with the provisions of the Criminal Law, requires review by the public security organs the degree of injury victims. If the cause of serious injury, this boy will be held criminally responsible, but if only slightly injured, do not constitute a criminal offense. Injured parents can file a civil suit for damages.
general, in addition to compensation for medical expenses, care, disability compensation, should also be compensation for mental solatium. For now, the injured minors psychological counseling and compassion in the law does not expressly provide.
Huaxi Dushi Bao, a reporter Chen Li photo coverage

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 11:43 AM

- Qzone log,red wing heritage boots

| Back to logs list

341786 2009 年 08 月 29 日 18:24 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (49) Category: Szeto

tag willing to answer Friends

published cancel

| Back to logs list

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:55 AM

Junior Mangle two families
Xiaoyu Yu

; see a stranger in her arms and screamed as he hid; a person, got into the quilt will secretly cry. This is to be cut a 15-year-old Xu Yu Xiaoyu knife 35 the current situation. Faced with the plight of money to treat my daughter, my mother is very worried XUE Yan. Yesterday, she again went to Xu's home to ask a medical expenses, in her left the place.
ward curtains tightly closed, unlatched the door, could hear the faint sound of jade Xiaoyu Xue Yanan comfort. Relatives of patients with room to send water, just opened the door, Xiaoyu Yu XUE Yan quickly patted her shoulder to comfort:
short hair, eye irritation, two obvious scar right cheek - this is the way the current Xiaoyu Yu.
have the money, certainly saved his finger, but come. XUE Yan firmly buried in the back, then do not turn around. money, her father (the man sitting across from a hospital bed) was originally working in Fujian, one day can not earn some money, baby after the accident, he was a no go find the money. In bed, there are dozens of fragmented yuan, nutritious things, XUE Yan decided to take a chance and then Xu a home.
looking out the window, did not say a word.
a house in Xu, Xu Mu Xiaoying is sweeping the floor of a mother. Behind, is the Mu Xiaoying opened barber shop, the door beam covered with cobwebs,belstaff online, the walls have started lime black brush, two old chairs piled some of shampoo, barber equipment.
looked XUE Yan, Mu Xiaoying put down the broom,15 -year-old girl forced into prostitution by her boyfriend to help police destroyed Yinwo clients, back and forth, rubbing his hands, overwhelmed. People playing cards turned around, quietly watching the two.
Muxiao Ying zheng zhu, a few seconds later, loud cry, jumped down from the steps,
neighbors seeing this, quickly stepped forward to help the two begin to persuade XUE Yan. > persuaded the crowd, a plaster of the XUE Yan stood up. Mu Xiaoying were helped to the stage, she sat against the wall,belstaff jacket, his head deeply buried in the lap, shoulder stop dithering.
two mothers, two families, because the knees, even more desperate and desolate.
Xueyan Cheng Mu Xiaoying off to Connaught, Why was an 8-year-old girl to the vicious knife to cut off 35? Whether he is a kind of child, what kind of environment to grow up? By neighbors,2 years women false work claims for accidental dea, teachers and classmates, description,belstaff shop, Xu clear up the outline of a ... ...

a child, the child knows filial piety

Xu a living room to shop floor, in the shampoo on. Back into the shampoo shop channel Heiqu Qu,belstaff blouson, corner stairs is the kitchen and bedroom. The door is made of wood, not painted.
opened the door, moldy smell blowing an indoor only one bed, and a few small wooden bench, a TV and little piles of debris. After returning home, baby foot-washing water will be brought him. Against the wall without a word, Mu Xiaoying nodded, sobbing.
in junior high school, he was surfing the Internet

few years ago, opened two cafes in town. Tang Dongrong said that from then on, Xu will follow a student after school go to Internet cafes, because there is no money, he often could only see.
order to not indulge in a network game Xu, Mu Xiaoying control of the daily pocket money to less than 3 yuan, and warned him not allowed to access, if it is found will be beaten. However, Mu Xiaoying found that Xu is still an every day after school into the cafe.
One day, Leonard did not return a late, Mu Xiaoying went to the cafe to find. Sure enough,belstaff jackets sale, Xu is a good time. Mu Xiaoying not angry! Broom dragged through Internet cafes hit about face. for a while. to see blood.
play ah kill, from the Internet to learn

Xu spread the news of a robbery and murder, the understanding of Mu Xiaoying, Xu some people are afraid to believe it.
class Xu DU teachers and even a way to describe, eventually committed such a mistake, on the one hand, parents may be busy with no time to care about money; the other hand, is obsessed with online games culprit. .
Post reporter Xiao Xiao Diao Mingkang Photography

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 11:57 AM

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 06:55 on July 14 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: * like 〃

people = eat + sleep + work + play,red wing shoe store,
Pigs = eat + sleep,
substitution: Human = Pigs + work + play,
namely: human - Play = Pigs + work.
Conclusion: do not understand people who play will work = pig

Men = eat + sleep + earn money Pigs = eat + sleep

substitution: Men = Pigs + earn money
ie: pig = man - so the men do not make money make money
equal to pigs.

Women = eat + sleep + spend.
Pigs = eat + sleep.
substitution: Women = Pigs + spend
namely: Women - spend = Pigs.
Conclusion: Women do not spend money are pigs.

sum:
men to let women become pigs and money,red wing heritage boot!
women into pigs to make men do not spend money,red wing store!

Conclusion:
man + woman
= (Pig + money) + (pig + money)
= pig! ,red wing heritage! ,red wing mens boots!

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 12:04 PM

| Back to logs list

I just bought PUMA carrying out from the rings, standing in the doorway waiting for a friend. I found a professional beggar, very professional, straight to the stop in front of me. This stop, so there I was deeply shocked behind this story, like a vivid case of market research courses. In order to be faithful to the original intent of this beggar, and I try to repeat from memory the words of his original.

\

beggars very talkative. \Well! \

\

I surprised a moment, with interest and asked \mess, clothes are broken, the hand is very thin, but not dirty.

think he interrupted me and said: \\

\and Xi'an city rectification to be so. \1 dollar, I earn 30 million monthly. However,red wing shoes sale, not everyone will give, but not so many people every day discussion. So,red wing heritage boot, I have to analyze what is the target customers, which are potential customers. \Wet your voice he continued, \because I did not have enough time on them luck. \

\. Secondly, I was alone as a pretty girl with potential customers, because they are afraid of entanglement, so most will spend money to avoid disaster. these two groups, all of them are controlled at 20 ~ 30 years old. too young, no economic base; too old, may have been married, the financial power rests in the hands of his wife. such people, there is no hope, wait for them to turn to me for money. \asked.

