Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Online Classifieds Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   欠款通缉令 (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1730075)

oujoyha8l7 10-07-2011 12:59 AM

欠款通缉令

这个头像的主人注意了,belstaff sale! 我要在我空间公开你的丑事啦,belstaff online! 小样~你欠我的钱还了吗? ...... 什么?记不起来? 哼,belstaff jackets sale!那我就要把你通缉到底~~ 让大伙都看看到底是谁那么厚脸皮,belstaff motorcycle jackets,2毛钱欠到现在还不舍得还,belstaff jacket! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 哈哈~你上当啦 别看着是你的头像就傻不啦叽的跑进来 那张图片被谁看到就显示谁的头像 明白了吧? 赶紧把文章转走忽悠别人乐呵去吧,belstaff jackets online

t5uun2ng6tg 10-07-2011 01:00 AM

,belstaff leather

| Back to logs list

2126333 2010 年 10 月 13 日 20:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
No matter how smart a person,belstaff online, more capable, how good background conditions,belstaff coat, and if people do not know how to do it,belstaff jacket, do something, then he is certainly the ultimate outcome of failure. Doing things is an art,belstaff uk, it is a science. The reason why many people are commonplace life,belstaff sale, it is because he lived a lifetime do not understand how someone who is.
Label Art conditions the basic principles of life background

published cancel

| Back to logs list

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 01:00 AM

| Back to logs list

340358 2009 年 07 月 09 日 00:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: Personal Diary
Gang read a good chick suddenly moved the log ..,,
now know,
Originally, I was quite important in your heart Yeah, stealing music haha ..
not under the `` White hurt you `` Well ha ha ..

suddenly miss you come back for a few days from Xiamen .. always think there is no pressure of cross God ..
I really graduated ..
fast time flies .. let me by surprise ..
I really was slow in responding, chew more certain now really .. not bear you ..
first thing to say is that living together for four years, always the 407 bedroom, Kai,red wing boots, 406 bedroom arts and Nan, non, static ...
I think this is my life the most memorable of the most beautiful collective life ..
Song is the chick
then, my college .. most of our good friends in paragraph NO.1.
Though she is a lady, a very serious look,red wing heritage, in fact, crazy go again ...
freshman sophomore class ... we are together every day, often on a spoof, deliberately arms around.
We often say that the sentence is \But this chick, since the latter half of the semester sophomore to pay a boyfriend, after the leader has to abandon me ..
so it is a disgraceful example of the opposite ###### ah!!!
Fortunately, I am sensible, deep sense of righteousness. do not tell you care about the background ..
back I went to seek refuge with you, ah .. ha ha.
Xiaojun, Taiwan, sister, my two Vice Minister Invincible ..
us laugh, cry together,red wing sale, work together, ate together, ha ha
Hey .... I'm not Xiamen, and you both good points .. I think I was looking for me 24 hours a day .. Oh ..
In fact,red wing motorcycle boots, you are most sad that stage, I am also very good to see you both ..
that way, besides accompany you to do anything ..
later to remember, no big deal ..
HL, liaison we had to interview, the only country that came by my little 富婆 satisfied.
some places, and I pulled a lot like a girl .. but I matured more than you .. please, hurry up and mature now!
BL, very caring person but sometimes it will take care of a super-idiot chick, I always cook for me to eat .. ..
education are always in the end you do not know know who is ah ..
Aki
liaison ... and my very lovely and very group of people worry about the children ..
although sometimes quite miserable to curse you .. but I will comfort you after the ah. .
you and I have been bullied on the right ..
hope that outreach can be more powerful, do not let me down Oh ..
would add that, the graduation period, often accompany me crazy the group of dead children.
although sometimes I am angry, but thank you friends ..
other slightly .. not an unspoken one by one, said it ..
time I go back together again Oh ..
to ask me to dinner, send me gift .. haha ..
PS: do not read the message,red wing heritage boots, Tiandaleipi .. change pig,red wing mens boots! test what hang anything! I seldom write so many words ... very hard Oh!

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 01:14 AM

,red wing motorcycle boots

| Back to logs list

341814 2008 年 09 月 10 日 21:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

God

a few days ago my phone to play outside
lost when I accidentally lost the phone was not too
was someone there to care about playing their happiness does not feel lonely to me in the points I am very happy with that time did not pay much attention
feel lost not lost to a broken phone you
is old not new does not come . also intends to 2 days to buy a new one.
2 days playing outside behind the home.
2 days rest at home a little uncomfortable about the days of no phone. Like feeling lost,red wing work boots, like her feel as if
off from the world as good as good isolation alone.
Do not know felt all over the place whither to go dark. Can not find a place to light.
without passion there is no excitement.

feel the world so the people have forgotten me.
My phone never rang again no one will find me. / feel better so lonely
How I lost my phone who want to get it back.
telephone call back. At least I still look back ... look forward to her people.
I look forward to ..........
are looking forward to at least have the courage to be strong and survive .....
phone disappeared. I disappeared .. I look forward to the people down there are gone
heart quit but then I bought a new phone. May my heart was going to better
but no phone number that no one in the recall. I expect most people he I do not remember the number in the.
each other,red wing store, I do not remember her phone number in the. All over. I look forward to and hope
completely over. finished.
old not new to
new love is not less than good old Huan
sweet to eat and then do not want to suffer the
do not know how to say a good hard ..
now I've lost So the friend's phone .. feel so lonely.
feel so alone. feel good lost.
Le I can do.
no expectations no hope seems too
Friends I feel lost
or slowly disappear?

can not tell the feeling. . I can not do anything. .
No chance I want to feel no hope
already feel my own good I just stupid ...

I got a question

people really treasure you ??????

people know what you ??????

ug2at5hh2jg 10-07-2011 01:15 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1144014666 at 17:26 on December 16,belstaff sale, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Mu Mu 70717818

tips; first (Reprinted) opened his eyes after the other after beauty. The game began.

1,belstaff coat, please click → Right click the first button of her

2, → click with the mouse gently put aside her life

3,belstaff jackets outlet, please click → legs apart

4, please click → rolled over after the clothes off. . .

5,belstaff jacket, please click → own research the play,belstaff outlet, super temptation Oh

6,belstaff uk, do not know where else please add a small Mu contact QQ1033793131

published cancel

| Back to logs list

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 01:15 AM

See the speed of her boyfriend (welcome to reprint and share) - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 14809502 at 12:27 on December 20,red wing shoes, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Please read the log if you feel wonderful reproduced with your friends to enjoy the fun,red wing shoes online!

reserve price is 1,000 yuan
---------------------------------------

taller than 170cm, each had less than 1cm +100 per
height 170cm, each low-1cm-100 元
dancing +100
singing +100

weighing over 140 pounds, more than 10 pounds each per
-100 120 pounds underweight, 10 pounds -100 dollars per poor
myopia, more than 300 degrees, 100 degrees -100 per
fallen in love, left behind a 100 bucks, someone dumped a -100 per
100 bucks not fallen in love

over 25 years old, each over 1 year of age -100 per
a history, not every mahjong +100 -100 million dollars

not drink alcohol in the -200 +100 yuan per

smoking -200

+100 per pet. . Pet friendly plus 50
cook +300 per
humorous +100
will accompany you shopping +100

no sense. Total wayward -200
always told you want your students gathering +100
+100
would like to take you care about you. . Will not let you smoke. +100
Alcohol usually do not disturb your personal life +100

will follow the way you dress up like their +100
not every day laundry -200
to fight the fight or not he was wrong. . He always looking for your first day +100
coax you to sleep,red wing shoes outlet, he is very obedient +100 +100
. . .
only listen to you. . Others do not listen +200

will you cry +100
always makes you cry -100
very attentive to everything you want to buy you +200
Friends in front of non-willful +100
romantic +100

will give you a laundry +100
mature and +100
with you not love to laugh -200
will take you to do things his own hands +100

always said you ugly -200
not had your ID to -200
will help you put the shoe +200

----------------------------------
Oh. . 1500 The following do not take it
1500 到 2500 到 3500
2500 normal quality
3500 subject to the availability of this life more than you! ! ! Quickly marry it. . . Late, oh no,red wing heritage! ~

; ; Oh boy looked to be reproduced.

This is the end of this log
!!
this space will be more exciting for you to put on more logs,red wing boot store!!
Welcome
lock the room every day!! support the space!! Thank you.
;

the only child more exciting,red wing shoe store, please Kil QQ: 14809502
↓ ↓ ↓

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 01:28 AM

Very touching - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 125541666 at 13:23 on November 3,red wing shoes, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
his and her full 10 years of marriage between husband and wife no longer any impulse and sentiment, he increasingly felt on her procedures and obligations is a little, he tired from her. A new tune in particular units into a young and lively girl, he launched a frenzied attack, he suddenly felt that she was his second spring. After much consideration,red wing heritage, he decided to divorce her. She seems numb, calmly promised him two people into the civil affairs department.
procedures have been very successful, to go out, the two are independent people have the freedom to people. I do not know why his heart suddenly feel kind of empty, he looked at her: \looked at him: \; He nodded his head, one after the two went quietly to the hotel for divorce.
\He looked at her: \not aware of these, or do you point it. \Ms. point usually the most favorite dishes, called 'last memory'. \Remember, do not let Cong Jiangsuan, I love him ... ... this gentleman does not eat them. \
He stared. Married 10 years, he really did not know what his wife like to eat. His mouth open, stunned embarrassment was there. \
waitress smiled: \This 'last memory' We'd better not eat it. to drink from our hotel to prepare specifically for all divorcees dinner - cold drinks bar, which is all to the people do not reject the choice. \She nodded her head: \, all nuggets; a full glass of red, steaming.
\
quiet private room, two people sit relative, and sometimes did not know what to say.
\flowers scene? Now everything is over, couples do not succeed When my friends and to leave on good, and finally to send roses right for women. \her in the flick, has emerged out of sight 10 years ago, the scenario he gave her flowers. At that time,red wing boots, they had just come to this unaccompanied provincial capital, nothing, everything from scratch. During the day, they looked for work, hard work; night, in order to increase revenue, she went to dinner out of stalls, he went to the people washing the dishes. Late late, they only went back to rent in the basement of the house was less than 10 square meters. Days of bitter, but they are happy. To the provincial capital's first Valentine's Day, he bought his first red rose, she had shed tears of happiness. 10 years, all is well up, but two people have toward the separation. She kept thinking, tears filled his eyes, she waved, said: \Then he remembered that he did not buy her five or six years have been a rose. He waved his hand: \two drinks into the cup,red wing work boots, rose even dissolved in the drink.
\what needs to call me directly. \
\
pumping pumping her hand, no twitching, no longer move. Two people quietly on the TV with,red wing sale, and what did not.
\
\
\
\Honey, there is me. go washed out! \
waitress came over: \little, this is our fourth course, called 'the choice of the heart'. Please return to private rooms. \lighting remains the same. He pulled her hand: \She bit her lip: \. \
waitress came recently handed a two delicate red one list: \Finally, a premium hotel, named 'bills forever',red wing heritage boot, asked the two always kept it. \
\
bill he handed her: \She opened the bill and saw that says: a warm home; two hands of toil; three-shift, etc. You do not put out the lights to go home; seasons urged attention to the body; care and concern; sixty Pomu smile; morning and afternoon care for children; all directions to maintain your credibility; nine as the kitchen for your favorite dish; years of lost youth for you ... ... This is your wife.
\He opened the bill and saw that says: a man's responsibility; shoulders the burden provoked; middle of the night's toil; running around in a hurry; can not talk to grievances; stay in the face of the vicissitudes of life; Qigu Aunt Pat obligations; eight eight-under on the twists and turns; nine distinctions and a defect in the human; from time to time on the home pair of the truth ... ... this is your husband.
hold two people together, burst into tears.
Results End accounts, he and many thanks her manager, walked home hand in hand. They were happy to see the back, the manager smiled and nodded: \More couples marriage crisis, see the article, hoping to save more families.

tag bill hotel rooms, Mr. President

ug6bt0zh4cg 10-07-2011 01:30 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 879305 at 22:42 on December 26, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
boy scratched BMW car was hit,belstaff jackets outlet, my grandmother called the six-Benz car to buy a BMW smashed cars

day , a little boy with her grandmother (Intuit fashionable to say) after eating out, eat the small boy in his hand a package to the toys, a play of a dumped out!

not so clever, cool door BMW parked cars (like 750i, if I remember correctly) result so clever to drop above, the result of a plan then clever little so a little ... ... Road signs,belstaff jacket! (Simply no ah, plastic toys are unlikely to scratch the car ah, anyway, I did not see it)

masters and the BMW down to panting, a look at a road car to the designated mark, nothing pops gave the kid two mouths! Oh, that wicked strong, if I nb I fan him!