\See I have some doubts, he gave I have calculated. \begging 1 of 1 dollar, 8 hours is 480, multiplied by the probability of success 60% [(70% +50%) ÷ 2], are nearly 300. \Customers run the streets. If begging fails, I will not play dead wrapped around indiscriminately. he's done it already if you are willing to give money, so even if Tian Zhelian struggle is still very small chance of success. can not be a waste of limited time in the absence of Customers who desire to charity, it is better instead to find the next target. \The beggar sounds really meets the eye, but rather is a senior marketing director.

\

\br>
I thought,red wing motorcycle boots, did not know.

\
\young man, holding a laptop bag. I see a person as long as 3 seconds, I did not hesitate to go begging in front of the girl. The girl pulled out two coins in the bag to throw me and wonder why I just find her to beg. I said that the couple, eating, convenient money; that man is a senior white-collar workers, who may not change; you just returned from shopping in the supermarket, the body must have some change. \truth! I heard the more interesting.

\

\tired. to use the knowledge to arm themselves, knowledge of a person can become very smart, intelligent people continue to learn the knowledge can become professionals. 21 What is most needed? is human. \\ten thousand or more. I was the one in a million one.

and very stable without much fluctuation. \I increasingly admire the beggar.

\mentality,red wing shoes, so asked for more money. \

\shopping after work to play with the wife and kids to see Night,red wing mens boots, a family of three enjoyable, but also live in this birth. if the case counterparts, and sometimes throw a coin and watch them walk away happy thanks, as if to see his own shadow. \

\

\son to university study Marketing, and then inherited his father when a beggar better than me. \monthly salary of 6 thousand. die to live. then I think this can not never be the first to quit,red wing shoe store, and the sea do the beggars, I am willing to make a high-quality beggar. \said excitedly: \----------
This article is reproduced from: Ren Lijuan: beggars with the QQ email marketing
Subscribe Ren Lijuan
reading room to read what is space?

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 12:08 PM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

33087 2010 年 09 月 06 日 13:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Check out our flower of the national auto industry FAW, SAIC are doing ---- the number of foot pinned money! Shanghai Santana 1983, the introduction of the model is not a backward, when a Volkswagen 1982 models! However, we make the world a person in a persistent fear of the spirit of the production for 25 years, and on this basis, self-reliance, hard work, continuous improvement of production 2000,3000 series, localization rate of 90%! This is Shanghai Automotive car who left us a valuable national treasure,red wing boots! But they forget that the engine should upgrade and replacement of the. We have this 70's engine manufacturing for 25 years. Because in the hearts of people, car is 4 wheels + shell + gorgeous luxurious interior and equipment.
Talent is not so smart
Shanghai, people's favorite is the most widely used Mitsubishi 4G18 launch (almost all of the national car is used or is this engine), Dongan was introduced in 2001, this engine prototype 4G92 is developed in the late 80's, 90's main engine of Mitsubishi, in 2000 developed specifically for Asian markets, including the Taiwan version and the mainland version. 4G92 MIVEC in 96 years to develop a similar technology with VVT, it should be at a more advanced engine. However, we introduced the first generation not only others, but also to reduce the cost basis of simplified. We produce 8 years, not only do not use the DOHC and MIVEC technology upgrade, but latest 1.5L4G15S is based on the 4G18 further reduce the cost of using the cast iron engine block.
because in our mind, the price is: lower prices, the largest space (car length), shape is more beautiful, more luxurious interior, electronic equipment, the more the better! Alone ignores the engine and gearbox, people who hold this view are dominant! They think Santana is sufficient engine power (1.8L74KW), it will ask you, how much time will have 180,200 KM / H, so the conclusion is: the engine of new technologies - not used, is wasted. We have to admit that the Chinese are the world's most savvy consumers, the understanding of the car is the most brilliant. But we forget to evaluate the performance of a car when, in addition to security is dynamic. Automotive engine technology is the core technology, the latest fuel-efficient and more environmentally friendly engines only. We often say that fuel-efficient Japanese cars, but we never look at the weight of the car,red wing motorcycle boots, the car more than 1 ton 1.2 tons of cars, fuel economy of 10% is called the fuel it? Rugged sheet metal and do not have much use for life insurance, but we will occur when the standard 45KM / H test impact speed? The answer is almost,red wing shoes outlet! Usually in urban areas are much smaller than the speed of the collision, this time is the car than sheet metal, whose thicker, who have less deformation, vehicle damage and repairs to a minimum. When life-threatening high-speed collision occurs are much higher than this rate, this time 45KM / H basic safety crash test not used, than is your reaction speed and safety equipment for normal operation. Who did not wear a seat belt has been flying out the air bag did not have to open the ribs are more likely than the basic, the car body side crash reinforced hardness not enough space inside the car quickly compressed, you basically climb to get out , but also how to escape, praying to God to stay in the car!
car \Therefore, in China, the car is a symbol of identity and status, is a luxury for individuals to show off! Because the Chinese people value the shape of the first car, a black car ownership in China is the world's highest country, as distinguished black representatives. Secondly, we value the configuration, note that this configuration refers to the interior and electronic equipment! Domestic automobile became popular only in recent years is also equipped with ABS, EBD, airbags, and afraid people do not know they have this thing will be the most eye-catching place in the body with the metal plating Los words specified. So there is not a security configuration in fact, we did not care, we care about or whether it represents the identity and face. Little do they know the security configuration of equipment in Europe is essential, just like fighters must have ejection seats and parachutes, car has spare tire and brakes, is necessary configuration.
In China, when a synchronization with the global car market, we favor encouraging, we will evaluate, or German (the Japanese) and kind, but we have never not pay attention to his engine, variable box, site whether it is with foreign countries, we are not being replaced brake drum brake, we can not see the place is not material and workmanship and abroad the same! We note that only the exterior, interior, electronic equipment and details (see details). When the Japanese cars sold more fire when the Germans turned then wake up, the original China needs is not new technology, just need to face! From Germany to Japan as a teacher,red wing sale, the French have the hang of it, Koreans have come to the Chinese people --- the original is so pay any money, before we blame the stupid! Since then Japanese cars, German cars, French cars, Italian cars, Korean cars (heard that India's Tata Group wants to enter the Chinese) are the same, and the world as black as a crow at last! Geely is also foolish when the hard modeled to study the engine and gearbox, we have the national auto industry also learn from their mistakes Star of Hope, repentant, and Chery engine outsourced to Austrian AVL Company, more than Yadi Mitsubishi engine with the rapid rise of China Junjie Mitsubishi engine also achieved by Nirvana reborn. An enterprise doomed to not understand the mentality of customers can not be successful, gorgeous interior shell + luxury foreign brands and electronic equipment + = good car, this is the people's car consumption mentality. Therefore, we have so many China-made cars out of the engine as the heart of love,red wing shoes online, so out of the garbage trucks driving in the land of China.
When the Chinese first invented gunpowder, but keen on making fireworks for people to enjoy the gorgeous, Europeans use it as a tool to conquer the world, so we declined it! When intel releases new CPU; Microsoft's new operating system release,red wing shoe store, Americans queuing up to buy, the Chinese people feel funny, that has fed Americans support the lie! When our Long March rocket successfully launched ten consecutive times, and the Japanese H2 rocket Gesanchawu the fall, we are somewhat encouraged by whom schadenfreude! But when the Japanese goddess of the moon is far more important than quality time with our moth, we surprised to find that our long-term conservative as the Long March rockets used UDMH fuel, resulting thrust far behind the world level. The Japanese began to study in the 80's and use the high-thrust liquid oxygen liquid hydrogen engine, our success rate of the Long March was saved before the new technology behind it!
when a people lose their desire for new technology and the pursuit of the spirit of fanaticism, when behind has become a necessity! A great man has admonished us to \

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 12:08 PM

. . - Qzone log,red wing store

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 21221582 at 23:56 on December 27,red wing heritage boot, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1. a good friend is always called you \
2. a good friend is always saying you are sick to see a doctor tell you to those who ... ... -
3. grab your best friend is a drawback to those who say a half a day ... ... -
5. good friends with impunity in front of you is that it is hard to hear those who ... ... -
7. a good friend that is going to pull Battalion poor you eat your school to those who ... ... -
8. a good friend is very happy to watch their play will not participate in next to those who feel very happy ... ... -
9. a good friend that will teach you how to walk carefully, to see cars crossing the road to those who ... ... -
10. a good friend that you still dizzy exam when you appear in front of you laughing, and said do not be afraid, lessons learned, Mingnianzaikao those who have ... ... -
11. a good friend is with you, regardless of the severity of your parents,red wing heritage, but respectful of those who ... ... -
12. friends are usually bad type bad phase, but when you encounter difficult earnestness of those who teach you ... ... -
13. friends are those who either had a melancholy, silent, or optimistic, always with the sound of one of the group of people frolic ... ... -
14. a good friend that you think of those who rose mouth ... ... -
15. a good friend of time and distance are not available from your mind,red wing shoes, take heart people ... ... -
16. a good friend that you said a wrong thing to hear laughter on the half-time but also wordy those who ... ... -
17. A best friend is not in regular contact, but you also can not forget the man! -
18. A best friend is two people together, you need not worry about saying the wrong thing. Nothing wrong man! -
19. a good friend will suddenly miss you man! -
20. good friends who share one o'clock no matter who is cheap will not care about the man! -
21. a good friend is with you through thick and thin. Does not betray your man! -
22. What is a good friend would share with you man. -
23. good friends is long time no see, with the pit of the stomach when the child will talk to you sets, like yesterday, just had dinner with the man! -
24. a good friend was with him when you are the most real person you. -
25. good friends is long time not to contact, meet the man will not be embarrassed. -
26. a good friend no matter what you do silly things. Will give you support and trust that person. -
27. a good friend is ... ... no matter what he did, you feel the person he is your friend! -
28. a good friend is middle of the night will tangle with you or not to sleep man. -
29. a good friend was in front of you will become much, you will smile and say he is like the man your mother. -
30. a good friend is like hash in a bunch of bored silly and stupid things to do with those people. -
31. a good friend that will lose face in the street with you pulling your hand will be the man bolted. -
32. a good friend that will tell you inadvertently talk to you later on, as a man bursts out laughing. -
33. a good friend that you will because of his words and full of courage and confidence man. -
34. a good friend is like each other and in the mischievous pranks after the success of both smile very happy! -
-
continued. . . Because I have such a friend,red wing shoes online, so I transferred, I thank them for companionship when I'm sad,red wing sale, but also for their well-being when my guardian, because of you, I become more happy, so here, I thank all that I'm happy friends! Oh have you, the world is full of beautiful! Oh well

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 12:08 PM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