Then the children called his grandmother on the phone, and the masters to the BMW grabbed, anyway, he did not have to go! (This is the time to eat inside the house to see)

about 15 minutes (I eat out), a look at the door as 4,5 car parked in power, what are the levels of Mercedes-Benz BMW , still standing 15-20 individuals, called a nb! ! !

The child his father (later to determine out) very polite to say: our children draw your car, we do not, you how much money to buy this car.

man replied: 200w (kao! people really say anything!)

his father said: It is now worth to you?

man: 160w (cao, crap!)

child his father: that line the back of the car 160w

number of boxes that were estimated at that time �� �� had to obediently follow him to the number of the 160w. True nb

then,belstaff outlet, that a child his father said: I smashed into that car!

kao! BMW ah! The results that followed more than 10 people took the ax to get back in,belstaff online, put the BMW was smashed!
or phrase! BMW ah! ! ,belstaff coat!

masters that BMW was completely �� �� a, p are afraid to put! I am also scared away do not know!

total loss of the car after half a day!

then that child his father said: the car thing, we solve it! Next thing you hit me baby,belstaff sale, let the talk about it! My kids worth more than cars! A slap 500w, I'll leave it!

kao! I was on the stupid! Estimated that the soul is gone sub BMW!

to see if he was \BMW ah

more good to spread it out so! Scrap heap!

they had gone 110 to come, so \br>
not much to say, everyone with shock about it! I was shocked

dead!

money, really nb!

read please help ........ do not turn the next turn with that BMW will be the same or even bankruptcy

Mercedes-Benz BMW have healthy scratch label boss

ug2at5hh2jg 10-07-2011 01:30 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 879305 at 22:42 on December 26, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
boy scratched BMW car was hit, my grandmother called the six-Benz car to buy a BMW smashed cars

day , a little boy with her grandmother (Intuit fashionable to say) after eating out, eat the small boy in his hand a package to the toys, a play of a dumped out!

not so clever, cool door BMW parked cars (like 750i, if I remember correctly) result so clever to drop above, the result of a plan then clever little so a little ... ... Road signs! (Simply no ah, plastic toys are unlikely to scratch the car ah,belstaff online, anyway,belstaff jacket, I did not see it)

masters and the BMW down to panting, a look at a road car to the designated mark, nothing pops gave the kid two mouths! Oh, that wicked strong, if I nb I fan him!

Then the children called his grandmother on the phone, and the masters to the BMW grabbed, anyway,belstaff outlet, he did not have to go! (This is the time to eat inside the house to see)

about 15 minutes (I eat out), a look at the door as 4,5 car parked in power, what are the levels of Mercedes-Benz BMW , still standing 15-20 individuals, called a nb! ! !

The child his father (later to determine out) very polite to say: our children draw your car, we do not, you how much money to buy this car.

number of boxes that were estimated at that time �� �� had to obediently follow him to the number of the 160w. True nb

then,belstaff uk, that a child his father said: I smashed into that car!

kao! BMW ah! The results that followed more than 10 people took the ax to get back in, put the BMW was smashed!
or phrase! BMW ah! ! !

masters that BMW was completely �� �� a, p are afraid to put! I am also scared away do not know!

total loss of the car after half a day,belstaff sale!

then that child his father said: the car thing, we solve it! Next thing you hit me baby, let the talk about it! My kids worth more than cars,belstaff leather! A slap 500w, I'll leave it!

to see if he was \BMW ah

they had gone 110 to come, so \br>
not much to say, everyone with shock about it! I was shocked

dead!

money, really nb!

read please help ........ do not turn the next turn with that BMW will be the same or even bankruptcy

Mercedes-Benz BMW have healthy scratch label boss

oi1yum4ei6ku 10-07-2011 01:30 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 179510738 at 12:10 on May 16, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
adhere to bowl every day, and now drink more than three consecutive weeks, ago, there was actually no better place to recurrence of white hair, and now one does not, ah, I was really happy. Not only the white hair was gone, and the skin is a lot of white and smooth, better than the original color it! Good things to share, so I told this recipe better friends, but most people just hear the black skin and white hair can be changed for the better when you are interested, but then one is quickly shaking his head, that day are tired from work, and how could it have the energy to porridge, huh, huh. In fact, boil the porridge is very simple, ah, to respect their bodies more time and effort even if there is anything wrong with it, so I wrote this recipe right here, friends want to give the benefit of affinity. You happy, I will happy, huh, huh.

black beans (1 small to) black rice (2) black sesame seeds (a small handful) Lily (10) Barley (3) Walnut (2)
rice (2) brown sugar
In addition walnuts can be replaced by peanuts.
the amount of more than two people.
put them in every day at noon I put the bowl a good soak in the evening washing dishes when he started to porridge, about 10 minutes when the water can become thick, and turn off the heat, cover and nausea. The next morning add a little water, put brown sugar and heat for two minutes to ok it!

In addition, I have observed, the drink more than three weeks after the porridge, my nails from the two small crescent (thumb) become seven, and so happy! Porridge after another child, this winter began to change his face ruddy the (previously is white), the body changes a lot of fruit.

continue porridge every morning now, sooner or later, a spoonful of cream solid element, feet every night, whenever you hit the wall ^ o ^, shoulder and neck felt really comfortable many, sleep is very easy to warm hands and feet.

teach you how to solve hair oil, pores, whitening, teeth, fine lines, too full, and we have looked at all good, it is very nice. Afraid to come here to lose.

If you ask \you still ask, \\oil, then, to pass through the liver conditioning this method, the oil will be less slowly.

reason he pores because the oil is very thick, I'll give him a massage with salt face, the oil skin texture are relatively rough and hard, so do not worry too coarse salt. If salt is too bad, you can add essential oils with salt. particularly careful around the nose and massage, then washed, is not particularly small pores ah?

oil squeeze and pull the ball must not be used massage methods best. to the oil while reducing pores and exfoliating, the last wash, the best alternating hot and cold water wash, in fact I strongly recommended that all women are so wash your face,red wing work boots! hot water to wash your face is certainly not alone, and also warm water and cold water lines, alternating hot and cold water is best.

I was loaded with a basin of hot water, Washbasins with cold water directly against the faucet, turn on the way to wash, very convenient, but washed out rosy little face, another on tender, not only washed very clean, and the pores can not be reduced to small! Also, alternating hot and cold water is also very effective on dark circles. because the cold water wash though very good, but to stimulate the face, dark circles will increase!

colleagues bought a half-carat diamond ring, when she show me the ring, I feel just \br>
on the hands and feet, skin care, the most practical DIY hand film is non-stop mixture of brown sugar and honey massage, the general recommendations are to carry hand cream, hands away from water as long as is necessary to coat. This approach is really a lot of trouble! In fact, as long as we make good use of the night, the day would not have trouble.

gloves for a pair of loose, every night before going to sleep to the U.S. and Canada with olive oil Net mixed together, a thick coating in the hands, wear gloves to bed, persist for some time, the hands will become soft, fine lines are also downplayed.

thick if the finger joints to be sure to massage. one by one with the thumb and index finger massage each finger, the key is to massage the fingers of both sides, from the roots to the fingertips, one by one, the massage, the massage method can make the joints of coarse problem is solved, finger will slowly a uniform thickness.

feet of dead skin that must be grinding. Big S kind of reason is not recommended planing mill feet, because their feet after a long artist maintenance, have tender, planer for easy bleeding. and the beginning of their legs, planer can quickly wore off dead skin, water feet first, and then grinding, grinding after completing a thick coating of olive oil MAXAM, wear thick cotton socks. grinding feet once a week, and is painted cream and wear socks to every day. your feet will become soft! really is very tender and smooth, there will not be flawless.

have The girls will crack the heel, then first with plaster paste, paste the full three days later, and then apply a thick olive oil MAXAM, until the crack of the hole and then began to grind feet disappeared.

I recommended that the United States and Canada net Tremella Pearl Cream, supermarkets have sold, nine cents a pack, a good moisturizing effect. It is Jahwa the old products, this plant also produces Baicao set, for his family's oil and hair care series, you really want to like this one! As for face care, then the eyes of the beholder.

Jiaye Ban is very bad for health, even if sleep all day, can not guarantee, but also how to care about it. you can not morning get up early to go to work? you are not in a foreign company? can go to work early in the evening to leave early? because Qianban Ye sleep is very important, relatively late at night to be wasted. You can get up five or six points, to go to work at night home early to sleep.

If not, then it is pathetic! then you eat every day donkey-hide gelatin, red dates and longan to replace the liver blood it. these three products is the holy blood, eat longan day three, dates 10-20 tablets, gelatin sooner or later have to eat twice a day.

computer has a radiation, so samantha Cream you must use, make a half a day, not morning again Tu Even at noon meeting, the evening before the fix to work overtime and can not be afraid to waste. There are green tea every day for water, foreign companies like to drink coffee, you drink green tea, add a little angelica and astragalus, blood and qi, be sure to drink a lot of . eyes will be uncomfortable, right? plus wolfberry and white chrysanthemums, remember that white is not yellow. Do not worry about mixing tea that does not react, hee hee, to assure you, will not drip!

In front of the computer support twelve cactus, for you to absorb radiation. way to stand up event activities, take a deep breath, do not remain seated. farther away from the company's printer, the more powerful radiation! If the company is carpeted, then the lung also to be ruined. buy some almonds or almond drink can do, raise Yangfeihuoxue.

long front of the computer, the liver is also very tired, so we must try to feel comfortable. I will teach you a little way, that is, axillary squeezed hard before going to bed every day, there are ribs on both sides of the arm, hard pinch, this is by dredging channels to prevent the disease **** and make you feel comfortable, and my heart do not feel pressure and feel uncomfortable.

almost all women face this field of special attention, in fact, who are white, with a number of whitening products can have even skin tone. but still have to use less whitening products, whitening in addition to a hundred herbs set It is home is Angelica, Poria, etc. Chinese herbal formula, are bound to lead, there are injuries to the skin. the use of whitening products and wash your face with the right after the white back soon.'ll be changing once the white moisturizing cream . whitening the same time with the milk and barley flour, drink lemonade all day can speed up the whitening.
White also has a little secret, that is, shots of water with white vinegar, add one-fifth of glycerol, such as olive oil or, if they think stimulation, you can add pure water in it. painted twice every day, one week you can see the effect.

suggest that you use skin care products, to pay attention to see their skin is not produced depends ? For example, bad skin care products, once you do, all that day the skin will make you very uncomfortable, then this product should not be used again. good product is not even one day, occasionally, the skin is still able to maintain Well, that is a good thing!

If your job is mental Yongnaoguodu, it is inevitable than the eyebrows and forehead, the following part to Black, this is really no way.

After the white is to prevent the fine lines. method is to enhance moisture moisture moisture! how to moisture is not too much! others will say, \\\can be used every night a little yogurt drink left. mask to do more frequent, and the natural appearance of fine lines to LEAVE 啦!

Here are a party, that is, inside the yogurt adding yeast, fermentation, attaining to use it the next day, face rough small bumps disappear immediately, and brighten the skin to turn white.

oily skin, but also to enhance moisture, add water, or rough skin faster.

moisture An important part is the toner, be sure to use a cotton pad with! after washing face,red wing heritage boots, do not rub with a towel to dry with a cotton pad, and then wet a cotton pad with blisters get sticky toner used.

massage is playing both sides of the forehead to the middle circle, the skin under the eyes are pulled from the corner to the temple, the nose from the top down, before we talked about the cheek, mouth to mouth from the middle of the following is put up .

Toner, have to apply, do not be afraid to waste, deposited more than a few times. moisturizing well, do not be afraid to fine lines.