33087 2010 年 09 月 06 日 13:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Check out our flower of the national auto industry FAW, SAIC are doing ---- the number of foot pinned money! Shanghai Santana 1983, the introduction of the model is not a backward, when a Volkswagen 1982 models! However, we make the world a person in a persistent fear of the spirit of the production for 25 years, and on this basis, self-reliance, hard work, continuous improvement of production 2000,3000 series, localization rate of 90%! This is Shanghai Automotive car who left us a valuable national treasure! But they forget that the engine should upgrade and replacement of the. We have this 70's engine manufacturing for 25 years. Because in the hearts of people, car is 4 wheels + shell + gorgeous luxurious interior and equipment.
Talent is not so smart
Shanghai, people's favorite is the most widely used Mitsubishi 4G18 launch (almost all of the national car is used or is this engine), Dongan was introduced in 2001, this engine prototype 4G92 is developed in the late 80's, 90's main engine of Mitsubishi, in 2000 developed specifically for Asian markets, including the Taiwan version and the mainland version. 4G92 MIVEC in 96 years to develop a similar technology with VVT, it should be at a more advanced engine. However, we introduced the first generation not only others, but also to reduce the cost basis of simplified. We produce 8 years, not only do not use the DOHC and MIVEC technology upgrade, but latest 1.5L4G15S is based on the 4G18 further reduce the cost of using the cast iron engine block.
because in our mind, the price is: lower prices, the largest space (car length), shape is more beautiful, more luxurious interior, electronic equipment, the more the better! Alone ignores the engine and gearbox, people who hold this view are dominant! They think Santana is sufficient engine power (1.8L74KW), it will ask you, how much time will have 180,200 KM / H, so the conclusion is: the engine of new technologies - not used, is wasted. We have to admit that the Chinese are the world's most savvy consumers, the understanding of the car is the most brilliant. But we forget to evaluate the performance of a car when, in addition to security is dynamic. Automotive engine technology is the core technology, the latest fuel-efficient and more environmentally friendly engines only. We often say that fuel-efficient Japanese cars, but we never look at the weight of the car, the car more than 1 ton 1.2 tons of cars, fuel economy of 10% is called the fuel it? Rugged sheet metal and do not have much use for life insurance, but we will occur when the standard 45KM / H test impact speed? The answer is almost! Usually in urban areas are much smaller than the speed of the collision, this time is the car than sheet metal, whose thicker, who have less deformation, vehicle damage and repairs to a minimum. When life-threatening high-speed collision occurs are much higher than this rate, this time 45KM / H basic safety crash test not used, than is your reaction speed and safety equipment for normal operation. Who did not wear a seat belt has been flying out the air bag did not have to open the ribs are more likely than the basic, the car body side crash reinforced hardness not enough space inside the car quickly compressed, you basically climb to get out , but also how to escape, praying to God to stay in the car!
car \Therefore, in China, the car is a symbol of identity and status, is a luxury for individuals to show off,red wing boot store! Because the Chinese people value the shape of the first car, a black car ownership in China is the world's highest country, as distinguished black representatives. Secondly, we value the configuration,red wing motorcycle boot, note that this configuration refers to the interior and electronic equipment! Domestic automobile became popular only in recent years is also equipped with ABS, EBD,red wing mens boots, airbags, and afraid people do not know they have this thing will be the most eye-catching place in the body with the metal plating Los words specified. So there is not a security configuration in fact, we did not care,red wing sale, we care about or whether it represents the identity and face. Little do they know the security configuration of equipment in Europe is essential, just like fighters must have ejection seats and parachutes, car has spare tire and brakes, is necessary configuration.
In China, when a synchronization with the global car market, we favor encouraging, we will evaluate, or German (the Japanese) and kind, but we have never not pay attention to his engine, variable box, site whether it is with foreign countries, we are not being replaced brake drum brake, we can not see the place is not material and workmanship and abroad the same! We note that only the exterior, interior, electronic equipment and details (see details). When the Japanese cars sold more fire when the Germans turned then wake up, the original China needs is not new technology, just need to face! From Germany to Japan as a teacher, the French have the hang of it, Koreans have come to the Chinese people --- the original is so pay any money, before we blame the stupid! Since then Japanese cars, German cars, French cars, Italian cars, Korean cars (heard that India's Tata Group wants to enter the Chinese) are the same, and the world as black as a crow at last! Geely is also foolish when the hard modeled to study the engine and gearbox, we have the national auto industry also learn from their mistakes Star of Hope, repentant, and Chery engine outsourced to Austrian AVL Company, more than Yadi Mitsubishi engine with the rapid rise of China Junjie Mitsubishi engine also achieved by Nirvana reborn. An enterprise doomed to not understand the mentality of customers can not be successful, gorgeous interior shell + luxury foreign brands and electronic equipment + = good car, this is the people's car consumption mentality. Therefore,red wing boots, we have so many China-made cars out of the engine as the heart of love, so out of the garbage trucks driving in the land of China.
When the Chinese first invented gunpowder, but keen on making fireworks for people to enjoy the gorgeous, Europeans use it as a tool to conquer the world, so we declined it! When intel releases new CPU; Microsoft's new operating system release, Americans queuing up to buy, the Chinese people feel funny, that has fed Americans support the lie! When our Long March rocket successfully launched ten consecutive times, and the Japanese H2 rocket Gesanchawu the fall, we are somewhat encouraged by whom schadenfreude! But when the Japanese goddess of the moon is far more important than quality time with our moth, we surprised to find that our long-term conservative as the Long March rockets used UDMH fuel, resulting thrust far behind the world level. The Japanese began to study in the 80's and use the high-thrust liquid oxygen liquid hydrogen engine, our success rate of the Long March was saved before the new technology behind it,red wing shoes!
when a people lose their desire for new technology and the pursuit of the spirit of fanaticism, when behind has become a necessity! A great man has admonished us to \

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 12:38 PM

Changsha News newspaper
immediately to the New Year, 16 -year-old Liu had been looking forward to this year's New Year's money , because he wanted to buy their own computer. Liu's mother can not agree,belstaff online, and asked Liu to this year's New Year's money paid in full. own, he can not buy their own computers to buy.
now a lot of lucky money varies from a few hundred children, many as a thousand,1 -year-old girl was beheaded continued at home his mother killed his daughter after the self-mutilation, if they completely dominated, it is possible to develop the bad habit of spending money. Therefore,10 km rural road construction cost of four million,belstaff motorcycle jackets, a large part of parents to take simple measures , lucky money all confiscated.
According to China's Limited civil capacity to enter into a contract ,belstaff jacket, ratified by the legal representatives after the contract is valid , but a pure profit of the contract or his age, intelligence , mental health conditions and a contract , do not ratified by his legal representative . Therefore, the 12,348 lawyers believe that parents, relatives and friends to give children lucky money in legal actions should be identified as the gift . The child is a minor, but still has the legal capacity to accept gifts, that New Year's money is personal property belonging to the child.

lawyers suggested that parents not mandatory Suggested that parents give children control over the New Year's money ,belstaff jackets sale, give them some advice and guidance on the consumer ,belstaff jacken, to help children and reasonable consumption. In addition, school education should play an active guiding role. News correspondent Ren Wen Jing Zhang Xi River

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 01:02 PM

Xinhua Hefei September 29 (Xinhua Cheng Shihua ) less than two years the baby's large trafficking 21 baby trafficking gang sentenced 17 members . Shanghai Railway Transportation Intermediate Court of Bengbu Railway Transport Court recently pronounced the verdict of first instance court case, principal Li Wangshao sentenced to life imprisonment,belstaff brad jacket, the other defendants were sentenced.
Shanghai Railway Transportation Intermediate Court examined, from December 2007 to June 2009,belstaff online, CUI Yong-hua and others for the purpose of selling the baby, either alone or together with others in Yuanyang County, Yunnan Province,16-year-old boy living together in love with 13 year-old girl accused of rape, Yun County and other places, through the buy low, sell high way, 21 infants and young children will be trafficked to the Nanjing City,belstaff shop, Jiangsu, Donghai County, Linyi City, Shandong and other places, from as little as a few thousand dollars to earn a few million more than the price difference. One, known as the
2009 年 5 21, Xiao-Ying Wang will be an accomplice abducted a girl ready to take to Nanjing from the sale of Yunnan, in the Wuhu railway station by Hefei Railway police. The case caused a superior public security organs attach great importance to the Shanghai Railway Public Security Bureau has set up a Investigators took more than 4 months ,belstaff sale, travel over 20,000 km , and finally cracked this baby trafficking gang from the case of large ,2 village official corruption and jailed paragraph, 17 suspects arrested , 21 rescued an abducted child .
's Court after the verdict, the trafficking of children sentenced to life imprisonment principal Liwang Shao,belstaff jackets sale, deprived of political rights for life and their property confiscated 50,000 yuan; Cui Yonghua other five culprits were sentenced to 14 years to 11 years without other term of imprisonment, respectively, were deprived of political rights for 3 years to 1 year, fine; other defendants were sentenced to 6 years and 6 months to 1 year 6 months sentence, are fine.

tyncCavysceva 10-07-2011 09:05 PM

tyncCavysceva

Saba Scool Of Medicine lunesta sale Lunesta is a trade name for the medication Eszopiclone. http://www.gymboree123.com/ - lunesta online

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 09:16 PM

Three Village street in the Golden State government owned, this is a quiet village, has repeatedly been rated as Liaoning Province, Dalian City civilized village. However,belstaff sale, beginning in July 2009, this silence was suddenly broken the news of a terrorist: After the body of a woman, a series of cases is followed.
drift out into the river early in the morning a large body of a woman

shore of North River Village, a morning exercise for the elderly a gasp, and led to dozens of passers-by and the morning exercises were.
North river, a woman whose body was floating in the water, the body is slightly swollen, miserable morning exercise scene that the old man turned pale.
receiving the alarm, the Golden State Police rushed to the scene, and on-site implementation of the alert. She was salvaged, the crowd was immediately the crowd shouted: name, the woman's mental problems.
later, the police after an autopsy found that the women who have been ######ually abused before death, the head has also been hit. Who for such a poor woman do under such murderous? Golden State police launched an investigation into the case.
the woods came the dead ringtones

involved in the police investigation, three in the village near the North River, one after another they have been several serious cases.
night and looted more than women, and some even killed, one of Mr. Zhang's mother is the victim.
Zhang's mother near the village in three years the market work. August 8, 2009 afternoon, Mr. Zhang fully charged cell phone charges to the mother after the mother gave the phone to the market, and then he went home to cook.
day late, or not see his mother come home,belstaff jackets, Mr. Zhang a bit worried, he went to the market to find the mother, but did not find. Zero am Aug. 9, Mr. Zhang is often along the path of his mother back home, walking to his mother to call, but still no answer.
through the North River in the vicinity,6 yuan gambling money for the insurance man will cut off the ears of Friends card, Mr. Zhang called the mother's phone, he suddenly heard the phone ring tones coming out of the woods, and this ring familiar to him. Mr. Zhang entered the woods along the ring, stunned by the immediate. His mother lying on the ground, not breathing.
involved in the investigation police found that Mr. Zhang's mother head, chest and other multiple injuries, partial skull missing.
defense officers encountered the killer committing the crime against the wind

1.7 meters tall, 30 years old, of medium build, long face, which is in many cases, the victims of the killer's description.
after a series of cases, Golden State police have stepped up night patrols along the North River.
2009 年 22 August night, Liu Shuang, the public security joint defense officers driving patrol in the North River. 23 am, near the river in the North, Liu Shuang found a suspicious man. The man armed with a knife, and the victim described very similar.
Liu Shuang prepared to conduct inventory of the man, the man quickly fled, closely followed by Liu Shuang, but the man seemed very familiar with the terrain, he dived into the nearby woods, it is quickly disappeared into the night.
Later, police learned that, in the evening, the man was near the river in the north, residents of Lee on the implementation of the robbery. Ms. Lee on the way home, met the man, the man with a knife to catch up with Laikan Ms. Lee, Ms. Lee took away his hand carry bags, bag loaded only a few pills and shredded chicken .
under the suspect showed signs of the police narrowed the scope of investigation,belstaff leather jacket, began looking for living in the vicinity of the incident and officers have criminal records. After visiting a large number of investigations, Kang into the police's attention.
Kang more than 30 years old, home in Donggang, a company in the Golden State to do security. In 2000, Kang was found guilty of robbery, was sentenced to 12 years, released from prison in December 2008.
2009 年 9 23, police found the work is Kang, and took him back investigation. Under the pressure of the powerful, Kang explained the facts of the crime,belstaff online, he confessed, from the beginning in July 2009, North River near the Golden State more than robbery, rape, all he did.
first instance, all kinds of evil men sentenced to death

Kang confessed that he robbed, raped women, solely for the purpose of excitement.
Kang for the first time committing the crime, in July 2009 in mid-day.
That night, the heavy rain,19 -year-old youth with murder and rape of their s, Kang left hand holding an umbrella, right hand holding a knife, standing on North River shore.
At this point, the victim Lee pick up her daughter from work, and her daughter walking on the way home. When she and her daughter walked near the North River, just, and Kang met.
mother and son are forced into the nearby woods,belstaff shop, their body more than ten dollars cell phones and also search away.
and Kang at this time do not let go, he wanted to no good on Ms. Lee's daughter, but Ms. Lee fight to the death of her daughter's protection has hindered Kang, Ferocious Daihatsu Kang Li then raped President.
finish this case, the Kang got out of hand, he has committed crimes in the North River near the robbery until they were apprehended by the police.
2010 年 7 months, the case in Dalian Intermediate People's Court.
Kang crimes court on more than deny the facts,
the court after a hearing that, Kang crime robbery a total of 7, killing two women killed during the robbery, Kang also raped three women.
reporter learned yesterday, Kang by Dalian Municipal Intermediate People's Court sentenced to death. Zhang Wenjun Reporter

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 09:29 PM

Zhongshan, a man more than a year Jubao 68 After looking around, walked into the Zhongshan City Public Security Fire Bureau, and then collect the money after signing,Groups of four black-car drivers to the stealing of burglary money squandered, then walked away. He is a frequent visitor to fire, but never do business, only the prize. He is the
provided Zhongshan Security Fire Bureau data show that rewards and reported from September 1, 2009 to the present more than a year, Mr. Liu report of a person , winning a total of 175,000 yuan.
into a full report after the resignation of households

awards scene, who declined to name the report He said, September 1, 2009, Zhongshan City, the implementation of In January, he resigned from the company where to start to start a professional informer. Mr. Liu is free,outlet belstaff, to each town by bus,belstaff jackets, through various means inspections
Mr. Liu is not only much to report, but also more accurate. More than a year, a total of 68 cases reported, including effective reporting as high as 57 cases, 34 cases have been verified, a fire on the Reporting award, he also bought a car, turned away from time to district towns investigation report.
However,
Security Fire Bureau, Zhongshan City,belstaff online, Mr. Liu did not notice initially, reward the implementation of a long period of time, they noticed the report, there were rules: one month, will focus on a town, the next month will be transferred to other townships. Fire Department found that the phenomenon with Mr. Liu, since the Mr. Liu went, almost all screening at one street, more time, one breath to report to the Fire Department more than a dozen
rewards to savings of administrative costs

According to reports,belstaff panther jacket, September 1, 2009, Zhongshan City,Man poured gasoline in the corridor want to drink arson sentenced to 4 years,belstaff brad jacket, China to open first of its kind, the name of the city government issued Interim Measures on hidden reward Zhongshan Public Security Fire Bureau has so far received 50% by a fine reward informers policy of
Shuai Secretary Zhongshan Security Fire Bureau, said