Next, I want to advance into a relatively deep topic, because I just saw a girl suffering from a painful gynecological diseases. as long as gynecological diseases, his face even the most advanced gold face cream, does not help! face the premise that good health.

diarrhea anger before the talk of the feet can use the method, you can own, massage big arms, underarms, and the ribs on both sides of the body, the method is to use the thumb and index finger, pinch the bone above the hard flesh, the most intermediate good is the meat and bones that place, the most effective, must be hard, the more pain the more force, have effect of the pain.

method kidney have talked about before, as long as the kidney sturdy , there would be big problems!

so that if the treatment is still not good, to do foot massage. If people are more healthy massage the soles of the feet, the body will be better, people naturally young.

teeth, we can not ignore the importance of it, he will determine whether a person can live longer. so to take advantage of the young will protect our teeth. each year to do the oral examination, if there is an exception bleeding have to check, to rule out periodontitis, or stones and other symptoms.

if gingival recession, do not immediately go to dental, general dentist is the possibility of shrinking the proposal would fillings. To bed early, never allow yourself physically and mentally fatigued every day, so more severe contraction, to rest, the gum will slowly recover.

plug if things between the teeth regularly, it must use dental floss. because something is prone to frequent dental caries plug. And if there was going to fill cavities, can not be delayed, the more delayed the greater the cavities, dental more complex.

best protection teeth is clean and not overly used. I'm using the toothbrush, the Netherlands produced a brand of sonic toothbrush, not electric, is a sound wave, it can be more clean teeth and remove stone by sound waves, just use it to brush your teeth, it will feel the teeth one by one, and very clean.

tea and yogurt, including celery, lemonade can help exhaust the body of toxins. a lot of vitamin supplements at the same time, inhibit bacterial growth environment, of course, if eating vitamin pills, then, instead of inside the additives can cause digestive disorders.

medicine is on the stomach that causes bad breath, a false fire, while the stomach is not good, mainly due to psychological factors, it is not recommended to eat down fire stuff, but psychologically adjusted, so that normal gastrointestinal disorders. At the same time to enhance the body immunity and renal function.

the performance deficiency is loss of appetite, Shen Juan fatigue, severe situation visceral ptosis, rectal prolapse, uterine prolapse, the spleen is before each of thirty men and women are very important organs, it is related to food digestion and absorption, so do not eat a mess of drugs, harm it. lung deficiency performance is less gas lazy words, easy to sweating, kidney qi deficiency are backache, the three together is called Qi.

Qi cheek to droop, the more powerful virtual hangs until all features visceral ptosis, who also ugly. Qi Xu Zheng in all, the most likely body to add energy. less talk, less heavy lifting, more attention to restful sleep, can add strength. because the gas can produce blood, qi can therefore blood.

yam is a very good thing, a body is not good friends to the Chinese, it is said,red wing shoes, or where the most famous, came back with a bunch of Chinese medicine in addition to outside, he brought this recipe: Drink yam stew candy. the value of four hundred prescriptions.

yam spleen and stomach qi, Yifei Yin, kidney Gujing, the spleen, lung and kidney were completed, and really worth the money! Yin virtual loss of the people tend to cough, you can use it to soup for water,red wing boot store, consumptive cough illnesses can be cured. yam because Yifei, and \loss, fatigue and illness physically weak, should eat yams, can be strong body, resistance to aging.

it should be noted that while it Balancing to help damp evil, so I finished After it certainly eat dampness of the East, such as barley, Poria. I do not add sugar directly boiled yam, the yam labeled thick paste, then boil for for water, not drink, after drinking, I then add barley drink powder.

rice is qi, surprised you? woman must eat rice every day, the spleen and stomach health depends on it too! meters are spleen, but the grains of it back spleen was the best, the gas shortage, fatigue will eat it, like the stomach Deficiency, upset thirsty to drink rice gruel to Come. Chinese book says, \So even if you lose weight, it must at least eat a bowl of rice a day, or slim down the cheeks are the chest down.

good thing, and jujube, honey. are spleen, the benefits of virtual loss, is a good color.

anti-aging (a)
posted if you see more than 35 years of age, this is written specifically for you.

is likely to exceed 30 year-old woman, there will be traditional Chinese medicine has been known as the \and so on.

word, now you have basically the transition to a neutral person, a woman's taste in getting away from you. you basically can not remember even their own or a woman. Only buy clothes, to the barber shop when the release of hysterical desperation to save.

to the word, is very suitable here, \your heart.

heart envy others, attention than the interests of all, bullying on the ignorant, the more all of these psychological, must be the fastest in the world makes you old ugly! and low self-esteem, negative , lazy but also accelerate the aging of the fathers. Maggie Cheung said she was keeping the secret of youth is the \, it is recommended you do what. I can mop the floor the entire time boyfriend to the ground from the roof and scrub the kitchen clean. You think of myself as a man makes, but also want a woman?

this and not a good society, and my heart with sand, the ability of women to develop the sand pearl, most of it to be released. excessive patience will also accelerate the aging, more terrible psychological aging, but also for the maintenance of a happy family no good. you can be confident that your complaints are all out, if he does not even offer this to you, what is the role he?

money between two people is definitely not your province to He spent, or to both save, or to you to take his province, he spent if your province, your very questions he basically.

anti-aging (b)

expression of facial wrinkles rich first, because usually, or often Satisfy her face so bad actions, and second,red wing shoe store, because the mind is very heavy, long time, mood did not improve to wrinkles, and three acidic physical fitness, physical fitness is not good; four is not enough time to give the skin moisture.

massage is very important to ah! their massage to be patient, remove wrinkles with the way described before, his face carefully everywhere Aberdeen fine massage, gently, to every day by, As long as we are sure to eliminate wrinkles.

massage after completing sure to enhance moisture, use more moisturizer, moisturizing mask, everything is very moisturizing. Niu Er Rose Hydrating recommended sleep night film, 50 bucks and moisturizing effect is like! and durable, do not know when a bottle can be used. but also a natural formula, I admire the cattle teacher!

bags under the eyes and dark circles are introduced before the method is very effective. freckle way, too, but more slowly, not worry. nasolabial folds, also introduced before the method, get rid of the effect is obvious. cheeks certainly be sagging or loose or depression, Eat more rice to bed early, be sure to blood.

eyes were tired, to liver or kidney, to rest, walk around the circle more than the eye, hair dry and rough, it would do more hair care, eat black sesame seeds and kelp, do not perm hair, hair was not so old fashioned.

face yellow, if the non-physical factors, on the water attaining with green tea; skin pimple to use the mask before the introduction of the yogurt yeast; body The skin is definitely more rough, persist in using white vinegar plus glycerin moisturizing body smooth and soft white; to this age, the product is used must be careful.

generally thinner facial skin But more and more hard, so feel the vicissitudes of life. from physical changes, the skin will become soft, as long as the skin tender, it will significantly younger. and this is the product can do. In fact, all previous issues of aging face , in addition to moisture, the product can not be solved.

anti-aging (c)

check, your life is to satisfy the following conditions? early hours each day, the best nine to lie; sooner or later have to eat fruit every day; time to seriously eat three meals a day, will eat cooked rice; feel peace; next exercise; an hour lunch break every day at noon. In fact, most people can not guarantee these basic.

aging body deformation of the body organs, blood, aging, toxic accumulation of a signal. healthy body, should have a beautiful appearance. acidity of the body must correspond to an imperfect appearance.

liver Before the kidney care were introduced, the stomach of nursing lies in the heart, internal organs are key parts of our operation, putting on part on the loose, re-tighten, and the machine just fine. the blood thick, and the machine turned not move, but also damage the machine. toxin too much, the machine easily deformed.

as long as from now on, you serious about your facial skin, take the time to take care of her, a regular life, attention your sleep and mood, healthy diet, care of your body organs, your status will be getting better and better.

qi and blood tonic steps are complementary. pure qi without blood, just like stove burned very busy, put an empty pan, into the blood is delicious in the pan. qi talked about food before, I'll highlight the most important rice, the other to pay attention Eat potatoes, sweet potatoes / sweet potatoes, dates and honey. mushrooms although very good, but a skin disease should pay attention to eating, not eating fasting.

blood to eat some donkey-hide gelatin, no reason! I mother insisted to eat for so many years, made by my dad, plus enough love in it! previous gelatin powder to say no to play, all my dad's things with garlic mashed trace fragments, and then Chaohei sesame seeds, fried the rolling pin and then rolled into the end, then Zaichao walnuts, chopped, procedures complicated than it is now! toss several nights to do a good job.

winter to eat the best. blood while nourishing the yin, remove heat, Bufei true, contains a lot of collagen, because it is the thing sentient flesh and blood, nourishing the effect is more obvious. face does not look good, it is necessary depends on it. However, the recommended addition to the above two things taste more than not to, at most, plus taste Longan enough. you add so much good stuff in there, in that case directly to forget to eat Shiquandabu pills, but also Ejiao doing? who assisted the Lord who is to make it clear.

best to eat method is soaked rice wine, rice wine warm the stomach, while the A sticky resin, the two just help solve the absorption. blood, while recommendations to eat more sugar cane, carrots, spinach, dried longan and soy milk are iron supplementation of food. not recommended brown sugar, too Sweet injured spleen, spleen were looking black.

to correct the notion that food alone can not make up the body by a blind, catering to a comprehensive, such as you now know, the blood and the qi of the food, and that this two should eat, the effects are not obvious eat alone, this is certain.

Introducing the two should always eat the good stuff! fungus and black fungus, are the royal food in ancient times . black and white fungus of the nutrient-rich, similar in composition, are rich in collagen. colloid is very important for a woman!

black fungus, the same protein content and meat, fish, iron content is 70 times that of spinach 20 times, 7 times a liver, so the black fungus is an important blood blindly food Oh! now specifically singled out in terms of them both, because it has too many white fungus things on a good woman.

Now the women enjoy eating out, and the flavors are very heavy, cholesterol, high fat content easily, and the blood of harmful if high fat content, skin and body condition will not be good, something else of aging, wrinkles more, the quality of the blood is too important for the beauty!

black fungus can prevent the harmful fats in the blood of the stay, the biggest advantage is that it ate into the body from the beginning, starting from the trachea, from top to under, including lung, stomach, intestine, blood, body dust, soot used, bad foreign body, environmental pollutants, can bring out the whole body. the body which can take a bath.

black fungus has a strong anti-cancer function and can enhance liver detoxification.

Tremella do not buy the yellow and white, the effect of moisture class! dryness, lungs, and blood, Yin Huo-wang would expect it to be physical it! lung health, the skin delicate nature.

yin tonic food in addition to pears, sugar cane, black sesame, soy milk, white fungus, lily, the addition of these partial elements, recommended the duck meat dish, not only Ziyinqingre, There are benefits of water features, summer eating it can prevent the occurrence of gynecological inflammation. a lot of disease because of water running around the body, so much did not eat bad Italian Ren.

Yang have a high intake of meat, although the vegetables are recommended before, but did not say to a vegetarian, meat must eat, completely vegetarian diet is very harmful to the body. is a must eat beef and mutton, and these two meat intake, no moisture, low fat content, energy and iron levels are high enough.

winter, be sure to eat more meat, men and women should eat more. lamb to pirated wasting, replenishing vital energy, to treat kidney yang deficiency , warming warm-up, to treat stomach Deficiency, that physical treatment should eat more, strong stomach and spleen, the spleen and kidney are very good. consumptive thin can make a strong physical eat mutton.

is the same dog to eat, replenishing strength, make the spleen and stomach, warm the kidney, gluten bone health, but should not be taken together and almonds. There cuisine blindly yang, Zuixia is taking live shrimp soaked with alcohol, can be treated extremities cold, spleen and kidney yang.

addition to the above four flavor meat, the walnut treatment of kidney lower back pain, tinnitus, nourishing liver kidneys, to treat lung Deficiency, improve the intestinal constipation, nourishing the five internal organs . take a long time, skin smooth, shiny black hair, anti-aging.

addition to beef and mutton, the other virtual food Wenbu Yang, Yin Huo-wang physical person must eat less.

stomach through the meridians associated with the spleen and stomach function of good people, and the skin must be moist, plump. Conversely, if a person is skinny, skin not shiny, the stomach is not good, so the body of qi and blood deficiencies. the health of the spleen The color is also available from the lips of view, if it is dark red, is the heat, if it is light red, is the Deficiency, if the skin is very dry lips, lack of body fluid in vivo.

to digest food because of blood through the spleen Therefore, a woman's menstrual cycle and has a relationship. It is a woman of the Gospel, if you have mastered the method of maintenance of the spleen, you can not do Huanglian Po life, even to the fifties, too, will face yellow.

because of poor maintenance, the spleen function in controlling blood loss, the skin will dry yellow, while the natural skin color is yellow, where yellow means coke. First, spleen deficiency, and then develop into Spleen to control blood. the body's vital energy and the stomach to digest food with the production of blood, the first is to ensure healthy eating.