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 10:53 PM

hostage kidnappers fled by car crazy

police staged a January 28 night, the scene of the Hollywood gangster film played at the Beilun true.
□ Chapter Hongyong correspondent reporter Dai Xiaoyan Xu Star

21 时 10 points, on duty police received orders to intercept

1 月 28 日 21 时 10 minutes, Beilun squadron of police on duty traffic police battalion received the promised 110 police command center command: Zhejiang BQ8078 is a trademark of Guangzhou Honda Odyssey commercial vehicles along National Highway 329 from west to east from Ningbo to Beilun approaching. Police have one person on board was hijacked. Requested the traffic police immediately blocked the road with other kinds of police officers.
an emergency situation,belstaff brad jacket, the promise of two co-led by police officers immediately rushed to the 329 National Road and Renmin Road fork set card blocking, waiting for the arrival of Zhejiang BQ8078.
21 时 17 points,Hong Kong's two airlines to help illegal imprisonment of former employees, the kidnappers fled by car red card

21 时 17 minutes, set up checkpoints to reach two minutes, however, promised police officers saw the suspect vehicle at a very rapid speed coming from west to east.
promised police officers immediately signaled the car park for inspection. Who knows, suspects the intention of the vehicle did not slow down, jump up on the street sidewalk to bypass checkpoints, speeding away.
chase! Xu officers immediately jumped into a police car, turn on lights, sounding sirens in the pursuit.
21 45PM,belstaff sale, the kidnappers left the hostages escape

Along the way, promised by police officers kept order inside the suspect vehicle parking loudspeaker,belstaff online, you can ignore each other, increase horsepower forward run.
to get rid of police cars, the way the Odyssey suddenly turn right into Tower Road,belstaff jacket, Big fled to the direction of Hengshan Village, followed by less than 5 meters wide and into the gold Village Road,belstaff blouson, Jiashan,5 men holding pistols debts XingJu simulation, the maximum speed of 100 km or so to keep gallop On several occasions, almost off the road when cornering.
Xu skilled police officers by virtue of their driving skills, firmly bite the suspect vehicle. 21:45 XU, when the suspect vehicle traveling to the big gas station door, the police may feel Shuaibu Diao, stopping suddenly, there is one person out of the car jumped out and ran, the car continued to move forward.
promised police officers immediately stopped, the police put a man jumping, to realize that, he is abducted people.
man surnamed Huang said he, Elephant man, the car there are four, because the debt dispute kidnapped him. At this point, Odyssey 2 in a row through a red light and entered the Beilun District.
Hwang has been taken into account security, and identity of the suspect has been largely determined the course to avoid danger in the hunt, police temporarily gave up the promise to continue looking.
this, this takes about 35 minutes, 30 km away near the end of cops and robbers looking for.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 10:57 PM

WASHINGTON (trainee reporter correspondent Zhang Yan Xuan Gong) from February 2009 to March 2010, using 14 POS machines in the absence of the actual situation of goods crazy cash transactions 560,000,000, profits of over ten days. Police immediately instructed, through the bank accounts traced to the suspect, cracked it involved the largest number in recent years from the province, involving the largest criminal case longest illegal. Economic Investigation Corps Provincial Public Security Department yesterday disclosed that from the case.
POS machines total amount of transactions suspected of large argument

2010 年 3 months, the City Public Security Bureau of Economic Investigation Department received reports from the public: since the beginning of 2009,belstaff shop, Hongshan District Information Plaza, 5th Floor Phone Computown area of a shop using their credit cards illegal cash,4 300 million extortion kidnapping rich second hostage escaped while the guards were sleeping, cash daily average of about 100 million total of a billion,belstaff jacket, 1 million profit per day, the main hold Bank of Communications and China CITIC Bank POS machine crime.
Economic Investigation Department quickly organized police investigation. It is understood that credit card holders credit card spending, ranging from 30-50 day interest-free period, the business can cash in the amount of 0.5% -1% handling charge. The assistance of the Consortium institutions to detect post-class survey clues involving three sites, collect a number of bank accounts of more than 100 data banks identified several suspicious business name POS machines. Which information in the Computown Plaza, 5th Floor Phone Area POS machine business name in Wuhan Hongda button operation of the port area, just a few months,belstaff jacken, which sets the total POS machine credit card transaction over 100 million yuan.
solid proof in hand helpless suspects plead guilty

investigators use to identify these sites do have to apply from the bank to cash the fact that a large number of POS machines, which is suspected of illegal business crimes.
2010 年 3 月 9 at noon, the investigators decided to close the net. Computown information in Hongshan District, 5th Floor, Plaza criminal suspects were arrested Wei Wei, Xu, and, hidden from the scene at the counter next found committing the crime of bank POS machine. Evening 6 pm, the suspect Li Wei, Xu Fei, Zhou Ming, Zhu Yuan Li riverbank area along the road in good times and the hotel was arrested.
2010 年 3 23 morning,belstaff brad jacket, the Civil Aviation Wuhan Tianhe International Airport in Chongqing Public Security Bureau of Criminal Investigation Detachment - Wuhan CZ3437 flight will be a principal Gong Zhi Chao captured. Gong Zhi Chao initially every means to deny, just admit that he is lending to someone else's facts.
solve the case, the total destruction of the illegal cash specializing in bank card business dens three,belstaff motorcycle jackets, and seized cash in the POS machine for 8, 88 bank cards,85-year-old murder Pipanwuqi court said the old man a lighter punishment for its, and recover proceeds of more than 100 million. Gong Zhi Chao, Wei He and other eight suspects were arrested for illegal operation of crime, in August 27, 2010 was transferred to the City Procuratorate for examination and prosecution.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:00 PM

WASHINGTON Wu Yun,belstaff shop, Tu Ke Hong,belstaff sale, a reporter Luo Sujing reports: When a pregnant woman in the taxi, taxi rear-end was hospitalized one month after the risk of maternal abortion, for pregnant women, taxi drivers to court would require assume responsibility for their own abortions.
June 7 last year,Corrosive liquid poured from her husband Female prostitutes pleaded guilty in court tears, driving a taxi driver Zhang, rear-end Erqi North Road in Nanchang, causing passengers to Lee was hospitalized. Traffic police identified the driver Zhang bear full responsibility for the accident. Lee abortion passengers a month, after the two sides failed to reach agreement due to the amount of compensation, Lee to court, claiming 2 million yuan.
Zhang argued that the court, day of the accident, slippery rain occurred taxi rear-end, resulting in Lee forehead, upper lip,belstaff jackets sale,40 million bank cashier fled burglar was arrested 12 years, hit the protective line,belstaff blouson, but Lee was no causal relationship between abortion and the accident, the loss should be her themselves. Court of First Instance that the resulting transit passengers were injured, Zhang response to Lee's loss of liability. Zhang, Lee asked for compensation for costs incurred in abortion,belstaff leather, because abortion was no causal relationship between this incident, the court shall not be supported.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:16 PM