If you face yellow, and had to be used to eat taro. purple taro on the spleen and stomach best blood, the Blood effect, to plump the skin and muscle moist. There a tonic side seasons insist on eating, very effective, that is, water chestnuts, potatoes, red beans, yam, Mainz fact, lotus seeds, dates and rice cooked together, these meals are all make up the spleen, to blood, and gradually improve the complexion.

face chlorosis evolved from a deficiency, in addition to mood, fatigue factors, do not eat Rice is the main reason. So,red wing motorcycle boots, in order to have a good face, eat at least two bowls of rice a day.

Children with fever are a few imitation
party
fever remedies, remedies fever in children. Fever, the most complete recipe
recipe for a
Ingredients: ginger 10 grams, 15 grams of light blue, white radish 150 grams, 20 grams of brown sugar.
Method: Shuijianbi, after serving slightly sweating, can significantly reduce the symptoms.
effect: relieving cold, warm in the phlegm. Indications cold chills, cough, sputum.
recipe II
Ingredients: basil leaves 10 grams, ginger 10 grams, 12 grams dried tangerine peel, brown sugar 20 grams.
Method: decoction.
effect: relieving scattered wind, phlegm dampness. Attending with a fever, cough, sputum.
recipe three
material: Nepeta 10 grams, basil leaves 10 grams, ginger 15 grams, brown sugar 20 grams.
Method: Shuijianbi twice daily.
effect: relieving scattered wind, qi Chest. Indications cold cold, headache, sore throat.
recipe four
Ingredients: 15 grams of honeysuckle, bamboo 9 grams. Mulberry 6 grams, 100 grams of sugar cane, sugar 20 grams, 120 grams of white radish.
effects: detoxification, anti-inflammatory pain. Attending with a fever, sore throat.
recipe five
Usage: 6 grams of mulberry leaves, white daisy 10 grams, 10 grams of bamboo leaves, mint 6 grams, 10 grams of Semen.
effect: bulk wind heat. Indications Fengreganmao, fever headache.
recipe six
use efficiency: basil leaves 6 grams, 10 grams of Nepeta, Hawthorn 10 grams, 20 grams of crystal sugar.
Method: Shuijianbi twice daily.
effect: relieving rheumatism and cold. Indications cold cold, the body joint pain.

t5uun2ng6tg 10-07-2011 01:30 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 13:37 on December 5th, 2010 reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
One day, a little boy with her grandmother (Intuit fashionable to say) eating out, eat the small boy in his hand a package to the toys, a play of a dumped out!

not so clever, cool door BMW parked cars (like 750i, if I remember correctly) result so clever to drop above, the result of a plan then clever little so a little ... ... Road signs! (Simply no ah, plastic toys are unlikely to scratch the car ah, anyway, I did not see it)

Then the children called his grandmother on the phone,belstaff leather, and the masters to the BMW grabbed, anyway, he did not have to go! (This is the time to eat inside the house to see)

then,belstaff jackets outlet, that a child his father said: I smashed into that car!

kao! BMW ah,belstaff uk! The results that followed more than 10 people took the ax to get back in, put the BMW was smashed!
or phrase! BMW ah! ! !

total loss of the car after half a day,belstaff sale!

then that child his father said: the car thing, we solve it,belstaff coat! Next thing you hit me baby, let the talk about it! My kids worth more than cars! A slap 500w, I'll leave it!

to see if he was \BMW ah

they had gone 110 to come, so \> not much to say, everyone with shock about it! I was shocked

dead!

money,belstaff outlet, really nb!

ug6bt0zh4cg 10-07-2011 01:48 AM

,belstaff sale

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 646008776 at 19:38 on September 26,belstaff jacket, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Classic video
Label Collection jet shroud tomb monsters

published cancel

| Back to logs list

t5uun2ng6tg 10-07-2011 01:48 AM

,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 951770206 at 12:16 on June 30,belstaff coat, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary like open book,belstaff online, as with the mouse to drag the page on it,belstaff leather!
;

| Back to logs list

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 01:48 AM

! ,red wing work boots! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 13:11 on October 10th,red wing shoes, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

is the conscience of the Chinese people you top up,red wing shoe store! ,red wing heritage boot! ,red wing motorcycle boot!

ug2at5hh2jg 10-07-2011 02:04 AM

,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 00:22 on August 1,belstaff uk, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

label women friends call each other fight

published cancel

| Back to logs list

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 02:05 AM

| Back to logs list

35596 2008 年 02 月 17 日 16:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
I Silent night crying, I know who is not in, I'm just looking for my grief, love, ah, whether I love or love me, ah, sad to leave when the leave of the reason, so I quietly died in solitude, so I no longer hope. I inadvertently climb back window of time where the injury, and that hurt like a thorn of the heart, can not forget the sadness. My feet are always parked in front of the cell, always like to hear the windows leaned in the window that the people in the children say something, but instead those words hurt himself. I was afraid of, ah, this is all the reason I fear this is just a sad short life, and are just a sad love a miss and miss and then in the autumn woods,red wing boot store, and lonely elderly people with apoptosis . I tried to track down the reason of that sad, or desperate to find the perfect love,red wing heritage boots, but I lost the joy, and I can not smile, and love ah, love, where you do, not the past, then a deep mark in the current and only a vague influence, people lost, the future is only a bird fly away,red wing mens boots, never catch up ah.
my silent tears flowing, my heart bottle of emotion, only know that the silent flow, it does not know how to cry, ah,red wing motorcycle boot, she left,red wing motorcycle boots, she came and in what kind of sadness to leave it, I heart of the bottle has been opened, and my grief in my sea flooding, but I can only silently watching all the lost, all has been lost.
I did not do ah, I really did not do anything ah, I just tear flow, ah,red wing sale, as I love the flow of a drop of tears of sorrow, ah, ah I did not stay, I just mind their own bottle knocked over, the tears spilled over the floor, ah, they also left, I did not really close very near good, but I have not pulled out of the human hand, but did not fly with her into the sky flowers in the fall, with the sad feeling that life ah. She went away with my tears away.
I can no longer look back strong, but I is so fragile, and actually had tears of sorrow can not be stopped, the bottle is also broken down to the ground, I lay in the bottle side, silently weeping, silently Looking back, quietly sad.

1o7h0a8n1y 10-07-2011 02:05 AM

| Back to logs list

35424 2009 年 08 月 29 日 15:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
1. Do not, and I am better than lazy, I'm too lazy compared to you!

2. despised my people so much, you think you are?

3. the rich get married.

4. Most people do only three things in life: self-deception, deceptive, being bullied.

5. not afraid of being taken advantage of, but afraid you are useless.

6. other people's money is my worldly possessions.

7. Women who have capacity for Yue, the poor man makes herself!

8. left the Castle in, or there is hope ... ...

9. a strong protest against the TV spots advertising time!

10. days did not drop any on me, I'm still bitter mind, work my muscles ...

11. without money, eat vegetables at home; money, in the dine ... ...

12. My principle is: people do not make me, I do not prisoners; if we are attacked, I get angry!

13. people always want to make mistakes, otherwise the correct way overcrowded.

14. Occasionally, a silent quiet life you will feel so cool, but the quiet life of a mime to you miserable ... ...

15. gap is - I asked Dad: \\

17. one can not eat fat, but fat is a big bite out of it!

18. little knowledge of women to men eventually became the wife of a man, for men are aware of what the old woman had become a woman.

19. God gave us in the youth also gave us acne.

20. first to find the cause of problems, not a strange planet has no gravity constipation.

21. I was on a fool's seeds, the results under the rain ... ... drowned.

22. Money is not everything, and sometimes animals.

23. I allow you into my world, but never allow you to walk around my world.

24. I hope that one day my wallet can double click, then select the one hundred dollar bills, press \

25. who fear strong fear of famous pig, male fear of female Papan money.

26. If the money is a mistake, I prefer to repeat the mistakes again.

27. If the marriage is the tomb of love, then I expect a man to bury me.

28. Do not hang in a tree, you can to try several times around the tree.

29. every person has at least a dream, there is a reason to be strong.

30. The mature never ask the past, the wise never ask the present and future of open-minded people do not ask.

31. Love is like pulling a rubber band two people injured is always reluctant to let go of that one!

32. mind if there is no resting places, where are the Rangers!

33. see me later you will suddenly find that: the original commander also can be specific!

34. a child is not learning, her mother said: \Five. \I cried a second to eat: There really ah!

36. cherish the life - God has let you live, you certainly have his arrangements.

37. work, take a step backward; love, take a step back empty.

38. We have a small difference: she wants me to put dirt into gold, I want her as the gold as dirt.

39. my mother that life is best not to miss two things: the last one home in the car and a love you.

40. Men can not hack it to be too practical not to mention women, women did not bother too much power to men alone.

41. Even if I was a toad, I determined not to marry his mother toad.

42. Recently a lot of people jumping from buildings, we care not smashed up.

43. Look into my eyes, in addition to gum, you will also see the determination and sincerity.

44. my next life I will be reborn to be a woman, then marry a man like me.

45. sleep is an art - who can not stop my pursuit of artistic footsteps!

46. I not only have a car, or own the.

47. men have young gold, I cut down the legs, and even pieces of copper did not find it!

48. If you see the shadow in front, do not be afraid, it is because behind the sun!

49. Q: Do you like my point? A: like you away from me!

50. \The end is not to be \

51. life, Four Great Compassion: drought every winter rains, drop; foreign land refresher case, creditors; wedding night, next to; pass the examination, the dream.

52. Love is like playing basketball, to have an offensive and defensive, and sometimes there will be ########!

53. morning and stay in bed,red wing store, then took out six coins in his pocket: If you are thrown to the front, and went to school. Hesitated for a long time, or forget, do not take the risk.

54. success is more money to his wife Hua Buwan husband, the wife of success is to find such a husband.

55. pig pig thinking, man was thinking. If the pig was thinking, it is not a pig - is a Journey!

56. zoo monkeys ugly, cute spit. One day I went, I spit; one day you go, monkey vomit.

57. others are drawing near,red wing boots, I have to spend money Kusakabe.

58. Long, long ago, lies and real bath in the river, lies the first wash well, wear real clothes to leave, but refused to wear real clothes lie. Later, in people's eyes, only dressed in real clothes lie,red wing boot store, it is difficult to accept the ########## truth.

59. Rose, your; chocolate, you; diamonds, you; you and me.

60. three rows, must be my teacher, Three Musketeers, there must be a strong, triangle, there must be an injury.

61. when men hate women tacky money, money, women are tacky when the wait.

62. I want to puppy love, but too late ... ...

63. poetry and painting will not, cook and Xianlei.

64. also sad tears, have sadly broken heart, this is \

65. you'll never see I love you,red wing shoes sale, because I only see you when we come to love you. Also, you never see my lonely, because I only if you can not see me, I was the most lonely.

66. make you tired is not the distant mountains, but a grain of sand inside your shoes!

67. to drive much, but there are new people.

68. Happiness is flexible about when the itch, itch, but unfortunately that is flexible not, and even more unfortunately, both soul and body a long time feel the itch that just around the corner.

69. spring, I buried myself in the village land, the autumn harvest a lot of guy, then I changed the name of the village \

70. women marry or not marry sub-two, married men and forced into marriage voluntarily sub-two.

71. Health and easy. Live, easy. Life is not easy.

72. Unfortunately, the fault is temporary, but regret is forever missed.

73. economist, said: capital flows will be added. Later I found out my funds in the flow of funds in the value of others.