● day had to wash the toilet at the detention center, no one dared to post bail and his partner

● business has plummeted bankruptcy, High Court of Final Appeal ruling in effect the day before yesterday

■ Express reporter Yuya Lian

net worth of over 54 billion Luo Jianxin,belstaff leather jacket, chairman of the board, because the Two months later, his family paid more than 2000 million Who is out of jail, but the
Express reporter learned yesterday, the Guangdong Provincial Higher People's Court (High Court) of the final judgments entered into force the day before, over his sixtieth Luo Jianxin, was acquitted.
turn of events caught up in prison sooner or later, scrubbing the toilet

2003 年 4 7, a net worth of a billion of business as usual Luo Jianxin Huanggang from Shenzhen to cross the border to return to Hong Kong law. Police suddenly appeared in the pass, warrant it away on the grounds that his alleged contract fraud, more than 2000 million. Luo Jianxin, 54, shocked, His daughter, the police had paid 21.2 million yuan to the According to Luo Jianxin, said the He also said that nearly 8 years later, he has been wearing a all suspended, not only rely on cheap land in back taxes, but also to ground through the corporate debt difficulties. To Meet the He said,
why were arrested after suspected bankruptcy fraud

the cause of the case stems from an economic dispute.
's Court found that: Luo Jian-Xin was born in Dongguan, a Hong Kong resident, formerly of Chang Industrial Co.,belstaff sale, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to Chang Corporation) chairman.
since 1992,16-year-old girl was repeatedly molested the hotel, in Chang and China Electronics Import and Export Company, respectively,10 young people seeking to stimulate gang robbed p, South China Corporation (South China Corporation), and the Guangzhou Machinery and Equipment Import and Export Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the Machinery Company) business, the two companies to the Chang provide light bulbs, ceiling fans, electric irons, electric fans and batteries and other goods, the two companies in the Chang company to pay the purchase price. Later, due to the backlog of goods in the chang company, there is no cash flow, leading to the chang of the two companies together owed the company more than 2000 million purchase price. Subsequently,belstaff brad jacket, the South China companies and machinery companies were to the Guangzhou Municipal Intermediate People's Court and the High Court of Hong Kong, two places have made the court ruling, the company should pay the money owed Chang money. South China companies and machinery companies to the courts for enforcement, but the court found that in the implementation process, the company had no property available for the implementation Chang, so the case was suspended.
suspended after the court in 1999, the company has changed its name to the original in Den Chang filed for bankruptcy, and related documents will be in the South and machinery companies as creditors of the company. In 2001, Den company officially bankrupt.
the case is already over. But in 2003, Luo Jian-xin suddenly 20 million yuan for alleged contract fraud were arrested. Because the prosecution believes that the Chang and Luo Jianxin company and South China companies, machinery companies trade in the process, part of the contract by way of defrauding the property of the two companies,belstaff jacken, and later on, he changed the company name, filed for bankruptcy, etc. destruction of books to conceal movement of goods, to avoid the return of money, suspected contract fraud.
conclusion fails to pay part of the normal risk

2008 年 9 months, Guangzhou City Intermediate People's Court Luo Jianxin guilty of a trial, the prosecution appealed his conviction, filed a protest.
the case to trial in the High Court after the sentence is still Luo Jianxin guilty.
High Court the following reasons: Chang company in South China's more than 40% performance of the contract, on the mechanical performance of the contract the company was 80%,belstaff panther jacket, the actual performance of the contract has been part of the obligations , and the company and another company in the Chang 6 years of total trade amounted to more than 600 million, has never been a late payment, underpayment situation, we can see that in the beginning, Chang is not the company is not the ability to perform the contract, intentional by way of obtaining by deception a contract, the company can not pay the late payment of the circumstances is a normal trade risk, not intentionally to contract fraud.
In addition, the company filed for bankruptcy in Chang, the South China companies and machinery will also be listed as creditors of the company, the existing evidence can not be found in Chang and Luo Jianxin company to bankruptcy to escape debts.
above, High Court that the prosecution alleged contract fraud committed new Law does not hold.
days ago, High Court acquitted the final decision came into effect. Luo Jianxin, from arrest to final acquittal, which lasted more than 7 years.

obg72dhe8z 10-07-2011 11:22 PM

Witnesses chased the suspect when
photos taken

Zhang, 53, aunt of Changzhou in the past year, 12 days out from the bank million in cash, but was walking home with iron Hammer severely hit in the head, roll the money was empty. Reporter yesterday from Changzhou police that the suspect Chen Huai'an membership at the 11 arrested. It is understood that he should quietly returned to the scene after committing the crime also see the victims, claiming he will alarm if nobody to save the alarm. Chen is currently the suspicion of robbery by criminal detention.
years ago, two days, she was struck head and snatched 12 million

1 月 31 日 下午 4 o'clock when the new 53-year-old North Mitsui street from the house Aunt Zhang dragon near the bridge suffered a head knock robbery, the gangsters used hammers to knock her dizzy after away from her 12 million in cash. Mitsui police station handling the case, told reporters on January 31 around 4:50 pm,belstaff uk, they received a report,belstaff shop, said one old woman knocking at the dragon head on the bridge suffered robbery, Hospital. He thought it was knocked down electric vehicles trying to escape the old woman, drove to catch up without result. million, and not her own money, but an old friend dump her daughter where she was commissioned by the savings banks.

check out the location for three days, his money-home New Year

It is understood that the police set up a task force after the incident, ,belstaff blouson,Drunk driving investigation traffic police arrested the driver turned and found it was wanted for escape, this line is broken. hours. a temporary residence and catch him. Upon review, the Chen for their crimes one by one admitted, the police in accordance with Chen's confession,belstaff jackets, in his temporary residence in the closet to find his left 9 million in cash.
fled and returned, saying the police want to save

have two children, son, 14-year-old daughter had just 4 years old, at home, father was 71 years old, suffering from cerebral infarction. The motivation for committing the crime because his father is in poor health, to see him home, and father also had 90 birthday, but he has no money. And that is after committing the crime, this is also holding a hammer just play to the middle-aged elderly men, the electric lock in a secluded spot, walk back near the crime scene. According to his own account, doing so is to determine not knock the old lady died, 'facts, then home,14 million illegal sequestration of the company rewards employees Resort, he gave his wife five thousand dollars, most of the remaining money for debt repayment, to be captured,belstaff motorcycle jackets, he also carried with nearly four thousand dollars in cash.