74. Who says I am white, thin, beautiful, good friends whom I will.

75. How long a minute? It depends on which you are squatting toilet, or other in the toilet outside.

76. time I saw the second uncle to buy food, blurted out: \> 77. work bored? Toss play, positive on the Internet, opposite the bed, put up on the job, tilt to work hard, fell crushed to apply for overtime, if thrown out of two, then throw every day,red wing heritage boot!

78. childhood teacher told me \Oh, suddenly I see!

79. Comrades: Do stocks, too risky, or tofu most secure - is to make hard tofu, soybean curd to do is dilute, so thin is the bean curd skin, so no more is milk, put a stinky smell of the guaranteed profits, no loss.

80. the ideal life is the ideal life.

81. men as tobacco and alcohol and deepen friendship, deeper friendship between a woman because of complaints leaving.

82. love a person, to understand but also open solution; to apologize also thanks; to admit also error correction; to be understanding and considerate; is to accept and not stand; is tolerant and not condoned; is support rather than dominate; is sympathy, not questioned; is talk, not a complaint; is memorable but not forgotten; is communicate with each other and not explain everything; is silent pray for each other, not to mention many other requirements.

83. Do not force a man to lie, he will hate you; do not take him seriously, you will hate him.

84. One day,red wing motorcycle boots, mung bean, and his girlfriend broke up, he has been crying ... crying ... the results of the seed of the ... ...

85. 忽悠 man woman, called molestation; woman 忽悠 men called seduce; men and women each flicker, called love.

86. \Let it, failing to take it easy, take it lightly when pride and disappointments, frankly.

88. in people over, we should as human beings; in people under regard ourselves as people.

89. also urge that there is passion in your life; always impulsive, that you still do not understand life.

90. iron rice bowl is not always the true meaning of food to eat in one place, but a life where all food to eat.

91. eyes closed, eyes opened, one day later. Eyes closed, never opened, and life is over.

92. Time is the best teacher, unfortunately - the last he killed the all students.

93. not to eat pork, watch pig run.

94. fat salary, the accountant said to me: \forget. Changeable, and accept change.

96. more valuable than gold is honest; wider than the ocean is also inclusive; than the high mountains but also a moral.

97. one's life may need very little - a glass of water, a bowl of rice, I love you. But I hope: you pour the water, and food that you do, I love you, you tell me to say.

98. Life is like a Board! Is not to catch a good hand, but to lay the hand bad hand.

99. When you are pointing a finger at someone else, please do not forget that your three fingers are pointing to themselves.

100. like to find a boyfriend like EXCEL - want to hide to hide, want to filter to filter, to remove to remove a low

Hing, I am not saved!

101. Love makes one forget time and time people forget that love.

102. sleep is for practical work, work to ease sleep.

103. If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.

104. Men have no money, like dishes, salt and many due to some flavor. Tips: too much salt, do not benefit from physical and mental health.

105. Now the dreams of my future. So go to sleep now.

106. Many years ago, there will be a rainbow after the storm.

107. nostalgia - not because of how good that time, but because you're young at that time.

108. to the hospital for examination, passing ENT, after careful examination, the doctor on my medical form to write a \p>

1o7h0a8n1y 10-07-2011 02:19 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 83257 at 17:06 on August 5, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Internet Celebrity Ding male, Han nationality,red wing motorcycle boot, native of Ningbo, Zhejiang. Born in 1971, 1993, graduated from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China,red wing store, 1993 -1995 worked in the bureau of Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, 1995 -1996 worked for Sybase in Guangzhou, the company, worked in Guangzhou in 1996 -1997 Flytech, 1997 Company founded NetEase, NetEase's chief architect is appointed.
2000 年 6 months, Netease shares listed on the Nasdaq, this time the collapse of technology stocks has begun, so Netease's stock price from day to continue to decline. In 2001,red wing shoes outlet, the NetEase endless rumors to be acquired, most likely a buyer in Hong Kong Cable finally give up the acquisition of financial problems because of NetEase. Netease not sell into, and have actually decided to stop and sub-Ding to operate NetEase. September 2001,red wing boot store, Ding said the outside world, he hoped by the online game \This is the NetEase was Nasdaq delisted due to financial problems, fixed in 64 cents a share, most find any time. However, later in the text messaging and online games Netease's success, it seems not entirely a luck.
2002 in the second quarter, net profit for the first time NetEase,red wing heritage, NetEase shares led the Nasdaq began. In 2002, the NetEase to become best-performing Nasdaq stocks. In 2003, the NetEase shares in Chinese stocks continue to stay ahead. October 10, 2003,red wing shoe store, NetEase shares rose to a record high of $ 70.27, beginning of the year rose 617% over the September 1, 2001 rose a record low of 108 times. Ding became the first Internet made rich by doing domestic entrepreneurs, Ding became the richest man for the first time for China fortunes number can be clearly and accurately measured.

3xkfen5o3k5u 10-07-2011 02:19 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 83257 at 17:06 on August 5,red wing heritage, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Internet Celebrity Ding male, Han nationality, native of Ningbo, Zhejiang. Born in 1971, 1993, graduated from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 1993 -1995 worked in the bureau of Ningbo,red wing boot store, Zhejiang Province,red wing shoes outlet, 1995 -1996 worked for Sybase in Guangzhou, the company,red wing motorcycle boot, worked in Guangzhou in 1996 -1997 Flytech, 1997 Company founded NetEase, NetEase's chief architect is appointed.
2000 年 6 months, Netease shares listed on the Nasdaq, this time the collapse of technology stocks has begun, so Netease's stock price from day to continue to decline. In 2001, the NetEase endless rumors to be acquired, most likely a buyer in Hong Kong Cable finally give up the acquisition of financial problems because of NetEase. Netease not sell into, and have actually decided to stop and sub-Ding to operate NetEase. September 2001, Ding said the outside world, he hoped by the online game \This is the NetEase was Nasdaq delisted due to financial problems, fixed in 64 cents a share,red wing shoes online, most find any time. However, later in the text messaging and online games Netease's success, it seems not entirely a luck.
2002 in the second quarter, net profit for the first time NetEase, NetEase shares led the Nasdaq began. In 2002,red wing work boots, the NetEase to become best-performing Nasdaq stocks. In 2003, the NetEase shares in Chinese stocks continue to stay ahead. October 10, 2003, NetEase shares rose to a record high of $ 70.27, beginning of the year rose 617% over the September 1, 2001 rose a record low of 108 times. Ding became the first Internet made rich by doing domestic entrepreneurs, Ding became the richest man for the first time for China fortunes number can be clearly and accurately measured.

ug2at5hh2jg 10-07-2011 02:19 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 01:10 on November 25, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Gold whirlpool

-
; ; ;
\
- young as 11 degrees for the season-ending series of films, chopsticks Brothers \Dream beyond redemption, youth burst into tears. The OST to fame in the networks rushed, the film is passing by many users as young age that the strongest voice.

movie bit-part player before and after the school beauty.

the school beauty who smiles through the years degenerated into a grinding will be smoking at home, \super fat, right? Not feel very close? We take liberties with the object of torture is so sharp

skewers male, do you remember the school's band of brothers?

male urine, nasty silly, and perhaps some small talent!

now joined the ranks of construction workers. . .

attendant male

glasses overtime now instant noodles workaholic. See here the first time I shed tears

attendant B, but a vast sea of nondescript, as if on your side

silently endured domestic violence, Does not forget the dream?

art pioneer, \

now every day, got drunk, then how can there be high-spirited.

JJ Wang Xiaoshuai remember watching that scene there, there's an innocent little girl?

heart when the foot woman, remember the share of joy?

year shy Pangniu Hao Fang

now uninhibited woman, Wang Xiaoshuai's wife! A \But think about Pangniu is ultimately your dreams people, ah! Lu JJ Wang Xiaoshuai

scene, there is a Sentimental small MM.

lighter boys

Who They can be thought of as a pair of it? Whether your students have such a right, ten years later finally came together.

buns, let me say anything good? Is it now the only way people can succeed? Sinister eyes that see you!

you that bright colorful appearance, I would like to be or has an empty heart,belstaff outlet, a job I could never fill the void it.

Po brother: the cruel reality has been polished to the time when the drive, had been bullying his little brother at random, and now seems to call out \

BP machine clearly read the time, 94 years on June 29! ! It was a Wednesday, first day out. This time should be the eve of the final examination.

believe that if the show successful, would have caused the two men how much of the future. At least make them more confident! Looks like 95 years on May 1

look at the table and hit, and boost it,belstaff leather! Teachers face almost fell to the ground!

now hit the table again to see if the judges of the expression, excitement, enjoyment! Times have progressed, the pioneers you contributed!

to force you too, and that the license plate where to find it? Beijing P Partners San Leba! ,belstaff sale! ! (Optional license plate was a suburb)

mutual encouragement and the king of the last sentence! ! ! ! !

\

from an era full of passion into the era of a breadwinner, from Jackson to love and to cry, to apologize for mistakes in the workplace, make a fortune from singing next to fantasy, from the narcissistic youth pride to no one is interested Wang roots, there is a gap and dislocation, creating the \
Interestingly, this age gap, not manufactured out of this video, but the Chinese society toward globalization and capital of the high-speed train crash out.
in the eighties and nineties, the rapid development of China's social scene has emerged,belstaff coat, the whole society in the rise of a vibrant way. Most people are full of curiosity about the future prospects and the romantic imagination. Sky clouds flowing colorful, full of the myth of success. More and more people believe that the \
after 70 and 80 after the young people, in this era of angry tiger accepted the secondary, university education. Various cultural forms are ideal for young people committed to the future with enthusiasm. \
but this little video we can see, at that time was committed to the ideals and bright future generations, but eventually have to bear the loss of ideals of social transformation in the price. Prior to the socio-cultural inspired too good to imagine the future, and this commitment as the imagination, has not given the opportunity to achieve; young, when the \
in the \People like Jackson, world domination, the kind of self-control modality, it is because society continues to promise \
From this perspective, the \In the film, the hero Xiao Bao was bruising big, indifferent to listening to the radio while driving in the \But these no longer stir any reaction Xiao Da Bao;'d Jackson news of the death, let him come down absence, mistakenly hit someone else's car.
the end of the movie, song called \Like a river flowing / never came back too late to say goodbye / I'm not only numb the blood of the same year. \Suddenly, the nostalgic sadness of life into the heavy current.
In fact, this deeply sad, one is each generation will be met with the survival gap �� �� Shaohua lost youth is gone, the years relentlessly across our cheeks; the other hand, short films so many people shed tears of emotion, but also the social transformation of this generation experienced the inevitable costs and results.
In the play, we see that crowded city, the lives of high-rise buildings, office buildings and colorful grand night, with a teenager that lives a simple quiet �� �� This is a huge difference to the modern state of any bound to encounter the scene. At the same time, we have a clear sense that, ten years, the economic way of capital raising a luxury, pleasure and riches, but also raising the city under the overpass which sell kebabs late night fireworks, laid off after the anesthesia Erguotou , bending the body to face the smiling faces of senior sports car owners, and do not have to go out, kept in purdah �� �� beauty lonely childhood of this generation did not accept the rules of the jungle education, but to accept the ideal of the romantic future of education, once the capital into a modern Mechanism of cold and cold, must inspire the \
\Age youth's commitment to the good life is the capital of the rules of the jungle era hit pieces. This is why whether you succeed or fail, will be moved by this work that the reasons for loss.
It is in this sense, the \lightly engraved with the soothing touch of scars.
-
\friend into middle age,belstaff jacket, decided to form a band to participate in \theme song and also moved all the audience. -
the first half of the story about Xiao Da Bao and Wang Xiaoshuai teenager's school life, they both crush \They entered the second half is about the social work hard, a person engaged in the wedding host, one as the barber. The radio came the \Until the two \In the film, handheld Tetris game, Michael? Jackson's hit song \nostalgia. Especially in the last movie, Xiao Tai Po movie theme song sang with deep feeling: \never came back too late to say goodbye, I did not only numb the blood of the same year. \. -
\

fade between, but even more precious. \
-
we old? - \
-

-
-
-
-
\** It is missing the night
beloved Pathwalker -
How can I express
in the end -
she would accept me -
may never said that sentence with him -
I
destined wandering -
how to have worried about -
dream always out of reach -
should not give up -
blossom season again -
Where did you spring ah
-
youth as a running river -
never came back too late to say goodbye -
only numb I do not have the time when the blood -
Look at the sky Falling
flowers -
wither in the most beautiful moments -
who will remember the world she came -
time over the past years the number of clutch instant joys and sorrows -
Xian Mu Nanfei
once Faces of Martin Junior -
Ben figure their future
rush lopsided -
future where ordinary ah who gave me the answer -
ah then accompany me, Where are you now -
I've loved people,belstaff jackets outlet, ah now look like -
realized you had the desire -
By now had to pay homage to you -
ideal for any dry
years I really never found again -
looked up the sky full of stars River -
time with my sinking -
here if you remember the story -
Life is like a merciless
burin -
changed the way we look -
do not bloom will wither -
I had a dream -
youth as a running river -
never came back too late to say goodbye -
only numb I do not have the time when the blood -
Look at the sky Falling
flowers -
wither in the most beautiful moments -
who will remember the world it had been there -
realized you had the desire -
By now had to pay homage to you -
ideal for any dry
years I really never found again -
looked up the sky full of stars River -
time with my sinking -
here if you remember the story -
bless you my dear If tomorrow's -
-

; ; - After reading the deep feeling ah. . . Miss! I hope you read the following dream to find the initial ; ; ; ;

i0love0u 10-07-2011 02:20 AM

How Skechers Shape Up Shoes Can Improve Your Health,new chanel shoulder bags
More and more individuals are getting into the hype of buying a pair of sketchers shape up shoes. Although one might buy it simply because of the world-renowned brand that comes with the footwear,antique cartier watches, others might be seeing more than just the stylish designs that the company has long been known for. Although the quality of the item remains as is,chanel wallets for cheap, the added feature is sure to entice buyers even more.
Just about anyone that wears Sketchers shape up shoes will gain some health benefits. It could be loss of weight,cartier love ring white gold, toned muscles or improved posture. They provide benefits for those that like to walk or that stand for long periods at a time.
The design is different from all other shoe styles. The rounded or thickened shoe sole is what separates this shoe from any others. You can also get different colors as well. They may look awkward or even uncomfortable to wear but it only takes a short time to get accustomed to them. The thickness of the sole is not uniform to the whole shoe.
What are some of the benefits that these shoes can provide? Sketchers shape up shoes can help with the overall improvement of your posture. The design of the shoes with their rounded soles cause you to pay more attention to your balance. This can also help you focus more on your posture when you are not wearing the shoes as well.
Another noticeable benefit from wearing these shoes is that you can burn more calories when wearing them. Your legs,chanel coco cabas bag celebrities, back and butt muscles work harder as you walk in the shoes. It causes you to use more energy and thus burn more calories. Another benefit is the potential improvement in the condition of your back. If you are experiencing back pain check with your doctor to determine if these shoes can help or hinder your back.

g8m8n2yf 10-07-2011 02:40 AM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 932535295 at 13:36 on October 30 2009 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
he was smoking, she looked at said: quit now,red wing shoes online, smoking is not good. Hand Quduo, but that he turned over with cigarette butts in the white skin but Huanen a bit hot, but she did not flinch.
He said: What pain?
hurt. Just as long as you are happy. Smoke it so good?
smoking can forget all the pain. . .

he was drinking,red wing heritage boots, he touched her Huanen pink face, slender fingers gently stroked,red wing mens boots, and not forced, for fear that such a difference between the United States disappeared. He suddenly leans her s cheek, is the alcohol with that pretty mouth overbearing to say: I want to kiss you. She gently closed my eyes. Eyelashes trembling slightly. Dim light, she seems beautiful night elves general. He was drunk,red wing heritage, intoxicated by the warm lips to let him, he bit off fiercely, eyelashes quivering, oozing little crystal.
hurt. Just as long as you are happy.
her lips gently bite injuries, as if full of bright red blood oozing dew in the same bud. Slowly, slowly sliding down the corners of the mouth. . . She gave him a sweet smile. . .

him in silence, long time refused to speak. Accompanied by her side in silence. He suddenly held her tightly, as if to crush her. Hold more and more tightly, the more hold more tightly, he heard her rapid breathing, and she quickly for breath, she quickly stifled. Her pale face, blood in the gradual retreat. Was. Still looked at him gently. Then he suddenly let go of her. Her long breath, eyes closed.
hurt. Just as long as you are happy.
her face glowed white, to quiet.

you go.
Why?
I do not for you. You find a good enough, man enough to love you, and I is not worthy.
not.

he fiercely slapped her palm. You get out of here. You are so good, so lovely a woman good enough for me. You get out of here.
wipe away her mouth with blood. Smiling,red wing motorcycle boot, silent leave.
back at her to leave, he fell to the ground, silently remembered: What pain?

the former days of his own doing has never changed. He was smoking, drinking, fighting. Each finish frame,red wing shoes outlet, he touched each other's face: What pain?

he always hallucination, he saw her smile at her in silence: as long as you are happy like.
he smiled. You by my side I am most happy.
However, surrounded by silence as the dead general.

she met a gang of hooligans, who followed them to smoke, drink alcohol, she made them slaves, happy to be playing them. Every time they go there debauchery around her place, she was always the first one in the bathroom, the door is the devil's world, the devil is in the shouting. Door, she was quiet in front of the mirror and smile. Happy enough.
Then she opened the door, a shameless night black roses to bloom.

he saw her dance floor, blinding black eye shadow, bright red lips, voluptuous figure. She laughed, for everyone laugh. People cheer for her, the men around her shameless. He rushed over her again slapped a palm.
He looked at her tears. She looked up
quiet: not hurt. Just as long as you are happy.

more about looking at the withered roses. He cried. Come with me. He took her hand and she flinched.

No, you wait, okay?
why.
. I'm afraid I'm not bad, not good enough for you. . . . . . . . .
tag Huanen lips eyelashes face smoking

t5uun2ng6tg 10-07-2011 02:40 AM

,belstaff coat

| Back to logs list

2129101 2007 年 04 月 05 日 22:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: emotional space
this article by the?? / fw disabled? published in

from the world's most remote

not when I stand in front of you but you do not know that I love you,belstaff leather, the world's most remote

distance
not when I stand in front of you you do not know that I love you
but obviously in love but not together

furthest distance in the world is not clearly
but can not be together in love but obviously can not resist this
miss
but pretending not to be together

world distance
Such thoughts are not plainly can not resist pretending
but not in love
pretending you in my heart For the one who
loves

ug6ht3mh8tg 10-07-2011 02:40 AM

,belstaff online

| Back to logs list

2127597 2008 年 04 月 16 日 19:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
;

published cancel

| Back to logs list

ug6bt0zh4cg 10-07-2011 02:49 AM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

(think: the girl saw a self-examination, the boy looked at is the motivation!)

I think the most classic words:
If my man was really no skill, I put up, fix him with skill, and I have not had him. He did not force me to grow into a Man Yu Linda, I have no reason to force him overshadowed by Li Ka-shing.
OK is not nonsense. Start ......

is not a girl from the age of 13 every month to spend a few sanitary money (of course need to be physically normal female friends) feel special injustice, so are hold it to her boyfriend (husband) to spend their own money ah? In fact, man's money is not the wind blowing the ... ...

I wonder why the female friends than male friends, the average life expectancy long that women are smoking and drinking do not often, there is the main reason that man's social responsibility to bear more weight, men have to bear the pressure of life much more than women.

you are a girl, you can think of a place is a nonsense, tired to cry beautiful music, you play the woman you argue, you tumbling to express their feelings, what is comfortable when tossing When counted. What no one said you girl ... ... Well, a number of emotional, we can forgive you emotional. You can seize the opportunity to commit offense reckless intermittent neuropathy, and then calling them: we have so few days a month ... ... I did not mean your friends ... ...

you think about it, is not always Sa Zhejiao you said this to him, he will embrace you in my arms smartly said, you get angry very cute! This time-tested old trick, even if you fall ill when they kick Tisi a decade of domestic cats. People who are willing to set your air ah?
you have no thought of how can you ah! Grandmother who is not missing!

he loves you, you pee on his head riding do. You do too, to a man desperate, you Ah f ? ck! What do you think you HZGG! Your family graves on the length of Flanagan Sargassum that?

woman to harbor a treasure of the heart, according to the value that you for you patience by the people. You have to remember, if he loves you, you are nothing! Put a little dark, a woman should learn to be prepared to the lines of their own.

is that he took with you when Lafayette tribute, so you get used to thinking that this is part of your life, and him a change of heart, you can not find the graves are children crying. Usually convergence that is a protection of their own. We then point \

like to ask some women seem to like you really like me with you, your mother and I who fell into the river to save you first, me and her who is pretty ... ... if you is not important, then, people endure every day to answer the same question 10 times as much for what? If you are not important, you curse people still keep a smile coaxed mother of the family for what you are?

if you think your man can not hack it to as early as possible to go to find a capable, so later married and have children, and then regret it too late, do not give your own life sins. Who depends on you men can not hack it? Who are the good school did not go to school, cut class to come with you? Who did not properly work the good work absenteeism was it for you? You let her be with you in the end, or let him concentrate on business? Do you think you man is the Lord ah? You simply find a few, have to give you money, there to fight you face, there is lighting to speak of, got a wax pull Blows! You know, men hate you face the old society to the bed of a crooked,belstaff outlet, he began to endless chatter that does not work this does not have the line, you with it? We need to know their worth twelve! Other side of the people to love, to romantic holidays to give you roses, one has to be real life people to save money to buy a car for you. Do you think men and Gates cheating ah!

man outside a living is not easy, sometimes, their feelings of vulnerability, but they still maintain a strong reason to keep calm! You do not understand how difficult it! Ask yourself, women in this society having failed to make out if it is,belstaff uk, there is finally a way to find someone to marry, and to do professional housewives. Others can not tell you what. And you man, he fared have to mix down, having failed to make to have Pinliaolaoming mixed; not to mention dragging a grandaunt also mixed; not to mention have pulled back even more of the little master of a small-grandaunt (Your crystallization) mixed ah? What you thought ... ...

If you do not know how to save money, it is better to find ways to make a little money himself, rather than to complain that they married the wrong Lang. Something you should at least buy their own half, so even if he held you, you can give yourself a chance to buy him something to you tore a drag Ah vent face solution! And not to put people to buy things that are destroyed after their bare buttocks to go home.

even if you have decided to get married, but also give you some space right man. He will understand and appreciate you, believe me. In love with you he is a man, you can not understand why he looks game to forget your existence, you can not understand why he went out drinking every week and a few small wine buddy, you can not understand why he casually waiting for you to lie there,belstaff jacket, as long as you receive it; because those things do not need you to understand. Just as he does not understand, you have your closet for a day to 80-year-old is not a heavy kind of clothes, even though he did not understand, but still would like for you phase of a dress, eat half of the elements .