obg72dhe8z 10-08-2011 12:30 AM

1987 born Jie Han feels that his own life is like an invisible rope was holding, more than seven years, the total can not break open.
the other end of the rope is the age of 16 he was a
suspected The old lady Qin Junxia Report: September 6 evening, three masked men armed with knives entered the house, its beaten, tied up, stuffed the mouth and took away cash, and raped her. September 8, Jie Han and two with juvenile Mayun Ping and Wen-Long Li, on suspicion of robbery, rape,belstaff motorcycle jackets, criminal detention. At that time, Ma Yunping 16, LI Wen 15.
police officers responsible for investigating the case and Wu Qingfu former military, in a Accompanied by military victory,Owners crushed by their own car insurance company exclusions against, gave himself up to the vice squad. ... ... account of its partnership with Mayun Ping,belstaff jackets, Han Jie, on the evening of Sept. 6 robbery Qin Junxia facts of the crime. ... ... night, summoned to the vice squad in turn Han Jie, Han Jie At first, every means to deny the matter of crime, criminal detention on September 8 after the matter has also confessed to the robbery Qin Junxia. approved the arrest. After two Pucheng County People's Procuratorate, People's Court to prosecute Pucheng County, but the
2004 年 10 12, Pucheng County People's Procuratorate of the trio were given a
hear the case of the criminal division Pucheng County People's Court Judge Xinan Min said that this case is that strange place: / p>
three teenagers that novelty factor. Han Jie said: > Beijing said.
Xinan Min judge said the withdrawal on the grounds that insufficient evidence, a October 15, 2005, Han Jie, LI Wen, Ma Yunping the wrong three people detained, arrested on the grounds, requires Pucheng County People's Procuratorate of the three compensation 402 days in custody,belstaff panther jacket, and for eliminating the effects of rehabilitation.
be treated as sit real
piece of plywood to do the brand, Han Jie has impressed with his name above and the Han Jie They were put up this sign, pulling out to be a public trial.
was there with being a public trial of three to four individuals, all wearing signs saying Public display by the armed police escorted the team, from the detention center to walk to the door Pucheng County Public Security Bureau. Han Jie has been working in the team head up, until the crowd,16- year-old boy hiding inside the stolen computer trolley, we see a white elementary school students Peng.
the mouth from the White Peng, Han Jie see that he said:
/ p>
White Peng recalled that there were hundreds of people surrounding the feet, he squeezed at a glance to see the last row of standing in the Han Jie, and homemade cotton shoes. two armed police escorted the double handcuffs in the back, chest hung a sign. .
It is said that much of the case, when people are in the vicinity of Pucheng County discussion has provoked
just come back that time, people greet with Han Jie, said is: Han Jie sometimes think, if not out of this thing is definitely still a family shangxingzhen, chances are able to buy a new house. In 1995 their family moved to shangxingzhen, parents in the town to sell bean sprouts, business is good. Out about it later, Han Jie's father said his son every day by how, no way to do business, put the house and selling, and moved back home Pucheng County Sanhe Township.
Mayun Ping's parents are still shangxingzhen, fermented glutinous rice sold in the streets every day.
addition to just put back the Spring Festival that year, the Ma Yunping out over the past few years are the years. Yang Yueqin hope Ma Yunping could stay home, farther away from home as possible. Spring Festival 2005,belstaff jacket, Weihai, Shandong Han Jie went to work, live shangxingzhen childhood, he never went. what about the smoke to Kouzhe shoes thread. Ma Yunping. Mayun Ping told reporters that he had just come to Xi'an, Yulin, and now a commodity market in Xi'an up the goods.
talked for over an hour, Ma Yunping seem to be in a dazed state, that every word before you stop for a few seconds. He said that this case is too much of their influence. But asked about the details, but always said he
for compensation, he does not hold any hope.
LI Wen himself summed up the current state of all day. Stabbed his hand spider,belstaff leather jacket, who was also stabbed train.
year after being released, LI Wen only spent a day at home, left, the mother ran away from home because of this thing, and then my sister also went with his mother. . up, get a big banner posted up in Pucheng County Street. They thought he had squatted in prison.

hit a dozen lawsuits for 5 years. Han Jiedeng Luoyu De attorney who showed reporters, the case files piled twenty or thirty centimeters thick enough, the cover is masticate the file.
2005 年 12 15, Pucheng County People's Procuratorate made a decision on LI Wen, who is not compensable. Reason is that Wen-Long Li, Ma Yunping, HAN Jie investigation and examination and approval in the case of the arrest stage, it has confessed his suspicion of robbery, rape, crime and crime after the fact, Han Jiedeng aggrieved by the decision to apply for reconsideration of Weinan City People's Procuratorate, was dismissed. Weinan in the hospital after Youxiang apply for compensation. Weinan in the hospital to make no compensation for the same reason for the decision. Three appeal to the Shaanxi Provincial High Court. December 2008, Shaanxi Provincial High Court issued a notice, requiring the Court to rehear the case.
Weinan in the hospital again received no compensation for making the decision, Han Jiedeng people Youxiang High Court appeal. March 1, 2010 High Court placed on file. Is in the High Court is currently hearing the case in the process.
12 21, a telephone contact with complaints and appeals Pucheng Procuratorate Procurator Zhang Tie Chief of flow, he said: result, the High Court said, how on how to sub-contractors. State Compensation Law first paragraph of Article XVII, by a citizen of his intentionally false statements or false evidence of guilt or sentencing custody, the state is not liable for damages.
but It is understood that the
2010 年 12 22, a telephone interview with Chao Chien-min High Court judge hearing the case, he said, there will be the case the recent results. The message Years younger than his brother, and now baby can run the floor, the boss of the marriage, it becomes Yang Yueqin the most to worry about things.

Han Jie asked about future plans, he always said, In his view, the day this thing is not resolved, and that they always live in the shadow of the past,
Han Jie walls of the house was white brush, wall Jie Han and his wife's wedding, like all couples face the same sweet smile. Young married woman is being introduced in the Shandong Han Jie know. want to wait when rehabilitated, and will get married. But he was in November 2009 and running was to do a wedding in the village put out three dozen tables, please friends and relatives in the village. But his heart always some regret that Xingzhen friends has come. Han Jie many friends in the town before, he was rejoicing in the day, these friends one did not come.