I want to say, when a man is not on our side, in addition to the mess ########s there squandered his money away, we have many things to do. For example, home and visit your parents, do they give you to eat dinner, listen to Yikusitian; for example, went to his house to help his parents clean the public health, some exercise; for example, about a sister who find a place training exercise, will be a good size for in the end; for example, to find a few of the classics, and give yourself enrich my knowledge, improve my quality, do not feel silly to be a chest all day long no brains lost a large easy to find the fool, is a special something to show his face; book really could not stand, also read the tape into, stinking long to not look Korean, and read more silent grumble, to see a little technical content, the woman must be within or outside support; and if little pursuit, spare time I advise you to practice your word, ink brush on the free, as long as Gan Minger to sign when your son, do not let the teacher wrong is your own baby sign, penalty Xiaoya very door stood herd .

men go home, you can not lose the smile on the face, and why, ah, Kutaichoushen it? You men are enemies to kill your father that it? You with the interpretation that he would not want to hurt a female version of the city, right? This time in training on your usual cooking demonstrations show, the table you stole the \Policy ... ... than the one on the family gossip and much easier.
out of the living room there is such a good wife into the kitchen, you want him having an affair is immune! Man is very troublesome,belstaff online, as long as the home to make better, he will not waste time and effort to re-establish a relationship of money, unless he is very naive. If he tired of you, you start to find the reasons for it! I have a friend who said this sentence: I love you, I can give you as cattle and horses, but you do not really handle me as beasts of burden! That brings me deep feelings ... ... the girls, ah, in your heart, he really is a beast of burden it? You know, your life, met a willing person beasts of burden for you, how much luck is it? Permissiveness of silence for the young and innocent ... ...
if men really do not want you, it is certainly not to you. I mean, you'd better not entangled. He did not, and hello, do not explore the causes of hysterical, and I tell you, there is only one truth, you do not good enough. I have long puzzled over the woman's stupid, what the source river where? So far, the most let me convinced that the answer is dependent. Women always had the things they do not own their own identified as tightly, and then worry about the outcome; more fun is that, obviously they do not understand value of unruly as a result of lost things, they have to say is a betrayal , which makes a man quite Mozhe's. Said the old woman is vulnerable, this hypocritical fresh up, do not necessarily who is weak. Your pain is you always feel that they are the victims, then you are not asked for it? I have to give you this advice: serious games, but keep in mind is the game.

you have to face, the best test of your feelings, it really is a very vulgar things money. The reason I do not oppose puppy love, because, perhaps only in the student's love,belstaff coat, is the most cattle X, Niu X so pure. At that time, is the most frustrated man, he did not house no car no money, even if he was thinking all day and you go to bed,belstaff jackets outlet, but also because he was physically in their prime have the urgent need to do. And then, when most proud of is a woman, her young innocent and pure, without forcing the men to buy her SK2, LV ... ... an unknown future and a lack of poor young man led the heart lung silly little girl, all the way to silly Baji walk. You along the way, came to go through the snack bar every day after school, would also like to trek through the wind and bored for a station, take the valentine day he just sent you a rose of the bridge, through the escape does not account the back door of their classroom lessons several times ... ... all the way to today, the face of sensual pleasures of the material temptations What you swear ... ...

1o7h0a8n1y 10-07-2011 02:52 AM

| Back to logs list

341617 2008 年 08 月 19 日 19:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (6) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

Wenna \do not want to give up. However, CCTV can be more than one broadcast, the human brain has only one. So when you see their unexpected surprise of a game,red wing boots, then how lucky!

my lucky one today - the channel cut to the trampoline and played the last of a player, more interesting is that happens to be Chinese players Wenna. At first glance, Jiao good figure, beautiful appearance, very Zhang Ziyi, but it is the East, it is China. Looked comfortable at the same time there is a presentiment that she would bring good luck.

force,red wing sale, bounce,red wing shoes, flip, drop,red wing heritage boot, and then bounce ... ... doing a stunt on a trampoline athletes can make people think out of the action, and retractable from the gesture, such as beautiful. I said at the time of this good-looking and more than gymnastics, diving than stimulation. Guo Jingjing of the moment yesterday, looked beautiful, very memorable. Today, see Wenna's outstanding performance, it seems to take this as a beauty standard. Probably tomorrow, the West will headline a \

Wenna wins the gold medal, breaking down the history, and create yet another miracle. Following the shooting, rowing, fencing ... ... the opening of the first of its kind in China Series DRAW, and this time is also very high gold content trampoline gold medal. You know, trampoline has a half-century of development in the history of the West, while China is at best but for 10 years. If they had a comparison, how great Chinese players.

people, many times life choices,red wing shoes sale, if not abandoned the year Wenna choose Trampoline Gymnastics, the 19 year-old girl in gymnastics team might also unknown,red wing heritage, but it still is the sight of Cheng Fei class. This is not just the loss of a gold medal, it is the lack of a project.

the podium, kissed one by one Wenna very western third and runner-up both sides of the cheek. Tail 90 James 80 head of Wenna is a typical representative of a new era, with the 90 gymnastics team has some similarities to post.

to professional standards from the external image and then to western etiquette, we have a reason to refuse to give her \

d5ssa7dn0us 10-07-2011 02:52 AM

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 258319027 at 22:06 on June 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary 1. You do not Pay louder! 2. The original will, speak, I thought I was blind then .3. The tailor did not want to cook is not a good driver. 4. Who does not know him, who has not eaten pork. 5. Chick, give Grandpa a smile, not laugh, that uncle to give you a smile 6. Go its own way, who to say who said go! 7. I am a second-hand scientist 8. We all do not go ah finish, I invite you to eat --- to go to who pays. 9. \Tieling several stations in the United States short of it! 11. Yo, that White House - just brush the pulp. 12. This aircraft is also a diesel. 13. People always want to do some good to do some evil spirits that the spirits do not know that we always make a ghost too embarrassed to take two hundred yuan to buy a pig children, children squeak squeak children to drink water, eat beans Gaba Gaba, threw wall solution , squeak child is heard, you guessed how --- dead! 14. Animals (people) have sharp eyes 15. Broken to give him money (lucky money) 16. He can fart into the chrysanthemum white pants collapse children 17 children. God is not here to stay, to stay its own does not leave God at the Lord everywhere, I on the rail! 18. Behind every successful man there is a woman, but I failed because I .19 behind two women. Want to be famous, first books came out of the book, the first accident ~! 20. Simon Tai Guanren and the lotus of the true love story ~ ~ 21. Can not serve the country across the land, the husband who I am! 22. Too poor to use the nunchaku lyrics version ... fast. Hum ha ~ ~ ~ This is done by you in two deaths and that the ~ ~ ~ 23. Eh ~ ~ This student, too rare to recruit people, and I, I believe you when I godfather. , The foster parent, sitting, inside, 24. American Goddess Well, this hand holding the torch, this hand holding the book, which tells us that power is also learning. 25. I married my wife she is my younger brother and sister started 26. Well not that cut some flesh from the thigh down across the board more than 1 kg, eat good meat, you come to the old woman took his hands trembling, watched, too fat. 27. Fan daughter to rogue insult. Stood up, carrying her basket, said: scared me, I thought grab the egg 28. To half a bottle of beer, we get drunk .. .. 29. Scientists did not survive the fight is not it 30. So I have money to buy pieces to lead children's clothes. 31. He does not like to go out to play on the traditional like to see the various versions of the Golden Lotus house Random House has 32. The old man got left a tooth, the results also Seya eat it! - Eating lotus root sets Yaner inside the 33. Their families do not go picking thing to lose 34. Your shameless appearance, quite the charm when I was young. 35. This young man looks, keeps off the face with an actor like ... ... 36. Mountain beasts Yunzhong Yan, fresh sea land and sheep, hedgehog nests shark fin, bear's paw scallop Luk Mei tip! Bypassing the cheek, put aside after the molar. Food, such as the Yangtze River water, like a clean sweep, just like the box down soil ... ... 37. Based on a rice pancake bread to eat. 38. Last drink, took the chopsticks chicken claw, eat a half. 39. Lobster, crab, ha ha! I love to eat the shell! Waiter, give him to offer seeds 40. From Today onwards, I no longer eat lobster on the cake was. 41. Table was four dishes, open the first look, ha! Nice! Laocu peanuts! Open the second, the better! Laocu peanuts! Third open, peanuts, no vinegar! A look at the fourth , a plate of vinegar! 42. My appetite you know, and I do not eat duck, so I ate the four could not eat, I say: can not eat, but also home to eat it later. 43. I've never had soared too far to bike, BMW, only to see it running away in the sunset,ecco shoes sale, my engine is not bad, but my pedal is broken! 44.901 flights from open play Xizhimen to Zhongguancun, 5 yuan fare, please check. You said it was more interesting. There was shouting crew stations, fast large seat on the faster children, children with large blocks. 45. The couple may not feeling good, feeling good is not necessarily the couple; crosstalk master would not necessarily say that comic, the singer does not read musical notation. 46. It took root noodles a barrel lock to open a packet of instant noodles able to open a cell. 47. Stroll tired, he sat here, take this dog, while high, come in and are wondering: This is someone's twins ah? 48. I bought 50 good vehicle - Alto, Alto, Alto ... ...! With wire dart up, open up with the train! 49. Primary school for a decade, middle school years, I was named the school's most familiar faces, new teachers come inside the school are related to what I have learned ... ... 50. Take a job, earn bin took three hundred thousand ... ... a look at the drawings, cover a 40 meter chimney, and other cover, and people to have a look, play me a pass, drawings look down, people make dug wells. 51. Take what? My mother to take the eggs. I eat. Do not give ... ... you guess, guess there are a few. I guess you give me one. I guess you have to give you these two. 5? 52. Crosstalk good! Promote truth, goodness and beauty, Huo Xiang Zheng Qi. 53. Crosstalk that you listen to patriotic. Our neighborhood had a child, will be seven or eight foreign national language, what in English, Japanese, Korean, language of Yugoslavia, the North Slavic, West Bluff language ... ... Anyway, sitting together with the Boxer Rebellion against the squalling like he can not weight! Tell him you heard Go listen to crosstalk. \There was a chance to make money placed in front of me, but I do not cherish. The opportunity is gone, I am repentant. If God can give me a chance, I hope that with the village head said: I am willing to go. If not let me add that in front of a wage limit, I hope it is: 400 55. This thing is not far, the family has to go back to ask the elderly in the Spring and Autumn Period --- ah. 56. Difficult to help, have no difficulty make it difficult to help. If it were not beat you, I told you fell out of ~ 57. The house full of holes, the rain count to the pro-life: the rain outside the house to moderate rain, heavy rain outside the house, rain, rain at times too great, the whole family went to the shelter on the street. 58. Guan Dezhao it? I told you had this? I told you, but this! 59. What is your name, as you do not say, ah, you said considered swear. 60. You must be willing to die, I'll be willing to bury. 61. Thank you for encouraging a person to me! 62. The number of people, I am pleased to ah. 63. I am a scientist, scientists Daoxing. 64. Crosstalk pay attention to four subjects: pit. Mongolia. Po. Cheat! 65. Everyone is willing to listen is willing to listen ah ah ah still willing to listen? Pick your own, I will not be forced. 66. Accustomed to at home on the kang. 67. The third floor of friends ....... are you!!! (Holding: It has the third floor of thing) 68. This two-day cold, cough, not a single money by ~ 69. Crosstalk many are compiled to this is true. 70. We two walked out I will let you see what you've seen my tattoo community also pattern with B Crayon it? 71. Legal matter I had killed him 72. Do not even eat noodles? Ah you forget our roots! ! ! 73. I am the artist more than a week ~~~~~ 74. A dollar six hand grenades, let me throw you a hundred dollars! 75. You can fire me? This sale is my 76. You see your face .. the green light to eat spinach Popeye ah .. your dad 77. I want to marriage, nothing is required to be fair and clear point .. ~ \80 ....... after us after 1880 79. Jin Yong's call, with the PHS Hello? Hey! By! 80. Qingming Shangfen map, one to the Ching Ming ah, those were widows ah. . . . . . 81. See symphony, his father stood up Him: No grandson saw this ..... 82. I do not do outside, and I have a synonym for virtue of chastity, I went there to be there just like arch 83. What a mess, restaurants, no lobster feet long, to give me copies of Braised cake. 84. Golgi teaches us: \He did not know even the neighborhood, but also consider the world are alien! 86. Buy a bottle of mineral water, drank curse - a ########! \All come to see you. S da? You really had to listen to 88. This week the two under the rain, the first three days, the second four-day 89. The door opens, down two small nurses,ecco shoes online, O `` `` thief pretty long, 1 meter in seven months, big eyes, Yingtaoxiaokou, a small waist and wide section is satisfied with the retired flight attendants like, you see it!!! 90. Ask a hundred women, how to set their own good law, that is, do not take photos posted on the Internet, (referring to Yu Qian) in Edison! 91. Long with the accident scene as well! 92. I have one army, my brother tubes they call, they called me brother, and my chief of staff called the pheasant! 93. Will you be my girlfriend the next one before it? 94. I have to open 3 step, and so exciting 95. At best you ########## male �ź� for ... 96. I watch old and expensive, original 350,000, kick off 420 .... 97. 400 points was sent to the North 98. Hear their love, do not listen to die! 99. President to order? Do not ask, speculation that the it! 100. There recruit children to cut, cut dead children did not move. 101. In this way, education is also a good rogue!!! 102. Thank you for the silent encouragement. 103. I do not contribute to the social harm is 104. Like you enough to shoot 5 minutes of the 105. I kill you believe. What did not survive the rogue beating. 106. Look of the nursing center hair 107. Shi Tai, you're from the old monk, right 108. Back then I'm a fool, and very simple! Blame him ..... 109. Friends from afar is not enough you have to se the ~ 110. After all, dancing looking pipe. 111. Just as I was uncomfortable when I see my girlfriend, and her boyfriend on a 112. Which father who ...... xx 113. If I bitch back in love with me 114. There would not be way more people walk, a road is useless 115. The only difference I have with Superman is that I wear inside the pants 116. Squeeze on the people can not. You give me to explain this problem, shut up. 117. Listen to booing thirteen thousand comic 20, and then laughed add money 118. Earn more than the dozen bickering banner is not it? 119. You that have chickens? Waiter: \What had to look down, it will be very happy, you're unemployed, who also lost his virginity do that, you do not want your wife, she did not want me to Yeah. 121. I envy you! Envy what ah? So young to know me now?! 122. Ah attack and had a child with his special master pro. This master of a bad stomach his water. One day, teach children, said: boy, go home to see what other people are also not to mention his family told him to say \The child learned. A home to see his mother, and the front is the sentence: I know the truth. His mother a pale hurried out fifty dollars to a child, telling him: Do not tell your father that baby ah, ah, mother holding flowers go to fifty dollars. \his dad said: I know the truth! his father to put a child said nothing out of the hands of two hundred and told children: Never talk to your mother ah! this child thinking that this would make his fortune ah. he found a wealth of opportunities. to see everyone that I know the truth. Results one day see them at home in front of the post office messenger boy came up to their house is one: I know the truth. a messenger heard crying, said: good son, father hug! \\124. I am the air, ah, severely scolded him that: I give you to get out. (Anxious mouth not agile) 125. Hello my name is Guo Degang, guess what I'm 126. Confucius said: Cabbage is so good to the arch of the 127 pigs. I am the wall,ecco women shoes, ah, 20 miles to one side, as long as all sides, a large rectangle. 128. I stopped that woman walking on the road for robbery, asked to know is laid-off workers, getting more and more pathetic, the last 129 I gave her five dollars. Where falls where to lie down 130. I am not afraid of difficulties in my dictionary there is no hard words. . . . . I do not have a dictionary. . . I have no word dictionary 131. I did not pot, a stew pot I would have your 132. Happy almost broke my teeth! 133. How breaking open the lock of the prison? Wotou 134. Have an English name, the second Baldy 135. Bush has a secretary, called Wang Fugui children 136. I do not bully, bullying, I can not. Call me turn out the lights people are night, put on bed and drew the curtain, sit in front of the computer, playing two lines available to eat three times. I'm not an artist, I can not revitalize the comic, and that Laughed the world a common cause, and I was shaking at best, or the cell phone resting on the table the kind of .137. Monsters who live there wore Wu Dalang is to make money! 138. Recruitment hooligans took to the streets to 139. Steak to be semi-mature and decisive manner, splashing his face ~ pop ~ ~ cut the blood vessels on the 140. Please Mr. weight! We just sold themselves, not entertainer! 141. Devon community was difficult to get a ticket, the audience in the discipline of votes under the guidance of traffickers have continued to queue up for tickets 142. Rogue the martial arts, who can not hold back. Scientists home the martial arts, rogue can not hold back. 143. Thank God for my Luzhu, a Zhengyan Jing, who gave me away? 144. Say one, to say the what? Practical point it said 145. I do not often see legal line (do not know who in the loss) 146. From their home in front of a night soil collection vehicle had to go out too salty taste 147. Two messages, a good news, bad news. You have to hear first? \The bad news is: we have lost it! Can only eat a cow dung! \\148. Who does not know Yu Qian, who has not eaten meat 149. Laughed too Maili Qi, I sweat it all out, you see people do not sweat,ecco shoes, the Han people that are reared 150.��-����, I wrote, I intend to write a Yu Qian was a pig. 151. Say well would applaud. You see how good today, no one applauding. 152. We all drove back to Beijing, and the teacher as he was higher than ours, we drove him,ecco mens shoes, look down on us from a pedal bike back. 153. Okay! This aircraft as with the big hair, but also with a shake made of glass !...... and expanding, not to report ...... Tianjin Charade no big hair, and all shift the United States to the .. .... to the U.S. to go back half a year added more than 40,000 oil. 154. I want to commit suicide, jumping off a building plan, which jumped to my research, 2nd Floor, 20th floor, with not the same as the 2nd floor is \That day I told prejudice in the train station, tickets are not sold, the bias to the front of a pol.ice asked: \! \

ug6ht3mh8tg 10-07-2011 02:52 AM

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

(think: the girl saw a self-examination, the boy looked at is the motivation!)

I think the most classic words:
If my man was really no skill, I put up, fix him with skill, and I have not had him. He did not force me to grow into a Man Yu Linda, I have no reason to force him overshadowed by Li Ka-shing.
OK is not nonsense. Start ......

is not a girl from the age of 13 every month to spend a few sanitary money (of course need to be physically normal female friends) feel special injustice, so are hold it to her boyfriend (husband) to spend their own money ah? In fact, man's money is not the wind blowing the ... ...

I wonder why the female friends than male friends, the average life expectancy long that women are smoking and drinking do not often, there is the main reason that man's social responsibility to bear more weight, men have to bear the pressure of life much more than women.

you are a girl, you can think of a place is a nonsense, tired to cry beautiful music, you play the woman you argue, you tumbling to express their feelings, what is comfortable when tossing When counted. What no one said you girl ... ... Well, a number of emotional, we can forgive you emotional. You can seize the opportunity to commit offense reckless intermittent neuropathy, and then calling them: we have so few days a month ... ... I did not mean your friends ... ...

you think about it, is not always Sa Zhejiao you said this to him, he will embrace you in my arms smartly said, you get angry very cute! This time-tested old trick, even if you fall ill when they kick Tisi a decade of domestic cats. People who are willing to set your air ah?
you have no thought of how can you ah! Grandmother who is not missing!

he loves you, you pee on his head riding do. You do too, to a man desperate, you Ah f ? ck! What do you think you HZGG! Your family graves on the length of Flanagan Sargassum that?

woman to harbor a treasure of the heart, according to the value that you for you patience by the people. You have to remember, if he loves you, you are nothing! Put a little dark, a woman should learn to be prepared to the lines of their own.

is that he took with you when Lafayette tribute,belstaff coat, so you get used to thinking that this is part of your life, and him a change of heart, you can not find the graves are children crying. Usually convergence that is a protection of their own. We then point \

like to ask some women seem to like you really like me with you, your mother and I who fell into the river to save you first, me and her who is pretty ... ... if you is not important, then, people endure every day to answer the same question 10 times as much for what? If you are not important, you curse people still keep a smile coaxed mother of the family for what you are?

if you think your man can not hack it to as early as possible to go to find a capable, so later married and have children, and then regret it too late, do not give your own life sins. Who depends on you men can not hack it? Who are the good school did not go to school, cut class to come with you? Who did not properly work the good work absenteeism was it for you? You let her be with you in the end, or let him concentrate on business? Do you think you man is the Lord ah? You simply find a few, have to give you money, there to fight you face, there is lighting to speak of,belstaff outlet, got a wax pull Blows! You know, men hate you face the old society to the bed of a crooked, he began to endless chatter that does not work this does not have the line, you with it? We need to know their worth twelve! Other side of the people to love, to romantic holidays to give you roses, one has to be real life people to save money to buy a car for you. Do you think men and Gates cheating ah!

man outside a living is not easy, sometimes, their feelings of vulnerability, but they still maintain a strong reason to keep calm! You do not understand how difficult it! Ask yourself, women in this society having failed to make out if it is, there is finally a way to find someone to marry, and to do professional housewives. Others can not tell you what. And you man, he fared have to mix down, having failed to make to have Pinliaolaoming mixed; not to mention dragging a grandaunt also mixed; not to mention have pulled back even more of the little master of a small-grandaunt (Your crystallization) mixed ah? What you thought ... ...

If you do not know how to save money, it is better to find ways to make a little money himself, rather than to complain that they married the wrong Lang. Something you should at least buy their own half, so even if he held you, you can give yourself a chance to buy him something to you tore a drag Ah vent face solution! And not to put people to buy things that are destroyed after their bare buttocks to go home.

even if you have decided to get married, but also give you some space right man. He will understand and appreciate you, believe me. In love with you he is a man, you can not understand why he looks game to forget your existence, you can not understand why he went out drinking every week and a few small wine buddy, you can not understand why he casually waiting for you to lie there, as long as you receive it; because those things do not need you to understand. Just as he does not understand, you have your closet for a day to 80-year-old is not a heavy kind of clothes, even though he did not understand, but still would like for you phase of a dress, eat half of the elements .

I want to say, when a man is not on our side, in addition to the mess ########s there squandered his money away, we have many things to do. For example, home and visit your parents, do they give you to eat dinner, listen to Yikusitian; for example, went to his house to help his parents clean the public health, some exercise; for example, about a sister who find a place training exercise, will be a good size for in the end; for example, to find a few of the classics, and give yourself enrich my knowledge, improve my quality, do not feel silly to be a chest all day long no brains lost a large easy to find the fool, is a special something to show his face; book really could not stand, also read the tape into,belstaff sale, stinking long to not look Korean, and read more silent grumble, to see a little technical content, the woman must be within or outside support; and if little pursuit, spare time I advise you to practice your word, ink brush on the free, as long as Gan Minger to sign when your son, do not let the teacher wrong is your own baby sign, penalty Xiaoya very door stood herd .

men go home, you can not lose the smile on the face, and why, ah, Kutaichoushen it? You men are enemies to kill your father that it? You with the interpretation that he would not want to hurt a female version of the city, right? This time in training on your usual cooking demonstrations show, the table you stole the \Policy ... ... than the one on the family gossip and much easier.
out of the living room there is such a good wife into the kitchen, you want him having an affair is immune! Man is very troublesome, as long as the home to make better, he will not waste time and effort to re-establish a relationship of money, unless he is very naive. If he tired of you, you start to find the reasons for it! I have a friend who said this sentence: I love you, I can give you as cattle and horses, but you do not really handle me as beasts of burden! That brings me deep feelings ... ... the girls, ah, in your heart, he really is a beast of burden it? You know, your life, met a willing person beasts of burden for you, how much luck is it? Permissiveness of silence for the young and innocent ... ...
if men really do not want you, it is certainly not to you. I mean, you'd better not entangled. He did not, and hello, do not explore the causes of hysterical, and I tell you, there is only one truth, you do not good enough. I have long puzzled over the woman's stupid, what the source river where? So far, the most let me convinced that the answer is dependent. Women always had the things they do not own their own identified as tightly, and then worry about the outcome; more fun is that, obviously they do not understand value of unruly as a result of lost things, they have to say is a betrayal ,belstaff leather, which makes a man quite Mozhe's. Said the old woman is vulnerable, this hypocritical fresh up, do not necessarily who is weak. Your pain is you always feel that they are the victims, then you are not asked for it? I have to give you this advice: serious games, but keep in mind is the game.

you have to face, the best test of your feelings, it really is a very vulgar things money. The reason I do not oppose puppy love, because,belstaff jackets outlet, perhaps only in the student's love, is the most cattle X, Niu X so pure. At that time, is the most frustrated man,belstaff online, he did not house no car no money, even if he was thinking all day and you go to bed, but also because he was physically in their prime have the urgent need to do. And then, when most proud of is a woman, her young innocent and pure, without forcing the men to buy her SK2, LV ... ... an unknown future and a lack of poor young man led the heart lung silly little girl, all the way to silly Baji walk. You along the way, came to go through the snack bar every day after school, would also like to trek through the wind and bored for a station, take the valentine day he just sent you a rose of the bridge, through the escape does not account the back door of their classroom lessons several times ... ... all the way to today, the face of sensual pleasures of the material temptations What you swear ... ...